Team8s and Counting

Від sunnyshine724

After a long, hard fought battle for The Power of Two, the members of Team8s are ready to start the next chap... Більше

About this book
1. Raised Suspicions
2. It's Exactly as it Looks
3. Holding Hands in the Park
4. What about us?
5. Jealousy Problems
6. Saw and Gaty's First Date
7. A First Date Gone Wrong, Gone Right
8. Whispers and Stares
9. The 1st Engagement
10. Telling the Team
11. A Rough Day at Work
12. Engaged Times Two
13. A Happy Thanksgiving
14. Suits, Dresses, and More
15. The Pre-Wedding Bombshell
16. Love Takes Center Stage
17. Nothing Too Fancy
18. Cravings
19. As Autumn Approaches
20. Falling Into Marriage
21. A Glimpse of Joy
22. Whipping up Winter
23. The Final Wedding
24. While We're Still at Seven
25. Missed Connections
26. Just Days Away
27. The Arrival
28. The Eighth Team8
29. Adjusting to Parenthood
30. Expanding Out Together
31. Needle Takes a Tumble
32. Making it Through
33. Starting Our Own?
34. Thread Catches a Cold
35. Going Away?
36. That's What Friends are For
37. It's A Possibility
38. When to Tell Her
39. Welcome Home Mom!
40. Thread the Teether
41. Rushed Away
42. It'll All be Okay
43. Thread Turns One
44. It's Time, Gaty
45. Sharing the Spotlight
46. To the Park We Go
47. Lunch Time
48. A Day at the Beach
49. Bladey's First Giggle
50. Race Training Blues
51. Potty Training Day
52. The Goiky Half Marathon
53. Cookies for Mommy
55. How to Tell Thread
56. The First Day of Preschool
57. Why Her?
58. I Didn't Think I Was Crazy
(Not a chapter) Bladey + Thread Drawings!
59. Big Sister Training
60. Why Don't They Like Me?
61. The Gym Flutters
62. A Trip to Gelatins Steakhouse
63. The Nesting Needle
64. Doing it Her Way
65. The Stomach Bug
66. A New Student, A Familiar Face
67. Dimey Causes a Fight
68. What Have I Done?
69. The Trampoline Park Incident
70. It Will Never Be the Same
71. This New Reality
72. It's All My Fault
73. There is Still Hope
74. Getting Bladey to Talk
75. Operation Accessible
76. A Family Swim
77. Our Secret Struggle
78. Operation Accessible, Pt. 2
79. Back in Action
80. Unwanted Memories
81. A New Teaching Adventure
82. It Just Isn't Fair
83. Something They Need
84. Bladey's Masterpiece
85. We Really Needed This

54. How is it Possible?

116 5 11
Від sunnyshine724

After a week of taking it easy, Needle still hadn't been feeling well since the race. The rest of the team was trying their best to comfort her.

"I don't know what's going on," Needle said, "I've never been sick for this long before, and nothing I've done really has had me escape from this."

Gaty looked at her with concern, "well, it's not like you've gotten worse, maybe you should ride this out another day or two."

Needle shook her head, "it's actually starting to become torcherous! Once I start to feel a little better, bam! It just comes right back."

Barf Bag went into doctor mode, "it doesn't hurt to see your doctor, Needle. Better to be safe than sorry. I can't really tell myself what this could be, you should definitely get some tests done."

Donut nodded, "I agree with Barfy, you really should get checked out."

Needle shook her head, "but it's not like I have a fever or anything, I just feel kinda achy and nauseous. The last thing I want to do is deal with the doctors office."

Saw was worried for her friend, "but Needle, it could be more serious than you think! It's better just to get checked out now! Who knows, you could be fine, and even hearing that will make all of us feel better!"

Coiny and Pin glanced over at Needle, thinking seeing a doctor might not be a bad idea.

"I know how tough you are, Needle," Coiny said, "but we really need you to see someone. If not for you, then do it for us."

Pin agreed, "we love you Needle! We want to know what's up with you so we can help you better."

Despite Needle really not wanting to go to the doctor, she reluctantly agreed, "At this point I'll do anything to get out of this state."

Coiny and Pin were willing to take her, asking the rest of the team to keep an eye on Thread. They escorted Needle into the car, and headed on their way. Coiny called the doctor to make sure they had a spot open, and thankfully, there was a cancellation so it was easy to see her.

Needle groaned in the back of the car, annoyed that she was wasting a perfectly good afternoon.

"Sorry Needle," Pin said, "but we love you too much! We want to make sure you're okay."

As they arrived at the doctor's office, Needle couldn't shake the feeling of apprehension gnawing at her. She hated the idea of being poked at by the doctor, but she knew deep down that it was the right thing to do.

As the checked in, the doctor told Needle to go to the bathroom in a cup so the doctors could do a  urine test, which Needle was not fond of.

Coiny glanced at Needle, who didn't look happy, "they're just trying to rule anything out Needle."

Needle reluctantly went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, leaving Coiny and Pin alone. The two glanced at each other, both thinking the same thing.

"Is it me, or has Needle been a lot more moody then usual?" Pin said.

Coiny nodded, "I've noticed it too. One minute she's the Needle I love, the next she's whining at me. I've never seen her like this before!"

Pin didn't want to jump to any conclusions, "I don't want to judge her too much. Whatever she had might be affecting her emotionally too."

As Needle returned from the bathroom, she took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. Pin and Coiny offered her encouraging smiles as they waited for her appointment.

The doctor finally called Needle in, and she reluctantly followed, her anxiety mounting with each step. Needle braced herself for the worst as the doctor asked her questions.

