There are no weaklings in my...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我妻家没有弱者 Author: The salty fish who touches fish Summary: Warning This is not the original... More

There are no weaklings in my wife's family
1-5: Port Mori Shiki Co., Ltd
6-8
9-12
13-17
18-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38: Vongola Seafood Group
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-74
75-77
78-80: Hospital for painless head removal of non-human creatures
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-113
114-117
121-124
125-128
129-130
131-134
135-138
139-140
141-142
143-146: Yokohama (1-4)
147: Years of Bazooka Chapter
148: Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

118-120

24 1 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 118. Why do you want to make me a young man?
Why are you trying to catch me as a strong man

to kill Yoshihara's entrenched land? The speed of the winding land is faster than Yuhuan Tianyuan expected.

From sneaking into three stores in Yoshiwara, to accidentally bumping into a ghost who came to the door while collecting intelligence, and then starting the war neatly.

The battle process was even incredibly fast. The winding demon who had killed countless "pillars" was unable to dodge a sword blow from that boy Zenitsu - this boy's speed was ridiculously fast, so his sword attack must not have failed. No matter which side the ghost is from, unless this kid's room for action is eliminated from the beginning, once he is targeted, it will only be a matter of time when the head on his neck will fall to the ground.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan recalled that when he first met this kid, the four pillars confronted him without losing. Although they would not show their true strength when facing the "pillars" who were not evil spirits, they could force the four pillars to do so. The brat who drew his sword to resist was definitely not a kind person... At least Yuzhuan Tianyuan was quite assured of this brat's strength.

If it wasn't for Zenitsu's brain circuit that was a bit dangerous, he would have been able to sit in the position of "Pillar" without any problem. In the Demon Slayer Squad, those who killed the Twelve Demon Killers would be promoted to "Pillar". That kid's record It is extremely eye-catching. He first killed the first one of the lower strings, and then assisted the "Pillar" to surround and suppress the third one of the upper strings, without even scratching his skin. You must know that even Toki Toru and Tomioka came back with injuries. , this kid really wiped Shang Xuansan's neck, but he was still able to jump around, and even showed he was able to do it with ease.

Although it's a bit not flashy enough, the combination of "Stepson" being stronger than "Pillar" is the only one in the Demon Slayer Corps, Yu Xuan Tianyuan thought to himself.

In just a few days, he successfully returned to the Demon Slayer Corps with the record of killing Kamigori Riku. When Uzhuan Tianyuan greeted Purgatory Anjuro and took away the stepsons of Enzhu, the guy with the end of his hair gradually turning golden red was still hanging by his arms. Splint.

They came back too fast. Purgatory's arm fracture had not healed yet and was still in a plaster. He simply decided to let his three stepsons follow the sound column to perform the task first.

"So this is the reason why I have no rest time at all, and I still have to be caught by your 'pillar' to work hard, right?" With his face full of

hopelessness, Demon Slayer Zenitsu walked feebly, with a bleak look on his face. He followed the other self in the same way, walking one step at a time towards Yin Zhu's mansion. As he walked, he muttered: "It's

too much to catch someone else's 'step-son' to work." ? It’s really too much, isn’t it?! It didn’t matter that it was you last time. The swordsmen of the Demon Slayer Corps were transferred to other pillars to help, so I couldn’t refuse. After all, it was a mission to kill ghosts. Even though I was very scared, I had no other choice. , otherwise Xiaokui would be the one to go. But this time, it’s too strange. Shouldn’t it be Yin’s job to filter out useful information? Why does your ‘Zhu’ have to take you to do it personally? Call me over, I don’t even know how to do this kind of thing!”

When Yoshihara returned to Butterfly House in fear, he didn’t even stay peacefully for a whole day, and this “pillar” of his other self became It's like a workaholic who doesn't need a break and plunges into other things as soon as he comes back - seriously, isn't that guy tired? ! Hey, you just finished winding the string!

He felt that just keeping an eye on the other him and not doing anything terrible was already exhausting his energy. As a result, the sound column even killed Shangxian Lu despite the pressure of being easily attacked by that guy once his hair was exposed. You are still doing this and that with great energy, but you are too energetic, right? !

Demon Slayer Zenitsu couldn't help showing a twisted expression.

