FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
⁸ˣ¹⁰. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ
⁸ˣ¹¹. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ

⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ

642 32 3
By Boonannaxdd

season seven, episode three

Ryan stood at the nurse's desk talking to the nurse behind the counter, "Hey. Where could I find Dr Shepherd?" The women asked coming up to the nurse's desk with her hands in her trouser pocket.

"You have an appointment?"
"I don't."

The women shook her head, "Uh, could you just point me on the direction of his office?" The nurse looked at the women, "I'm sorry." Ryan looked at the women, when Mark came towards them, "She has that look on her face because the last time someone walked into this hospital looking for Dr Shepherd without an appointment, he shot him." The Plastics male explains to the women who smiled, "Mark! Oh."

Mark chuckled when Amelia came into his arms, "Hi, Amy." He greeted, "You still look hot." Amelia said when looking at the surgeon, "And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up than when I last saw you."

"You can say hot, you know? Cause I am. I'm hot." Amelia stated as Ryan from where he stood, finishing off the chart, chuckled at what Amelia said, "Ryan, come here."

The Grey male did as said, "Amy—Amelia," Mark corrected himself, "This is Ryan, Meredith's brother, Derek's brother in law." Mark said looking at his best friend's little sister, "Ryan, this is Amelia," He introduced his friend to Amelia, "Derek's little sister."

"So what are you doing in Seattle?"

Amelia followed where Mark was going to stand at the nurse's desk, "Uh, Derek's an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls, so I bought him a present or a bribe or a peace offering." Amelia said, "Whatever. I brought him that."

The three turned looking at where a man smiled towards where they stood, "You brought him Brett Favre?" Mark questioned as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "No, I brought him a brain tumour."

Ryan's pager went off where the resident looked down at where his pager was attached to his scrub pants, "I have to go, Dr Robbins needs me." He admired when he looked at Amelia, "It was nice to meet you, Amelia."

"See you later, buddy." Ryan pats his friend's arm walking past Mark and Amelia to where he went towards the stairs, "He's hot." Amelia stated when Ryan went away, "He is your brother-in-law." Mark stated to his friend.

____

"The baby is healthy." Their OB, Lucy Fields told the two as Caitlin held onto her baby daddy's hand as Dr Fields moved the wand around her stomach listening for the baby's heartbeat, "Heartbeat sounds good as well."

Caitlin smiled up at Ryan who squeezed her hand, "Do you two know the baby's gender already?" Ryan nods his head as Caitlin did the same, "Well in case you didn't know, you're having a baby girl."

"Congratulations." Lucy wiped off the liquid from Caitlin's stomach as Ryan moved letting Caitlin's legs go down near to where he stood, "I'll leave you two alone." Lucy said after handing the two the pictures from the ultrasound, "Thank you."

"We're having a girl." Ryan said with a smile.

Caitlin nods her head, "We're having a girl." She repeated back as Ryan wrapped his arms around his baby mama's waist careful of Caitlin's stomach.

His pager went off when seeing that Derek Shepherd had paged him, "Derek paged me, I'll see you at home?" Caitlin nods her head smiling at her baby daddy who kissed her forehead before moving out of the room.

____

"Oh, come on."

Derek said when seeing his younger sister standing beside his two best friends with a man near to her, "Amy?" Derek questioned when coming towards his sister, "If you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you." The younger Shepherd stated.

"Yeah." Mark said, "Why didn't you call your sister?" Ryan then added as Meredith looked at her brother, "Sister?" Meredith questioned her husband who looked between his wife and his resident, "Meredith, Cristina, this is Amy."

"Amelia." The said women corrected, "He's the only one who gets to call me Amy." Ryan smiled at that, "Um, nice to finally meet you." Amelia said when holding out her hand to her sister-in-law, "Likewise."

Meredith looked at her brother giving him a look as Ryan only smiled, "Amy— Amelia is also a neurosurgeon." Mark stated when looking at Derek's sister, "Another one?" Cristina added, "You Shepherds grow them like weeds."

Ryan chuckled at that, "Who's this, your husband?" The Shepherd male claimed, "Derek, this is Tom." Amelia said about the man, "Todd." The man corrected Amelia.

"Oh, best of luck to you both." Derek said with a scoff about to walk away, "We met on the plane. He had a probable pituitary tumor." Derek stopped when looking back at the man, "Did she say you have spongy hands?"

The man smiled, "Yeah." Derek chuckled sarcastically, "Yeah. Were your hands on her breasts at the time?" Derek asked the man who nods his head, "So this was a mile-high hookup?"

"That doesn't change the fact that he's a very sick man." Amelia stated as Meredith then added, "If he has symptoms, it could be a tumor." His wife added as Ryan could see that Derek already had his sister and Cristina as his residents, "I'll go see if Arizona has a resident,"

The neurosurgeon looked at his best friend, "You sure?" Ryan looked at his best friend, "Are you sure you want three residents on your cases with you?" Derek then thought for a minute as Ryan hummed, "Didn't think so, anyways, Caitlin might need me to take her home since she's been feeling sick lately,"

"Is the baby okay?"

Ryan nods his head, "Baby girl is fine, she's healthy and—" He got out the ultrasound picture out of his scrub pant showing his sister and best friend, "Heartbeat is strong," He stated about his baby's heartbeat.

Amelia leaned over looking at the picture that her sister-in-law held in her hands, "Congrats." Ryan half smiled at the other neurosurgeon, "Thank you." He looked at his sister, "Keep that copy, Caitlin has another one, I'll see you at lunch," He claimed before walking away from his friends and sister.

