ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Eight

12 2 2
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GREENHOUSE

The next day, in a greenhouse, Christy is wearing a pair of garden gloves while planting flowers in flower pots.

{Christy's Outfit}

The Elder Goddess, Celia, slowly walks inside the greenhouse. She and her granddaughter, Christy, exchange looks at each other.

"Hi, Grandma." Christy greeted her grandmother with a small smile. "I'm almost done with the flowers."

"The flowers are beautiful as always." Celia said.

Celia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Where are Luna and Trinity?" Celia asked.

"At the Camp Orasani with Marion." Christy said.

"How is Marion enjoying Camp Orasani?" Celia asked.

"Marion loves it." Christy replied with a small smile. "She draws and paints. She even plays catch ball with the Demigods and Demigoddess. Luna and Trinity keeps an eye on her."

"Well, I'm glad that Marion has Luna and Trinity looking out for her." Celia said.

"Yeah. And Marion also practices her magic too." Christy said.

"What of your beloved husband, Klaus? How is he?" Celia asked.

"Klaus will always be his typical Klaus Mikaelson self." Christy replied. "But he's doing fine."

Celia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Christy's Bluetooth earpiece buzzes. She presses the button and answers it.

"Hello?" Christy asked.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted on the Bluetooth earpiece.

"Hey, Hon." Christy greeted him back.

"Are you preoccupied with something?" Klaus asked.

"Nope." Christy said. "Where are you?"

"I'm here at Mount Orasani. At the garden maze." Klaus said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said.

"Alright then." Klaus replied and hangs up his phone.

"Grandma? I have to go meet with Klaus." Christy told her grandmother.

"Alright." Celia said.

Christy pecks a kiss on her grandmother's cheek and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

GARDEN MAZE

Later that day, Christy slowly walks onto the balcony and sees Klaus standing atop of the balcony railing.

"Klaus? What are you doing up there?" Christy asked her husband, slowly walks up to him.

"It's a nice view of the garden maze itself." said Klaus, and looks at Christy. "And I've decided to add something to my formal party."

"What did you add?" Christy asked.

"A ballroom waltz." Klaus replied with a small smile.

"Really? Sounds cute." Christy said.

"The women wear corsages with their dresses as well." Klaus said, and crouched down on the balcony railing. "I already have yours. It's a coral corsage."

"Klaus? You didn't have to get me anything." Christy said to him.

"I know, but I wanted to. I just want my formal party perfectly. Something to cherish." Klaus said.

"I cherish every moment I have with you, our daughters and with the others, you know that." Christy said to him.

"I know you do." Klaus said, and gently leaps off the balcony railing and gently leans backwards against the balcony railing itself. "I just want to spend some time with you before you leave."

"I know." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soften looks at each other.

"So, you want to ballroom waltz at your formal party at the Mikaelson Compound?" Christy said to him.

"Yeah, I do." Klaus said. "Why?"

"Show me how you would ballroom waltz with me." Christy said.

"You first, Love." Klaus said.

"Alright then." Christy said, and walks away from him, gently walking down the steps and into the garden itself. And glances at Klaus. "Come along, Hon."

With a small smile, Klaus gently walks down the steps and slowly walks up to Christy.

"Are you sure about this?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Christy said. "Show me how you would ballroom waltz at your formal party."

Klaus twirls Christy around and gently pulls her close to him. "Something like this."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other. They both gently holds each other's hands. Klaus gently wraps an arm around her waist and Christy gently puts her hand on Klaus's shoulder.

And they both playfully and slowly waltzes with each other.

"I can conjure up ourselves when we were little. It's pretty cool." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He twirls her out and gently pulls her close to him and flashes her eyes glow blue, and using her sorceress magic to turn them into younger versions of themselves.

Young Klaus and Young Christy exchange small smiles at each other, continuing to playfully waltzes together.

Young Christy uses her magic to create a magical rain, making herself and Young Klaus chuckles, childishly.

Young Klaus twirls Young Christy around. She flashes her eyes blue again, reverting them back to their normal adult selves as they slowly walks around in a circle.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and chuckles with each other as they face each other.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Christy said, gently putting her hands on his chest.

"It was." Klaus said, with his arm gently wrapped around her waist.

Both Klaus and Christy looks up at her magical rain and exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Christy gently leans their foreheads on each other's. She gently soothes her nose with his nose and they both chuckles softly with each other.

⚜️⚜️

LOUNGE ROOM

That late afternoon, Klaus and Christy are sitting on a hammock next to each other.

"What's with the corsage anyway?" Christy asked.

"I just thought it would go well with the dress." Klaus said.

Christy small smiles at him. "I will try to make it to your formal party, Klaus."

"I know." Klaus said. "It's just something always comes up at the last minute."

"Yeah, I know." Christy said. "And plus, Tithous needs my help with organizing the archives in the library."

"Really?" Klaus said. "Which are you gonna do first?"

"First thing, is I'm gonna help Tithous in the library and then, he and I will go to the parliament building for the meeting with The Great Neighbors." Christy told Klaus.

"That doesn't sound like much." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know, but it seems like it is." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that night, Christy slowly walks inside Klaus's and hers bedroom. She looks at a small box with a coral corsage inside sitting on the drinking table.

Christy small smiles to herself and slowly walks up to the drinking table and gently takes the small clear box in her hand.

Hope you love it.
- Klaus

Christy small smiles to herself again. "Love you too, Klaus.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
18.9K 448 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
1.3K 93 14
The third installment to the FAELY stories. Klaus's and Alexa's relationship started slowly and became intense. As they started to become acquainted...
10.2K 215 38
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...