Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

55-58

37 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 55 Chapter 55

    "Oh, what are you talking about?" The panda waved his paws: "We just don't believe Yanxi-chan would do such a thing." "

    So let's wait for Wu to come back."

    With that, he turned to Yanxi-chan. An ink.

    Yan Xi was startled, and his heart felt warm.

    It's great that someone still treats her sincerely.

    "Anyone who protects Tsukishima Yanki will be regarded as an accomplice." On the side, Kamo Kenki stood up from the ground, his eyes that had been closed all year round opened slightly: "According to the regulations of the magic world, you will be included in the group. Execution."

    "Ah..." Zenyuan Maki put the long stick on her shoulder and sneered: "Fuck me."

    "I only believe what I see."

    She raised her eyebrows indifferently : "It's just death. Spellcasters are a profession that can die at any time."

    "Salmon." Gojuanji threw away the collar covering the corners of his mouth, moved his tongue, and prepared the curse.

    Kamo Kenki: "..."

    Kamo Kenki and others didn't understand.

    "Why are you protecting her?"

    "Because we hold knives." Maki raised her head: "Only tools can not use your brain and only follow orders." "

    Salmon, salmon." Inumarisaki raised his head in agreement. Thumbs up to my friend.

    "What about you?" Kamo Kenki looked at Fushiguro Megumi, who was wearing a junior high school uniform: "Why is Fushiguro-kun involved?" "

    This has nothing to do with Fushiguro-kun, right."

    Fushiguro Megumi copied it with both hands. He said in his pocket: "I came as soon as I thought about it."

    Leyansi's eyebrows trembled in anger at the rebellious words of several people: "Yigu Youta!"

    He looked at the only decent Yigu Youta: "Even Do you want to protect her too?"

    "I believe Teacher Yan Xi." The only serious little brat, Yigu Youtai, raised his left hand and activated the technique. Behind him, Qi Benxiang eagerly stuck out his big head: "Sorry, Le Principal Yan Temple."

    "I won't let you pass."

    Boom -

    thunder roared again.

    The atmosphere dropped to freezing point at this moment.

Chapter 56:

Gojo Satoru is confused, Gojo Satoru is confused.

Even though he was as calm as he was, he could not help but begin to doubt life.

Ever since he used his pair of 99k pure six eyes to see through the corruption in the magic world, he had a great dream.

He wants to sweep away the dust and give the magic world a bright future.

Therefore, he transformed into a hard-working fruit farmer, working hard to water the next generation, he transformed into a gold digger, looking for gold in the big waves, and he transformed into a mother chicken with spread wings to protect the newborn chicks.

He will use his care and love to nurture a new generation of outstanding people, and then lead them to make rapid progress and become powerful in all directions, completely eradicating the magic world and building a beautiful new future.

He planned it well and things went smoothly according to his ideas.

Until--he found Tsukishima Yanki's out-of-print SP-level gold brick.

She is powerful.

She has a quick mind.

In addition to her good skills

, the most important thing is that she also has the same name as Nana and is a reliable girl.

Of course, not everyone can be as perfect as Gojo Satoru, from appearance to strength.

She still has some small flaws.

She is always too soft-hearted.

In the world of magic, a place that deals with the darkest emotions of human beings all year round, the last thing needed is useless soft-heartedness.

If your heart is too soft, your life will not last long.

If the heart is too soft, the road will not be broad.

Thinking about my best friend Jie, wasn't it because his heart was too soft and his heart was too kind that he turned evil in the end?

Therefore, he allowed the high-level officials to make small moves and decided to take this opportunity to let her see clearly.

Of course, as powerful as he is, he is already ready to descend from the sky and turn the tide at the critical moment.

But he never expected it.

His excellent out-of-print SP will go all the way to kill enemies, sweep through thousands of armies, and fight in all directions, leading his friends to directly rebel!

Gojo Satoru rubbed his eyebrows.

This is a little too good.

However, he chuckled: "Isn't this crazy?"

He walked out of the airport, crossed his hands, and disappeared in an instant.

It looks like I will be very busy next time.

Everyone must be waiting for him now.

Gojo Satoru teleported into a high school.

"Mina-san, your strongest Gojo is back~"

Gojo Satoru prepared his pose, ready to receive the cheers of the crowd.

However...

the rain poured down and the north wind howled.

Nuo was a senior high school student. Not to mention the cheers, there was not even a single person in sight.