——And what’s even weirder is that Otobashi just asked this guy to take him with him, while Tanjiro and Inosuke were still resting peacefully in Butterfly House... What were they doing? ! Do you think he is easier to bully? They are all the stepsons of Brother Purgatory. Even if they were to be captured, they should be three of them together. However, Yin Zhu only captured him. This is too much! ! !

"Because Zuiping can't read at all, and he doesn't even recognize his own name. I've already gone over to Kamado. He's super scary. No matter what information he sees, he will confidently say, 'So that's it.' ', I can't tell whether the information is true or false at all, and asking him for help might have the opposite effect."

My wife, Zenitsu, put her right hand in the pocket of her coat, touched Taro Chitaro's slippery feathers, and mentioned the two pieces of his other self. A companion sighed, and then led another of his familiar paths through the courtyard of the Yinzhu Mansion. He turned around and explained helplessly:

"The two of them are completely incapable of doing this kind of work, so Yu Juan just He said he brought you here because he thinks we are brothers, so you have no problem with anything I can do... Although it is really annoying to have to work overtime, my first two jobs didn't seem to have any rest days. , for the sake of salary, I forgive him."

The salary paid by the Demon Slayer Corps was extremely impressive, and there was no sloppiness at all. There was no delay in wages. As soon as they left Yoshiwara, Taro Jiu followed another Jiu Tairou. Taro flew back with an envelope in his mouth, and he was able to type out money faster than in his previous job - the Mafia at least had to submit the mission report before paying him, and the Demon Slayer's attitude of giving money was unusually bold, and he hit the target directly. It touched the heart of my wife Zenitsu.

So even if Yu Zhuan immediately wants to catch him working overtime again, my wife Zenitsu has no objection. After all, it is not a terrible ghost-killing task. It is just sifting through stacks of documents and intelligence to find useful information. The first two jobs It's not like I haven't done it before.

However, the other self doesn't seem to think so.

"Huh? If you can do it, I can do it?! Is he serious?!"

Demon Slayer Zenitsu had a look of disbelief on his face, although he still walked up the steps honestly, following the steps under the eaves. They walked towards the destination together, but still raised their voices uncontrollably:

"I have never done such a thing! And you are also very strange, why do you act so familiar with this kind of work?! It's scary! ! How scary! Is there such a big difference between us?! Goose bumps are coming!"

Although they are the same person, there are not many differences. Just the brain circuits are completely different, including the family members themselves. Combat prowess, even the hair color before being struck by lightning, etc... The most important thing is that he won't run away just because he sees silver hair and red eyes, so he is not such a scary guy!

Perhaps it was because they had already reached the Uzhuan Tianyuan Gate, or perhaps the voice of Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Corps was a little too high. In short, the tightly fitting sliding door was pulled open with a "swish", and it was obvious that it had to be wrapped indoors. The hairy sound column glared at them and yelled unceremoniously:

"You are too noisy!"

"You are still talking about us, so your voice is not very quiet, right?"

My wife Zenyi muttered angrily, and then When Yu Zhuan Tianyuan stared at him, he looked aside, looking at the sky and the ground, pretending that he had not said anything just now.

Having become completely accustomed to this brat's retorts, Yuzhuang Tianyuan didn't bother to pursue his stepson's muttering. After opening the door, he gestured with his hands for the two golden retrievers to follow him. He turned around and walked into the house, frowning slightly. As he walked, he said:

"When I was in Yoshiwara, I also discovered another place where there might be a problem. However, the amount of information sent by 'Hidden' was too much. Even if my wife was helping, it would be difficult to filter out useful information immediately. , need manpower. In addition, I have already said hello to Purgatory, and I can use you as my subordinates until he recovers from his injuries. That kid is very good at filtering information. Since you are his brother, there should be no problem. "

After the words fell, Yuzhuang Tianyuan strode to a desk covered by dense piles of paper. He raised his chin and signaled:

"You two will be responsible for this for this morning."

My wife Zenitsu of the Demon Slayer Team lowered her head. Looking at the paper that could almost bury his whole body, he asked in shock:

"These?! The two of us??? This morning?!"

