Imagines and One shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

Friends to Lovers -5

104 4 0
By Eva_blossom_16

Turning to your right you moaned lowly when a soft scented pillow came in contact with your head.

Wrapping your arms around that pillow you snuggled more deeper into it. It felt so comfy and you were loving every second of your cuddles with it.

You felt that pillow move and that pillow kissed your head and played with your hair. You frowned in your sleep.

"Mh-hm" you shifted in your position and felt the pillow shake, along with a chuckle.

You opened your eyes and looked to see that it was not a pillow but rather it was h/n's chest, and his scent which is why the pillow smelt so good.

You looked up and saw h/n's eyes smiling down at you. You smiled back at him and once again snuggled into his chest to which h/n protectively wrapped his arms around your back and your bare waist pulling you more closer to his warmth.

You felt butterflies erupt your tummy which caused you to blush. "What time is it?" You asked h/n in your still sleepy self.

"It's 7:20" he replied back in his husky morning voice. "Hmm" you hummed and dozed off to sleep once again.

H/n smiled at your cuteness and closed his eyes as he gently ran his fingers through your hair scratching your scalp which was a kind of massage to which you fell back to sleep once again.

He yawned and rested his head slightly on yours and dozed off to sleep too.

It was around 10 in the morning when everyone woke up except for h/n and y/n.

Noah and baker woke up and looked down to find y/n and h/n snuggled up against each other still sleeping like babies.

"We all know that these both like each other, but can't even confess it" said baker as he smiled down at both of them.

Noah yawned and nodded agreeing to baker's words.

They got up and soon after h/n's eyes slowly opened and he looked at the time and turned to the bed to find it empty. He kissed y/n's head and got up.

He covered her and walked outside to find all the others sitting in the living room like ghosts.

"What happened last night?" Asked Tommy. "Are you drunk or what?" Asked h/n.

"No i mean like how did we end up in the beds. Did you carry me?" Asked Tommy "nope y/n woke you up and sent you to her parents' room" said h/n as he shook his head.

"Where is she?" Asked Stefany with a small smile "she's still sleeping" said h/n with a shrug.

"What magic did you do on her that she's still sleeping?" Smirked Julia. "Nothing and moreover she's on her period" said h/n.

She nodded. "go brush your teeth" said baker as he stood up from the couch.

Everyone walked back to the rooms. H/n, Noah and baker walked back to y/n's room.

Y/n was still sleeping like a baby and h/n smiled at the sight of her. He ran his fingers through her soft skin. He kissed her cheek, then her nose, then her head.

He watched as she scrunched up her face when he left kisses all over her face.

She opened her eyes. "What" she asked in a little annyoed voice. H/n just simply smiled at her. She blushed and turned around.

"Good morning sweetheart" he whispered. She smiled at his words "good morning" she greeted back.

She got up and sat down, resting her back on the pillow. She smiled at h/n and that's when he noticed her, how beautiful she looked even after she woke up.

"Did everyone else wake up?" She asked him "yes they did" h/n smiled at her. "Let's go brush then. Did you brush your teeth?" She asked him.

"Nope, was waiting for you" he answered. She smiled at him and picked him up.

She looked down and saw the sheets stained with blood.

Blood rushed to your cheeks as they heated up and h/n saw  what you were looking at frowned.

"I'm so sorry just check and see if your stained or not?" Asked y/n feeling embarrassed.

But h/n didn't have any stains only y/n and her backside was fully stained.

They both waited for Noah and baker to walk out of the bathroom before they could use it.

"I hope y'all didn't stink up my bathroom?" Said y/n. "Nah just pooped here and there" said baker with a chuckle.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Oh hey good morning y/n" said Noah "morning" replied y/n.

You have h/n a new brush and they both began to brush.

After brushing their teeth they both came out.

"H/n can you go out i need to change" you spoke feeling your cheeks heat up. He smiled and walked outside knowing that you had to change and take a shower.