Oh, no, someone still welcomed him warmly.

In the conference room, the girl who was originally meeting with everyone paused and breathed heavily.

The next second, the hidden weapon broke out of the window, and her figure disappeared instantly.

It operates automatically without any lower limit, blocking out hidden weapons. Gojo Satoru took a closer look and saw that it was... a slipper?

This white flip-flop that trembles in the wind looks a bit familiar.

I saw the flip-flops losing power, falling downwards, and being suddenly held by a hand.

Then, there was another person in front of him.

"Yo~" Seeing the person coming, Gojo Satoru waved happily and said hello: "Yanxi-chan."

The girl responded with a sneer.

And without saying a word, he pulled out the shoe sole board again.

"Oops~" Gojo Satoru dodged the attack: "Why are you so angry, Yanxi-chan."

Yanxi ignored him and continued to slap the soles of his shoes with a sullen face.

Not far away, the broken window was pushed open, and one, two, three, four, five heads popped out.

"Why did Teacher Yanxi and Teacher Gojo fight?" Yiguyou asked because he didn't understand.

"Maybe that guy did something annoying again." Fushiguro Megumi hit the nail on the head.

"Tuna." Gojuanji nodded in agreement.

"Looking at this posture, Yan Xi is very angry." Panda touched his chin: "Speaking of which, can Yan Xi beat Wu?" "I

can't beat him." A voice added: "Gojo Wu's strength is The strongest."

Huh?

Listening to this sound...

Several people turned their heads and saw that the window on the left was pushed open, and Kamo Noriki and others also poked their heads out.

"Why are you guys here?" Maki asked unhappily.

Kamo Kenki tilted his head slightly and was not angry: "The necessary condition for becoming the head of the family is to be a strong man." "

And I have already seen the gap between us."

"Tokyo School does not belong to the magic world now, you If you stay here, you won't be afraid of being kicked out of the Kamo family?" Maki asked in return.

Kamo Kenki was silent for a moment, and then said after a moment: "I was born in the side room -" "

Ah, okay, I don't want to listen to your long speech." Maki plucked her ears, and looked at the others: "What about you?"

I've seen it before. Due to her ferocious fighting style, Miwa Kasumi and Nishimiya subconsciously huddled together and leaned against Zenyuan Shini.

As for Chanyuan Zhenyi, she glanced at her and snorted coldly: "I want you to take care of it."

Maki: "..."

"So, Yanxi can't defeat Wu?" Panda brought the topic back on track.

"Understanding that there is no lower limit is almost impossible to crack." A slightly sleepy female voice sounded: "No attack can get close to him unless he lifts it himself." Everyone

turned their heads to the right and saw that the window on the right was also pushed open, and the house Irinako yawned and leaned on the railing. Beside her were Nanami Taketo and others.

"That's not necessarily true." At this time, another voice came out.

They looked up and saw a muscular man squatting on the tree.

"Any magic technique has its limits." The man said in a lazy voice, "In other words, as long as you are strong enough to a certain level, you can beat that kid."

Everyone: "..."

"You again Who?"

Hearing this, the man glanced at them casually.

"Ah!" Yi Dizhi suddenly screamed, pointed at the man and said in horror: "Fuck, volt, volt, Fuhei Shi'er!"

"Don't pay attention to me." Fuhei Shi'er waved his hand: "I'm just here to watch the fun. "

It would be better if I could see that brat Gojo get beaten."

"Then I'm afraid you have to-" Kamo Kenki hadn't finished his sentence yet.

Just listen to the sound of "pop--".

Gojo Satoru was knocked away.

He was whipped away!

Gojo Satoru is flying!

Everyone: "!!!"

Damn it? !

Sure enough...

The corners of Fushiguro's mouth curled up. He took out his mobile phone and took a large close-up of Gojo Satoru flying in the sky.

After Gao Zhan and others reacted, they also took out their mobile phones.

In an instant, the flash lights connected together.

Gojo Satoru fell to the ground, and the whole cat was stunned.

He was beaten!

Him, Gojo Satoru! The highest ceiling in the world of magic, the strongest turtle shell holder in history! quilt! beated!

He was beaten!

How long...

how long has it been since you were beaten?

Ever since he achieved great success, he has become the only one seeking defeat.

There are thousands of strong men in the world, but no one can fight with him.

But just now...

