magnetic attraction (lawlu)

By cheburburb

Law had been In a state of denial about his feelings towards the captain of the straw hat pirates since his r... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
an
#12
#13
An
#14
#15
#16
#17
AN
#18
AN
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEE

farewell

253 6 1
By cheburburb

This is it guys. This is the end of this account. I love you all, and I wish you the best lives ever. Huge thank you to TheDumbRat_ who will be taking over this story.

I hope you guys continue to support this new author as you have supported me, and once again thank you all so much for sticking with me this far.

If there is anything anybody would like to contact me about, I will check my direct messages occasionally.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 185 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
30.8K 1.3K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED ☑️ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...
24.9K 915 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...
26.1K 1K 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...