The Regretevator writing dump...

By MoldingTundra

This is my regretevator fanfic where I upload whatever stories I decide. Some are one shot, some are full blo... More

Important info.
Missed ya (Spud and Sarah)
P0pt4rt (unpleasant gradient and infected)
A visit (infected x pilby (sk8rclown))
Drunk (Partybeetle)
The hangout (infected, pest, poob and lampert)
Plushie (partybeele)
An argument and a chase (wallmark)
I HATE you (Partybeetle)
Treachery of theories (and love) (Spive)
final straw. (Pilby x infected (Sk8rclown))
Chase (Partybeetle)
An unpleasant visit.
The truth.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
The lurking monster (Arc 1 finale)
Drunk part 2 (Partybeetle)
A sickly reunion
Searches and messes (slight wallmark)
Old friend
From the side roads (Partybeetle)
Cleaning old mold
Old memories.
False Dreams
Bestest of friends =)
Some things must stay unlearned
Glorp'n'going feral
Useless as the Dead Sea.
Murder minds (Arc 2 finale)
Shower (Partybeetle)
Another visit (sk8rclown)
I can't fix you
I can't fix you (part 2)
I can't fix you (part 3)
In the glass labyrinth, I am the mouse.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me!
Maybe I finally reached the point of no returning!
Never they ponder, whether electric, calming if you look at it right :)
Imaginary mind! Imaginary lines! (Arc 3 finale)
Late night dysphoria (unpleasant x Jeremy)
Glorp'n'Go hangout
an unpleasant realization
an unpleasant realization. (part 2)
Camp hangout
firey passion (not really)(Partybeetle)
The Lamp's creator.
The Lamp's creator (part 2)
Nokori bunker
Ex's in battle
when I try to hold you my body doesn't let me.
cigarettes out the window
Retired goodbyes
Aftermath
Proposal
Taking it mental
This is what tripping out feels like
breaking the news
Heavens reach
Friendly acquaintance
Grievances
the gift of prophecy
Crushed and crushes
The den
The library
Happy county
the museum
the apartment (arc 4 finale)
Buck
Family rejoice!
Brothers from other mothers
tea party
Suspicions
Funeral eulogy
Sobs and ice cream

Of chaos and Mach

729 10 46
By MoldingTundra

Mach swung her banhammer with her hand, whistling her old timey tune as she walked back to her resting place, 'the wheel of' floor.

Seeing the place empty indicated a feeling of uncanny valley, usually the floor would be brimming with players jumping and fighting and doing all a sorts of silly stuff while trying to avoid their impending doom of death. But now...it's just empty space...no one to join Mach's encore.

She tilted her head in curiosity while looking around the stage, perking at the sight of a wall torn down and...blood....

The Thick red substance trailed off from the bottom of Mach's shoes to pilbys room...

Pilby.

Mach immediately felt a jolt go through her body as she bursted into pilbys room, looking around frantically.

"Pilby???? Hello???"

No answer.

Just darkness.

Mach felt panic seethe into her veins as she took steps forward, inspecting the damage done.

Everything. Almost everything was destroyed. The table split into two with all of its top contents broken to bits on the floor, including the little flower lamp that mach brought for pilby. Their bed scuffed and raggeged as the sheets were violently torn off. The walls filled with scratches and blobs of missing textures, and there, on the floor, a skateboard. adorned in green, pink and brown colors. With the owners name etched onto it.

'1nf3ct3d XP"

Infected..

Mach gripped onto her banhammer tightly, sternly looking around until she heard a scared whimper come from the white closet, hazily recognizing it as one of pilbys. She approached the closet and almost ripped the door off of its hinges, her eyes widening at the current sight.

Pilby was cowering and sobbing at a corner, curled into a protective ball, holding one of their hands, which was drenched in deep blood, Having been scratched deeply. 

They immediately noticed the doors almost flying off and yelped at the sight of a raging mach. And before they could even utter a word, they were picked up by her giant hands, held up by the scruff of their neck like a cat.

"Who. Did this." Mach commanded her eyes glowing viciously. All pilby could do was shiver and utter the one word they could muster through their tears and snot, as well as the intense blood loss.

"M-Monster.-!!"

Mach huffed, deciding not to press them due to his obvious critical condition. she held pilby near and dear to her chest as they felt light headed, then, using her other arm that was holding the banhammer, she smashed it through the wall, but she didn't excitably destroy it, more or so created an immediate rift to Dr.Retro's office, who was just chilling on her desk and practically jumped out of her fur when she saw the cracked portal and the huge silhouette quickly enter through it. 