Gojo Satoru quietly touched his shoulder that had just been hit with his index finger. The rain was perfectly isolated from the rain, and everyone could only see his silver hair swaying in the wind.

"What happened to Mr. Gojo..." Miwa Kasumi, Gojo Satoru's loyal little fan girl, asked weakly: "Did you get hit?"

"No..." Panda shook his head: "It doesn't look like Satoru was hit like this. The blow was..."

"Yabai!" he exclaimed, "He's excited!"

"Escape!"

Without saying a word, the first-year students jumped out of the window and ran away.

Even Noctua Zhengdao and others joined the fleeing army.

Seeing them start running, Kyoto School and others also followed.

"Huh?" Miwaxia was puzzled: "Why withdraw?"

Soon, she had the answer.

"Hehehehe..." A series of low laughter could be heard coming from Gojo Satoru's mouth.

"This feeling..." Gojo Satoru's body trembled slightly, his voice was a little hoarse and low, as if he was suppressing it, but if you listened carefully, your tone became a little higher.

"It's been so long..."

"How did Yanxi-chan do it?"

"Is it the speed?"

"Oh, yes, your speed is so fast that even six eyes can't calculate it?" "

No, no, No, it should be strength and speed..."

"Ah, these are not important now..."

"It's not important..." "

The important thing is..." He raised his head suddenly, and the bandages were layered on top of each other. The folds slid down the corners of his eyes, and the corners of his mouth were cleft to the extreme. His handsome face looked a little ferocious because of this crazy laugh: "That's great, Yan Xi-chan~".

"You let me..."

"You're getting high~"

His figure instantly disappeared from the spot, and with his unfinished words, a strong air flow fiercely rolled up the surrounding rain, turning it into a long dragon, directly blowing away The girl flew away.

Wherever it passed, the ground cracked, houses collapsed, trees flew away, destroyed and rotted, and a layer of land was scraped off.

After one move, Gojo Satoru did not stop.

Because in his six eyes, he could clearly see that the girl stood up unscathed and rushed towards him at an incredible speed.

No, she's already here!

Gojo Satoru suddenly turned around, his fists turned into afterimages, and in just the blink of an eye, the two of them exchanged hundreds of moves.

"No, no." Gojo Satoru said dissatisfied: "It's different from the strength just now."

"Ah, Yanxi-chan..." He sighed: "I told you so."

"It doesn't matter if you are a little presumptuous."

" Oh, I understand." He suddenly realized: "You are worried."

"Ah, it is such a useless worry."

"Well, that's good..." He said, moving his hands, and violently thrust the girl He drew closer to him, then grabbed the girl's wrist and disappeared into the sky above the high school with her.

When he reappeared, he had arrived at an open space,

"There is no one here, it doesn't matter how much you destroy it." Gojo Satoru opened his arms: "Sa~"

"Yanxi-chan~"

"Be more bold~"

"Let me see..."

"How far can you go~"

Yan Xi did not speak, she just looked at the young man opposite quietly.

Suddenly he spoke: "Do you know about the bounty on my head?"

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru tilted his head and blinked his white eyelashes: "I know." "

But this is nothing to you, right? ."

"You can handle it, right?"

"Why?" Yan Xi asked again.

"Why..." Gojo Satoru touched his chin: "It's a spur, a spur of love."

"Yanxi-chan, you are still not enough-"

His words suddenly stopped.

Although he didn't want to admit it, at this moment, Gojo Satoru suddenly felt a creepy feeling.

With six glances, he could clearly see that deep in the brown pupils of the girl opposite him, dark green began to spread.

Crackling~

The rain is stagnating and the gravel is suspended.

The earth is shaking and the beasts are crawling.

The girl's bun was scattered, and her black hair was flying in the wind, and starting from the roots, it turned yellow inch by inch.

"I told you..."

she said slowly, "I hate it the most..."

"Others have tricked me."

The moment her voice fell.

The dark green pupils were completely ignited by anger, the long golden hair rose into the sky, the vast and majestic Qi spiraled up, and the dazzling golden color suddenly dispersed the dark clouds in the sky.

The overwhelming pressure swept across the world, and even the dust in the air began to beat uneasily.

He met the girl's cold eyes.

Gojo Satoru finally realized.

He seemed to have lost his temper.

Something is not good.

"You'd better calm down for a while."

