Ocean Of Need

By agirlcalledviolet

🔥⚠️21+Running from their mafia roots, she thought he was an artist and he thought she was a poet. When Ambe... More

1 Poetry, Praise & Domination
2 Remembering First Day
3 Good Girl
4 Rules
5 Words Of Worship
6 Secrets & Honey
7 Collared
8 Broken Doll
9 Trust
10 Homework
11 Deeper
12 The Doll In The Box
13 Cage
14 Inside The Cage
15 Uncaged
16 Cocktails With Freya
17 Missing
18 Found
19 Restraint
20 Cocaine & Friendship
21 Unleashed
22 Little Bird
23 Exhibition
24 Stay
25 Nightmares
26 The Taste Of You
27 Little Bird Lost
28 Disintegrate
29 Flight
30 Trap
31 Unsaid
32 Fall
34 Clean
35 Say My Name
36 Dark Candy
37 Daddy
38 Dreaming Of You
39 Questions
40 Break Me
41 Cut

33 Rise

402 5 2
By agirlcalledviolet

12th May Cont...

'I'll be careful from now on, Sir'

'You better be,' you growl. 'You're my property now Amber, and I take care of my possessions. I expect you to do the same.'

You stand up, but don't tell me to, so I stay on my knees. You look down at me frowning. I can almost hear your mind ticking over, and then you say, 'You need more training, Little Pet.' I swallow hard as I look up at you, and you cup my chin in your hand and say, 'Before we start, I need you to understand that this is for your own good.'

'I understand, Sir,' I say quietly.

Your face softens momentarily, and then hardens. Your ocean green eyes darkening. I feel like I'm sinking into them. Then you yank on my hair and start pulling me over to my writing chair. The floorboards are hard on my knees as I crawl quickly to keep up with you.

Once we're next to the chair, you say, 'Stop.'

I stop.

'Kneel.'

I kneel.

'Stip.'

I peel myself from my clothes awkwardly, while you pick the chair up from where it fell earlier and set it down so that it's facing me.

'Straddle the chair, Miss Amber, facing the back of it,' you say firmly.

I straddle it. The wood is hard and unforgiving under my ass. Once I'm facing the back of the chair you push against the small of my back. My breasts are now pressed against the wood on the back of the chair.

'Stay,' you say, and walk to your bag at the easel, pulling out black silk ropes. You walk back towards me slowly. Like a hunter with his eyes on his prey. Panic rises in my stomach. How far could you go on a day like today? Am I safe?

Reaching me you stroke my cheek softly and say, 'Trust me, Little Pet. I'm only going to hurt you as much as you need.' Then you bend down to me and whisper, 'And only as much as you want.'

You crouch down and tie my ankles to the front chair legs, which are slightly behind my ass because I'm facing the back of the chair. It makes my breasts push further into the chair.

Next you take another rope and restrain my wrists in front of me, wrapping the rope around them and the back legs of the chair, just below the seat. The ropes pull me down, so that I am pressed so firmly onto the chair that I feel like I have become part of the furniture.

My honey is building in my pussy and a soft moan escapes my mouth as I drop my head forwards onto the back of the chair.

You run your hand down the back of my spine, and say, 'Does that feel good, Little Pet?'

'Yes, Sir,' I murmur.

'Well enjoy that feeling. Things are about to get a lot harder.'

Fuck. I jerk my head up and look at you defiantly. I know you want to train me but there's no need to be an asshole about it. I don't say this out loud. I know it's not the time, but somehow you know... because you always know.

Your jaw is tight as you look at the fire in my eyes, and say, 'Don't you dare.'

I swallow down the sharp reply that I want to say, and instead whisper, 'What are you going to do to me?'

'I'm going to break you, Little Pet.'

'Break me?'

'Break you like a horse. Once you're broken, then you'll remember.'

'What will I remember?'

'You'll remember who owns you.'

My heart rate accelerates and fear wraps itself around my limbs, making them shake.

'Trust me,' you say and the fear lifts for a second, only to crash back into my body when you say, 'I know what you need and I'm the only one who can give you this particular pain.'

I drop my head back forward onto the chair. Not giving you the satisfaction of seeing the fear in my eyes.

'Last chance, Little Pet. You can stop all this now and let me go and see Roxy. Or you can take her punishment for her.'

'Fuck you,' I mutter, my eyes on the floor.

I hear your laugh, and then the laugh dies away, as you say, 'Wrong answer, Little Pet. Now you're going to have to go through this. I need you to understand that however much you push me, I will be the one standing in the eye of the hurricane as it tries to sweep you away. I will keep you tethered to me, as it lifts you off your feet. However ferrously life pulls and spins you, my voice will be calling you back to me.

