Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 6: First Smile
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love

Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation

6.5K 735 267
By Rainaloveforever

When they reached the campsite, it was already evening. Nidhi was scolding Tamara and other girls for their casual behaviour.

"Mam, she got down to take selfies...I told her to not go out but she didn't listen, you can ask Latika..."

Tamara said.

Other girls also agreed on this.

Tara heard this and her face turned pale. Ibrahim stared at her and noticed her painful expression. He clenched his jaw and then got down off the car.

Tamara and other girls eyes fell on Ibrahim and they were shocked after seeing Tara coming out off Nawab Saab's car.

"Thank God you are fine"

Nidhi came towards Tara. Then she looked at Ibrahim and immediately her face turned crimson. How someone can look that much attractive all the time?

Nidhi smiled at Ibrahim.

"Thank you for helping her...she is the most shy girl...and very much introvert...I really got scared for her"

Nidhi said while holding Tara's hand.

"Then you should have kept your eyes on her...she was waving for lift in an isolated place...put some common sense inside her Dr. Nidhi"

Ibrahim's strict tone made everyone numb.

"Sorry Nawab Saab...I will surely do that from next time.."

Nidhi apologised.

Ibrahim ignored her apology completely. This time his eyes fell on Tamara. Tamara's heart did a somersault. This is the first time Nawab Saab is staring at her. She immediately bit her lips and blushed furiously.

"Dr. Nidhi, I need some smart interns of your team...I have a meeting tomorrow with some foreign delegates in my bungalow...send three girls..."

Ibrahim said while eyeing Tamara with a slight smirk. Tamara was surprised beyond anything.

"Sure sir..You can take Tamara, Parul and Tara.."

Nidhi said.

"Nope...not her...do not send her to my Bungalow ever..."

Ibrahim said immediately. Nidhi got shocked.

Ibrahim again clenched his jaw and made a cold face. Tomorrow some jerks will come on his bungalow for a meeting. They all are Casanova and characterless bastards. He doesn't want Tara even within 2 km near his Bungalow. She is an angel and he doesn't want the shadow of some motherfu*s near her.

"Tamara, Latika and Manjari...send them"

With that he turned his face away and walked towards his car. Within few minutes his car drove off.

.....................

"Did you hear what he said? Do not send her to my Bungalow ever...he has a class...He is the Nawab..he will never entertain a girl like her...she just got her internship back because of her Dr Nidhi... that's it..."

Tamara said while entering the hotel where they will stay.

"You are right...for her Dr. Nidhi scolded us like this...She missed the bus because of her stupidity and we got the scoldings.."

Manjari retorted.

Tara entered the hotel room and she stopped after listening their comments on her. Tamara's eyes instantly fell on her.

"Look who is here...the goddess of innocence..."

She walked near Tara and stood in front of her.

"What a bitch you are....Why didn't you say anything to Dr. Nidhi when she was scolding us? You missed the bus because of your irresponsibility....How can you put the blame on us?"

Tamara's shouting make her flinch. She didn't know what to say or how to protest. She just stood there in silence.

"Get out of this room...we won't share this room with you..infact noone will share their room with you...go and stay with Dr. Nidhi...She has booked the next hotel....Go and keep oiling her...those who have no talents, they do such shitty things like you...Go and lick her shoe...May be she can promote you"

Tears gathered into Tara's eyes. She immediately ran out of their room.

"Tara...wait..."

She stopped after hearing Parul's voice.

"You can stay with me..."

Tara wiped her tears and entered the room. Parul locked the door.

"Don't cry...they are heartless..just ignore them..I think they are jelaous of you..Dr. Nidhi always praises you, so they got jealous... Don't waste your tears on them"

This time Tara smiled a little. Parul smiled back.

"This place is beautiful...come...our balcony has a great view..."

Parul pulled her in the balcony.

"You like nature?"

Tara asked her. Finally she found someone who is like her. A true nature lover.

"Yes....Look i have taken so many photos.."

Tara took her phone and scrolled the photos.

"Wow...they are so nice.."

"Yes but I don't have a costly phone....Tamara uses an iPhone..she has clicked some amazing photos..but not nature's photos...only selfies"

Parul started to laugh.

Tara didn't understand why people are so obsessed with their looks. She feels that in front of this nature every single thing become unimportant. She never thought of clicking her own photos in Dehradun. She always took the photos of nature.

At the same time she uses a very average phone with an average quality of camera. She has also a wish to buy a DSLR one day. She will capture the nature from every possible angle.

