Im Sorry

I woke up around eleven I remembered what happened last night or was that an hour ago. I looked around the room and saw that the bathroom light was on. I got out of bed and opened the door to the bathroom. I saw Angel in nothing but a towl standing looking at the mirror. He looked like he was in deep thought about something.

I wonder if it was the bite that he gave me. I put my hand to my neck. The wound was more than half way healed. Just remebering how good that bite felt had me moaning out loud. Angel snapped his head to me, the look of lust in his eyes. I felt myself getting hard and I could see him looking at me knowing that I was hard. He slowly walked toward me, like he was stalking his prey.

He put his hand on my face looking into my eyes to see if I would push him away but found nothing. He softly put his lips to mine. I kissed him back and he made the kiss more rough, but with passion. He nibbed on my lower lip asking for entrance, but I refused just to see what he would do.

His hand went to my ass cheek giving it a hard squeeze. I gasped and he took that as an opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. He tasted so good I wonder what he would taste like down south. We fought for  dominance , but of course he won, his mith wandered all around my mouth, exploring it. He pulled away both of us breathing heavily form that amasing make out session we just had. I look up at him, he was panting like he couldn't go on, but his eyes told a different story. They said that he wanted to go more in depth of what we just did. But I didn't know if I was ready for that just yet.

~~~
Angel POV

We are standing in the bathroom making out. After we were done I wanted to go to the bed and fuck him till he passed out. But the look in his eyes told me that was not ready for that and I would wait a thound years until he is ready. "Lets get some rest," I told him. We went to the bedroom. Pearson got in bed and I put some briefs on, that wrapped around my legs and junk show off the goodies, and slid in bed with him. Since he has been here we dont sleep in different beds when we are together. I put my arm around his waist, he stiffened for a minute, but he soon relaxed into me, creating ultimate bluss for both of us as we melted into one another, very soon he fell asleep.  I leaned in "I love you pearson," I whispered into his ear gently before I fell into a dreamless night.

Pearson's p.o.v.~~~~

  I peered up at the sky so blue, the ground I was laying on was soft, it was like a fluffy pillow, I was at peace I could lay here forever and ever, but something was mussing, I was lonely.

Then suddenly the ground began to shake, the beautiful blue sky turned a crimson red. I got up and ready to run away, but my feet were glued to the growned, out of nowhere the ground was splitting right in my direction, flames popping out everywhere.

  I still couldn't move, finally the splitting ground made it towards me, I fell being engulfed in flames, I tried to scream out, but my voice was soundless.

  I jumped up in the bed, I was breathing heavily, sweat covered my body, a bad thing was coming this dream was an omen, and on my 18th birthday. I looked around the room the sun was barely peeking up, an arm wrapped around my waisted tugged and pulled me down in to the bed, "the sun is not even up, go back to sleep" Angel said in a groggly voice.

  I complied and snuggled back into him, we were spooning I was on the little spoon, I glanced around the room, and my eyes darted to the alarm clock. It was 7:20 there is no way im missing breakfast I could smell the waffles from here. I jumped up from the bed and started getting ready.

  "What are you doing? I thought we were snuggling? Come back over here." I rolled my eyes, "get up Angel, there is no way I can miss breakfast after all, I didn't eat dinner thanks to certain little drunk bloodsucker" breakfast was at 7:35 and school started at 8:00. Dinner was at 7:00 and the drunken vampire came in at 6:45. And yes I was going to wear pjs to dinner.