Masked girl × Her Bully(katsu...

By ClumsyNOOB7

only her miseries seemed to calm the monster within him, only her tears act as an ointment to his bruised ego... More

Author note [must read]
CHAPTER 1: Click and a Flash
CHAPTER 2 : Blackmail
🔞CHAPTER 3:A Long Ride
characters
🔞CHAPTER 4:Ferris wheel
🔞CHAPTER 5:labyrinth
CHAPTER 6:hoodie the savior
🔞CHAPTER 7:sandwich
CHAPTER 8:cat fight
🔞CHAPTER 9:mere a fabric
🔞CHAPTER 10:worst day ever
CHAPTER 11: Down town
🔞CHAPTER 12: close shave
new cover page
🔞CHAPTER 13 : 19 Days to 19 Years
🔞CHAPTER 14 : Cumdumpster
CHAPTER 15: Game of tears
CHAPTER 16: blow my mind
🔞CHAPTER 17: Just for tonight
🔞CHAPTER 18: Drowsy world
🔞CHAPTER 19:losing path
🔞CHAPTER 20: Battle of Will
CHAPTER 22: Granny Panny
🔞CHAPTER 23: Mine
🔞CHAPTER 24:Perfect night
CHAPTER 25: Gear Up
🔞CHAPTER 26 : Ride to restaurant
CHAPTER 27 : Lavish ash
CHAPTER 28 : Vile Villa
CHAPTER 29 :The Gift
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 30: Puppet Master
CHAPTER 31 : Unmasking
⚠️CHAPTER 32 : Branding
CHAPTER 33: Aftermath
🔞CHAPTER 34 : A hope
WANT CUSTOMIZED SMUTSHOT

🔞CHAPTER 21:A hole's a hole

608 22 24
By ClumsyNOOB7

As his hands roamed her body, she couldn't ignore the conflicting emotions raging within her.

It was the same guy touching her, the one she hated most, yet she found herself leaning into his touch. She hated his touch, loathed him with every fiber of her being, but in that moment of vulnerability and desperation, she thought maybe if she closed her eyes, she wouldn't have to acknowledge who he was.

With each caress and touch, she tried to lose herself in the sensation, to forget the reality of the situation.

She closed her eyes tightly, blocking out the image of his face, focusing instead on the warmth of his hands on her skin.

It was a fleeting escape, a temporary reprieve from the pain and turmoil inside her.

It was the same guy who had tormented her, bullied her relentlessly, now touching her in the most intimate of ways.

The thought made her skin crawl, but she pushed it aside, burying it deep within herself.

She wanted to scream, to push him away, to escape from his touch, but a part of her also craved the temporary relief he offered.

So she closed her eyes tighter, willing herself to forget, to block out the reality of the situation.

Maybe if she pretended hard enough, it wouldn't be him touching her.

Maybe if she surrendered to the sensations, she could find a moment of peace amidst the chaos.

But deep down, she knew the truth. No matter how hard she tried to escape, no matter how tightly she closed her eyes, she couldn't erase the reality of the situation.

It was him, the one she hated most, the one who had hurt her in so many ways.

But for now, in this moment of weakness and confusion, she closed her eyes and let herself drift, trying to lose herself in the sensation, if only for a fleeting moment.

He wanted her with a hunger that was almost painful, but he also knew the consequences of giving in.

Deep down, he knew that once he started, he wouldn't be able to stop. His desire would take over, and he would tear her apart in his frenzy.

The thought made him pause, his mind warring between lust and restraint.As he struggled to control himself, he could feel the throbbing ache between his legs, the pain becoming almost unbearable.

It was as if every nerve in his body was on fire, urging him to take what he wanted.But he resisted.With every ounce of willpower he possessed, he pulled back, his breathing ragged as he fought against the urge.

As he pulled back, his gaze fell upon her dripping wet bubble gum pink pussy, glistening with desire.

She was not just lying there passively; her body arched slightly, her hips lifting in silent invitation, mirroring the ache he felt within himself.

Her arousal was evident, the subtle movements of her hips and the soft moans that escaped her lips a clear indication of her own need.

