Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Trusting you

1.7K 111 52
By ssssss21199

Requested by - btsarmy13061329
Hope you'll like it
Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️
.
.

"Jennie Kim!!! Where the hell are you?!"
Kim Taehyung the cold, rude young man yelled from downstairs in process his husband who is suffering from little space flinched.

"N-nu, yell"
Jeon Jungkook softy, innocent little one muttered under his breath.
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile Jennie came downstairs hurriedly, panicking already.

"What h-happened sir?"
Kim Jennie, the caretaker plus maid of the house asked.

"What the hell he is doing here in the kitchen?! I told you to not let him enter into MY kitchen!"
Taehyung pointed at the little one who started to shudder under his gaze.

Jennie shot a glare at Jungkook who panickedly started to pick his nails.

"I already warned him but--"
"BUT THIS STUBBORN GUY NEVER LISTENS RIGHT?!"
Taehyung marched towards the little one grabbing his wrist harshly.

"W-weave taetae..."
"I'm not your TaeTae and I don't want you anyhow near my any place, then why come you are here?!"
Taehyung asked pushing Jungkook on the floor, who hissed.

"K-koo w-was hungwy, n-noona fowgot 'bout koo"
Koo sniffed not being able to look in Tae's eyes.

Jennie gasped dramatically.

"Why are you lying Jungkook? I gave you your food"
Jungkook stared at her and her one glare was enough for him to shut his mouth. Taehyung waited for a defensive answer from kookie but he was silent.

"Liar husband of mine!! I'm sure you are acting like a child too, don't you?"
Taehyung asked coldly, Jungkook shook his head in tiny.

"You wanted to be my husband, that's why you married me and your parents left you... Just stop your act Jungkook Jeon, I'm not gonna melt for your this act!! You betrayed me, my parents betrayed me!!"
Koo was fiddling with his fingers. He don't even know the meaning of some words.
Jennie secretly smirked.

"Go to your room"
Tae ordered.

"Koo h-hungwy, wan-- wan' fwood"
Jungkook sniffed and this triggered Taehyung he shouted.

"GO TO YOUR DAMN ROOM, YOU FREAK!!"
Tae shouted making koo run to their shared room.
.
.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung got married last month, it was a typical arranged marriage Taehyung wasn't really interested in marriage and all but his parents forced him to get married so he did. But was unaware about kookie's health, kookie was suffering from little space.

The reason Taehyung's parents forced him into the marriage was simple. Jungkook's parents and they are business partners, but most importantly they adores little Jungkookie.

Jungkook's parents, his uncle aunty to be exact were abusive towards younger. Kookie lost his parents at the younger age, which made his mind drown in his childhood, his uncle aunty were just eyeing koo's property so they always mistreated the little one and abused him a lot. He never experienced caretaker nor he knew what is love but since then Taehyung's parents got to know about Jungkook's suffering they immediately fixed the marriage.

At first they didn't informed Taehyung about Jungkook's little space condition but at the aisle little one started to cry all because he was uncomfortable because of the suit. Taehyung's parents cooed but Taehyung felt anger built up in his inside.

Jennie their maid was hired by Tae's parents just to take care of little kookie knowing very well that Taehyung need some time to digest this little space thing, but as her eyes fell on the handsome man Kim Taehyung, she started to fill bad things about kookie in Taehyung's head. Also manipulated Taehyung telling that Jungkook is just acting about his little space. And Taehyung being naive and blinded by anger he believed.

Jungkook was scared of Taehyung and Jennie but Tae's parents assured him. Whatever it is Taehyung never raised his hand on the younger. He just easily gets angry. He is manipulated nothing else and little kookie is so matured enough he understood Tae's nature. He never got out of the little space, he is scared to be out, he thinks that everyone hates him so big kookie never came out.

Okay back to the story...

"Koo i-ish hungwy... Noona bwad, hyu-- Taehyung h-hyung hwatesh koo"
Jungkook sniffed and wiped his tears.

He curled up like a ball on the couch and tried to take a nap but his hunger wasn't letting him sleep. And crying made it difficult, whenever he cries a lot he gets fever and Taehyung was unknown about it.

