๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her . jungkook: dar... More

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
chapter - 1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter- 5
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter- 9
chapter -10
chapter -11
chapter - 12
chapter -13
chapter -14
chapter -15
chapter-16
chapter-17 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter - 18
chapter-19
chapter-20 [๐Ÿ”ž]
chapter: 21

chapter -6

54 3 0
By annjeonn

A minutes after she reach her university where her husband mercilessly beating those boys who insulted her a days ago .

She hurriedly running towards the university's entrance and go to the direction where her professor tell to come and speed of light she reach there and stop her legs when she show hwe husband continuesly beat those boys her eyes widen when she saw some of them bleeding.

Y/ n : jungkook...jungkook ...stop * he didn't looked back and concentrate his work *
Jungkook i said stop.. * she shout loudly and he look back her *

Jungkook : wifey you just shout at me for this boys * he pointed those boys figures which is still laying on the floor
Don't stop me y/n i want to beat them their shit out how dare they insulted my wife .

Y/n : jungkook.. stop for god sake .

Jungkook : i don't believe in god * he kicked the boys *

Y/n : do you believe me right ?
leave them for me . * she said placing her hand on his shoulder and he looked her from his shoulder and turn back to her , when she saw him she understand he is not in his right mind the toxic smells she can feel when he breath in and out infront of her face she quickly hug him tightly because this is only way to stop him and she whispered on his ear *
I know how much you care for me jungkook but this is not the way beating and punching people is not a solution please understand .* he feels her lips near his earlobe when she continuesly whispered to his ear *

Jungkook : command accepted wifey , as you say but i have a one condition * he said breaking the hug *

Y/n : what condition.?

Jungkook : i want to hear sorry from there
Mouth.

Y / n : ok .... jack , john , all of you say sorry and spare you life from him .

* all they started to apologise one by one but jungkook interrupted beetwen their apologies *

Jungkook : Aaa .. not like this , on your knees and don't forget to join yours hand and say sorry loudly..everyone hear me .
* he said loudly to make sure everyone hear him *

Jack : sorry y/n please accept our apologies, we don't know that time that you are world's multi billionaire jungkook's wife, we are so sorry and we don't repeat the same mistake .

John : iam so sorry y/n ..we don't do anything from today please say your husband to spare us .

They all start to pleading one by one and jungkook is enjoying there's pleading sound like someone singing in his ear . He want to kill them one by one but for his wife he let go of them and the other hand they all are teenage *

Jungkook : make sure ya'll don't do this mistake again and if someone dare then i make sure chopped their head into pieces . * he said loudly make sure to everyone hear him and there she is just confused what to do *

Y/n : if you are done then can we leave please don't create more scenes here let's go from here .

Jungkook : for today its enough let's go wifey . * he held her wrist and walk away from the hallway making there way towards the gate where james is waiting for them and there every student and professor are still can't believe what just happend . making there way towards the gate where james is waiting for them *

Y/n : leave my hand jungkook , whatever you did today is wrong i didn't except from you .

Jungkook : you are right , don't except from me anything wifey cuz jungkook is whole package of surprises.

James : wifey ?? * john is totally confused what are they talking about *

Jungkook : shut up james . Don't pretend you don't know anything i already told you before we came here so shut up your poisonous mouth .

James : congratulations y/n * he said smiling widely *

Y/n : shut your mouth James , if you don't want my punch .

James : ok ok let's go from here .

They reach the home and jungkook come out from the car and about to open the door but she harshly kicked the door and came out and heading towards the mansion without looking back to him .

Jungkook : james.. what just happened would you like to explain.* he said to james while his eyes are still fix on her back *

James : marriage life sir ... seems like mam is angry with you .

Jungkook : thats the matter ..okey ..thanks partner . * he also went from their leaving james alone *

James : i know from the very first day jungkook how much you are obsessed with her and iam happy that you make her sign the marriage paper. I know you are rude , arrogant and having a anger issue and those toxic alcohol and drugs but i know only she can help you to get rid of that addiction. * he keep talking to himself. James is a one of jungkook's trustworthy bodyguards choosen by his grandfather and he can trust james with his close eyes. James know everything about jungkook his every legal , illegal work .

Jungkook : where is this girl , she is so fast runner i just followed her from behind but in a blink of eyes she is nowhere to see .. ahh my head ...

Y/n : thank god he didn't see me * when she noticed jungkook is following her she quickly went behind the pillar and she succeeded to hide herself from her scary husband *

Jungkook : y/n ..y/n ....where are you * he make his way towards the upstairs *

Y/n : you rude jeon jungkook. You give me a so embarrassing moment today ..* she again make her way outside the mansion and reach to her favourite place . she always feel special and calm whenever she came this side of garden which is located in backyard of mansion . She sit on the swing and stare the tree which is infront of her *

Why i feel so calm whenever i came here its look like this is the only place in this mansion where i calm myself and my heart started to pounding like my heart want to say something to me .