Are you serious? ! So much information? Even if he grows three heads, it won't be enough for viewing, right? What nonsense is this pillar talking about? The sun is still hanging in the sky. What are you daydreaming about here during the day? !

The other person next to him also said "Wow", glanced at the number of papers on the table, and then said with a little hesitation: "Yuxuan, are these a bit much?"

"A lot?"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan picked He raised his eyebrows and said,

"You can read most of it by yourself. Your brother can come over with the remaining part. It shouldn't be a problem, right? You are brothers after all, so your family shouldn't be too different."

Originally, he was shocked by so many things. I felt overwhelmed by the amount of paper, and even subconsciously prepared to yell in protest, but after hearing the last two words of Uzune Tengen, the twisted expression of Demon Slayer Zenitsu suddenly paused, and then his expression suddenly changed subtly. .

First, the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably, and then his golden-brown eyes shone brightly. Two streams of hot air suddenly blew out from his nostrils, and a sudden heat spread up his neck, turning his face slightly reddish.

Although it's annoying for Zhu to treat him like a hunk, he still talks quite nicely sometimes!

"1. As a family..."

There were two blushes on his cheeks. Zenitsu of the Demon Slayer Squad suddenly became shy for no reason, as if he had been stroked and was too embarrassed to admit it. He pretended to be serious. He clenched his fist to his mouth and coughed, trying hard to suppress the curvature of the corner of his mouth, and then he picked up a stack of love newspapers and said:

"Hey, hey, there is really no way, who calls me this guy's brother, always I want to help my troubled brother, and I won't be too far behind what he can do. After all, um, we are a family..."

In the background where the other person raised his hand and hesitated to speak, the ghost Zenitsu, the wife of the Killing Team, slapped her chest with an expression that looked like "=v=", and then enthusiastically dove into the pile of love papers, two streams of "sizzling" sounds escaped from the corners of her lips. In the white mist, there was even an afterimage of the hand looking through the paper, and the arcs around him "crackled", as if he was so energetic that he directly used the breath of thunder.

——A family can't be too different. As that guy's family, even if his eyes are dizzy after seeing it today, he must read all the information!

I had a fever and was hospitalized in the emergency room. I had asked for leave, but there was nothing to do, so I finished writing... I

hope it's not caused by Yang or mycoplasma pneumonia. I can't bear it again.

☆ 119. Same talents

Although he had said that he had the same talent

and had set his ambitions, the Demon Slayer Zenitsu suddenly faced such a pile of paper filled with information, and his high-spirited energy was quickly filled. The snowflakes in the sky were soaked through the paper, and the blazing flames burning behind him gradually transformed into a grassland with mushrooms, and the whole person exuded an aura of wilting decadence.

He rested his forehead on the edge of the table, and even his golden hair dimmed. He almost wanted to lie down on the table, with his face pressed against a stack of love newspapers that he had not yet read, and he muttered feebly:

"Why do I feel like this?" I can't finish this kind of thing. No matter how many pictures I finish, there are still so many left. It's endless. It's so scary. Speaking of which, I've never done this kind of thing. It's just like the "Teaching of Eternal Bliss" I can still distinguish the names, but what are the excuses made by passers-by? Can I really do such a thing?"

Although he can also read, at least he will not appear to be unable to read the information. Something happened, but even so, he had never seen so many words in his whole life - dense and endless.

Different handwriting and different narrative methods, such as different information recorded by many "hidden" members who collect intelligence, some casually chatting with short sentences, some writing information in a formal manner, and some only writing a few keywords. , there are even arty short poems written in Wakagawa Yanagi style - that last one is just wrong, right? ! Of course, gathering information must be written down in the simplest and most understandable way. Is it possible that the guy who writes songs and poems wants him to sing along with the time? ! Isn't that outrageous? ! !

"Is it difficult?"

Seeing the posture of his other self who was about to vomit his soul, my wife Zenitsu easily pinched a stack of papers of various sizes beside her, blinking her bright yellow eyes thoughtfully. Next, he turned his head and looked over in confusion:

"It's just a simple screening. Yu Zhuan said he would do the later summary himself. This should be considered the simplest job, right?" The

serious social worker said this A job with no technical content means that I accept it well. After all, Zenitsu Zenitsu was trained to be "all-round" in all aspects. Even if I don't have any systematic study on written work, it can be regarded as a very different talent. At least except for tasks Apart from the fact that the report is easy to make people's eyes blur when written, everything else is a piece of cake for him.