Gojo Satoru used the technique: "Wu Muang-"

"Wu Muang!"

The unexpanded field was shattered by a punch. Before he could be shocked, the huge force directly knocked him to pieces. She kicked him into the sky, and when he was about to fly away, her hand grabbed his ankle again.

"Blind man?"

After a fall, the ground collapsed.

"Bound by heaven and a curse?"

After two falls, the rocks shattered.

"The spur of love?"

After three falls, a clear spring gushes out from the ground.

Yanxi grabbed Gojo Satoru's feet, rotated 1800 degrees at high speed on the spot, and directly pushed the person into the mountain, leaving a deep human-shaped black hole.

"I'm so fucking blind!"

Chapter 57

A heavy rain comes and goes in a hurry.

The sky outside cleared up and the streets gradually became lively again.

But in the hearts of the senior officials, there were strong winds and heavy rain.

Three hours ago, they ordered the execution of Tsukishima Yanki.

About three hours later, the executioners arrived at the High School.

Forty minutes ago, they learned of Tokyo School's actions and mobilized some of Tokyo School's quasi-first-level and second-level magicians to support them.

And then...

they completely lost contact with the auxiliary supervisor.

Is Tsukishima Yanki dead? Are the people in Tokyo School dead? Did Gojo Satoru save them?

They had no way of knowing this.

No one answered the call to Leyan Temple, no one answered the call to Jiujiu Youji, and no one answered the call to other auxiliary supervisors.

No news came through, good or bad.

The lack of news is the most disturbing thing.

In the end what happened?

The senior executives' eyes darkened and they didn't know anything.

What to do?

"How about calling Gojo Satoru?" A senior executive suggested: "If he really saved the person, we can prepare in advance." "What

if he gets angry and takes action?" Another senior executive said .

Ah, this...

thinking about Gojo Satoru's martial arts, everyone fell silent.

After a while, a smart guy suggested: "We can pardon the Tokyo school to negotiate with him."

As soon as this was said, the eyes of all the senior officials lit up, what a great idea.

No matter what, it's better than sitting here.

Now the question is, who made the call?

The senior executives looked at each other and saw the "beautiful" qualities of Congxin in each other's eyes.

Finally, they looked at the representative not far away in unison.

A high-level representative said: "..."

He doesn't want to fight either, but who makes him a loser?

What else can be done?

I can only fight.

So, he took a deep breath, mentally prepared himself, and dialed Gojo Satoru's number.

"Beep——"

"Beep——"

The phone rang several times, but no one answered.

The representative called several more times, but still no one answered.

He secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he didn't have to face the five great demons.

"Are you ignoring us?!" The senior officials were completely angry: "Gojo Satoru is getting more and more arrogant!"

These words directly opened up the inner repression, letting everyone's inner uneasiness leak out. At that time, all the senior officials began to curse and complain: "This guy never takes us seriously!"

"I don't know how the Gojo family raised him."

"If I had known better, I would have brought him up in the first place. Come to us to raise him."

"Otherwise, we wouldn't have raised such a thing."

However, no matter how fiercely the senior officials scolded him, it could not change the fact that they had nothing to do with Gojo Satoru.

But the incompetent and furious executives didn't know.

This time, it really wasn't Gojo Satoru who didn't answer the phone on purpose.

Gojo Satoru, who was scolded by them, was lying peacefully in the infirmary of the high school, surrounded by everyone.

Time goes back fifteen minutes.

————————

As the saying goes, there is no anger that cannot be eliminated by a beating. If there is, then beat it again.

Obviously, Yan Xi is the former.

The person was beaten and the anger dissipated, and only then did Yan Xi wake up.

Oh no!

What has she done!

Yan Xi was shocked.

Gojo Satoru won't be beaten to death!

I'm going to kill you!

She quickly dug Gojo Satoru out of the cave.

And after she dug the person out, she only heard a few clicking sounds.

The cracks in the spider web visible to the naked eye began to spread rapidly along the place where Wu Jiao Wuding entered.

Finally, there was a roar, and less than half of the hill collapsed.

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi looked at the collapsed hill, and then at the tattered doll in his hand, like a rag doll that had been turned over and over dozens of times and then abandoned. Gojo Satoru.

The hand holding the person's hand began to tremble.

Gojo Satoru, is he still alive?

Yan Xi trembled and carefully probed Gojo Satoru's breath. After a moment, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't die.