"He's hot." Amelia repeated the same thing she said when watching the Grey male walk away, "He's your brother-in-law, Amy." Derek said sternly to his sister about his brother-in-law, "No, he's your brother-in-law," Derek shook his head, as he started to walk away.

____

Ryan walked alongside his sister who was telling him and her friends about her patient, "A condom?" He asked as Meredith nods her head, "Yep."

"Wait, and she aspirated it?" Cristina questioned her best friend.

Jackson from behind them said, "A condom in her lung? I'm gonna gag." Caitlin held a hand to her stomach, "Please don't say anything about feeling sick." The redhead stated, looking at the green eyed surgeon, "And her fiancé thinks she's a virgin." Meredith said as Alex and Ryan chuckled.

"Here we go. Here we go."

Jackson lead them towards a window where Lexie was getting samples of the patient she was treating, "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." Cristina said as Caitlin held a hand to her stomach, feeling sick, "Oh, god."

Caitlin rushed down the hallway into the bathroom as Ryan watched his baby mama go down the hallway into the bathroom, "I'll uh be back," He commented, closing his eyes before he entered the bathroom, "Caitlin, is there anybody else in here besides you?" He said out loud on whether or not he could open his eyes.

"Ryan, there's no one in here besides me, you can't be in here." She said through her hurls as Ryan leaned down holding back Caitlin's redhead from her puke, "It's okay, let it out."

He rubbed her back comfortably as he let her stand up and hover around the bathroom sink as he handed her his water bottle and a mint from his scrub pant, "God, I hate feeling sick."

Ryan half smiled at Caitlin, "Our little girl is gonna be worth it." He said to his baby mama who smiled back at him, "She will be."

____

"Karev, how old were you at your first time?" Jackson asked, "Fifteen, school nurse, back of her car." He told them, lowering down to the drinking fountain.

"Fifteen? That's impressive." Jackson and Ryan approved, Caitlin giving her baby daddy a look as Ryan leaned against the nurse's desk, "When I was sixteen, she taught me how to drive that same car." Alex added, smirking.

Meredith chuckled, "Sophomore in high school, Paul Waxman, had absolutely no idea what he was doing." Meredith shared as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Paul? My tutor Paul?" Meredith looked at her brother who looked grossed out, "That is so gross. When he came over that one time, it wasn't—" Meredith makes a face as Ryan shook his head, "No, no. Not thinking about that."

The group all laughed at Ryan's discomfort, "Junior prom. Sarah Richardson and Penny Caraway." Jackson said when it was his turn, "Together, I knew exactly what I was going, too." The boy shrugged smugly as Ryan whistled.

"Nineteen." Cristina told them. "Nineteen?" Ryan repeated as Cristina hummed, "I was very focused on my studies. It was my chem TA. He was a whole head shorter than me but... man, he was smart." The Cardio resident said with a smile.

Meredith then looked at Caitlin, "What about you, Caitlin?" The taller redhead looked at her friends, "Charles Braxton, my junior year, and then Lisa Biggs, freshman year of Med school." The redhead smiled as Ryan already knew that she was bisexual, "Good on you, Cait."

Jackson high fived his pregnant friend as Caitlin chuckled at his and Alex's approval as she then looked to her shorter redhead friend who sent her a kind smile.

"Hey, April?" Jackson asked, looking over at the shorter girl, "I'm not talking about this." She told them. "It was a private, private memory."

"What happened? Did the guy die?" Alex scoffed, as Ryan looked at his sister's friend, "Dude." Ryan said to the Karev male, "Don't be a dick." He said when hearing Jackson chuckle.

"Oh, did it last, like, three seconds so you don't know if it counted?" Cristina asked, "No!" April let out as Cristina hummed unsatisfied, "It was... on the beach, at sunset. It was beautiful."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Sunset? Really? Were there people there?" Jackson teased.

As Ryan playfully rolled his eyes, "Oh, on the beach? Man, you get sand up in places you don't want to get sand..." Cristina agreed, clearly making April uncomfortable, "Mosquitos." Alex added seeing April uncomfortable.

"Ha!" Alex let out, clapping as he reached a conclusion. "You're a virgin." Ryan looked at his baby mama, who looked in between their friends, "No, I'm not!" April argued, a bit panicked, "Oh my god, you are! Oh my god, she is!" Cristina jumped up and down excitedly.

"I'm not! It was on the beach!" April panicked.

"Do it to her right now. Alex, go deflower her. Do it. Do it." Cristina repeated as the Karev male started to take off his lab coat, "It was—It was on the beach at sunset, okay?"

"Ok, leave her alone." Meredith said to her hyper friends, "April, the beach at sunset is very nice." Jackson then looked to Grey male, "Ryan, what about you?"

The Grey male looked at his friends, "It was Sadie, I had sex with her." Meredith looked at her brother, "Sadie? My friend Sadie?" Ryan hummed at his sister, "What? When?"

Ryan looked at his sister, "When I came back for the holidays when I was in Med school and you brought Sadie with you," He admitted to his sister who didn't look happy about what he just said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 189 15
•completed• edited• "Let's play a LoveGame, play a LoveGame Do you want love, or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans the LoveGame" STARTED EDIT...
73.1K 2.1K 24
"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✧ ┊ ┊ ✦ ┊ ✧ ✦ Chicago Med (S3 - S4) Grey's Anatomy (S1 - S9)...
184K 7K 61
Sage Sloan is the younger sister of Mark Sloan. She grew up with the Shepherd family along with her brother until she enlisted in the Army. 9 years l...
1.5K 48 7
ㅤㅤ✧ ⋆ ࣪. ゚₊ 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 when...