Therefore, he didn't think that his other self would encounter any difficulties in this regard. It wasn't until he saw his self from the Demon Slayer Corps lying weakly on the table that he hesitantly moved over and leaned in to see the stumped man. Guy's information.

"There are already many differences between us. Just one more difference isn't a big deal, right?"

Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, muttered and moved to the side to make way for a small space.

"Because I'm very useless. I can't be used when killing ghosts. If I go on a mission alone, I will definitely die. Girls don't like me. I can't even compare to my other self. Even if we are the same People always feel that the gap is so big that there is no connection..."

As he spoke, even the background turned into a dim color. If Demon Slayer Zenitsu had a branch in his hand, he might have squatted in the corner. Draw circles.

"What weird words are you talking about?"

Zenitsu from my wife's family said "Wow", as if he was startled. He was still holding a pile of letter paper in his hand, his eyes suddenly widened, and he subconsciously retorted:

" Taro Jiu said that we are the same person! Who else can I choose to select the guy who is 100% related to me besides myself? Even my sister is not that tall, why are you so depressed all of a sudden? Our past experiences It’s different, so it’s normal to have different places, but other than that, it’s pretty similar -”

At this point, my wife Zenitsu probably wanted to give an example, but for a while she couldn’t figure out how to start, and she thought hard for a long time. Then he had an idea and said:

"——We have all been struck by lightning!"

Demon Slayer Zenitsu: "..."

-Thank you for comforting him, but this example didn't actually make him happy... …

"Actually, I'm pretty useless. If my sister hadn't asked me to do something, I definitely wouldn't have been of any use. Besides, I was confused about this kind of work at the beginning, but it got a lot better after I learned more about it. ."

Seeing his other self's expression becoming more and more desperate, and even his eyes starting to become empty, my wife Zenitsu was so anxious that she was sweating all over, until she glanced at a pile of crumpled paper in her hand, and she felt like a fog. Amnesty, slapped these pieces of information on the table, then pulled his other self over, and hurriedly said:

"I, let me teach you how to filter! It's easy as long as you know the tricks. Yes, after all, we are one person, you will definitely learn quickly, no problem!"

The whole morning passed.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan raised his head from the significantly larger number of complicated and complicated newspapers. He felt that his eyes were dizzy from reading these densely packed small prints, and his head was aching from the bandage. He wanted to take it off, but He was also worried that the boy next door, Zenitsu, might accidentally see him running away, so in the end he just pressed his temple, which was throbbing, and piled the useful information he had sorted out into a pile.

The intelligence processing work is so boring and lacks enthusiasm. If the news about the "Eternal Bliss Sect" hadn't alerted Yuzhuang Tianyuan, thinking that it might contain information about other ghosts, such complicated work would not have required him. A "Pillar" does it himself - it is true that the "Hidden" team member's intelligence summarizing ability is not very impressive.

"I don't know what those two brats think..."

After finishing his part, he naturally had to consider how the other half of the task was completed, so Yu Zhuan Tianyuan squeezed his stiff neck and stood up, and walked to the next door logically. Go to the room.

——He just threw half of the workload to those two brats. Yuzhuang Tianyuan didn’t really have the expectation that the twins could really finish reading it in one morning. After all, no matter how fast that boy Zenitsu was in processing information, he still couldn’t. However, he was able to complete half of the task, and his brother was the type who had never been involved in tasks in this area. Naturally, the main force could not rely on him. Maybe in the end, that boy Zenitsu would have to read the entire task by himself.

After all, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan didn't know whether this guy's brother had any skills in this area. Judging from this guy's past experience, it was unlikely that he had such skills. Therefore, part of the purpose of calling the other golden retriever over was to make the golden retriever keep an eye on this kid, because no one could say whether the kid Zenitsu would go berserk again because of something else.

With this idea in mind, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan opened the wooden door next door without hesitation and stepped in without ceremony.

"How do you see it, you two?"

