Imagines and One shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

Friends to Lovers -4

95 3 0
By Eva_blossom_16

Exams were done and you were happy, but soon that happiness faded when your period started. It became even worse because today was the sleepover and your friends were coming to your house and it was the first day of your period. The cramps were horrible too.

But anyways you shook your head. Before your friends could come you decided to take a nap and have a nice warm bath. It soothed you in a way. You pampered yourself in doing some exfoliating and shaving. It refreshed you and you felt clean.

You changed into some cute pyjamas which had a cute little short tank top and pyjama bottoms which were in ash, blue and white boxes. It looked cute on you and showed your tummy. You wanted to be free so why not.

You did your skincare routine and applied a little makeup which included a little bit of foundation, concealer, pink powder, blush, mascara, eyeline along with lipbalm and lip gloss. You combed your hair into a sleek bun and put on some jewellery which included earrings, your necklace, your three rings and your thin bracelet.

You smiled and looked satisfied at the way you looked. Well why did you dress so much. Hmm for h/n because you liked him and couldn't wait for him to come.

You heard the doorbell and walked to see who it was. You wanted it to be h/n, but it turned out to be Julia, Stefany and her boyfriend. You smiled at them "hii come in" you spoke and moved for them to walk inside.

"Heya grill this Aiden my boyfriend, and Aiden this is my friend y/n" said Stefany. You smiled at Aiden "hello" you greeted politely with a smile. "Hi" he smiled back at you. "wow i was not expecting y'all so early. I didn't even prepare what I wanted to make" you said with a pout.

"Awe it's ok y/n, we're here we'll help you now" replied Julia with a wink. You smiled and took them to the kitchen. Soon y'all began to make brownies and cold coffee. All of them helped you, but the thing was Julia and Stefany kept irritating you by asking you a lot of questions if you liked h/n or no. Well of course you liked him, it was obvious but the way their were asking questions annoyed you ok now blame it on the period.

While preparing and talking, making jokes the doorbell rang again. You groaned but walked towards the door as the bell kept ringing. "God I'm comming" you shouted and heard laughter from the kitchen. Rolling your eyes you opened the door and your expressions changed once you saw who it was.

It was h/n and Tommy. You smiled at h/n but frowned and poked your tongue out at Tommy. "Why the hell did you ring the bell so many times" you asked Tommy with your hands crossed. "Yo man, keep your girl quiet. And y/n I'm sorry. I was getting bored out here" said Tommy with a shrug.

"Bored seriously not even for a second and you were bored" you asked. You heard h/n trying his best not to laugh. "God y/n, i don't know how you bear up with her attitude and mood dude" said Tommy as he looked at h/n with amusement. H/n just shrugged. "Go get in" you told Tommy.

He sighed and walked in. You rolled your eyes at him but turned to look at h/n with shiny eyes and his gaze softened at the sight of you. You immediately hugged him tightly with excitement "i missed you so much h/n" you said and hugged him even more. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your bare waist pulling you even more closer.

You kissed his cheek and pulled away only to find him blushing. You giggled and took his hand inside, y'all both walked in. "Ooo see the new couple" teased Tommy. You rolled your eyes and took the cushion from the couch and threw it towards him. "Ouch" he faked "didn't even hurt you" you said.

"Come h/n let's go to the room" you said as you saw her had a bag with him. He nodded and you took him to your bedroom. You locked the door and placed his bag on the small couch which was near to the bed. You turned to him with a smile.

H/n was wearing a lemon yellow shirt and black trousers. He looked so good in them. "You look so cute y/n" said h/n. You smiled at him "thank you" you replied and kissed his cheeks to which he blushed. He chuckled as you kept staring at him. You blushed and took him outside once again.

"How did your exams go?" He asked once y'all two finally settled on the couch. You began to babble about each exam, how it went, how you felt and h/n sat there listening to you carefully. "God enough
y/n, why don't you keep your mouth shut. Doesn't it pain?" Asked Tommy. You took three cushions and threw it at him. This time he really angered you.