Taehyung was regretting his actions, he should trust the younger, his parents thought a lot and what he is doing? So without having his food he made his way to Jungkook.

He found out the little one trying to sleep. He approached the younger.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung called out coldly, Jungkook shivered.

"Y-yesh, tae--- Taehyung h-hyung"
Jungkook said stuttering.

"You really are hungry? Jennie really didn't gave you the food"
Jungkook hesitantly shook his head.

"Sowwy, pw-pwease don' teww noona, noona wiww gew maw"
Kookie sniffed and that's when tae noticed his face which was redden.

"What happened to you?"
Tae asked in worry and leaned in touching koo's forehead.

Jungkook startled at first thinking that tae will hit him and Taehyung can't help but feel sad and hurt, but didn't showed it on his face.

"N-nu huwt k-kookie, gon' be goo' boi"
Jungkook backed away in fear. Tae breathed out.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jungkook, let me check y-you, please?"
Tae for the first time used his soft tone. Jungkook nodded in tiny and tae placed his palm on koo's forehead checking his temperature and gasped in horror.

"Oh no! You have high fever..."
Taehyung immediately stood up.

"We should head to hospital--"
"Nu!! Nu hospitaw, baw doctow, huwts koo... Nu neewle"
Koo closed his ears shaking his head continuously.

"Just shut up! I don't want you to get sick anyhow. Mom dad will scold me only"
Taehyung took Jungkook in bridal style who was thrashing in his hold.

"Calm your bum down Jungkook! Otherwise I will punish you"
Jungkook made a abrupt stop when he heard the word punish.
(But let me tell you Taehyung never punished Jungkook, as I said earlier he never raised his hands.)

Tae almost smiled but composed himself as he will never leave his cold aura.
.
.

"Mr. Kim you are his husband, you should take a great care of him. He is really very weak, didn't you feed him food?"
Taehyung frowned in confusion.

'That means koo-- Jungkook was right? Jennie didn't fed him in real?'

"He is child mentally, please take care of him and yeah he is dehydrated too."
Doctor said and write down the prescription and handled it to tae to took it absent mindly.
.
.

Taekook reached home, Jennie was the one to approach them.

Jungkook duck his head down in fear as soon as Jennie approached. Tae didn't noticed this instead he got angry when he saw her face.

"Did you really gave Jungkook food?"
He asked straightforwardly. Jennie panicked.

"O-of course, Why are you asking tae?"
Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Don't lie! And don't you dare to address me as Tae, it's sir for you. You are just a maid hired by my parents nothing else, so be it!"
Taehyung warned.

"I a-am sorry... But I gave him food he's lyi--"
"DOCTOR CAN'T LIE MISS JENNIE!!"
Tae shouted, koo flinched and unknowingly clutched onto Taehyung's hand and surprisingly Taehyung caressed his palm in soothing manner.

"Jungkook you go take rest, I will send food in your room"
Taehyung said to koo who nodded his head in tiny and made his way to their room.

Jennie was glaring at Jungkook's soul. Jungkook was feared for the impact he will get after this.

"Look here Jennie! Stop glaring at him"
Jennie startled and bowed.

"I'm... I'm sorry sir, but I g-gave him food, he purposely didn't ate... He is just an attention seeker"
Jennie blamed Jungkook.

"I don't want any explanation, this is the last warning for you, you will be with him until he finishes his food. Mom dad will burn me alive if somehow he got sick or hurt, understand?"
Tae asked, Jennie nodded her head.

"Verbal answer!!"
Jennie startled.

"Y-yes sir"
"Good for you and yeah, mom dad are coming today itself, so clean the house properly and feed Jungkook. Make something light for him, doctor informed me to not give him heavy food"
Jennie nodded.

"Then start your work lady, do you need any special gesture?"
Jennie shook her head and went to kitchen running.

'That Jungkook is the reason for my humiliation!! I will teach him the good lesson'
Jennie huffed and proceed his work.
.
.

"Jungkook get up! Get up you dumb man!!"
Jennie shake Jungkook vigorously.

Little one woke up abruptly. He curled up into the ball when Jennie came closer.

"Don't act now you little piece of shit!! How dare you to complain about me to my tae?!"
Kookie shook his head vigorously.