According to Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's prediction, even if his stepson who is prone to violence is at full power, he should only be able to process half of the amount of intelligence, so the actual time he has left for intelligence processing is Throughout the whole day and only one morning, he should have made about half of the progress. However, when he walked into the house with this idea in mind, he was shocked by the situation in the house.

As expected, the room was filled with information that was scattered all over the room, but in fact, although the room was densely packed with papers, they were all laid out neatly, row after row on the floor, near the desk. It was the most chaotic place. The two brats even had countless pieces of letter paper sitting under their buttocks, surrounding a low table. Two pairs of identical golden eyes were wide open, and they looked through it quickly with rare serious expressions. The speed of his hands was extremely fast, and even the afterimages appeared when his fingers turned the pages - and both of them.

"It's useless, it's useless, it's useless. I have mentioned this. There have been rumors of disappearances from the Eternal Bliss Sect. The information is repeated. I will leave it with you." On top of his head was a

brown sparrow sleeping soundly in his golden hair. , my wife Zenitsu, who is Otobashi's stepson, pulled out a pile of letter paper with a swipe, and handed it to one side without raising her head.

On the other side, Yanzhu's stepson, who was buried in the paper, raised his hand and accurately caught the stack of paper without even looking at it. Then he placed it on the stack of paper next to him very skillfully, and then picked up the other few in a familiar way. A piece of letter paper, raised to the side without squinting.

"Oh, I have one here too. The Eternal Bliss Sect has absorbed dozens of members, but its overall size has not changed. This is yours." "

Oh, and this one."

"Okay, here's this for you." "

Yeah ."

"Then..."

Under Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's dumbfounded gaze, the two Golden Retrievers seemed to have become extremely skilled. They were able to handle the letter paper under their hands as quickly as a skilled worker. They operated properly and cooperated with each other. After a while, the last stack of letter paper was also After being processed, he was placed on the top of the highest pile of papers. Then, the two guys seemed to notice him standing at the door, and two pairs of identical golden eyes looked over at the same time.

"Eh? Yu Zhuan, when did you come? I didn't seem to hear the sound -"

My wife Shanyi was the first to ask the question, but then she didn't take it to heart. She just muttered one sentence and then turned to the business:

"We are here The intelligence on the side has been screened, and it shouldn't be too late at night. Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

Zenitsu, the other member of the Demon Slayer Squad, leaned back without hesitation and said "big" "Gudong" he lay down on the floor and mumbled feebly:

"I'm so exhausted - I always feel that doing this kind of work is more tiring than training. Why are you so energetic? I feel like my brain is already dead. I 'm so stupid..."

"Am I okay? This is probably the first time you have done this kind of work. Once you get used to it, you won't be so tired - ugh! What's going on with such a speech full of social animal meaning? , have I completely turned into a social animal? How scary!"

"It is indeed scary, the work is scary, killing ghosts is scary, and you are scary too."

Watching the two golden retrievers not only completed everything beyond his expectations During the intelligence screening task, he even seemed to have room to complain. Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's expression became subtle, and he answered his stepson's question just a few beats later.

"After the intelligence screening is completed, the team members should be summoned, the specific location will be locked tonight, and we will set off immediately tomorrow - don't look at me like a devil. Doesn't this give you a day's rest? It's really not good Gorgeous kid."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said this, still unable to distinguish his expression, he turned around and left the room with his hands folded.

——I actually asked these two brats to finish it. I really didn’t expect it...the two brothers are actually not much different, right? Talent and the like seem to be on the same level. As long as you push hard, you can do a lot of things.

Do you want to stop asking about purgatory? The burden of training three stepsons together is too heavy. He can help share it - how about this kid's brother also becomes his stepson?

Speaking of which, I also have a preview of Demon Slayer, which is also about Zenitsu... Well, Lin Lin finally figured out that I have written at least a million words about Zenitsu. There is no way I can't refuse the little blond boy!

Scroll down in the column and you can see that it belongs to the voice actor Gai Lalang dubbing, the dubbing of Shimono Hao × the dubbing of Shimono Hao. If you are interested, you can save it, because I have a feeling that it will be very unpopular, so I may write a novella in the future.

Title: [Demon Slayer] What to do if a younger brother is born out of nowhere

Copywriting:

While recuperating in Butterfly House, my wife Zenitsu suddenly gave birth to a younger brother without even knowing it.

