lunch, finally!

Pearsons pov ~~~~~

After what had occurred in the locker room, it was already fourth period, I had missed math, and it was now lunch. Man was I starving to death, I had used up all my energy and I needed to refuel fast! I walked into the HUGE hall, with my mouth hanging, I hear a snicker from behind, and turn around to find that it was Angel.

He said to me "what, never seen a room this big?," I shook my head and said " no its just so large, and grand, how can you eat here everday." He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to a table, I saw Ethan, he looked rather annoyed be surrounded by girls trying to get his attention.

The room really was extravagant, the chandeliers looked as If they were made of real diamonds, golden light shining through them, spreading light everywhere. There where long tables, rows and rows, they seemed to be made up of the finest oak. There was a stage at the end of the table, but the most fascinating thing about it all was the different kind of creatures, there were fairy, and mermaids, and warlocks, all laughing and enjoying eachothers company.

It took me awhile to stop gawking at the very large room, to notice that there was no food. I looked to my right, where Angel was sitting, and gave him a curious look. He just smiled and pointed up, my eyes following his finger. Then there where gargoyles, not grumpy stone cold gargoyles, marble gargoyles, that were smiling! They swooped down and dropped plates, and forks, and knives, and napkins.

They then swooped down in one go and placed the food on the table, there was everything you could think of, macaroni and cheese, sandwiches, potato salad, salad, tuna sandwiches, everything!

I didn't waste any time, I grabbed my plate and fork and dug in. I grabbed a big scoop mac and cheese, and a sandwich with no tomatoes, bleh! I finished that and ate a second sandwich, tuna this time.

I looked over at Angel who was just staring at me in a daze, sipping on blood. He notice me glance at him, I quickly turned away with a slight tint of pink hovering on my cheeks. He scooted closed to me, my heart suddenly pounding even more, he rested his hand over my knee cap. He leaned in to me and whispered in my ear " you sure like to look at me, sweety," his breath brushed against my ear " I must say I do love the attention im getting".

Then all of a sudden his hand started moving closer amd closer to me, he stopped at my thigh, gripping tightly, which caused me to release a quiet moan. It was only loud enough for us to hear, " I bet you also love the attention you are getting," oh my goodness that voice just makes me want to pull him on top of me and have him pound into him and I would suc- I was pulled out of my dirty thoughts when Angel said to me "if you want anymore attention, then you need to eat more vegetables".

A frowned formed on my face and I said "no", he then grabbed my face with the hand, that was resting on my thigh seconds ago, he grabbed a tomato and put in his mouth. Then he pulled me into him, he kissed me, trying to shove the tomato in my mouth. Our tongues entangled with eachother, him trying to shove tomato in my mouth, and I trying to shove it out.

He grew irritated at this and shoved their lips even closer, then Angel was successful and shoved the tomato into my mouth. Pearson swallowed it and glared at Angel, "I hate tomatoes", Angel went back to drinking his juice, when I turned back to eat as well, he noticed that everyone was staring at us.

He blushed as everyone stared at us, some others were blushing, some had their mouth hanging open. I looked over to Angel who seemed to not notice the stares or more like he just shrug them off, I how ever could not, the bell rang and it was time for fifth period, study hall.