A smile spread on her lips after thinking about her wish.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I will buy a DSLR in future... I'm saving some money for it...then again I will come to Mussoorie and click photos all day"

Parul got amazed after seeing Tara's innocence.

"I will also join you then.... because I don't think I can save money in future"

Tara find a sadness in Parul's tone.

"Why?"

She sat beside her.

"My mom is very sick..she is suffering from breast cancer...all our savings went on her treatment"

"She will be fine.. don't worry"

Tara felt so sad for her.

"Your family is very lucky Parul...they got a daughter like you...Good things always happen to good people.."

Tara tried to cheer her mood.

Though they were in the same homeopathy hospital but they never got the chance to interact like this.

Parul also liked Tara's positivity. Within some time they started to talk about so many things.

"Hey....let's go out..."

Parul said.

"It's already dark"

"Oh c'mon Tara..we are not kids..c'mon"

She almost pulled Tara out of the hotel room.

They headed towards the chor bazar. They walked inside the market and explored different shops.

They saw a antique shop. It has many old relics of Buddha. Tara got mesmerized after seeing the decoration of the shop from outside.

"Let's take a look inside"

"No Tara, it's very expensive"

"We won't buy anything...we can see the items"

Tara said very eagerly. Finally they entered the shop. It has a very dim light on. The smell was mixed with lavender and rose. Tara inhaled deeply. First her eyes fell on a small head of Buddha. She was watching it carefully.

"Mam, do you want to buy it?"

The manager asked her.

Tara shook her head.

"It's almost 500 years old...you will not find this Buddha anywhere...take it Mam.."

Tara find this Buddha enchanting but she has no money.

"How...much..it it?"

She asked in tension.

"It's only 30k..."

Tara's eyes widened in shock.

"Sorry...I can't...I have..."

"Then you can buy this flower vase..it's only 10k"

"I..still can't afford it..."

Tara said hesitantly.

"Then why did you enter here? This is not a museum..this is a curio shop..it's the most expensive shop of mussoorie...if you have no money then don't come here...young students like you come here and then click photos and left...next day post in social media...get out and don't ever come without money"

Tara's face heated up in embarrassment. She held Parul's hand tightly and walked towards the exit.

Suddenly the door of the shop opened and two people entered.

"Nawab Saab and Dr. Nidhi"

Parul whispered in shock.

The manager was also shocked after seeing Nawab visiting his shop. He almost ran towards them. His legs were trembling in excitement.

"Sir...please...what a luck today! Please sit, please mam...this way.."

Tara has already lowered her gaze after seeing Ibrahim. Nidhi's eyes fell on Tara and Parul and she got surprised.

"Wow..you guys are here.."

She walked near them. The manager got tensed after seeing Nidhi and Ibrahim talking to these girls.

"Tara likes curio shop..."

Parul said.

"Really Tara?"

Nidhi asked with a smile.

Ibrahim's eyes fell on Tara's pale face. He got suspicious. Why she is looking so hurt? He can read her every expression very well, whether its her fear, her anxiety, her pain, her happiness.

His men informed him that Tara got out of her hotel few hours back. That's why he called Nidhi and decided to come here. He couldn't hold himself to follow her everytime. Sudden encounter with her has now become his habit. He likes to see her shocked expression whenever they meet. But today she is looking so hurt that she didn't even get shocked after seeing Ibrahim.

"I.. should...leave..mam"

He got more shocked after hearing her shaking voice. It felt like she will cry out any moment.

"Hey wait! I want to buy something for my mom...please help me Tara... actually I have no knowledge of antique materials"

Nidhi requested Tara.

"Mam, the manager is very rude...He just insulted us so badly...Tara was just watching the Buddha but he insisted her to buy it, when she said no, he started to humiliate us..."

Parul said.

"What?"

Nidhi was shocked.

But Ibrahim's expression turned terrific. His eyes fell on the manager who is now coming towards them by holding some relics on his hands. He clenched his jaw furiously. His breathing turned absolutely out of control.

How dare he to insult his Tara like this?

"Sir...you can have a look on these..they are the most expensive relics of our shop...you won't find such things anywhere in India"

Ibrahim offered his hands and the manager was about to place the materials on his broad hands, Suddenly Ibrahim pulled his hands back and all the antique materials fell on the floor and shredded in broken pieces.

Tara covered her mouth after seeing this.

"You just ruined it Mr Manager..now who is going to pay for this loss? Let me call your owner..."

Ibrahim immediately took his phone.

"I.. didn't do it sir...you just failed to grab...."