"Koo n-nu c-complain... Koo goo' ---"
Slap rung through his ears.
Jungkook sobbed.

"One more word and you have to face the punishment!"
Jennie gritted her teeth.

"So today Taehyung's parents are coming... And you have to tell bad thing about Taehyung, is it clear!"
She warned.

"Koo's nu gon' lie, b-baw mannew"
Kookie sniffed.

"Don't try my patience Jungkook, you are going to tell them that Taehyung hurt you, and now I slapped you but to his parents you are going to tell Tae's name..."
Jennie grabbed his chin.

"N-nu--"
"Fine I am gonna kill your Taehyung hyung then..."
Koo gasped.

"Nu!! Nu huwt hyungie"
Koo muttered.

"Then do as I say, okay?"
Jungkook nodded.

"What my little Jungkook is going to do?"
Jennie asked darkly.

"Koo... G-gon' lie t-to m-momma dadda.. tewwing Taehyung h-hyung huwt koo"
Jungkook sobbed.

"That's like my good boy, remember a small pinch of smartness and your hyungie will be dea--"
"Nu!! Pwease nu huwt my hyungie"
Jennie smirked.

"Hm.."
Jennie left the place.

'Now this shit boy will be out of the house and Tae will be mine'
Jennie smirked.

Time skip

"KOOKIE~ WHERE ARE YOU~"
There came the soft yet deep voice of Mr. Kim that is Taehyung's father.

Little kookie's ears perked up and he came downstairs running as fast as he can.

"Dadda!!"
Jungkook smiled widely and jumped on his dadda.

"Aww bunny forgot his momma"
Mrs. Kim Taehyung's mother pouted.

Jungkook hugged her too.

"Koo nevew gon' fowgot, momma"
Koo clutched on to Mrs. Kim.
She frowned in confusion.

"What happened baby? Why are you clutching so hard?"
She asked when she sensed that kookie was hugging her way too tightly.

Jungkook does something like this only when he is depressed or sad.

"N-nu weave koo evew... Koo wan' wive with momma dadda! Baw evewyone"
Jungkook sniffed.
Jennie smirked to herself.

"Can you tell momma, who is bad?"
Mrs. Kim asked ever so softly. Jungkook shook his head.

Jennie's smirk dropped.
'Do not dare to back stab me bastard!'

Jungkook stared at Jennie who showed him knife secretly, kookie gasped.

"T-taetae..."
"What about TaeTae? Did h--he hurt you?"
Koo nodded hesitantly.

"Are you sure bunny?"
Mr. Kim asked.

Jungkook showed them his injury, also the whip marks which was given by Jennie but he have to blame on Taehyung cause his little mind is afraid of Jennie.

Mrs. Kim gasped horrifically. Jennie too gasped dramatically.
Mr. Kim's blood boil.

"Are you sure that Taehyung did this with you Jungkook?"
Mr. Kim asked, he lost his calm in seconds when he saw his precious little one is hurt.

'Nu! Baw noona did this wif koo... Nu tae'
Koo hiccuped.

"No need to cry baby... Calm down hm?"
Koo nodded.

"I will show him hell now--"
"Nu... Dadda nu huwt TaeTae, tae--"
"Why are you taking his side bun? Don't be this nice..."
Mrs. Kim said sadly and hugged the little one tightly.

She failed to protect the baby, she thought marrying off Jungkook with Taehyung will make koo safe but here they are, koo is hurt just the way he was with his uncle and aunt.

"I'm sorry baby, momma is really very sorry... But don't you worry, momma will mend her mistake. You will be coming with us"
She kissed his forehead. She glared at Jennie.

"Jennie can't you inform this simple thing, huh?! I paid you for Jungkook's well being and what am I seeing?!"
Mrs. Kim started to scold Jennie.

"No ma'am, I never observed Taehyung sir hurting Jungkook, he is li--"
"Mom!! Dad! I missed you!!"
Tae entered in the house happily but he don't know what storm is being created by little koo.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were glaring at Taehyung's soul. His smile dropped.

"What happened? Why are you glaring at me?"
Tae asked but he got no reply. Jungkook was staring at his foot, he was ashamed of himself.

