ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Nine

17 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

DAVILLA ESTATE

The next day, Christy gently walks up the steps and into the ballroom. The decorators are putting up the formal party decorations for the formal party gala.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks up next to her husband, Klaus. "You've outdid yourself, Klaus."

"Maybe, I over did it a little." Klaus said with his arms folded.

Klaus and Christy exchange glances at each other.

Christy looks at a decorated fountain in the middle of the ballroom. She slowly walks up to it and admires it.

"Nice fountain." Christy complimented and glances at her husband, Klaus. "Was it your idea?"

"Maybe." Klaus said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I gotta go help with Tithous and then, after, I have to go to the parliament building." Christy said.

"I know." Klaus said.

Christy pecks a kiss on his cheek. She and Klaus exchange soft looks at each other.

"I'll try to be here, Klaus." Christy said to him.

"I'll save you a dance." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / LIBRARY

Later that day, The Elder God of Knowledge, Tithous and Christy are in the archives shelves. Christy is organizing some files on a hologram computer.

Tithous slowly walks up next to Christy. "You work pretty fast, Christiana."

"I take my time and get things done, you know that." Christy said.

"I certainly do." Tithous said.

Tithous and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"Okay, I'm done." Christy said, and turns off the hologram computer. "You ready to go?"

"Of course." Tithous replied.

And Tithous and Christy walks away, heading to the parliament building for the meeting.

⚜️⚜️

PARLIAMENT BUILDING

In the main room, The Elder Gods and Goddess are meeting with The Great Neighbors.

King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert kingdom city; Alluvion.

King Arathron and Queen Tamrath, along with Princess Chandrelle of the Elfin Kingdom of Ivory.

Viking Queen Tasoula of the kingdom city of Zatherop.

And Emperor Junius of the kingdom of Xamaria. Empress Sora is at home.

Christy is with the Six Handmaidens Assistants, sitting in the chairs.

"We each have a common enemy that will oppose us and will therefore attempt to steal away resources." Dementrio said. "But as the head of security, I make sure that no enemy or spies within our breach will attempt no such thing."

"Thank you, Dementrio." The Elder God, Dimitris, thanked him. "We, Elder Gods and Goddess, will protect our home and our Great Neighbors as well."

"Emperor Junius? How is your beloved wife, Sora?" The Elder Goddess, Ismene.

"She is fine." said Emperor Junius. "Pardon her absence, she has given birth to our healthy second son, but I will inform of this afternoon's meeting."

"Is there any other business to speak of?" The Elder God Cyrus asked.

"The mining for our bronze metal has continued and as for the farmers, the harvesting has started again." said Christy. "The miners and the farmers

"Thank you, Grand Chief Advisor." The Elder God, Ames thanked his daughter.

"You're welcome, Milord." Christy said.

"The meeting is concluded." The Elder Goddess, Elias said.

And everyone is dismissed.

Christy gets up and slowly walks away with the Six Handmaidens Assistants slowly walks after her.

"Christiana?" The Elder Goddess, Zenova, slowly walks up to her.

Christy looks at Zenova. "Milady Zenova?"

"Just want to tell you that we, Elder Gods and Goddess, appreciate your input in the meeting." The Elder Goddess, Zenova said.

"Yes, ma'am." Christy said.

Zenova and Christy exchange small smiles at each other Zenova walks away.

Christy spots Persephone in the hallway and looks at the six Handmaiden assistants.

"You ladies go on ahead with the Elder Goddesses and see if they need anything." Christy said to them.

The six Handmaiden assistants bows their heads at Christy and goes to the Elder Goddesses.

And Christy goes to stealthy follow Persephone in the hallway.

shortly after ...

The Underworld Elder Goddess Persephone, wanders in the hallway, but stops upon sensing Christy in the middle of the hallway.

"I figured you were spot me." Persephone said, and turns around to look at Christy. "I still have resurrected Aurora wrapped around my little finger."

"I'm sure you do." Christy said.

"You can catch me later, Christiana." Persephone said with a sly grin and she vanishes into a flame ball.

⚜️⚜️

- Third POV -

That late afternoon at the Davilla Estate, the Mikaelsons and friends, and Christy's best friends, had arrived, dressed up in the formal attire.

The women are wearing their corsages.

The men are formally dressed up in their formal suits and the women are dressed up in their formal dresses.

Klaus is wearing his dark tieless suit, becoming worried about Christy, who hasn't shown up just yet.

"Don't fret Nik. Christy will show up." Kol said to his brother, dressed up in his suit.

Klaus looks at Kol with a small smile. "Kol."

Klaus and Kol exchange small smiles at each other. And Kol looks at The Elder Goddess, Ismene.

"Nik? Ismene is here." Kol told him.

Klaus looks at Ismene, who's wearing a casual maxi dress. He walks over to her.

"Ismene?" Klaus said.

"Klaus?" Ismene said.

"Where's Christy?" Klaus asked, worried.

"She sent me to tell you that she will arrive here in a few minutes, she's in pursuit of Persephone." The Elder Goddess, Ismene.

"Persephone?" Klaus said, concerned. "What for?"

"I do not know." Ismene said. "And by the way, Luna and Trinity are at a dance at the Camp Orasani with Nikole, Damien, Irene and Marion."

Klaus small smiles to himself.

"Klaus? I know you are not a man of patience, but I implore you to have a lot of patience." Ismene said.