His sentence remains incomplete with Ibrahim's one glare. His eyes were looking absolutely dark.

Tara saw his eyes and her heart jumped in the pit of her stomach. This is the exact cruelty which she saw that night when he was killing Pasha Khan. All the memories came back in her mind and she became numb in fear. She automatically shifted towards Parul. Parul got shocked after seeing Tara's reaction.

"Yes this is Nawab Ibrahim Sheikh Pataudi...Your manager is extremely careless, He just broke some expensive antiques of your shop...also his behaviour is not well..he actually tried to put the blame on me..fire him right now and make sure that he never gets a job in his lifetime...Otherwise I will close your shop within 24 hours...am I clear?"

The manager fell on Ibrahim's feet and cried out.

"Please sir, don't do this...my whole family will die...I have a huge family to look after... I'm sorry sir..."

Suddenly he held Tara's legs.

"Sorry mam....Please mam...forgive me... don't do this to me mam..."

Tara immediately moved back. All these things created pressure in her mind. Tears gathered into her eyes.

Ibrahim immediately grabbed his collar and make him stand on his feet.

"Nidhi, go and wait in the restaurant..."

Nidhi immediately nodded her head. She came out of the shop along with Tara and Parul.

This time Ibrahim dragged the manager inside their office room. The other employees have already turned robot in fear. They have heard how much powerful this man is. And dangerous too. They don't want to come in his bad books.

Ibrahim pinned the manager on the wall. The manager's eyes widened in fear when Ibrahim took out his gun and shoved directly in his mouth. He started to sweat in extreme Panik.

"Do you know who the girl is? Do you fucking know whom you insulted today?"

The poor man turned pale in terror.

"She is my wife...She is my Queen...TARA IBRAHIM SHEIKH PATAUDI..."

The manager joined his hands and started to shake his head in fear.

"How dare you to touch her feet? You fucking touched my wife?"

He growled near his face. He was looking like a furious lion.

The manager started to cry.

Suddenly He moved back and threw the gun on the floor. He got disgusted after seeing the manager's saliva on the gun's mouth.

"Now...punch this wall, otherwise I will shot you dead"

"Sir...sorry..."

The manager fell on his knees and this time a smirk played on Ibrahim's lips.

The manager is pissing on his pants. He cried out in humiliation and shame.

"Punch the wall..I won't repeat"

His deadly words make the manager alert. He immediately started to punch the wall.

"I didn't hear the sound..."

Ibrahim said while taking out the bottle of his favourite Jardin D'Amalfi and sprayed on his neck and wrist. He wants to remove the dirty smell of this bastard. He can't go near his angel by taking the fragrance of a piece of trash.

The manager punched the wall harder than before. He was crying in too much pain. His knuckles were bleeding now.

"Bakshi...help him to punch the wall..I didn't hear the cracking sound of his knuckles"

Immediately Bakshi came and held the manager's hand. He thrashed the manager's hand brutally on the wall. The  manager screamed in extreme pain. Ibrahim's smile increased.

Within a few minutes his knuckles got broken. Ibrahim chuckled and set his jacket. He came out of the room. He grabbed the head of Buddha and shoved in his pocket.

"Give the bill to my men"

He said the employee before leaving the shop.

..,..,..........

Ibrahim find them sitting inside the restaurant. Nidhi and Parul were talking while Tara is sitting quietly.

Ibrahim's eyes were deeply rooted on her. She is wearing a light blue kurti. He never seen her before wearing this colour. And he must say, she is looking absolutely gorgeous.

Why she talk so less? Girls of her age are usually a chatterbox but she always stay silent. He wants to witness her chirpy side just like the way he saw the little glance of  her during the journey.

Ibrahim took out a small knife from his pocket. His gaze was fixed on her. He took the knife and made a cut on his palm. His expression didn't change a bit. He walked inside the restaurant while pressing the handkerchief on his wound.

"He should be actually punished...Nawab Saab did the right thing"

Nidhi said.

Tara looked at Nidhi in pain.

She can't accept what she saw inside the shop. She has seen her Di's sufferings in the slum. She knows how people fight day and night for living. It's not easy to get a job and take responsibility of a family. The manager's crying and helpless state kept appearing in her mind.

Also she can't forget how carelessly Ibrahim fell those antiques in the floor. Those antiques were the result of the hardwork of some archaeologists whole life. How can he be so careless about everything around?

Tara felt like to leave this place as soon as possible.

"Mam, he is here..."

Parul whispered after seeing Ibrahim.