Its been a hours jungkook didn't able to find her . He himself search the every corner of his house but he didn't find her so he also tell all maid to search outside..

Maid : sir ...sir ... i found her i mean mam
She is sitting at the backyard of mansion ..

Jungkook : ok ... now go ..

* he quickly went towards the backyard and saw her sitting on the swing he released a breath after seeing her figure..
She didn't notice jungkook and stand up from the swing and made her way towards the tree she keep watching the fallen leaves*

Jungkook : now i am jealous of this tree why she continuesly watching those tree instead of me * he go near and hug her from the behind and she flinched sudden of touch but letter she knows who is *

Y/n : jungkook you scare me . Use your mouth .

Jungkook : so fire ha !! Angry with me ? Tell me wifey ? * he question her and slowly landed his chin on her soulder *

Y/n : yes .. iam .. i didn't except from you , you promised me that you will not going touch those alcohol and drugs but at the end you did , you break your promise jungkook .

Jungkook : sorry wifey .. i don't want to touch those my addiction but when james informs me what exactly happens in your university i didn't control my anger and gulp one bottle . Its just one bottle sorry wifey accept your husband's apology please y/n .

Y/n : the whole bottle is just one sip for you you are disgusting jungkook please learn how to leave a life happily and ya let me remind you , you are not my husband.

Jungkook : repeat again what you just let out from your pretty mouth .

Y/n : you are not my hus.... * before she complete the word she feels herself hanging on his shoulder *

Jungkook what the hell are you doing .

Jungkook : don't dare to complete the word again specially infront of me . * he start walking away from the garden while she is keep moving herself on his shoulder *

Y/n : Ahhh !! * she whined when he place a hard spank on her left ass cheek *

Jungkook : stop moving or I'll reward with you another hard spank .

Y/ n : you are so rude jeon jungkook.

Jungkook : yes ,, i am ..

*he continue walking from the garden and enter the mansion . He stop when he feels someone eyes on them . He looked around and saw bunch of maid are standing infront of him and looked them continuously while james is also there . He can feel all of them smiling to him and y/n *

WHAT ..... go and do your work * when y/n hear his voice she also look at the direction where jungkook is looking , and she saw the same view which jungkook saw she quickly looked other direction and tap his back ..

Y/n : jungkook let's go from here . * he didn't say anything and go away from there and enter in their share bedroom .

Jungkook : so wifey .. now what should i do for your apology ..

Y/n : put me down first.. * he put her down and she quickly went towards the bed and sleep *

Jungkook : what is this y/n .. i already said its just one bottle * he went towards her and sit beside her *

Y/n : one or two doesn't matter but alcohol is alcohol . * he slowly lay beside her while she is watching the walls he palce his hand on her stomach and pull her closer to him , her back is totally sticking on his chest and his hot breathe doing something in her stomach , her mind want to push him from the bed but her body speaks in other way she always feel weak in front of him *

Jungkook : so much angry with me . * he place a kiss on back of her neck *
sorry wifey * he again place another kiss *
Please forgive me wifey * he again place another kiss on the same spot he keep kissing on her back , she closed her eyes and pressed her lips tightened.

Y/n : now stop ... stop torturing me with your flirty ness act . I accept your apology and don't do same mistake again .. because next time you are not forgiven...

Jungkook : as you say wifey ..

Y/n : stop calling me with that name...

Jungkook : never * he flip her to his side and she bump on his hard chest , he engulf her in tight hug while his leg tangled on her so she can't escape from him *
sleep wifey .

Y/n : jungkook.. sleep like a normal people, what's this position .

Jungkook : you are talking to much wifey , do you want my hand to landed on your juicy ass * he spank her but not harshly *

Y/n : what the hell ..jun... * she didn't finished her word when he spank on her ass again *

Jungkook : one word , one spank wow nice this game will be fun ... * she pinch on his chest because if she let out one word she knows what he will do *
Ahh thats hurt wifey ....you are cheating on me * she again pinch on his chest *
owww...Cheater ...now sleep don't continue the game you know what happen if i will start * he kiss in her cheek and both sleep*

And the other hand after the university's incident now everyone know about jungkook and y/n , they both are in hot topic in every news chennel and news paper .

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

❝ 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 📚❞

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.6K 23
"What happens when a bad billionaire popular boy becomes obsessed with a nerd middle class girl" ? โ™ฅ๏ธŽStart - 1/1/2023 โ™ก๏ธŽ End - not end yet :) ยฉ inn...
451K 16.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
18.6K 1.5K 61
"And where the hell is the supposed assistant?" He angrily asked. "I'm here." A soft voice answered shyly. There was something about the voice that w...
4.1K 340 10
"You were mine since the day i laid my eyes on you, my angel"he said hovering her petite body which was shivering under his muscular one "P-please m...