Just passed out.

The sun penetrated the earth and sprinkled on the man's silver-white hair, coating him with golden light.

His eyes were closed, and his translucent skin was stained with traces of blood. His slender neck drew a slender and graceful arc as his head dropped back, and there were still traces of blood hanging on the clear-cut Adam's apple.

At this moment, the sun, the beautiful man, and the blood collided to create an ultimate broken beauty.

Ling Yanxi -

Oh, sorry, I forgot to turn off the filter.

The reality is:

the young man's silver hair mixed with the soil and stuck together into strands, his clothes were torn in strands due to the fighting, and the wet soil and gravel became solid under the water of the rain. It was really stuck on his face and body.

Half of his trouser legs were broken, one of his shoes was missing, and he looked like a cat that had fallen into a mud puddle.

It was so miserable that tramps would say pitiful words and throw down a coin or two when they saw it.

This image is really tragic.

Yan Xi couldn't help but feel guilty.

Did she strike too hard?

I recalled the feel a little bit.

Hmm... Gojo Satoru is quite durable.

After staring at the dirty cat with disgust for more than ten seconds, Yan Xi sighed heavily.

Picked the person up from the ground.

No matter what, it's better to send it to Miss Glass for rescue first.

As for the future...

forget it, that's it.

Who hasn’t met a few scumbags when they were young?

It's all because she is sincerely doing it for the dog.

She should be glad that she met a scumbag friend instead of a scumbag man.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Miss Glass."

Yan Xi said slightly tiredly: "I'm a little too harsh."

"Please treat the dead horse as a living horse doctor."

Iaru Glass first stared blankly at the young man in her arms. For nearly a minute, he took out his mobile phone and took a picture without showing any affection from his companions. Finally, he said leisurely: "Don't worry about him, he will reverse the warlock." After a pause, he added: "This injury should have been healed long ago. ”

Yan Xi: "..."

Oh, it turns out he also brought his own milk.

Yan Xi let go of his hand with an expressionless expression, and the 190cm tall man just fell to the ground with a snap.

Listening to the real collision sound of his body falling to the ground, Iaru Glass let out a "huh" sound.

She knelt down and took a closer look, and was surprised: "He really passed out."

After checking for a while, he said, "He must have been burned to the brain."

"Please help me send him to the infirmary."

Yan Xi: "!!!"

Wait, wait!

Burn to the brain!

Burned to...the brain? ! !

Burning to the brain = there is something wrong with the brain = it is very likely to become mentally retarded!

a bolt from the blue!

Couldn't she have beaten Gojo Satoru... senseless? ! !

——————————————————

As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat. No matter adults or minors, as long as they are humans, they can’t change their nature of watching the fun.

Especially, Gojo Satoru’s liveliness.

After Gojo Satoru, who was in high spirits, led Yan Xi and disappeared, a group of people from the high school sat in rows on the stone steps and started to chat.

From why a gentle girl gets angry and takes action, to why an older teacher often commits suicide? In the end, it evolved into who would win in this duel.

Among them, Kyoto School and others, headed by Kamo Kenki, used Gojo Satoru's technique and the awesomeness of the six eyes to show that his title of unbeaten in curses was not for nothing.

The Tokyo School, headed by Maki and others, believed that the two would be a tie. They used Yanxi's record just now and the ninety-nine Yuki and others lying in the ICU as evidence. They concluded that Yanxi's strength is definitely not inferior to that of Yanxi. Gojo Satoru.

On the side, Fushiguo Shiji, who had listened to their heated argument for a while, walked over and took out his wallet: "Half a million, Yayuejima Yanxi wins." After saying that,

he looked at a group of underage little curses. The magicians raised their eyebrows and said, "Do you dare to gamble?"

Do you dare to gamble?

Dare you?

Why don't you dare? !

Zenyuan Zhenyi was the first to say: "500,000, which is more than

Gojo Satori." Kamo Kenki nodded: "Me too."

Nishimiya Momo whispered: "It's not good for us to do this." After a pause, he added: "Me too, 500,000."

Mechanical Pill: "500,000."

Miwa Kasumi: "I, let me forget it."

The poor are not qualified, and I'm afraid they will be even less qualified in the future.

On the opposite side, Panda and the others saw this and were not to be outdone.

"I beat the two to a tie." Maki said proudly, "600,000."

"Tuna." Inumakiji shook his five fingers.