"Oh! I got it! I wasn't there for you to pick up right? I--"
"Are you hiding something from us Taehyung?"
Mrs. Kim cut him off.

"Huh?"
"I asked are you hiding something from us?"
She asked darkly.

'Oh no! They got to know about Jungkook's fever...'
Taehyung was panicked

"Oh m-mom I'm sorry but he got fever--"
"Bun, can you tell us that thing you told us earlier?"
Mrs. Kim crouched down to koo's level who gulped harshly. Jennie was happy. Jungkook shook his head.

"Please for your momma? Please?"
Jungkook stared at Taehyung who was confused.

'What is happening? What did Jungkook told them?'
Tae thought.

"Taehyung hyung h-huwt k-koo"
Taehyung frowned.

"Hurt? When did I hurt you mister?"
Taehyung asked offended.

Mrs. Kim clenched her jaw and pushed the sleeve of Jungkook's hoodie backward and that's when Taehyung gasped.

"Who did this?! Ju--"
"DON'T ACT INNOCENT TAEHYUNG!! You are the one who hurted him!!"
Mrs. Kim spat rudely.

"What?! I didn't mom! I'm no--"
"Kookie baby who did this?"
She didn't let Taehyung speak.

"Don't be scared baby, just tell"
Jungkook glanced at Jennie who shook her head. So he pointed his finger at Taehyung who widen his eyes.

"Why are you lying Jungkook?! When did I hurt you?"
Taehyung asked helplessly.

"Mom don't believe him... He is lying"
"Jungkook never lies!!"
Mrs. Kim spoke.

"I can't stay here for a second!! I'm really very disappointed on you Taehyung!"
Mr. Kim sat and left the home in anger.

"Mom I swear! I didn't hurt him. It's not me who did this, please believe me. Jungkook tell them... Please Jungkook don't lie!!"
Taehyung stared at koo with hope but Jungkook just duck his head down.

"He is not lying!! NOT AT ALL. I know we forced you for the marriage but I never thought that you will stoop this low! I am ashamed on you, you are making us suffocated"
Mrs. Kim cried Taehyung stared at her in disbelief.

"Suffocated? Are you hearing yourself mom? YOU were the one who forced me for marriage! YOU were the one who kept hidden his secret!! And you are suffocating by me!! I am the one who is getting suffocated!! That too by this liar!"
Taehyung pointed at Jungkook who shuddered.

'Koo sowwy... Koo a bwad boi'

"The day he arrived in my life, everything got ruined!! Each and everything!! You are acting!! You bastard!! It was better if I hit him in re--"

*Slap*

Jungkook gasped in fear. The slap was given to Taehyung that by none other than his mother. Taehyung stared at her unfazed, holding his right cheek. His eyes were teary, he looked at kookie in anger.

"I hate you Jungkook! And mom... I will never talk with you!! You went overboard... YOU WENT OVERBOARD MOM!!"
Taehyung screamed and left the house, to the place where he always goes when he gets angry, lonely or sad.

Mrs. Kim fell on the floor crying heavily. This is the first time she raised her hand on her only son.

"I f-failed as a mother... I'm bad mother"
Kookie caressed her back.

"Nu momma nu bwad, koo bwad... Koo liaw"
Kookie muttered out unknowingly. Mrs. Kim frowned in confusion.

"No bun, you did great by telling the truth. Don't be sad... You are not liar"
She kissed his forehead who shook his head vigorously.

"NU!! KOO ISH LIAW!! KOO LIED MOMMA DADDA!! Koo m-made momma two h-hwit hyungie"
Now Mrs. Kim got the hint that kookie is not lying. She grabbed his shoulder tightly.

"Just spit out bun... What are you sa-saying?"
She asked desperately.

"TaeTae nu huwt koo... Koo wash lying... Injuwy nu caush o-of TaeTae"
Jennie got panicked.

'No no no!!'

"Then why you lied to me a while ago?"
Her voice went deeper and scary, koo feared at the tone.

"K-koo wash hewpwess"
Mrs. Kim shut her eyes close, she don't want to scare the younger anyhow.

"I have to go to Taehyung... And you don't have to get scared baby"
She assured kookie, Mrs. Kim is sure that Jungkook had some reason to lie. She believes him.