"MEOW-!? (WHAT THE-)

but before dr.retro could mew a second time, Mach held out a barely conscious pilby to her face. almost frantically

"Fix him. PLEASE." She almost shouted, feeling herself shiver a little, Dr.Retro, who'd just began trying to comprehend this confusing situation, immediately took Pilby and ran to get him immediate attention, Mach felt herself almost get into her knees, she felt like crying. This. This was pretty sudden. And the fact Pilby had to be dragged into this-!? No...No..

She clenched her fists, remembering the kateboard and it's owner.

Infected.

Did HE have something to do with this-!? Ooo once she got her hands on that bright vermin she'll-

"Did you just what the cow on the food?"

Mach practically yelled out as that sentence cut through her train of thoughts, followed by a loud clang as something fell through the vent above her. she immediately turned around to see the fallen thing being a huge chunk of melting flesh, its face(?) blanketed by a sticky note with a scrawled smiley face.

"FleshCousin?" Mach recognized the mimicking fellow as he slowly straightened himself, bits of its flesh flicking onto the floor

"Hi are you how alright tonight? Bottle."

Mach sighed "gosh you scared me-! And for the record I'm quite...fine this evening...actually, no I'm not." She sighed and shook her head, pinching the bridges of her nose.

"Not what for actually Schrödingers what?"

Mach used her huge hammer as a support as she leaned on the air "I came back to the wheel of floor and saw the place recked and pilby hurt...they said a monster did it...and on top of that the only other person that was with them was infected. Something isn't adding up.."

"Adding something, monster beast unpleasant!"

Mach raised an eyebrow "unpleasant?"

"Father unpleasant infected theory, missing texture hit the nerve. Break the legs of builderman and Jane."

Mach slowly leaned into Fleshcousin, she might not be able to make sense of the things it's saying. But she can tell something

"Father unpleasant? I didn't know that gradient was a priest."

Fleshcousin shook its head, to Mach's surprise. "Unpleasant father adopt infected. Birthday monster, if monster was infected number hit unpleasant?"

Mach narrowed her eyes, hearing Fleshcousin ramble and ramble about the same thing.

Unpleasant..monster?

Was unpleasant the monster?

Infected probably has something to do with this too.

Mach grabbed onto her banhammer tightly, Planning her next set of action once she gets out of the hospital.

- time skip-

Mach left the hospital through its front gates, without pilby. Not wanting to cause an accidental shift in the continuum by making another rift to 'the wheel of' floor. She shook her head remembering what dr.retro told her.

"Meow meow meowww mew mreow mewo meow. meow mewowww meow mreow?(pilby seems to be severely hurt, I think it's best if they stay here for a few days. You can check up on them soon alright?)

While Mach understood the precautions, she could help but feel a tinge of guilt in her, if she only knew the events would play like that. She could've went back and stopped it from happening.

But there's no point in changing the past. It was too dangerous. Mach just sighed and waiting alongside the bus stop. Looking to her left to see a lone school boy stare at her huge exterior

"Waiting for school kid?" 

The boy nodded 

"heh. Luckkyyy you." Mach mumbled as the bus halted to handle the new influx of passengers.

Mach entered the bus, ducking her head low to make sure her hat didn't get crumbled, she sat onto a seat, causing the bus to almost freak onto her side, the poor contraption having to run its wheels.

  As mach looked out the window, seeing all the people and beings lack by, she couldn't help but notice an extremely familiar figure.

A grading in green, pink and brown holding groceries as it walked towards an apartment.

The same color sequence she saw on the skateboard.

The same color sequence that unpleasant had...

...

unpleasant! 

Mach almost burned through the window as she quickly took th shape and feel of the apartment. Saving it for later. She leaned back onto the crushed seat, seeing the other passengers stare at her in confusion and awe.

But she didn't care. She clenched her teeth through her mouth, swearing upon herself to give that stupid gradient and his supposed 'son' a visit to see what's really going on.

Soon unpleasant. You too infected. 

Soon you both will see..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 341 21
This is my first fanfiction ever! I love writing and doors, so please request anything you'd like and I'll probably write it! WARNING āš ļø This story...
23.2K 376 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
4.9K 182 18
It's hard to watch the love of your life spiral into darkness, it's even harder when you cant help. After Oliver's death, he watches over his boyfrie...
10K 80 13
Ya heard me, REGRETEVATOR... ONE SHOTS!!!!!