Itchy Sweats

Pearson POV

I sat in the principal's office, I listened to him scold me on fighting, I sat in these itchy sweats, that made me feel like I was dog with fleas. I was too busy drowning in my anger at Angel for cheating on me with my ex, I was not happy at all, the worse part was he was acting like he didn't know even know what I was talking about.

"Are you even listening to me!" He screamed I could've sworn I saw smoke come out of his mouth. "No im not listening to you I have other things to worry about then a dragon yelling at me," I yelled back at him, not caring if I pissed him off. My wolf was on the verge of taking control and wanting to rip Angels throut out with my teeth.

The principal look at me clearly noticing my distress and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You need to talk to him, trust me" why should I care I would rather die then be alive with him I just shrugged his hand off of me, I sat up and walked away from him, he shouted at me that I had a week of detention starting tomorrow.

On my way to the dorm, I ran into Ethan, he smiled a cherishing smile, and I just gave him a small smile. He and I discussed things yesterday, he told me that he only wanted me because I wasn't attracted to his pheromones, he apologized, and we made up with him saying he wouldn't do it again.

We finished up the day with homework and playing video games, until I was kicked out by his roomate because he wanted to concentrate on his work.

I remember staying up late that night, because I was worried about Angel, he wasnt home, I was gonna wait for him, so I did two weeks worth of homework. I finally fell asleep on all my paper work, barely making it in time for him to eat breakfast, I ate with Ethan and the whole time we talked and joked.

I walked past him, and he cacaught up with me and said "hey, let's hang out and we can talk, my roomate is gone, he studying so its okay." Did I really want to talk with him? Did he want to listen? So I nodded my head and we walked off to his room.

As we walked in I sat on the bed and he sat at the desk next to it, we sat in silence for awhile until he piped up "so you wanna talk about it", I shrugged and he continued on "come on, it will help, just tell me what had just happened back there." I released a heavy sigh, I drooped my shoulders and talked "it all started yesterday, he went out and told me he was Going out. He never returned until this morning" I said, he replied " yes I know that much, but that doesn't explain why you beat his ass out in the hallway." I started up again "yeah and when he walked into class I was happy, but then I smelt him" anger was starting to take over "he cheated on me, with my own ex-girlfriend.... Paige! That bitch!" I screamed as tears fled down my eyes, Ethan lept forward to comfort me and I allowed him to, we stayed that way until I finally left.

When I got back to the room everything was a mess, Angel was here, he threw everything around.

I started to pick everything up, after a couple of hours I finally got everything back in its original spot, I was sweaty and itchy the worse feeling ever. I headed to take a shower any longer and I will explode, I turned on the water and got all my stuff and jumped in.

The dops glided over my over my skin and down my muscles, I didn't even realize how tense I was until now, the heat was a such a great stress reliver. I washed up and got out to dry.

As I left the bathroom, in my pajamas, I got started on my homework. Then suddenly the door slammed open with a bang, and in stumbled Angel. I just stood there in shock, he looked around the room until he noticed me.

He formed a sour face and stumbled to me, he stood right infront of me, he stood a few inches taller than me, he slurred his words "what are you doing here, I thought you never wanted to see me again" I snapped "oh my god are you drunk! What are you cra-" but that was cut off by him swooping down and biting down hard into my neck.

I know it was supposed to be revenge but it felt so good! He wrapped his hand around my waist to support me, he held me up against him as he sucked away my blood, I moaned and held him tightly. Everything was startimg to get dark now, I could feel myself being overcomed by drowsiness, my body needed sleep, I became jello in his hand as he sucked away.

I finally found the force to push him away, I stumbled a bit and forced all my weight on the desk next to me.
"I-I-I" I couldn't find the words, "I can't let you do this, you cheated on me." He looked hurt by my words and the sudden rejection, he stepped forward and embraced me in a hug, he buried his head in the crook of my neck and said with a sad voice. "I know," he paused took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I was drunk it will never happen again,"

I wrapped my arms around him "promise?"
"Promise."
And that was it I passed out from the lack of blood, and luckily Angel caught me, my saving grace.

Angels p.o.v.
How could I have been so stupid, I cheated on him, he was right I was an asshole. Fuck! Im so stupid!

I picked Pearson up, bridal style of course, and layed him on his bed, I looked at his healing neck, it will heal in a hour or so. He just layed there, lightly snoring, he had blood loss and just needed rest, but my goodness I know I was supposed to be mad...and drunk, but when I bit him and he moaned man did that sober me up. The only reason I bit him, was because he bit me first and I was repaying the favor, what can I say karma is a bitch.

I really was horny right now because I felt the waves of pleasure he was sending me, I really wanted to wake him up and have a total makeout session, but I couldn't put more stress on him so I only swooped down to kiss him on his forhead, but then I wanted more, I peppered his whole face with kisses. His cheeks, and nose, and his perfectly plump lips, he was so sweet so intoxicating, I felt my beast in me to claim him all the way, but I just pushed the urge away.

He groaned in his sleep and that was my que to stop before it was to late, I went off to the bathroom to take care of myself.