"I know where he must have gone..."
.
.

"My mother don't believe me. That Jungkook is only her everything. Can't she see that he is acting? I don't know why he lied, Jennie was right!!"
Tae gritted his teeth.

"But at least they could've try to believe me. I will never see that boy's face ever again!! He made my mother slap me!! I hate him!! I wish he just di--"

"Don't complete the sentence bear... Please don't complete the sentence"
Mrs. Kim came from behind. She tagged Mr. Kim along with her.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why not? Now you gonna slap me for that word too, right?"
He deadpanned, she sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry"
"No need!! You go and babysit that liar boy!! I don't need anyone's care. You slapped and showed me everything!!"
Taehyung spat rudely.

"Bear--"
"No dad! You don't have to convince me. Remember you were the one who said that 'I'm really disappointed on you and ashamed of you' right?"
Taehyung mimicked.

"You believed that liar guy over your son. Also slapped me!!"
Tae spoke in disbelief.

"Tae, you don't know what he is to us. He suffered baby, I can't see a single scratch on him, he suffered a lot bear... And when I saw the whip marks, my anger risen"
Tae shut his eyes in irritation.

"BUT I WASN'T THE ONE --"
"That's what I'm saying baby. I should have trust you but I-- I'm sorry bear, really very sorry. I am ashamed of myself bear"
She clutched on Taehyung's hand, he felt bad at his mother's words.

"N-no need to say sorry mom... It's just anyways! But now you got to know that he is not innocent, right? Please free me from---"

"He is innocent bear... He is innocent"
Mr. Kim told everything to Taehyung about kookie.

His uncle and aunty's behaviour towards the younger. His parents loss, his suffering, each and everything.

Taehyung cursed himself when he heard his back story.

"I never wanted to share this with you Tae, I thought you will understand by yourself. He don't deserve to die baby. My kookie deserve the peaceful life. I'm a bad mother and bad momma. I shouldn't have to marry him, I-- I failed"
She started to cry.

"No honey, you are not at fault. I was the one who suggested you about the marriage.. but tae believe me, to take him out from that hell hole, I did this..."
Mr. Kim cried too.

"No dad, no mom. You did for his well being... I should have taken his care, I failed as a husband."
Taehyung muttered in guilt.

"Baby, those whip m-marks, who did--"
"I will find out about that person mom, don't you worry. And that person will rot in hell!!"
Taehyung's eyes turn dark.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

"AHH!!"
"Scream hard you b+(ch!! Getting brave! I will kill you..."
Jennie was continuously hitting Jungkook.

"K-koo ish gettin' huwt... Noona bwad!! BWAD NOONA!!
Koo shouted in anger, the pain was unbearable.

Jennie's anger doubled she raised the whip ready to hit the little one but someone grabbed the whip. She turned her head to the figure and gasped.

"T-ta---"
Taehyung kicked on her stomach.

"How. Dare. You"
He muttered darkly.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim went near Jungkook who clutched onto them for his dear life.

Taehyung's heart hurt at the younger's state. Koo's shirt was slightly torn. Slight blood was pricking from his back and arms.

"Taehyung s-sir, it's not like the way it is l-looking... He --"
Tae slapped her. He didn't stopped at one slap, he continuously was slapping her.

"Dare you to touch my husband! Now *slap* I *slap* will *slap* show you the real *hardest slap* TAEHYUNG!!"
Taehyung grabbed her hairs in tight fist.

"AHH!! L-leave me sir!! I am sorry... I will--"
"That thing is long gone Jennie Kim! You will see now what the real hell is called!"
Taehyung smirked. And called someone who in a minute arrived and took Jennie with them.

"Koo b-bwad. K-koo ish s-sowwy taetae-- T-taehyung hyung"
Jungkook said in small voice, everyone's eyes softened.

"No kookie, I'm sorry that I didn't treated you well, I never kept an eye on you. You suffered a-alone"
Taehyung said in guilt and regret.

"I-ish o-okie"
Koo muttered softly.

"It's not okay baby, we should head to hospital, and don't worry now your momma and dadda will be always with you, momma is sorry that my bunny suffered this much"
Mrs. Kim smooch koo's whole face who started to giggle.