The person involved expressed anger and condemnation: "Huh? Who is it? Where do I have a younger brother? Don't just arrange relatives for others, it's too much! Liars will swallow a thousand needles. Who is spreading rumors?!"

"Huh? But everyone in the Demon Slayer Squad says so."

Tanjiro showed hesitation.

"I came to Butterfly House to help before, and I saw it too. He is indeed very similar to Zenitsu. The color of his hair, the color of his eyes, and even his voice -" "

Excuse me -"

A voice that was so familiar that it made one's scalp numb suddenly suddenly There was a sound outside the door, interrupting Tanjiro's unfinished words.

The sounds that can be heard every day, the sounds that come out of his throat when he cries, screams, or makes a fuss, are clearly his own sounds, and just like that, without his vocal cords vibrating, they are heard by others. place.

My wife, Zenitsu, suddenly trembled and turned to look out the door.

She has golden hair and golden eyes, and seems to be a little younger than him, but from the outline of her face, you can see a vague similarity - although she doesn't want to admit it, she is indeed cuter than him.

"Xiao Kui is busy with other things, so I'm here to deliver the medicine today, for three people." The

blond boy held up the three cups of medicine on the tray, with an easy smile on his face, and the one who was stiff on the hospital bed. My wife Zenitsu's eyes met.

"Tanjiro's share, Inosuke's share, and -"

The special-colored golden eyes revealed a look of interest.

"——Zenitsu Zenitsu, right?"

The protagonist Nohimaru, a character in Monster Incident, appears as a blond shota on a daily basis, looking like a handsome adult. The voice actor and Zenitsu Zenitsu are both Hiroshi Shimono.

☆ 120. You also need to change
You also have to change.

When you were filtering, you were faced with a pile of paper that was like snowflakes. But after sifting out all the duplicate or redundant information and classifying and summarizing the remaining information, it was finally held in the hands of Zenitsu Kagatsuma. What's inside is just a few thin pieces of paper.

"With so many tasks, I only got this bit of news in the end. I always feel like I'm at a loss." I couldn't help but

muttered, and then my wife Zenitsu managed to look straight and looked at the paper intently.

"The Eternal Bliss Cult is a small and medium-sized church that has existed for at least two hundred years. It has about 200 members and is relatively popular among women..."

The information discovered during the compilation process were all extremely fragmented fragments. No specific situation can be seen yet, and when all the information about the "Eternal Bliss Sect" was finally compiled, it was originally just some clues that were not easy to detect, but something strange was also faintly revealed.

"Wow, this is actually very strange. A force that has survived for such a long time is still only of this size. There has been no major event of its demise and re-establishment. It seems that the number is artificially controlled. ?"

My wife Zenitsu muttered a few words, and then continued to read with a frown:

"Well... we have collected a total of 156 pieces of information about missing persons mentioned by passers-by, covering an area of ​​about three years, and there have been many people. Unable to endure the beatings and scoldings of her husband, the woman chose to go to the Eternal Bliss Sect. After that, there was gradually no news. Passers-by speculated that the better life in the church made them reluctant to show up, because the Eternal Bliss Sect has always had a good reputation - oh, it sounds very good. It's suspicious. Is this really the case?"

Because my sister doesn't like churches very much, it's hard for my wife Zenitsu to have a good opinion of such an organization with religious overtones. They stared at it. The line "I don't want to appear" feels wrong no matter how I look at it horizontally or vertically.

Probably also curious about the results of his work, Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Team next to him, also squeezed his head over and stared at the small characters on a thin piece of paper. He first complained, "Why is the sound column so big?" It has to be so small." Then he squinted his eyes and looked down.

"Two years ago, the Demon Slayer Squad conducted an investigation, but they didn't find enough information... Huh? Former Styla Butterfly Kanae died in the line of duty here? Isn't this a terrible thing! The murderer hasn't been found yet. Isn’t it too scary?!”

After seeing the extremely explosive news, Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Squad couldn’t help but tremble.