The doctor then left the room briefly, just to go collect the results of her urine test. The throuple didn't think to much of it, as a urine test wouldn't likely tell them anything.

As the doctor came back, she had a look of certainty on her face. The throuple immodestly knew that the urine test must had reavelaed something to the doctor.

Needle took a hold of Coiny and Pins hands, bracing for the worst. But they weren't expecting what they were about to hear next.

"Well, Needle, it looks like you're pregnant!"

"WHAT!" The three of them shouted in unison.

The doctor repeated herself, confirming that Needle was indeed pregnant. Needle's mind reeled with shock and disbelief, her thoughts swirling as she tried to process the news.

Pin and Coiny's jaws dropped in astonishment, their minds struggling to comprehend the sudden turn of events. They exchanged stunned glances, their emotions a mixture of disbelief, joy, and overwhelming uncertainty.

After a moment of stunned silence, Needle managed to stammer out a response, her voice tinged with disbelief, "But how... I mean, we didn't plan for this..."

The doctor smiled warmly, understanding their shock, "It seems like you're about ten weeks along, based on the test results."

"TEN WEEKS?" they shouted in unison again.

The doctor could sense the tension in the room, left for a few minutes so the throuple could process the news.

"Well, now I'm really glad we dragged you here," Pin said, looking at Needle.

"But...how is this possible," Needle said. Once Needle told Coiny and Pin she wanted to start training for the race, they were very careful not to get her pregnant. In fact, a month into her training, Needle realized she was late, which, while not super unusual for her, prompted her to take a pregnancy test. Sure enough, it came back negative! After that, Needle just assumed it was because of all the stress she was putting on her body during the training.

"I guess you got a false negative Needle," Coiny said, as she gave Needle a hug.

Needle started to feel a wave of emotions hit her, "I...I would have never ran that race if I knew I was pregnant." Tears started to flow out of Needle's eyes, now starting to worry about her unborn child, "I could have really hurt the baby."

"Hey there," Pin said, trying to comfort her, as she wrapped her arms around Needle, "it's not your fault that you didn't know. Now everything you've been feeling is explained now."

Needle nodded, finding some solace in Pin's comforting embrace. She knew that dwelling on what could have been wouldn't change the present reality. Instead, she focused on the newfound sense of responsibility that came with the news of her pregnancy.

Pin and Coiny assured Needle that they would support her every step of the way, no matter what challenges lay ahead. They vowed to do everything in their power to ensure the health and well-being of both Needle and their unborn child.

As they left the doctor's office, Needle felt a mix of emotions swirling within her – uncertainty, fear, but also a glimmer of hope and excitement for the future. Despite the unexpectedness of it all, she knew that she was surrounded by love and support, and that gave her the strength to face whatever lay ahead.

Coiny sent a text to the Team8s chat as they headed home, wanting to talk to everyone once they got home.

Coiny: We'll be home in 20 min. Before we get there, bring Thread to her room and give her a toy to play with for a bit. We know what's up with Needle and we need to talk to you all in the living room. Don't worry, everything's okay!

Coiny was about to put his phone away, but then saw another text in the group chat.

Gaty: Okay, will do! Thread's been coloring with us so we'll give her another project to work on in her room.

Coiny: Sounds great! See you all soon!

As the throuple made their way back into the house, they found the team waiting for them in the living room. Thread was happily engrossed in her coloring project, surrounded by her teammates.

Upon seeing Needle, the team's expressions turned from curiosity to concern. Gaty, taking the lead, spoke up, "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

Needle took a deep breath, exchanging a glance with Coiny and Pin before speaking, "Well, it turns out that ...I'm pregnant."

The room fell silent, the news sinking in as the team processed the unexpected revelation. Eyes widened with surprise, and mouths opened in shock.

"Pregnant?" Donut echoed, breaking the silence. "How... I mean, congratulations!" He added quickly, realizing his initial reaction might have seemed insensitive.

"Yeah, it was definitely a surprise for all of us," Coiny chimed in, trying to alleviate the tension in the room.

"But how did this happen?" Saw asked with confusion.

"We're still trying to figure that out," Needle replied, her voice soft as she recounted the events leading up to the discovery of her pregnancy.

The team listened intently, offering words of support and encouragement as Needle shared her concerns and worries about the unexpected turn of events.

"I can't believe we didn't know," Barf Bag murmured, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Well, what matters now is that we have an explanation for everything," Donut said, his voice filled with reassurance.

"Exactly," Pin agreed, grateful for the team's support. "We're all in this together, and we're going to make sure Needle gets all the care and support she needs."

The team nodded in agreement, their initial shock giving way to a sense of unity and determination. They may not have been prepared for this twist, but they were ready to stand by Needle every step of the way.
.....................................
Bet you didn't see that one coming. But yeah, surprise, we're getting another Coinpineedle child! Thread is getting a little sibling wooo!

Also, keep those reads coming, we're 650 away from the drawings! We have 10 more days left in the month so keep those reads coming! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the his chapter, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 5 23
A shapeshifter lurks in the neighbourhood of Objectville, but nobody knows who it is All they can do is let the objects die one by one, until the sha...
1.9K 11 17
In a mysterious world, Match, Pen, and Teardrop find themselves united by fate. As they explore a grassy plain, they discover that everyone, includin...
10.1K 159 33
read this please!!!! hi! this story involves ships and other mature content! please ignore this story if you are uncomfy with the following ^_^ ▪︎cus...
29.1K 523 31
STOP READING THIS HOW DID THIS GET SO MANY READS ITS SO GODDAMN BAD As you watch bfb 6-9.. you can see donut slowly getting.. less and less. him. And...