"It tickwes momma!! Stwap"
Koo giggled.
.
.

"I don't want you to accept Jungkook out of pity"
Mr. Kim told it to Taehyung on which Mrs. Kim nodded her head.

"I'm not accepting him out of pity dad. I wanted to take a move in our relationship. It may look rushed but it is not. I know it will be hard but still give me a chance. I will not disappoint you"
Tae requested, his mom-dad stared at each other for a while and nodded their head.

Taehyung jumped in happiness.

"Thank you mom-dad! I love you... I will not disappoint you at all"
Tae hugged his parents.

"But you will not stay here, you both are shifting back to our mansion with us"
"As you say mom, I'm ready"
Taehyung smiled making his parents smile too.

"Momma~"
Kookie came rubbing his eyes softly.

"Yes my bunny?"
She embraced the little one who sighed in contentment.

"Koo can't sweep! Momma lewft koo awone"
Kookie pouted.

"Momma is sorry, but we were busy in packing the bags, right honey?"
She asked to her husband who nodded his head.

Jungkook broke the hug in instant.

"Pawcking? W-why?"
Koo asked in fear. Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Because we are leaving, my baby"
Jungkook gulped and glanced at Taehyung who was staring at him softly.

"N-nu, momma pwomised koo that she wiww nevew weave koo awone"
Koo whispered.

"But what's the problem baby? Taehyung threw Jennie out, then"
Kookie shook his head.

"Koo w-wan' momma-dadda taetae-- Taehyung hyung hawtes koo. He don' wike koo cwose"
Kookie fiddled with his shirt, those mere words pierced Taehyung's heart.

The little one still remember the hate word.

"Jungkook I w-was angry on you at that time... That's why"
Tae muttered.

"A-also Taehyung hyung don't lwet koo caww him TaeTae, h-he kickwed koo ouw fwom kitchwen too, koo huwt"
Kookie pouted in anger. Tae's mother clenched her jaw.

"I never knew that you were this cruel with my baby"
Mrs. Kim shot a glare at Taehyung who sighed sadly.

"I'm really sorry kookie. But TaeTae misunderstood little kookie. Will kookie forgive his TaeTae?"
Jungkook shook his head. Tae's parents were awestruck cause this is the first time Taehyung used his soft tone.

"N-nu... Pwease don't weave koo awone, pwease momma"
Kookie pleaded to Tae's parents. Tears pricked in koo's eyes. Taehyung's heart dropped into stomach.

'Was I too harsh on him that he don't want to stay with me for a second?'

"Aww baby I was kidding, we are shifting means, we all are shifting. I, your dadda, you and TaeTae, everyone!"
Kookie's eyes sparkled.

"Weally?"
Mrs. Kim nodded. Kookie jumped in happiness.

"An' an' pwomish koo that momma dadda won' weave koo awone anymowe"
Koo took out his pinky asking for a promise, Mrs. Kim chuckled at her baby before sealing the pinky and giving a small peck.

"Momma-dadda will never leave their koo baby alone"
Jungkook huffed in proud.

"Now go take your things, we are heading today itself. Take your bear, tiggy and bunny"
Koo jumped in excitement before taking his friends.

"Can you see his happiness, just because we are there for him. You made him traumatized, I was so blindly in belief that my son will never harm him but see where am I?"
Mr. Kim muttered in disbelief, tae hung his head low.

"I'm sorry, but I will gain his trust and love dad."
"Hope so you will be with your words"
Mr. And Mrs. Kim went to their room for packing.

Time skip

At Kim's place

"Koo nevew shaw thish bwig housh"
Kookie admired the house.

"Doesh momma and dadda staysh hewe?"
Koo asked sucking on his thumb.
Tae removed his thumb replacing it with pacifier.

"Bad habits koo"
Kookie pouted but sucked on pacifier. Tae's parents smiled.

"Okay, bun come I will freshen you up, it was very long ride"
Mrs. Kim grabbed koo's hand, who complied.

"U-uh mom, I will freshen him up"
Tae interfered.

"No I can't risk my baby to you, who knows if you will get angry"
Koo was staring at the son and mother duo.

"I will not mom. Trust me, once?"
Tae pleaded.

