The vampire and a white wolf

By dogs2cats

Meet Pearson he is a rare white wolf and leader of the indigo moon pack. Everyone wants him, but he just want... More

first day
meeting mr handsone
paint all over
lunch, finally!
roommates!
He claimed me?!
He's a what?!?!
Itchy Sweats
Im Sorry
Invited To A Ball
A Great Suprise
Welcome Home
Mr. Wolfy
A/N

One White Box

116 2 0
By dogs2cats

Pearson's P.O.V.

I turned to Angel, his eyes were showing confusion, "Angel whats in the box?" His eyes flicker over to me, he shrugged, "I dont know."

I took a step forward, and reached my hand out, but Angel quickly stopped me and grabbed my hand, "let me open it." He reached his hand out to open the box, I gulped prepared to expect something bad, we were over reacting to nothing. I mean for gosh sakes its his mother, how could she put anything bad in the box, but still.

Angel opened the box with his brute force, he looked inside, I couldn't see inside yet, Angel reached his hand inside the box. "AHHH!" he screamed, I ran up to him "oh my goodness! Are you okay! Lets take you to the nurse!" I started pulling him away from the box

He then started laughing like a crazy person, I looked at him confused, and I realized he was okay. I scrunched up my face in a pout, "that is not funny." He walked over to me and kissed my head, "it was a joke, im sorry, it was really funny though." "Anyways" I said rolling my eyes "what was in the box?" He looked over to the box, and then looked back "clothes for the ball."

He walked over to the box and pulled out a jacket, I gawked at it, it was black with gold on it. I felt it in my hand, it was soft, it smelt brand new, it was too big to be mine so I assumed it was Angel's. I looked over to Angel he was rummaging through the box, he smirked and pulled something out of the box.

I gasped at him, "guess this is for you, I say it will look great on you," "no, I am not wearing that, no, no." He was holding a rose colored dress, it was for a girl and last time I checked I am not a girl!

He stepped forward towards me, and I stepped back, I tripped and fell on my butt with a loud thud. I started to crawl away from him, on my hands and knees, he reached down to grab my foot. I tried to get away, I was hollering at him "Angel seriously Im not wearing a dress!" He only smirked at me and said "oh come on it will be fun."

He lunged at me and kissed me, he crawled up my body and sat on my chest, I tried to push him back but he stuck his tongue in. I almost went with the flow, but he stopped to bite down on my neck, knowing its my weakness. I felt something at my feet but I ignored it, I moaned, and Angel started to bite somewhere else.

"There, see I told you it would be fun." He stood up to admire me, he had somehow put the dress on me, he bit me to distract me with pleasure to not notice him put it on. He hadn't tied it in the back yet so I looked around the room, my two options were either the bathroom or the hallway. I took my chances and got on hands and knees to crawl away to the bathroom, Angel quickly grabbed the dress at the bottom and pulled me closer to him. He bit down on the opposite shoulder, note he is not drinking because if he did I would be dead by now.

I tried to keep crawling but he moved his hand to my waist, "hows it feel? " he asked me, "d-drafty," I stuttered from the pleasure controlling me. He pressed into my bare butt, and I moaned out loud for him "ah An-Angel," I could feel him start rubbing up against me, I turned my head to the side and he kissed me. He kept rubbing on me and I could feel his hard on turn me on, I felt the pre cum on his underwear.

He flipped me over onto my back, Instanly I wrapped my legs around him, not wanting to let this go. Angel kissed me, and leaned towards my ear and whispered "make sure to not spoil the dress." Realization hit me, im still wearing the dress! I tried to pull it off but I could only get it up to my hips, because Angel grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "Angel I cant dir-mphh" Angel caught my mouth with his mouth and tongue, he grinded on me faster rubbing me against the carpeted floor.

I felt myself ready for release, it tighted my grip on Angel with my legs as I came, it getting on his chest and the dress. Angel picked up the pace as he was ready to cum, he pressed into me and grunted out his release, he fell on top of me, and panted while we were in our euphoric state.

After awhile when we caught our breaths, Angel rolled off of me and I sat up, Angel's phone was blinking so he went to go check it out. I looked at the dress and it was a mess, there was the cum on the front, it was torn at the bottom, it wasnt even tied, so it was falling of my shoulder.