She took a shower and changed the bedsheets. She changed into a short check pant and a shirt which had brooklyn written on it in capital letters.

She brushed her hair down and walked out. She greeted everyone in the living room.

"So y/n what about me and the boys go out and bring breakfast?" asked h/n. You nodded with a smile.

"Sounds good" said Stefany "yeah" you nodded. "Ok tell me what do you want?" Asked h/n. "I want hot capuchino and two croissants, please" said y/n. H/n nodded and smiled.

"Oh wait I'll get the money and come" said y/n as she walked back into her bedroom.

She came back with her wallet. H/n smiled at her "i don't need the money y/n I've got you" he assured her "but-" she got cut off "come on let me buy you something" said h/n. Y/n smiled and nodded.

Soon all the boys left which left you and the girls alone in the house.

You decided to do some chores while the girls talked.

After thirty minutes the boys came back with breakfast. You jumped in h/n's arms with the excitement.

Everyone sat down in the living room and h/n handed you the capuchino along with your two croissants. You kissed his cheek "ooo" your friends teased. You blushed but began to eat the fresh croissant.

You dipped it in the coffee and ate it. H/n too ordered the same which made you shake your head and smile.

********************

Later in the afternoon at around 4pm everyone were getting ready to go out to the park.

You took a shower and changed a light forest green coloured dress which went down till your knee.

You wore on some jwellery too which included a silver necklace and a silver bracelet along with your signature sliver rings and your famous big silver earrings.

Your makeup was beautiful, it was kept soft which included foundation, concealer, blush, eyeline, mascara, lip balm, lipstick and lipgloss.

You brushed your hair and left it open taking a small section and putting it a small clip behind and leaving the rest of your hair open.

Then you sprayed your favourite perfume and wore on your black boots.

You smiled at yourself in the mirror. You turned to look at h/n who was typing away on his phone.

"H/n how do I look?" You asked. For once he glanced up at you and his mouth hung open. He smiled at you "you look so beautiful. Wow y/n. Your really so pretty" said h/n as he blushed. You smiled and kissed his cheek whispering a small thank you.

Y'all both walked out of your house and got inside the car.

You asked in the group if your friends left to which everyone responded a yes.

You smiled at h/n and told him that y'all can leave.

Through out the ride you could feel h/n feeling nervous and whenever you tried asking him, he would just shrug and give a dumb answer.

Soon enough everyone reached the park. You smiled at all of them and walked inside.

While admiring the place and clicking pictures with the girls. You saw Noah called you "yes?" You asked him "h/n is calling you over there" he said and pointed at h/n who was standing far away from you with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

You walked towards him slowly with a smile. When you stood in front of him, he became nervous.

Your whole world stopped when you saw h/n getting on one knee and holding out a flower bouquet.

You smiled and your heart warmed.

"Y/n, i know this seems all of a sudden. But since the day we became friends I knew that we would make the best memories and the best friendship but i came to grow more feelings towards you. Your not only beautiful inside our, but your kindness towards your friends and your selflessness makes me want to be more than just friends with you. Y/n I've liked you since a long time, but i didn't dare do confess then, because of i was scared of rejection, but yesterday after you kissed me, i was sure to take this risk in my life. So y/n would you be my girlfriend?" Asked h/n.

You nodded with a smile, your eyes welling in tears. "Yes yes I'll be your girlfriend" you said.

H/n smiled and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and tears flew down your eyes.

"I've always liked you h/n" you confessed. H/n smiled at you and placed his lips on yours.

You kissed him back passionately which was more of love and want. Y'all slowly pulled away with a smile on each other's faces.

"These are for you" said h/n as he handed you the bouquet. You took it and kissed his lips once again and heard all your friends cheer from the back.

You knew that this was the beginning of a new relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 11.2K 106
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
221 77 17
I woke up from a long dream that don't remember. I don't know why but I was crying a lot. My eyes were all puffy and I didn't knew why was that...
822K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...