"Ji and I each have 500,000 yuan." Panda translated.

"Is this really okay?" Yigu Youtai hesitated: "Does this count as gambling?"

Fuhei Shi'er heard this and sneered: "What? Are you scared, my good baby?"

You are the good baby!

Otogu Youta glared at him: "I can also beat the two of them to a tie."

Fushiguro Shi'er looked at Fushiguro Megumi.

After looking at each other with similar eyes for a few seconds, Fushiguro Megumi said calmly: "100,000, it's a tie between the two."

"Ugh..." Fushiguro Shi'er instantly dropped his face in disgust: " Why is it only 100,000!"

"Didn't that boy from Gojo give you pocket money?"

"I'm so poor."

Megumi Fushiguro: "..."

If you don't accept tasks, don't have a part-time job, you are really a poor person. Junior high school student Fushiguro Megumi: "..."

I want you to take care of it!

The gambling game has begun, just waiting for the results to come out.

Everyone sat on the steps with the widest view, reaching up and looking out in unison.

Looking forward to getting first-line battle reports as soon as possible.

And they didn't wait long for the answer.

But not far away, he saw Knight Yan Xi carrying Princess Gojo into the infirmary in the tiny sunlight.

Yan Xi carried Gojo Satoru into the infirmary!

Gojo Satoru entered the infirmary!

Damn it!

Gojo Satoru lost!

The whole place was sluggish.

Only Fuheishier was in a good mood and took out his mobile phone: "Transfer the money, magicians."

It seems that his fortune has changed after his resurrection this time.

While I'm in luck, I'll go to the racetrack for a gamble soon.

——————————————————

Gojo Satoru is the ceiling of combat power, and the Inversion Warlock has developed instincts through years of operation.

Therefore, he didn't lie down for long before he came back to life with full health and energy.

However, the physical injuries have healed, but the mental shock has not dissipated yet.

Now, when he opens his eyes, the sky is filled with gold.

Brighter than gems, more dazzling than gold, hotter than the sun.

The ultimate power of destroying heaven and earth made his heart beat faster and his breathing became slightly tighter.

Gojo Satoru opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a long time without saying a word.

And his appearance confirmed the fact that he was beaten stupidly.

Yan Xi twirled his fingers uneasily, and asked the family member Jiazi nervously and hopefully: "Miss Jiazi, why is he so motionless?" "

This..."

Isn't he really stupid?

The housekeeper glanced at the young man on the bed and yawned: "Maybe the brain is not healed yet."

The brain is not healed yet...

not healed yet...

not healed yet! ! !

Five thunders struck.

Gojo Satoru is really stupid! ! !

Chapter 58

Yan Xi's heart was in turmoil. Regret and pain were like surging waves, hitting her heart one after another.

Thinking about it carefully, Gojo Satoru didn't do anything that actually harmed her.

People are so strange. When they are angry, they turn into a dynamite barrel, and a small flame can explode into the sky.

But something happened to the other person, and she couldn't help but think about his good things.

For example, on her first mission, Gojo Satoru gave her a tip of 5 million.

For another example, Gojou provided food and accommodation for her, even prepared seven or eight portions of ingredients, and usually paid her for running errands - at least five figures at a time.

Another example is that Gojo Satoru offered her a salary that was dozens of times higher than the market price.

Huh?

etc.

Yan Xi was suddenly stunned.

She frowned first, then slapped her thigh!

Enlightenment!

She's enlightened!

It turns out that their relationship is just a money transaction!

Friendship and everything else are all one-sided wishful thinking!

It's over. Thinking about it this way, Yan Xi felt that she was even less of a thing.

People treat her as an employee and have no airs when getting along with her.

When she got good, she mistook the nodding acquaintance for friendship, failed to recognize the reality, and acted sentimental.

He never wanted to be satisfied, and in the end he even beat people stupid!

What is this if not repaying kindness with enmity?

The more Yan Xi thinks about it now, the more he feels that he is nothing, and the more he thinks about it, the more he feels that Gojo Satoru is a little pitiful person.

no!

She has to be responsible!

Thinking of this, Yan Xi solemnly took out his mobile phone.