"What happened to your hand? Oh my god..it's bleeding...."

Nidhi was looking so tensed.

"Nothing.... I'm fine"

Ibrahim said while taking his position opposite of Tara.

"No you are not fine...let me treat this"

Nidhi took out the first aid box from her bag.

Tara didn't look at the wound even once. Her face was facing towards the window. Nidhi's concerned voice make her sad.

Nidhi mam is a good woman, why she is developing feelings for a man like him? She thought in her mind. She can't stand this man even for a second.

Ibrahim noticed her ignorant attitude. He felt a burn in his chest. She got tensed everytime she find that Dharmesh in pain. But she is not even bothered to show some humanity for him.

Ibrahim clenched his jaw.

"You are hurting me Nidhi"

He said in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry.... Tara, can you treat his wound? You are very expert on this"

Tara's heart jolted up in fear after hearing Nidhi's proposal.

"I..I...."

"Please Tara... I'm going to buy a painkiller...Parul come with me"

Nidhi and Parul left leaving Tara alone with this devil.

Tara stood up and looked their way of exit. She felt like to follow them. She can't treat this man. What if he grabs her hand and drag her with him?

Her breathing was full and her lips were quievering. She slowly turned her head and find him sitting calmly and waiting for her to treat his wound.

She slowly sat in front of him. She got scared after seeing his large veiny arms. His muscles were flaring extremely.

She slowly took the cotton and started to clean his wound from above. She didn't touch his hand even for a second.

"One day you have to touch me everywhere Jaan and same goes with me..."

His cold mind uttered.

He is looking at her sharply. He is trying hard to get angry on her but the soft expression of her face making his situation opposite. Instead of anger, a mixed emotion is playing on his heart. How badly he wants to kiss those quivering lips. He wants her to treat his wound by sitting on his lap.

"Go slow..."

He whispered.

Her breathing stopped in her throat after hearing his voice. She has heard this same voice on their wedding night.

Tara took the bandage. Now she has no option left but to grab his hand. Her hands were trembling so much. Very slowly she held his wrist. He is so tough! It felt like his hand is made of iron.

She wrapped the bandage carefully. He closed his eyes. The touch of her magical fingers creating tingles all over his body. He wants these little fingers on his back. He wants her to grab his back while he will thrust deeper inside her.

It took him a huge  power to control the urge to grab her hand and kiss those fingers insanely.

Tara finally finished the bandage.

Suddenly her eyes widened in fear when he grabbed her wrist on his iron like grip.

"Oh...God...."

A whimper escaped her mouth and tears welled up in her eyes.

He looked into her eyes passionately. She looked here and there for help. The touch of his cold fingers on her skin is creating a different level of fear inside her.

Suddenly she find him placing something on her palm.

It was the Buddha!

She looked at him in surprise and shock both.

"Thanks for treating this..."

He said while standing up.

"It's a small token of appreciation...I think you will become a good Doctor Ms Deshmukh"

Tara lost her speech completely. She kept on staring at him in shock. She didn't find any cruelty on his eyes. He is looking like a normal person.

At the same time Nidhi and Parul entered.

"Take this painkiller..."

Nidhi gave the medicine to Ibrahim. He gulped it with water.

"Let's go to my Bungalow...I want you to spent the night there"

Ibrahim said to Nidhi and instantly a blush covered her face.

"My men will drive you to the hotel"

He said looking at Tara and then left the restaurant with Nidhi.

Tara stood in shock.

"Oh my God! Who gave you this? Nawab Saab? He is such a good man Tara.. Didn't you see how he scolded the manager...I think we need a man like him in this city who will protect us from every evil...Dr. Nidhi is so lucky"

Parul said.

Tara didn't say anything. She was looking at the Buddha.

Suddenly she saw a little boy cleaning the tables.

"This is for you..."

The boy looked at Tara and smiled.

"Thank you didi ..."

He took the Buddha.

"Hey! Why did you give this to him? You wanted to buy it right?"

"I don't want this anymore"

Tara said and walked out of the restaurant along with Parul.

She will not take anything given by him. He is not a good man and she can feel it everytime.

The man who can chop a person's hand without any remorse, can never ever fool her. She is introvert and shy but she can never unnoticed the cruelty.

They came out of the restaurant and find Ibrahim and Nidhi getting inside the car.

"Mahadev, save Dr Nidhi please"

She prayed to God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
70.7K 2.6K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...
26.9K 2.1K 19
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
792K 73K 88
SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY THE OTHER WAS HIS INSANITY FOR HER. THAT...