And when you feel afraid, or that you want to run, or when someone else's attention turns your head, you will remember this day, and you will hear my voice, feel the tether of our attachment and you will never get yourself into a position like last night again.'

I try and swallow but my mouth is too dry.

'Do you understand, Amber?'

'Yes Sir,' I croak.

'We're going to begin training now. You have your safe word. Tell me what it is.'

'Ocean,' I whisper.

'Good girl. Use it if you need it.'

I nod, knowing I won't use it, but also knowing that you need to know, that I know it's an option.

'If you can't speak to say the safe word, you will click your fingers. Do you understand?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Then we shall begin.'

You walk to the easel, pick up your bag and bring it back to the chair. Dropping it beside me.

'I'm going to need all my tools,' you mutter to yourself. My blood runs cold, then hot, then hotter.

You pull open the bag, stare into it, look back at me, chew the inside of your mouth, and then, finally, you pull out a black silk blind fold.

You hold it in both hands, wrapping them around your knuckles and I swallow. Coming towards me you hold it up, then wrap it around my eyes, tying it tightly at the back of my head.

Then everything goes silent.

I turn my head from side to side, trying to figure out where in the room you are.

'Sir?' I whisper.

No answer. No noise. Nothing.

Still nothing.....

Have you gone? Left me like this as a punishment while you go and find Roxy?

How long will I be here?

'Sir?'

I start to cry. This is worse than not knowing where you are at the best of times. What if you don't come back? What if someone finds me like this? What if no one finds me?

How can I love someone that doesn't things like this to me? What kind of sickness do I have that I crave your type of love. Is it love? Or is it just pain and I'm too fucked to know the difference?

I know I love you. I think you love me too. But maybe I'm wrong. I've been wrong before...

'Sir?' I sob. 'Are you there?'

I pull on the restraints. They bite my wrists more tightly, my ankles too.

I've got to get the fuck out of here. I pull harder, rock the chair, and then in desperation scream, 'Macallan, please, I'm sorry, please.'

Your breath is in my ear, your words murmur, 'Are you sure you want to do this Little Pet? This punishment is not yours. Say the word and I'll set you free. Then I can go and punish the person responsible for putting you in that fucking cage with those sharks.'

I slump on the chair. The releif of hearing your voice is immense. But how much of this can I take to save Roxy's ass?

'Just say the word Amber,' you whisper, close enough that I can smell your skin. 'Just say "Ocean," and I can untie you.'

'No,' I rasp, 'No, Sir.'

'Hmmm, you're a loyal friend, Little Pet. You can bet your life she wouldn't do the same for you.'

'I know that,' I say.

'So why?' You ask in surprise. 'Why take the punishment for her?'

'Her not being loyal does not make me disloyal. Who I am is loyal. There's no changing that.'

'You think you're loyal, Amber?' You say it like it's a question, does that mean you know more than you're saying? Does that mean you know about my family?

'I am loyal. Until loyalty is untenable.' I say quietly.

'Ah... So not always...'

I wince, realizing you're talking about last night. 'Sorry Macallan'

'I'm not talking about last night. I'm not talking about Roxy.' Your voice is further away from me now and I turn towards it. Hear the creak of leather as you sit in your armchair.

'Who then?'

'Who do you think I'm talking about Amber?'

Shit, what should I say? 'Do you mean Freya?'

'No, Little Pet, you know I don't mean Freya.'

Fuck you know about Daddy. 'Jameson?' I ask as quietly as I can.

'Hmmm, so you know that I know about your Daddy. Good. We'll talk about that later. But no that's not who I'm talking about.'

'I don't know who you mean,' I cry, bluffing like my life depends on it - which at this stage - it might.

'You're not making this easy on yourself are you? Ok, here's what we'll do. We'll play this game a little longer, and then we'll come back to the question when you're feeling a little more... pliable.'

Fuck. How the hell am I in this situation. You know about my family, and I can either keep bluffing or tell you everything and hope that you're on my side. Or at the very least that it's my Father you're working for and not one of his enemies. Though at this stage, I'm not sure which one would be safer....

You must have stood up as you were talking because I hear your footsteps getting closer, then hear a whirring sound.. soft at first, but getting louder, faster.

Fuck, it's the wand. I've played with all the settings on it when I've been alone and I hear you clicking through them now until it's on full force and one long hum, rather than a pulse. Your hands are sliding under my ass, pulling me up from the chair. The restraints only allow for a few centimeters of lift, but it's just enough for you to lay the wand on the chair and position the head of it directly on my pussy.