"Tommy, just leave her. Don't underestimate a girl when she's on her period" shouted Julia with her hands on her hips. Tommy's eyes widened before he looked at him and I shot him a glare. "Oops sorry" he said. I huffed "fine" i replied and turned back to h/n with a smile.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I brought the cold coffee and placed it on the centre table along with the brownies. "For y'all" i said with a smile. I sat down beside h/n and smiled at him. Just when I was going to take my coffee the doorbell rang. "it's ok I'll get it y/n" said Julia with a smile as she got up and took it this time.

I saw Noah and baker walk in with a smile on their faces "wow y'all are very early" i said. Baker pouted "fine come and have your cold coffee and some brownies" i said while shaking my head. I clicked some pictures and selfies.

I sipped on my cold coffee taking my own sweet time in adoring the taste and eating my brownie. The whole time h/n was staring at me which made me blush. He smiled at you and ate his snack and drank the coffee.  "Hmm who made these brownies?" Asked Noah with his mouth stuffed with a brownie.

I blushed and everyone noticed it "y/n made it" said Stefany. Noah looked at me and nodded "good, good" he said with a thumbs up. I smirked and rolled my eyes at him.

While talking, i scrunched up my nose.
"Achoo" i sneezed and i felt like my whole uterus leaked out. I gripped my thigh and squeezed them. "ughh" i groaned and shifted in my seat. H/n noticed my discomfort and asked me the reason "yeah, it's girls problem" i whispered feeling heat rose up my cheeks. "ok do you have any pain?" He asked, and to which I gave him a pout and nodded.

He bit his lip and looked at you "where?" He asked "abdomen" you whispered. He nodded. "Guys let's play a game?" Asked baker. "yes" you said grinning. "What about truth or dare" asked Julia. You blushed. "See she's already blushing" teased Noah. "Oh shut up" you giggled and covered your face.

"Anyways let's play the game" said Stefany. We all nodded.

H/n sat opposite to me.
Stefany sat opposite to her boyfriend Aiden.
Julia sat opposite to baker.
Noah and Tommy sat opposite to each other.

The game began and Noah spun the bottle and it first landed on Aiden. "Dude what is your name?" Was the first thing Noah asked "Aiden" replied Aiden "ok truth or dare?" Asked Noah with a smirk. Aiden looked at Stefany with a smirk before answering "dare" he said. "I dare you to give stefany a love bite right now and in front of us" said Noah.

"Ooo" we all cheered. Aiden chuckled and moved forward to stefany and she was blushing. He cupped her neck and pecked her lips before placing his lips on her neck and giving her the love bite. I giggled and turned to look at h/n with amusement. "God these people" i said.
H/n giggled.

Then again Aiden spun the bottle and it landed on Julia. "Ok Julia truth or dare?" Asked Aiden "dare" she answered "i dare you to make out with your hand as if it were your crush" said aiden. She blushed and did what she dared to do.

Then she spun the bottle and it landed on baker. He chuckled "baker truth or dare" asked Stefany "truth" he answered "what is the biggest secret you kept from us?" She asked "i once made out with julia's colleague and never told you" he said as he looked down. I saw Julia's eyes widened "what the hell and when did it happen?" She asked him "it was the night on your birthday. And hey come on we were all drunk" he replied with a shrug. She smacked his head "never do it again" she told him. He nodded.

Julia now spun the bottle and it landed on h/n. "Oooo" they all teased. I smiled and saw h/n blushing. "H/n truth or dare?" Asked Julia "dare" he replied "hmm i dare you to kiss the person opposite you" said Julia with a smirk. You blushed knowing you were the one opposite to him.

H/n bit his lip and looked at you asking for permission. You nodded and he smiled leaning in and placing his lips on yours. It was so soft and tasted like cherries. You smiled and kissed him back with passion. Y'all both pulled away as your friends were present there. "Oo seems like we unlocked a new relationship" teased Tommy. You blushed.

