One White Box

Pearson's P.O.V.

I turned to Angel, his eyes were showing confusion, "Angel whats in the box?" His eyes flicker over to me, he shrugged, "I dont know."

I took a step forward, and reached my hand out, but Angel quickly stopped me and grabbed my hand, "let me open it." He reached his hand out to open the box, I gulped prepared to expect something bad, we were over reacting to nothing. I mean for gosh sakes its his mother, how could she put anything bad in the box, but still.

Angel opened the box with his brute force, he looked inside, I couldn't see inside yet, Angel reached his hand inside the box. "AHHH!" he screamed, I ran up to him "oh my goodness! Are you okay! Lets take you to the nurse!" I started pulling him away from the box

He then started laughing like a crazy person, I looked at him confused, and I realized he was okay. I scrunched up my face in a pout, "that is not funny." He walked over to me and kissed my head, "it was a joke, im sorry, it was really funny though." "Anyways" I said rolling my eyes "what was in the box?" He looked over to the box, and then looked back "clothes for the ball."

He walked over to the box and pulled out a jacket, I gawked at it, it was black with gold on it. I felt it in my hand, it was soft, it smelt brand new, it was too big to be mine so I assumed it was Angel's. I looked over to Angel he was rummaging through the box, he smirked and pulled something out of the box.

I gasped at him, "guess this is for you, I say it will look great on you," "no, I am not wearing that, no, no." He was holding a rose colored dress, it was for a girl and last time I checked I am not a girl!

He stepped forward towards me, and I stepped back, I tripped and fell on my butt with a loud thud. I started to crawl away from him, on my hands and knees, he reached down to grab my foot. I tried to get away, I was hollering at him "Angel seriously Im not wearing a dress!" He only smirked at me and said "oh come on it will be fun."

He lunged at me and kissed me, he crawled up my body and sat on my chest, I tried to push him back but he stuck his tongue in. I almost went with the flow, but he stopped to bite down on my neck, knowing its my weakness. I felt something at my feet but I ignored it, I moaned, and Angel started to bite somewhere else.

"There, see I told you it would be fun." He stood up to admire me, he had somehow put the dress on me, he bit me to distract me with pleasure to not notice him put it on. He hadn't tied it in the back yet so I looked around the room, my two options were either the bathroom or the hallway. I took my chances and got on hands and knees to crawl away to the bathroom, Angel quickly grabbed the dress at the bottom and pulled me closer to him. He bit down on the opposite shoulder, note he is not drinking because if he did I would be dead by now.

I tried to keep crawling but he moved his hand to my waist, "hows it feel? " he asked me, "d-drafty," I stuttered from the pleasure controlling me. He pressed into my bare butt, and I moaned out loud for him "ah An-Angel," I could feel him start rubbing up against me, I turned my head to the side and he kissed me. He kept rubbing on me and I could feel his hard on turn me on, I felt the pre cum on his underwear.

He flipped me over onto my back, Instanly I wrapped my legs around him, not wanting to let this go. Angel kissed me, and leaned towards my ear and whispered "make sure to not spoil the dress." Realization hit me, im still wearing the dress! I tried to pull it off but I could only get it up to my hips, because Angel grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "Angel I cant dir-mphh" Angel caught my mouth with his mouth and tongue, he grinded on me faster rubbing me against the carpeted floor.

I felt myself ready for release, it tighted my grip on Angel with my legs as I came, it getting on his chest and the dress. Angel picked up the pace as he was ready to cum, he pressed into me and grunted out his release, he fell on top of me, and panted while we were in our euphoric state.