I scream as it hits all the nerve endings in my clit at once. My back immediately arches, which just pushes me further onto it. The wand is wedged so firmly between my body and the chair that you are able to let go and leave it there.

I grip the underside of the chair, panting, trying to gain some control over my body, but it's impossible.

I can hear moans and mewling, and then my voice saying, 'No...yes....yes.........no............fuck.......' And then it's just sounds and moans and tones I didn't no my mouth could make. The electric through my body circuits first one way, then stutters, then continues and then moves the other way, as I squirm on the chair.

I can vaguely feel your hands running up and down my spine as the intensity of the noise of the wand against the hard wooden chair grows louder.

I close my eyes and scream, Fucking please.....please..... Sir......please.....Daddy......please...'

Everything stops. The room falls silent and I slump forward against the front of the chair. Your hands are at the back of my head, untying the blindfold. I blink my eyes open. Slowly getting used to the light, as you stand back from the chair, walk around it till you're stood in front of me.

'Daddy?' Your voice is low, but not threatening.

'What?' I gasp. What are you talking about now. I'm boiling, my legs are trembling, my pussy feels so hot and swollen, and yet I want the wand back. I need to climb back to the height I was just at and surpass it so that I can get some relief, but at the same time, I need to rest.

'You called me Daddy.' Your voice is softer now.

I turn my head to you. 'Sorry Sir.' I wince.

There's something going on inside you. I can see your mind trying to work it out.

'I've never been a Daddy to you.'

'I know. I'm sorry I don't know where that came from.'

You clear your throat and say, 'I've never been a Daddy to you Amber, because you already had one.'

I put my head back down on the back of the chair. There is no way to spin this. No way to lie or back track or work you. I just have to face the truth of it. I look back at you and say, 'How long have you known?'

'Since the beginning.'

'Ah. So you were playing me.'

'No. Never. I wanted you from the moment I heard you read. I wanted your mind, and I wanted every inch of your body to belong to me. But now you've called me Daddy.'

I stare at you, trying to work out the thread of this conversation. 'And that means...?'

'That means I'm your Daddy and your Sir. That means you no longer think of your business partner as your Daddy. That means it really is just you and me. Am I right.'

'Yes,' I say immediately. 'Yes you are.'

'Yes.' You smile. 'It really is just you and me now?'

'It really is,' I say.

You walk around the chair. The air in the room changes again. By the time you've done one circuit of the chair I see the demon back in your eyes, and I feel myself becoming your prey once more.

You walk to the kitchen, fill a glass of water and come back to me. Holding it to my lips, I drink. My head is in an awkward position and the water runs down my chin.

'Oh, Miss Amber, you look so beautiful,' you say as your crouch down in front of me, still pouring the water. Some of it catching in my mouth so I'm able to swallow and some of it rolling down my chin. You put your lips to my chin and start to drink the water that spills down it. Your free hand stroking my cheek.

We seem to stay like that for an eternity. And then the glass is empty and I am full, and you're kissing my chin and my cheeks and my forehead as I lean into you.

It's so sensual and loving that I forget I am tied spread-eagle to a hard wooden chair, until suddenly the humming noise fills the room again.

I open my eyes and you're staring into them as I writhe on the wand, then scream, 'Yesssss......oh.............yesssss,' and then I am grinding on the wand, making incomprehensible noises as I buck and my toes curl and my muscles strain.

There is no time, no time to steal myself or to ride the climax and now I'm screaming as I come and bucking again and the wand stays in place. Not allowing me to come back down, or to regulate my breathing, and I'm coming a second time, and my pussy is so hot, I feel like it's burning, but still I can't come down, and all the time your eyes are on me, even as mine close and open as I ride the waves.

'Please.....please....help me.....please....Sir.....Daddy.....stop...'

The wand is pulled away. The room cuts to silence. I am crying now. I don't know if it's relief, happiness, intimacy, love...my mind can't coralle my thoughts to understand what I'm feeling. I close my eyes, focus on my breathing.

I smell you close. The air feels different without the buzzing sound. I start to land back into my body, wondering how much more I have to endure before you declare me broken.

'Are we finished now, Sir?' I ask through my tears as I look at at you.

Your hand is back on my cheek as you kiss me softly, and say, 'Oh my dear, we've barely even started...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
15.7K 264 50
Previously known as My Thunderstorm ♡♡♡ "How dare you look at the flowers and call them beautiful? How dare you admire the beauty around you while di...
58K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
1.5M 69.8K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...