So Gone (Ed Sheeran)

By SmilingAtEverything

There are times when you don't know what to think or what to do. I guess after being so disappointed and left... More

Living life like I'm giving up.
Pick up the pieces.
Go on and tear me apart.
With smiles and frowns.
Irresistible sin.
When all is lost, just smile.
Just me, myself and my shadow.
The darkness creeps in.
Feel the pain.
I am a liar.
This song's for you.
I'm addicted to your touch.
She's all I need.
You're miles away.
I can't shake this feeling now
Be like you.
It's not complicated.
Things go wrong.
Epilogue

Author Note.

74 3 2
By SmilingAtEverything

Hi!

So, this is the end. Not at all how I thought I'd end it, but here it is anyway. If it seems rushed, just know that it's not just an feeling : I rushed the end. But there's a reason for that.

Lately, I've found it hard to write anything for this story, or even for my other ongoing one. I guess fanfictions aren't really my thing anymore.

What opened my eyes is the time I had to start to read again, and I don't want to use half of a story that already exists anymore, I want to create an entire world which people will discover at the same time as the new characters, at the same time as me.

I guess that what I'm trying to say is that I want to test my limits.

For a long time I had wanted to become a writer, and these fanfictions were enough for me. Although now I don't want to be a writer anymore, my vision of their work matured and writing fanfictions can not be a way to pass the time. I need something more stimulating, something I know I have total control over.

So, this is the end. Thank you to anyone who read this, I hope I don't disappoint you too much.

Have a nice day,

Laurelenn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 116 91
so, I've been struggling for a long time now, and I never told anyone about it. I've never opened up. but I met someone who understands how I feel, a...
87.1K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
14.7K 294 37
Shattered, I was shattered into pieces. Being broken by the scene I saw. Crying my way home while you trying to get my attention. Why?! Is she better...
A living THING By SBany

Mystery / Thriller

109K 3.6K 43
"B... Bryce?" I said quietly between my light sobs. He didn't answer me. He looked dangerous. His hands covered in blood, his jaw damaged, his ey...