The air in the room seemed charged with electricity, the scent of sex hanging heavily presence.

His hand moved on its own accord, reaching down to unzip his pants. As he freed his cock from its confines, it sprang out, hard and throbbing with need.

He needed to feel her wetness against him

he positioned himself between her legs, the head of his cock brushing against her dripping wet cunt.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his hardness teasing her entrance, her body arching towards him in silent invitation.

The slick wetness of her arousal coated him, driving him wild with desire.

he felt her wetness on his cock, teasing and tempting him beyond control.

He didn't enter her, but instead, he pressed against her, his hard length tapping and rubbing against her slick folds.

His hips moved , the head of his cock sliding along her wet entrance, but never entering.

He wanted to be inside her, to feel her tight walls clenching around him.With each teasing thrust, he cursed her softly, his voice a mixture of need and anger.

He wanted to punish her for the torture she was putting him through, for the way she made him lose control.

"Damn you," he growled, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he continued to grind against her.

The friction was a pleasurable torture, the pleasure almost unbearable.

But even as he cursed her, he couldn't deny the intense arousal coursing through his veins.

His cock throbbed with need, aching for release that only she could provide.

he slid two of his fingers between her parted lips, opening her mouth gently but firmly.

"Suck it, love," he commanded in a husky voice, his tone dripping with authority.

Her lips wrapped around his fingers obediently, her tongue swirling around them as she sucked.

He could feel the wet heat of her mouth enveloping him.

"Stick your tongue out, " he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "That's it, just like that."

he spitted on her tongue .

Her tongue obediently slipped out, wet with her saliva and his. as he continued to move his fingers in and out against mixing his spit with her saliva .

He could feel her hot breath against his fingers, the sensation driving him wild with need

.As he worked her mouth with his fingers, he kept grinding his cock against her wet cunt, the slick friction adding to the intensity of the moment.

He could feel her arousal coating him, the heat between her legs driving him to the edge.

"Such a good girl" he groaned, his voice thick with desire. "Keep sucking, just like that."

As he continued to grind his cock against her wet cunt, she met his movements eagerly, her hips rising to meet his with a rhythm .

She could feel his hardness against her wet pussy, the friction from their grinding creating a heat between them.

With each movement, her desire grew, a burning need that demanded to be sated.Bucking her hips, she pressed herself against him, seeking more of that friction.

Her wetness coated him, the slickness making their movements even more intense.

He couldn't hold back any longer, the need for release consuming him. With a desperate groan, he pulled his fingers from her mouth and moving towards her head he positioned his knees on side of her head , the tip of his cock against her lips .

Holding it firmly in his hand, he tapped the tip against her parted lips, teasing her with the slickness of his pre-cum.

"Stick your tongue out, love."She complied hazily, her tongue slipping out from between her lips, wet and glistening .

"Now, taste it "With that, he guided the head of his cock towards her waiting tongue.

The slickness of his pre-cum coated her as he traced the tip of his cock along the length of her tongue, leaving a trail of wetness .

Her tongue moved around the head of his cock, swirling and licking.

"More," he growled, his voice rough with need. "Take me deeper."

Her lips wrapped around the head of his cock as she sucked him deeper into her mouth.

as he looked down at her, her mouth still wrapped around his spent cock. With each ragged breath, his desire surged, a dark hunger that threatened to consume him.

"I swear to God," he growled, his voice a dangerous edge. "I want to thrust inside your mouth so hard ."

He wanted tk grip her head firmly, his fingers tangled in her hair as he pushed his cock deep into her throat.

He wanted to feel her gagging and choking on him, her eyes watering as she struggled to take him all.

He could almost feel the resistance of her throat against his cock, the tightness enveloping him as he pushed deeper and deeper.

The thought of her gasping for air, her face flushed and desperate, only fueled his desire further.

"I want to see tears streaming down your face as I fuck your mouth," he continued, his words a dark promise. "I want to hear you gagging on my cock, begging for more."

The violent thoughts consumed him, his primal instincts taking over as he imagined taking her mouth with a ferocity that bordered on savage.

i swear to god the next time

"You're going to take every inch," he growled, his voice low and commanding.