Unlike his other self, the Demon Slayer Zenitsu has a better understanding of what level of strength the "Hashira" possesses. The Demon Slayer swordsman who can fight evil spirits can definitely defeat the so-called guards. The advanced combat power of the team, and the "Pillars" are the best among them. They can win in battles with cannibals who possess vampire skills. Each "Pillar" is as powerful as a "monster" for humans. , so the possibility of "Pillar" dying at the hands of humans is almost zero. This piece of information clearly means that the former style pillar was attacked by a ghost, and it was able to kill "Pillar". This is definitely not an ordinary ghost.

"Huh? But this name..."

But then, Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Corps, stared at the last name of the former flower and fell into deep thought.

"The surname 'Butterfly'... must be rare, right?"

The owner of the Butterfly House, Insect Pillar Butterfly Ninja, also has the same surname. He is now recognized as a twin brother because of his other self, and he has no feelings for "relatives". I am particularly sensitive to similar vocabulary. When I first saw such a rare and unique surname, my expression couldn't help but show hesitation:

"Does this 'front style' have anything to do with Miss Shinobu?"

"Butterfly Kanae and Butterfly Shinobu are relatives. Sisters."

The voice that answered this time came from Yuzhuang Tianyuan. As soon as he opened the wisteria-patterned curtain at the door and stepped in, he heard the two brats muttering about something they were discussing there. Out of curiosity, The two Golden Retrievers, who were very good at screening information, had a pleasing attitude, so they answered the question logically, saying in a declarative tone:

"The person who originally managed the Butterfly House was the former Huazhu, and after her death, Chongzhu took over. As for the The ghost we have to deal with this time is most likely the guy who killed his predecessor Hua Zhu."

Because Yuzhuang Tianyuan speculated that the person he faced this time was also very likely to be "Shang Xian", thinking that ordinary team members would die if they took him. It would be better to bring some streamlined high-end combat power, so he easily captured all the original members of Yoshihara. Anyway, he had already obtained the consent of Purgatory, and he could treat Enzhu's stepson as his own until he recovered from his injuries. At the orders of his stepson, Yuzhuang Tianyuan became even more unscrupulous in grabbing young men.

He must take his stepson with him. This kid's fighting ability is extremely reliable. If he really encounters Shangxian, who might be the main force then, his brother can naturally take him with him. After all, there is no guarantee that he will fight Shangxian. During the process, could his hair be kept tightly wrapped to prevent the kid from running wild?

As for Kamado and the wild boar, although they may be a little overshadowed by the ridiculous record of Zenitsu, the team members who can be accepted as "stepchildren" by Purgatory are definitely not useless and are much better than other team members.

The group of people had already set off in the morning. This time, their destination was quite far from the Demon Slayer Headquarters, so they got on the train. Inosuke Hira, who seemed to be allergic to trains, sat down and sat at the end of the train. " There is a wisteria house near the top of the hill where the "Eternal Bliss Sect" is located. At Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's request, he took a break here temporarily.

As for Yuzhuang Tianyuan himself, he opened the door curtain and went to find the owner of the Wisteria House. He was so mysterious that he didn’t know what he was doing. It wasn’t until the two golden retrievers in the house were so bored that they started to read the information. He brought a bag with him. The clothes used for disguise came in again and threw them in the center of the room.

"Don't stand there like an idiot. It's too ungraceful. Come here quickly and change all your clothes for me."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan said with his arms around his shoulders.

"People around here have long been impressed by the uniforms of the Demon Slayer Corps. If the target ghost is on guard, sneaking in wearing the uniform is very likely to alert the snake. In order to avoid this, I put on an inconspicuous outfit - and You have such a smooth mouth! You are not allowed to wear hoods!"

Because they had already had the experience of changing clothes in Yoshiwara, several members of the Demon Slayer Corps went to get new clothes honestly, and waited until Uzhuan Tianyuan's words were completely After falling, my wife Zenitsu also rarely agreed with Yuzhuang Tianyuan's statement. Standing next to her, she crossed her shoulders with her arms and nodded in agreement:

"That's right, that's right. It's really eye-catching that everyone wears the same uniform. If that ghost has some spies looking for information for it, we might be discovered as soon as we enter the town. Wearing ordinary people's clothes will prevent us from being noticed. I also know this, when I want to follow you. It's best not to wear special clothes."

"Including you, kid."