"But--"
"Let him honey, I know he will not hurt our kookie"
Mr. Kim assured to his wife who sighed in defeat.

"Okie"
Mrs. Kim tried to leave koo's hand but koo tighten the grip.

"Nu... Koo wansh momma, nwot Taehyung hyung"
Koo muttered in slow voice.

"Kookie, give your TaeTae hyung a chance? He saved you from Jennie didn't he?"
Tae's mother spoke softly.

"B-bwut hyung hwatesh koo. Yells at koo, koo nu gon' bewieve hyungie nu mowe"
Koo puffed out his cheeks in anger.

"But--"
"Jungkook give me one chance. L-let me prove my-myself. I know I did very bad but I regret it"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Nu nu nu!! Koo ish scawed of hyungie. Nu wan fweshen up by hyungie nu mowe... Pwease momma?"
Kookie batted his eyelashes to Tae's mother.

"Just look at me my bun"
Mrs. Kim grabbed koo's chin softly.

"Do you trust your momma?"
The little one nodded his head without any hesitation making her smile.

"Then give him a chance, just one? If Taehyung hurt you like before then momma will never let tae stay with you, okay?"
Koo pouted before nodding his head. Taehyung's eyes shine in happiness.

"Good boy"
Mrs. Kim ruffled his hairs softly.

"O-okay, come kookie... Uh is it okay if hyungie calls you kookie?"
Kook nodded his head.

"Koo nu mwind.. bwut koo wansh two caww hyungie ash TaeTae, bwut ywou nu wike--"
"You can call me TaeTae, koo"
Little one smiled. And they went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Taehyung was excited plus nervous because this was the first time he was going to pamper kookie.

"Koo, can I remove your sh-shirt?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly. Koo nodded his head shyly.

Tae removed the baby's shirt softly, koo's whole face turned red.

"Aigoo~ someone is getting shy huh?"
Tae squished the baby's cheek.

It's miracle!! Taehyung squished someone's cheek out of cuteness.

"Koo shy~ dun tweash koo"
Kookie muttered shyly. Taehyung chuckled.

But his smile dropped when he saw the whip marks.

'This baby suffered alone and I put oil in the fire'
Tae's eyes pricked in tears, kookie noticed.

"Why TaeTae swad? Nu cwy, ish it becaush k-koo didn't fowgive TaeTae yet?"
Kookie wiped Tae's tears, instead of stopping his cry tae hugged him.

"I'm very bad person, you still are with me... You are so kind baby. I'm sorry I hurt you koo. After all this chaos, you still chose me."
Tae sobbed.

"TaeTae nu bwad. Koo ish sowwy fow makin' taetae hyungie cwy"
And the little one started to cry too. Taehyung broke the hug in instant.

"Hey bun you didn't made me cry. Don't cry... See TaeTae is not crying"
Taehyung wiped his face and showed him the face.

"See... Did you see my tears?"
Jungkook sniffed and stared at Taehyung closely and shook his head.

"Nu.."
"So can we go inside the bathroom?"
Kookie nodded.
.
.

"Yahh!!! BWAD TAETAE!"
Loud wail echoed in the Kim mansion.

Mrs. Kim panickedly entered inside the room.

"What happened?! Kookie? Why are you crying?!"
She approached and that's when she gasped. Taehyung was on the floor and half naked wet kookie was giving tiny punches to Taehyung, who wasn't getting hurt a single percent but still was pretending that he is getting hurt.

"Why are you hitting him baby?"
Mrs. Kim detached the angry baby from tae.

"Momma!! TaeTae bwad! Shee mwy duckie!! TaeTae pwaced the fwoot on mwy duckie... Duckie ish huwt becaush of TaeTae"
Tae's mother gasped dramatically.

"How dare you Taehyung!!"
She squeezed Tae's ear harshly.

"Ow!! I'm sorry mom. I didn't saw it!!"
Mrs. Kim didn't heard anything and started to scold the big hooman who hung his head low, big fat pout adorning his face.

They were acting, overacting to be exact. Taehyung was apologising bowing continuously. Little one found it funny and started to giggle.

"Hehe! TaeTae ish gettin' scowded!! Yeshh!! Hehe"
The baby started to laugh his heart out.