His cock was slick with saliva and pre-cum, her lips stretched tightly around him as he pushed deeper.

Each thrust was met with a whimper from her, ."Take it " he growled, his voice rough with need

She whimpered in response, her eyes watering as she struggled to accommodate his size.

.His balls continued to slap against her nose, the sensation driving him wild.

His size was too much for her, and he was acutely aware of it. With a sense of restraint, he made sure not to push himself too deep into her mouth, knowing that she was already gagging at just half of his length.

he was frustrated by it but he will bare it for tonight .

Despite the restraint, his pubic hair pricked at her chin with each slow thrust.

As he continued to fuck her mouth with a controlled movement, he could feel her wetness soaking through the sheets beneath her.

pushing her legs spread wide, he leaned down to her pussy, attacking it with a hunger that matched the intensity of his thrusts.

His tongue flicked against her clit, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her as she bucked her hips against his face. the wetness coating his lips as he lapped at her .

She moaned around his cock, the vibrations sending jolts of pleasure through him.

With each flick of his tongue, he pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

He could taste her the wetness dripping down his chin as ,

With a wicked smirk on his face, he shifted his attention to her pulsing pink pussy, glistening with her arousal. Gripping her labia between his teeth, he tugged on them gently, eliciting a gasp of pleasure and surprise from her.

Her body arched off the bed, her hands clawing at the sheets as he continued to tease her.

He could feel her wetness coating his lips as he tugged and nibbled on her delicate flesh.

With each flick of his tongue and each suck of her mouth, they brought each other closer and closer to the edge

With a sadistic grin on his face, he continued to fuck her mouth with slow, thrusts, relishing in the power he held over her.

Her lips were tight around him, her tongue working obediently as he mocked her with a cruel edge.

he taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "You little cock-hungry slut"

She whimpered around him, her muffled protests only fueling his desire.

With each thrust, he pushed a little deeper into her mouth, the wet heat enveloping him.

"Look at you, gagging on my cock like a fucking whore, and you thought you're better than me " he sneered, his words a cruel mockery.

Her eyes filled with tears as she struggled to accommodate his size, her hands clawing at the sheets beneath her.

He relished in her helplessness, the sight of her gagging and choking on him driving him wild with desire.

As he continued to fuck her mouth ,he leaned down to her pussy, attacking it with a hunger that matched the intensity of his thrusts.

With long, vicious licks, he savored the taste of her arousal, his tongue flicking against her clit with a cruelity.

She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, her body trembling beneath him as he continued to torment her.

He could feel her walls clenching around him, her arousal building to a fever pitch.

"Such a fucking slut," he growled, his voice filled with contempt. "You're begging for it, aren't you? Begging for me to fuck you like the filthy whore you are."

. Her hips bucked against his face, her hands gripping his thighs as she pushed herself against his mouth, desperate for more.

He chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down her spine. "You want it rough, don't you?" he mocked, his words a cruel taunt. "Well, you're going to get it."

With that, he plunged one fingers into her dripping wet cunt, the rough entry making her cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He pumped his fingers in and out of her with brutal force, the wet squelching sounds filling the air.

As she writhed beneath him, her body tensing with the need for release, he continued to fuck her mouth with slow thrusts. The wet, slurping noises filled the room as he tormented her , his mocking laughter echoing in her ears.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, She moaned around his cock as she came hard, her walls clenching around him tightly.

With a possessive grip on her trembling thighs, he spread them wider, exposing her completely to his hungry gaze.

The sight of her wet, glistening pussy and puckered asshole drove him wild with desire.

Without hesitation, he again pressed his tongue against her throbbing clit, swirling and lapping at her .

With a primal need burning within him, he moved lower, his tongue trailing down from her pussy to her tight, puckered asshole.

He could feel her tense beneath him, her body quivering with anticipation.As he reached her asshole, he pressed his tongue against it with gentle pressure, teasing and probing.

She gasped in surprise and pleasure, her hips bucking against his face as he continued to explore her with a slow, deliberate pace.

His tongue danced around her asshole, flicking and licking as he savored the intimate taste of her.

the sensation driving her wild with need.With each lick, he pushed a little deeper into her tight opening, feeling her walls clenching around him.