I looked over to Angel he was holding his phone, he looked surprised, "Angel, what are we gonna do, we totally just destroyed this dress." He looked towards me, "its okay, theres an extra suit," what did he just say. He pulled out an extra suit just for him to wave it in my face. He made me put on a dress just to make fun of me, I was beyond pissed. I got up walked up to him, snatched the suit that was wrapped up in plastic, and stompped off to the bathroom to get ready.

Four hours later I'm still locked in the bathroom, Angel is outside the bathroom door, knocking on it to get in. Im just sitting here on the counter, listening to him whine aimlessly to get in.

Knock, knock

"Pearson let me in," he whined again "no." I deadpanned, "im sorry that I tricked you into the dress." I jumped off the counter about to let him in but he couldn't keep his mouth shut, "but you got admit you look pretty damn hot in that dress. Especially with you beneath me, with cum all over the dress and you."

I kicked the door, "now I'm never letting you in!" "Aww come on"he whined "well you should've kept your mouth shut" I screamed at him. "I was just joking, now please let me in" I agreed finally "fine."

I looked in the mirror one last time and I looked great, the suit fit my body perfectly showing off my toned shape. My hair was contained in a very sexy way, it was pushed back abd to the side kinda. I opened the door and the cold air brushed against my face, Angel smiled widely "you look amazing."

Angel walked into the bathroom as I walked out of it, after an hour he walked out refreshed and brand new. His phone dinged and he walked over to it, he grabbed his phone and stuck it in his pocket, and grabbed my hand. Electricity shot through my hand so fast, it felt so nice, he pulled me out of the room and locked it.

We were standing outside and then a limo shows up, "what the hell."

Angel p.o.v.

"What the hell." He said, I laughed and then the driver got out and opened the door for us to get in, I slid in and Pearson just stood there shocked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the car, onto my lap.

His eyes wandered around the car, looking at everything, he didn't even realize that he was in my lap. I kissed the crook of his neck and then he started to squirm out of my grip but I wrapped my arms around him.

I started to kiss his neck, and move my way up to his ear, I tugged at earlobe. I let one hand roam to his thigh, I rubbed my hand up amd down his thigh. He leaned back and said "haven't you had enough already" he thought I wanted a makeout session. I mean I would love to rip these clothes off of him and have more than a makeout session.

Sadly, thats not happening, my parents may not know that my mate is werewolf, so I'm rubbing my sent all over him. I had both my hands rubbing against his thighs, my lips pressed up against the other side of his neck. I was only rubbing enough, so he didn't get a hard on, I lifted one hand and stuck one hand under his shirt.

I roamed up his abs, and to his right nipple, I pinched it a little and he moaned, yep enough of that. I placed my hand on his hip, and ran my fingers along the rim of his pants. I kissed the back of his neck, and he placed his hands on my knees. As we got closer to the house the darker it got, and I kept rubbing him everywhere except special areas. after a kiss with tongue in it I let him go, but of course he had to stay in my lap.

I reached over and grabbed us a drink, I poured us two cups, one vodka, and the other lemonade. Yeah what a dick move but what I saw at the party I dont need at this party. I handed him the cup, he smelt it and looked at me, "really, do I look like a three year old."

"No you dont but I dont need you drunk at this party." "Just give me a sip." He leaned into me waiting for me, but I quickly changed the subject, "oh look we're here." I said with fake surprise, he turned his head to the door amd looked back at me "are you sure, I dont see anything." Then suddenly the door swings open, Pearson gets out and I follow, I thank the driver.

I grabbed Pearson's hand hoping, I blocked the wolf smell on him well enough. We walked a little before we saw the door, Pearson stopped to gawk at this all to familiar house. Its looks bigger in the light, the doors were opened for us and you could hear the laughter and cheering bouncing off the walls.

______________

The dress is the dress Pearson wore, we didn't want it to be to extravagant, but still look nice, I personally would never wear this though. Next chapter will have Angel's suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.3K 37
Tetsuo Moon. He's the son of the Alpha of the Moon Pack. Though he doesn't necessarily live up to the expectations of his pack. He was the runt out o...
540K 20.2K 40
Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #32 on werewolvesandvampires His Vampire...
77.1K 2.8K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
190K 5.6K 20
Alex is werewolf. He is the omega of the blue moon pack. He is different from the other Omega's, and no one really knows why but when he finds mate...