It's been month that Mrs. Kim saw her bunny baby laughing, giggling by his heart.
Taehyung admired the baby.

'It's the first time I'm seeing him laughing. I messed up really bad in the past but now I will make sure that this smile never leave from my baby's face'

"Okay I'm sorry once again. Koo come here, you will catch cold"
Tae took the baby in his arms wrapping him with the towel.

"Aww~ aren't you the cutest?!"
Kookie was looking like a fluff ball and Tae couldn't help but squealed, Mrs. Kim was staring at her son in shock. Her eyes were so close to got out from the socket.

'I might faint. I should leave them alone'

"TaeTae hyungie"
Tae hummed, he was wiping the little ones hairs.

"Why ywou hwate koo? Dosh koo did somethwing bwad?"
Tae embraced the little one in his arms.

"No TaeTae hyungie never hated koo, it's just TaeTae hyungie was influenced by bad noona"
Tae explained his side.

Jungkookie stared at Taehyung confusedly.

"In-infince?"
"It's influence bun"
"Influ-- infwuince?"
Tae chuckled.

"Dun lwaugh at koo"
Koo puffed out his cheeks in anger.

"Okay sorry my bun"
"What dwoes it mweans?"
"It means that bad noona said wrong thing about kookie and TaeTae being the dumb guy he listened to her words... But TaeTae hyungie will never get influenced by anyone from now on"
Tae booped his nose, who scrunched it cutely.
.
.

"What's this?! How come he fell sick?!"
Taehyung yelled loudly at his mother who was hanging her head low. Kookie came into the scene.

"I-I... He-he--"
"Nu scowd momma. Koo secwetwy ate icecweam. Momma nu know nothin'"
Koo meddled.

"But didn't TaeTae hyungie warned kookie about eating icecream"
Tae folded his arms.

"Koo ish sowwy, nu eat icecweam nu mowe, fowgive koo, pwease?"
Taehyung shook his head and pecked the little ones forehead.

"Aren't you the cutest? Come here"
Tae spread his arms and kookie hugged him like a koala.

"Koo mwissed TaeTae hyungie"
"TaeTae hyungie too missed his bun so much"
Mrs. Kim smiled at the couple.

Lots of changes held in Kim mansion, little one started to trust the elder. Tae was fully changed, he was cold no more. He started to care for Jungkook by heart. Jungkook's bruises and whip marks started to fade but our Taehyung's anger didn't fade.
.
.

"Hey Jennie the maid"
Taehyung was in his secret abandoned place where no human comes, there was Jennie tied on the chair.

"Ta-taehyung s-sir... It's been.. it's b-been a m-month, p-please end this-- this torture"
She begged. Her whole body was covered with red, blue and purple bruises, which was given by our only Taehyung.

"Why? You hurt my kookie. You didn't think about his mental health, and you think I will forgive you, this easily?"
Jennie was totally weak, she didn't reacted, she accepted her loss.

"And you my koo's evil uncle and aunty? Why aren't you guys speaking anything?"
Taehyung batted his eyelashes dramatically.

"You don't know what you did child?! W-when kooki--"
Jungkook's uncle was met with a hard punch on his face.

"Dare you to take his name from your dirty mouth bastard!! And how will my bunny come to know? When you are not gonna live anymore"
Tae smirked darkly.

"L-listen Taehyung, w-we accept o-our mistake, we-- we will c-confess to the cops. B-but don't kill us"
Taehyung tsked.

"Too late madam..."
Everyone panicked.

Taehyung turned around and left the abandoned place.

He was standing outside of the place, he took out the remote from his pocket and smirked before pressing the red button. And within a second whole building blast off.

"Go to hell, hurted my koo. Now rot in hell"
Taehyung drove off to Kim mansion.
.
.

"Koo lobes and twusts his TaeTae hyungie a lot!!"
Koo gave a messy kiss to his husband.

"And TaeTae loves his kookie more than himself..."
.
.

The end
.

.

Wanted to add a lot of fluff but author is sick and was out of ideas... Hope you aren't disappointed 🙇🏻‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 726 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories 💜💚 Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot
3.6K 176 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
25.5K 860 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...