Invited To A Ball

Angel pov.

I woke up to my phone ringing in my ear. Uh who calls this early in the moring. I pick up the phone and say, "Who is it and why are you calling me this early in the moring." Then a familiar voice speaks"Well its nice to speak to you too honey." "What do you want mom im sleeping with my mate," I tell her annoyed, letting the word 'mate' slip out. "My dear boy has found his mate im so happy, who is it," mom said a little too excited.

Pearson was laying half on top of me half to the side, he shifted in his sleep. "Look mom its early, I have to go, call later,we are trying to sleep." "But wait! I wanna talk more!" "Goodbye mom!"

I hung up and put my phone away and layed down. Pearson groaned fluttered open his perfect eyes, "who was that?" He asked, "nobody, just go back to sleep with me," I said trying to shift my body so I can snuggle with him, but he sat up. "We cant, we are still at the party, we need to go home." I grabbed his arm, and pulled him into a snuggling position "who cares, its the weekend."

He tried to struggle out but I held on tight to him, "please Angel let me go I wanna shower," he blushed "I feel icky, you know, from yesterday." I got what he was talking about and I got up and looked around the room for my stuff, I found my keys and grabbed Pearson's hand and walked him to the car.

We entered the dorm room after I unlocked it, the hallway was quiet, because people were sleeping in or have not gotten home from a party. I went over to my dresser drawer and grabbed some clothes, he went over to the shower and instantly turned on the water. He started undressing and I just stood staring at him, I knew he could feel me staring at him because he was swaying his hips.

He jumped in as soon as the water was ready enough, I stripped amd jumped in as well. He was facing the water and I was standing behind him, he was rinsing off I grabbed the soap from the side. I put the soap in my hands, and started to lather the soap on his body.

My hands moved along his stomach up to his shoulders, he leaned into me. After he rinsed off he rubbed me down, I couldn't help but butterfly kiss his neck.

Once we were done I dried off first and handed him the towel, we only had one towel because we really needed to do laundry. Im on my last out fit. Sweats. I got dressed and looked over to Pearson, he was looking through his drawers for clothes, all he had was socks and underwear.

I smirked and took off my shirt and threw it at him, he blushed and walked over to me. "Um, I dont need this, beside you'll probably get cold" he said "its fine, you can wear it, we can just watch Netflix and snuggle."

I grabbed the shirt and put it on him, I walked over to his dresser and pulled out black briefs. I raised an eyebrow at him "Are you gonna put these on or do you want me to." "I can do it myself." I tossed them to him and got everything set up.

When I hit play to a random movie, I jumped in bed and wrapped the blanket around us, on the second movie, Pearson started drifting off. Then suddenly my phone began to ring, I reached for it and looked at the caller ID. I rolled my eyes, my mom, I clicked ignore and almost instantly she called again.

"Angel answer it or turn it off." He said half asleep, I jumped out of bed and answered the phone. "Angel, you tell me to call later, well I call later. Why did you ignore me, and dont say you didn't, because you did." Man can she nag, "mom-" "oh dont 'mom' me, why cant you just pick up the phone, your mother misses you, you never ever call." "Okay mom, im sorry, we were watching a movie." "Angel your father and I want you to invite your mate to the ball." Oh, no she cant be serious.

To make matters worse Pearson decides to talk, half asleep. "Angellll, come back to bed, its cold," He whined out. My mother gasped on the other side of the phone "oh my goodness is that him, he sounds darling, he should have dinner with us one day." Yeah right like that will happen, "Angel come on, Im so lonely without you," Pearson called out again.

"Mom as you can probably tell, Im needed, why did you call really," Pearson reached his hand out and started tugging at my pants. My god I cant believe hes half asleep, hes acting like a three year old. "Um, oh right! We want you and your mate at the annual ball." I almost passed out, "what!?" I questioned her she was being serious, "yes, come to the ball introduce us to your mate, I have to go, dinner." She said "wait mom!" "Ta-ta for now" and she hung up.

I tossed my phone away and jumped back into bed, by now Pearson was awake all the way, we shifted our bodies so we were perfectly set against one another. He yawned and shifted his legs in between mine, they were chilly. I looked into his eyes, they were perfect, I wrapped my arm around him.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back then I stuck up the shirt, "stop it, its cold" he giggled. "But its warm, your warm," I leaned towards him and kissed him on the forehead. "Um, guess what?" I said with very much hesitation. He leaned towards me and rested his head under my neck "what," he said gleefully. "Well my mom called, and invited us to a ball." He jumped up and screamed "what!?"