"For Christy, of course." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / INDOOR COURTYARD

Persephone and Christy engaged in a fight. And Christy's denim jacket is gently hanging over her left shoulder.

Christy punches Persephone in her face, in which, Persephone grabs a silver platter and hits Christy across her face with it.

Persephone and Christy exchange tense looks at each other. Persephone creates a portal and runs through it. And Christy runs after her with the portal closes behind her.

⚜️⚜️

DAVILLA ESTATE

Both Persephone and Christy is outside and runs up the steps and inside the entrance.

Persephone runs inside the ballroom where everyone looks at her. And Christy runs after her.

"Christy?!" Klaus exclaimed to his wife, starting to walk after her.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said, gently holds Klaus back.

Christy tackles Persephone onto the floor of the ballroom. Christy takes a silver platter and hits Persephone across her face with it, knocking her out onto the floor.

Christy panting softly to herself and gently drops the silver platter on the floor. She looks at Klaus and Klaus looks at her.

"Chris?" Klaus said.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

Klaus walks up to Christy and they share a hug and exchange looks at each other.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Klaus asked.

"I got a little held up." Christy glances at Persephone.

Persephone stirs on the floor as she slowly regains her consciousness.

"Klaus? I am so sorry." Christy apologized to her husband. "I am so sorry for ruining your formal party gala."

"No need to apologize, Love." Klaus said, gently caress her cheek with her hand.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other.

Persephone regains her consciousness and uses her dark magic to break Christy's ankle.

Which causes Christy to grunt in slight pain, and both of her legs to break. She falls into Klaus's arms. He catches her in his arms as she falls onto the floor with her broken legs and ankle with him, kneeling next to her.

And Persephone laughs, maliciously.

Klaus looks at Persephone with a glare of anger and gently wraps his arms around Christy's shoulders.

"I will destroy you, Christiana?!" Persephone exclaimed.

But Ismene uses her Elder Goddess powers to fix Christy's ankle and both of her legs.

"Enough, Persephone." The Elder Goddess, Ismene, told her.

Persephone looks up at Ismene, and Ismene looks at her.

"Leave. Now?!" Ismene told Persephone with her eyes flashes glow golden.

And Persephone scowls at Ismene and vanishes into a fireball.

Ismene looks at both Klaus and Christy and they look up at her.

Ismene nods at them with a small smile.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that late afternoon, after Christy gotten herself cleaned up, she gently taken off her denim jacket and gently ties it around her waist.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the empty courtyard. She looks around at the quiet courtyard.

"It's quiet, isn't it?" said Klaus.

Christy turns around and looks up at Klaus, who's crouched down on the balcony railing of the second floor, and still dressed in his dark tieless suit.

"Klaus? What are you doing up there?" Christy asked him.

"I was waiting on you." Klaus told her. "Are you alright?" He asked. "You and Persephone had a tense scuffle?

"Yeah, I'm fine." Christy reassured her and small smiles to herself. "You look dashing handsome by the way."

Klaus gently leaps off the second floor balcony railing and gently lands on the floor of the courtyard and stands up to his feet.

"Hope you're not having any second thoughts?" Klaus said.

Christy small smiles to herself. "Not really."

Klaus twirls Christy around and gently dips her and gently pulls her back up close to him.

And Christy glances at her right arm, which has her coral corsage. She looks at Klaus, who small smiles at her.

In that moment of tenderness, Klaus and Christy playful waltzes around the fountain together.

- Klaus's and Christy's Mind Fantasy Figment -

In the ballroom of the DAVILLA ESTATE, Klaus and Christy, who is dressed up in her formal dress, wearing her hair in a low bow with short blonde hair bangs. They waltzes around together. He twirls her around and they continue to ballroom waltz in a circle.

- Reality -

Klaus and Christy exchange playful small smiles at each other as they stop waltzing and shares a passionate kiss.

Klaus gently puts Christy's garment bag over his shoulder and the two gently holds each other's hands as they both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER

Out and about on an empty street, Klaus and Christy are taking a stroll, still gently holding each other's hands as they head back to the Davilla Estate.

"Why did you do that?" Christy asked.

"Do what?" Klaus asked.

"You combined your vampire mind ability with my mind figment ability?" Christy said.

"Because I just wanted to cease any second thoughts that you might've had about my formal gala party." Klaus said. "I wasn't gonna let you miss it because you not being there would ruin it."

Klaus and Christy stopped walking and faces each other.

"Cherishing every moment that we have together is special. You're special to me. And I don't ever want to lose you again or to something to come in between us." Klaus said.

"And I still owe you a dance." Christy said.

"Yeah, you do." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles and small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

DAVILLA ESTATE

Later that night, the Mikaelson family and friends, along with Christy's best friends, are enjoying the formal party gala.

{Christy's Dress Outfit}

Everyone is exchanging small smiles, while drinking champagne and eating food. And afterwards, everyone is ballroom waltzing with an instrumental musicians.

Klaus and Christy switches partners with Elijah and Ana.

Klaus and Ana waltzes together. And Elijah and Christy waltzes together.

And the four of them switches back with partners. Elijah and Ana waltzes together again and Klaus and Christy waltzes together again.

And the formal party gala continues on with the night.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 35 34
The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and the Mikael...
554K 14.1K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | © heavcnlyrising
151K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
48.3K 1K 29
Mariposa Bennett forged her own path and wields incredible power derived from a mysterious phenomenon that only occurs within herself. Mariposa is fa...