Then - open the browser and type: [What are the consequences of burning out your brain? ]

[What symptoms will brain injury cause? ]

[What should I do if my brain can't get better? 】

After some searching, many DJs, and several comparisons, Yan Xi relied on his ability to understand questions over the years and his perfect comparison ability to lock in the following answer: 【Brain injury may cause damage to brain function and decrease in intelligence. And other issues. 】

To put it simply, Gojo Satoru is likely to become mentally retarded.

This conclusion immediately made Yan Xi's heart thump.

Steady, steady, don't panic!

No decision has been made yet.

Besides, there is an old saying that once you enter the hospital, you will be diagnosed with illness, and you will be diagnosed by searching online.

She is a sensible girl and shouldn't judge people's symptoms just by relying on a browser.

But, he is a doctor...

Yan Xi was silent for a few seconds and started searching again: [Symptoms of mental retardation]

[How to determine whether a person is mentally retarded]

[Can mental retardation caused by brain trauma be recovered? ]

[How to distinguish whether mental retardation is mild, moderate or severe? ]

[What should mentally retarded people eat? ]

[How to take care of a mentally retarded person? ]

She took out the spirit of the college entrance examination that she had lost in her previous life and began to record it carefully, recite it carefully, copy it one by one, and paste it one by one.

Finally, he took a deep breath, walked to the hospital bed, softened his expression, softened his voice, and called in a gentle voice: "Mr. Gojo?"

Gojo Satoru moved his eyes to her.

Sibala drama!

He still remembers his name!

It can be ruled out that he is severely mentally retarded.

Yan Xi felt happy in her heart, breathed a sigh of relief, coughed lightly, and bowed: "I'm sorry, Mr. Gojo."

"I know that the harm I caused you, no matter how much I apologize, is useless, so..."

She spoke sincerely and solemnly: "I will take responsibility."

Thinking of a good young man who was beaten into a mental retard by her, Yan Xi felt regretful in his heart, and his peach blossom eyes were full of pain: "Before you recover from your injury, I will definitely take good care of you."

Gojo Satoru: "...?"

Although I don't know what's going on, Yanxi-chan seems to have calmed down.

Gojo Satoru blinked slightly: "Ah, I suddenly want to eat the edamame cream-flavored Kikufu from Sendai."

"Yanxi-chan will buy it for me."

"Okay." Yanxi nodded, looking at him lovingly. Looking at him: "Is there anything else? I'll buy you whatever you want to eat."

Gojo Satoru: "!"

Is there such a good thing? !

"Then let's have a double-sandwich crepe from Akutagawa's house in downtown Yokohama. Ask for a large portion, double the syrup, and add some chocolate chips."

"Okay." Yan Xi responded to his request and took out his cell phone to record.

"Hmm..." Gojo Satoru thought for a while: "There is a lucky internet celebrity macaron shop in Kanagawa. His strawberry milk macarons are very famous. I have never had time to eat them. I will also buy this one." No, maybe 5..."

"There is a black forest cake in the Akino Tea Restaurant in XXX Street, Osaka..."

"The mango pancake in Sweets in XXX Mall in Kyoto..."

"Akihabara "In the Hashimoto Dessert House..."

"The maid cafe in Shibuya..."

"If we can add the one in Saitama..."

After remembering it, Yanxi suddenly felt something was wrong.

She looked at Gojo Satoru suspiciously. How could a mentally retarded person have such a clear memory?

Yanxi thought for a while and asked: "Mr. Gojo, do you know what 13+2 is?"

Gojo Satoru: "I don't know anything now except gojo's dessert map."

It turns out that the love for dessert is engraved on In my mind.

Yan Xi suppressed his doubts.

I searched again [Can I eat sweets if my brain is injured? ]

After reading the doctor's reply, Yan Xi frowned: "You have a brain injury, so you can't eat so many sweets." "

Dakubu." Gojo Satoru waved his hand: "Sweets are gojo's power bank~"

"Eat sweets when you are injured. It's the best~"

"Yanxi-chan will buy it for others."

This habit of using a female tone to be cute...

how does it feel the same as before?

Yan Xi's eyes became suspicious again, and he met those watery blue eyes filled with innocence, like the boundless sky, so clear, so clean, like a newborn child.

Yan Xi suppressed his doubts temporarily.

How could Gojo Satoru have such a look with his frivolous temperament.

But looking at this, moderate mental retardation can be ruled out.

Oh, yes, go back and prepare a set of papers for him to take, so that you can judge to what extent his IQ has dropped.

Mathematics, physics and chemistry are too brain-burning for him to do now, so just prepare a set of understanding.