You looked at h/n and he gave you a smirk. Once again the bottle was spun by h/n and it landed on you now. "After the boyfriend then his girlfriend" teased Noah. You glared at him but then  blushed. "Y/n truth or dare?" Asked Tommy "truth" you replied "hmm do you have feelings for anyone over here?" Asked baker. You blushed and nodded "yes" you replied.

You saw h/n's eyes and face light up when you said yes. "Oohh" everyone teased. You giggled. "Ok now my turn" you said and spun the bottle it landed on Noah. You smirked "Noah truth or dare?" You asked him "dare" he answered and you smirked "i dare you to make out with Tommy" you said with a smirk and watched Tommy's expression change. "Come on now do it" you urged them in a teasing manner and of course they had to do it.

Finnally the truth or dare game ended and many secrets were unlocked and many other things too. Now y'all all decided to order some pizza for dinner. While the pizza took time to come everyom began to indulge in their own conversation which left you and h/n in your bedroom as you were a little uncomfy while sitting on the couch.

You smiled at h/n and laid on your bed. H/n smiled down at you while biting his lips. You looked into his eyes and down at his lips. You saw him lean down to you and you smiled leaning in more and he finnally placed his soft plumpy lips on yours. It felt better than ever. You slowly kissed him back passionately savouring the feel of his lips and his taste. You felt his tongue licking your lips and you parted them. Your tongue collided with his and just when you were fully to makeout, you felt someone clear their throats.

You immediately shook up and saw julia, Stefany, Noah and Tommy staring at you and h/n with amused expressions. You blushed. You immediately walked out "did the pizza come?" You asked "man I never you would take it so soon?" Asked Tommy to h/n. H/n shrugged and walked out.

The pizza was come. You shared one with h/n and the other shared the remaining along with dumplings. It was enough for the both of yall. You were happy with all this and felt that h/n liked you. Well kinda sorta maybe.

Dinner was over and now y'all were searching for a perfect movie to watch. "Fine lets watch a horror movie" said baker. Everyone nodded and once y'all found the perfect movie y'all started to watch it while getting comfortable in the couch.

You and h/n were tucked and cozied in a blanket as he rubbed your abdomen. You smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at you and smiled. The movie began and y'all watched it. Half way through the movie you and h/n would steal kisses and make jokes and laugh.

It was 2am when the movie ended. You got up from the couch and saw Noah and baker snoring while the others were cuddling. You shook them up. "Stefany and Aiden I'll give y'all the guest room" you told them. They nodded "good night" they said and walked to that room. "Julia and Tommy y'all with take my parents room, which is on the left" you told them. They nodded and wished y'all before going to their room.

"Should we leave these two here" you asked h/n as you kept on yawning. "I guess" replied h/n. You sighed and walked to your bedroom and made a cozy bed down. You walked back and woke up baker and Noah. "guys come on" you told them.

They both walked in your bedroom "y'all take the bed and me and h/n will take the bed down ok" you spoke softly. "No y/n it's fine me and baker will take the down bed" said Noah "no no insist" you said. They nodded and got in the bed. You have them bedsheets and their off snoring.

It now left you and h/n. You took him to the kitchen and drank some water offering him some. You smiled at him. Slowly y'all both leaned in and kissed each other passionately. After making out for some time y'all pulled with a satisfied moan.

You switched off all the lights of the house and walked back to your bedroom. After using the washroom. You got in bed with h/n. You kissed his lips and got under the covers. It was so cozy and you loved it. "Good night h/n" you smiled "good night beautiful" replied h/n as he planted a soft kiss on your head. Y'all both cuddled and closed your eyes as sleep took y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 359 33
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 '𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚...
2.6K 36 46
"you never realize how much you love someone, until you watch them love someone else" I learned this the hard way, and so did he. I felt trapped in a...
450K 11.2K 106
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
470K 6.4K 178
Things that I imagine my crush doing for me, in the form of imagines(requests are closed).