Her moans grew louder, her body writhing beneath him as he pleasured her with a fervor that matched his own desire.

He could feel her arousal dripping down her thighs, her wetness coating his tongue as he continued to eat her out .

his tongue flicking against her asshole with increasing urgency.

her body trembling as she reached the brink of ecstasy.

With a finalnlick, he pushed her over the edge, her orgasm crashing over her in waves.Her asshole clenched around his tongue, her juices coating him . He continued to pleasure her through her orgasm, his own desire building to an unbearable intensity.

As she felt the fatigue setting in, her jaw aching from his thrusts inside her mouth, His cock throbbed and twitched, signaling his approaching climax.

With a primal growl, he increased his speed, fucking her mouth with force. Her moans were muffled around his cock, her throat tightening around him as she struggled to keep up with his pace.

He could feel himself reaching the edge, the pressure building in his balls as he grabbed her boobs roughly, kneading them with a fierce grip.

Her nipples hardened under his touch, the sensation driving him wild with desire.

With a fierce grunt, he pushed his head back, his crimson eyes bloodshot red with lust.

He slapped her boobs harshly, the sound echoing in the room as he claimed her with savage force.

"You fucking slut," he growled, his voice filled with dominance. "Take it all."

She whimpered in response, her body trembling beneath him as he continued to pound into her mouth.

Her cheeks hollowed with each thrust, her lips stretched tight around him as she struggled to accommodate his size.

With a final, desperate thrust, he couldn't hold back any longer.

He exploded inside her mouth, his hot release shooting down her throat as she swallowed around him.

But he wasn't done yet

As he pulled out, his cock twitching with the intensity of his release, he grabbed her face roughly, turning it to the side.

With a cruel smirk, he laced her face with his cum, the hot liquid splattering across her cheeks and lips.

"My cum all over your ugly face."

her face coated with his cum as he continued to slap her boobs harshly.

The sting of his blows mixed with the pleasure of his release, sending her spiraling into ecstasy.

As he continued to abuse her, his cock still throbbing with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

They both collapsed in a tangled heap, spent and breathless.

The room was filled with the sound of their ragged breathing, the air heavy with the scent of sex and sweat.

"You fucking slut," he sneered, his voice dripping with malice as he towered over her.

"You're gonna regret everything."

With a dark chuckle, he discarded her like a used tissue, his cum still glistening on her face and body.

She lay there, breathless and exhausted,.

Looking down at her, still curled up on the floor with his cum glistening on her face and body, he felt a surge of dominance.

As he towered over her, his cock still twitching with the remnants of his release, he felt a surge of satisfaction.

This was her place, beneath him, covered in his cum, a mere plaything for his pleasure.

As he felt the exhaustion wash over him, he glanced down at her with a cruel smirk.

.Leaving her there, covered in his cum and feeling used, he made his way to the couch, his body heavy with satisfaction.

With a careless disregard, he dozed off to sleep.

Exhausted and defeated, she curled up into a ball on the bed the room spinning around her.

With a dizzy mind and satiated she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep,

.In that moment of darkness and emptiness, they both slept, the outside world fading away .

The room was filled with , the air heavy with the scent of sex and sweat.

.

.

.

.
As he lay in bed, the satisfaction of his release still lingering, he couldn't shake the feeling of disillusionment.

Looking at her, still on the bed , his cum drying on her skin, he felt a sense of detachment

she is not special

just like other girls

at the end of the day

a hole is a hole

.
.
.

yoooo cutie patooties spam down the comments 💜💜

it literally took me a lot of imagination to write this .

i am horny now , if you are too press the star😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 84 11
So many different ways to die and to fail your quest in Fear & Hunger... Why not explore a few?
1.2K 50 15
"I am.. a simple human being.. I am not a queen like your childhood friend.." "It's my duty.. to protect my loved ones and my Universe.. which is cre...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

314K 8K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
20.3K 381 16
Clara Lane is a Telekinetic, after gaining these powers during the battle of New York Nick Fury offered her a place at S.H.I.E.L.D. By accepting the...