However, my wife Zenitsu didn't know that this fire would also burn on his own head. He also boasted that he was not wearing the uniform of the Demon Slayer Corps. He stood leisurely with Yu Zhuan Tianyuan until Zhu, whose hair was tightly wrapped, turned his eyes over in disgust and glanced at his sweatshirt jacket and cargo shorts with an indescribable look. It was like he suddenly realized something, and took a step back subconsciously with a look of panic on his face.

"Hey? Me, do I want it too?"

"Nonsense, of course you have to change too!"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan glared at him angrily:

"And the point is you, kid, do you think you are wearing ordinary clothes?! Even if everyone else is wearing the uniform of the Demon Slayer Corps, your 'fancy clothes' are not as special as yours!"

——No matter how eye-catching the uniforms of the Demon Slayer Corps are, they are not as strange as the novel fabrics of this boy. By the way, what does Zenitsu do at home? Not even the big family has such high-end fabrics, and they are obviously twins, but this boy is the only one who wears it like this, while his brother looks very simple... and I heard this boy leaked that he had some. A sister, could it be that this kid’s family relationship is more complicated than their ninja family’s?

Although he couldn't help but think this, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan was not the type who was very curious about other people's family backgrounds, so when he finished speaking, he slapped the unconscious brat unceremoniously on the back. The person staggered a few times and almost fell into the bag containing clothes.

Although Western-style uniforms have become popular in prosperous Asakusa and other places during the Taisho period, and men in suits and women in dresses and umbrellas can be seen everywhere on the road, in less lively towns and countryside, most ordinary people still Wear the most popular kimono and bunt.

The clothes that Wisteria Flower House collected temporarily included all kinds of clothes, and several people also selected clothes based on their own habits.

Kamado Tanjiro was dressed very simply, looking like a farmer who could pull up his pants to work in the fields at any time. Inosuke Kubihira refused to put on a shirt and was forcefully stuffed into a long kimono after being punched on the head by Uku Tengen. , and the other self turned out a tattooed haori. Even if Yuzhuang Tianyuan knocked on the head and asked, "Are you going to worship or do you want to wear such a grand wedding?", he still held it and refused to let go, and was finally tortured. The tired Master Yinzhu still pinched his nose and acquiesced.

As for my wife Zenitsu...

he was surprised to find that there was actually an extremely rare kyudo uniform here.

"How should I put it..."

My wife Zenitsu held up a small round mirror with a novel look on her face and looked left and right. After making sure that her face had not lost its handsomeness because of changing clothes, she touched the fabric of the sleeves of her jacket and fell into confusion. meditation.

"It's a very serious hakama. Although the style feels a bit quaint, surprisingly, this kind of clothing seems to be very handsome... Do you want to learn kyudo when you get home? It seems very handsome. I remember many girls. We all like the seniors from the Kyudo club."

No one cared about his own petty thoughts, while Yuzhuang Tianyuan looked at several guys in different costumes and felt a dull pain in his head again.

——Although it is true that these guys have changed into Demon Slayer uniforms, do they really look less eye-catching?

"...Forget it."

In the end, he felt that he should leave some room for his blood vessels to prevent them from exploding in the initial stage. Yuzhuang Tianyuan took a deep breath, turning a blind eye to the hodgepodge of demons dancing in front of him, and tried to be calm. The voice said:

"The location of the Eternal Bliss Sect is on the hilltop to the east of the town. According to intelligence speculation, the ghost is very likely to be hiding in the Eternal Bliss Sect, or even occupying a high position. So we have to find a way to sneak into the church—— Because the Eternal Paradise Sect wants to be more welcoming to women, I also invited foreign aid."

As soon as he finished speaking, the curtain at the door was opened again, and the woman wearing a butterfly feather fabric bowed slightly and walked lightly Come in.

There is a butterfly hair ornament tied on the back of her head, she is also holding an ordinary lady's kimono in her arms, carrying a medicine box in her hand, and hanging a Nichirin sword with petals on her waist. She has a beautiful face, and her eyes are smiling and curved in an arc. Butterfly Ninja smiled at the few people and said in a gentle voice:

"We meet again. It seems that this time, everyone will fight alongside me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 94 38
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
4.2K 107 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
4.6K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...