Finished the long list of desserts that Gojo Satoru wanted to eat.

After Yan Xi roughly estimated the price, the hand holding the phone trembled slightly.

Gojo Satoru...it's really a waste of money!

If you really take care of him for the rest of your life...hiss!

Fighting spirit immediately burned from his eyes.

We must definitely cure Gojo Satoru! ! !

He has to be cured even though he is trying to sell everything!

She put away her phone and disappeared instantly.

Anyway, she fell off her horse in front of him, so she didn't hold her back anymore.

She had her reasons ready.

Just ask the magical girl!

If you ask, the whole body of the Little Demon Fairy will change!

From today on, she is the magical girl Yanxi-chan, welded to death!

——————————————————

The clock in the square jumped to 5:55

and the candles were lit by the crowd.

There are drums beating in the distance, and up close, a beautiful woman in a yukata is dancing.

After carrying the bag out of the store, Yan Xi subconsciously glanced at the date on his phone and suddenly remembered it.

Today is Obon.

Bon Festival, also known as Ghost Festival.

According to legend, on this day, the gates of hell will open and the souls of the dead will return to the world.

Ghosts have been feared by humans since ancient times.

Therefore, this day is the outbreak period of the spell spirits, and it is also the busiest time for the spell masters.

As in the past, all the colleges and universities and even the entire witchcraft community would be sent out to exorcise the cursed spirits, and they would be very busy.

But who told the senior management to die today?

I thought that with a special level plus a group of level one and quasi-level one and level two assistants, killing Tsukishima Yanki would be a sure thing and could be solved in minutes.

Even if they don't succeed, they don't panic.

The big deal is to agree to a series of conditions for Gojo Satoru to postpone the death penalty.

It's not like they haven't done it before.

They are very familiar.

But I never expected that when I went there, I just fetched water with a bamboo basket, the fish got into the net, and they were all gone!

The Tokyo school rebelled, and the Kyoto school students ran away. Principal Mingming and Kujiu Yuki were lying side by side in the ICU. The only teacher, An Diva, after considering her own strength, decided to lie down as well.

The auxiliary supervisor was arrested, and among the quasi-first-level and second-level magicians who delivered the food, some defected, some waited and some still didn't believe it, but none of them went back.

Therefore, the group of people sent by the top management were all silenced.

Only then did the senior executives realize it belatedly.

Big problem!

There are four special ones in the magic world, two rebelled, one disappeared, and the remaining one is fighting with them to death.

Let’s look at the next level: the Zenyuan family... without

Nanami Kenren... has turned upside down.

Atsushi Kusakabe - When a person is on a business trip, even if he comes back, he may not be obedient because he is also from Tokyo School.

Mingming...gone.

Rakuyanji Temple...gone...

Tōdo Aoi...gone...

Zenyuan Naoya...gone...

gone again and again.

They were shocked.

All the high-end combat power in the magic world is gone!

After realizing this, the senior management was completely confused.

They were panicked, they were anxious, and everything was bad for them.

They immediately started holding meetings.

The key point is - how to calm Gojo Satoru's anger, how to get him to let him go, and if he wants to retreat, to what extent should he retreat?

As for why Gojo Satoru?

Isn't this obvious?

Besides Gojo Satoru, who else can take everyone down?

They began to place chips and select candidates, trying to get everything back on track as soon as possible.

The senior officials are discussing, and the Tokyo schools are also discussing.

It's just that unlike them discussing how to please Gojo Satoru, everyone in Tokyo School is discussing how to deal with the counterattack from the magic world.

"It is very likely that the spell world will ask people from the spell alliance to take action." Noctua Zhengdao said with a solemn expression: "When the time comes, we may face the entire spell world."

Facing the entire spell world, this realization made everyone I couldn't help but feel a little heavy inside.

Only Gojo Satoru rested his chin on the chair nonchalantly: "Those old oranges don't have anyone in their hands anymore."

He said with a smile: "Who else can they send over?"

"They may be begging us now. Going back."

"Hahaha." The small round sunglasses on the bridge of the nose slid down the high bridge of the nose, revealing Gojo Satoru's beautiful eyes full of gloating: "When I think of those old oranges begging me in a low voice, I'm so happy hahaha!!!"

"That's not necessarily true." Nanami Kento disagreed.

"After all, the magic world has existed for thousands of years. There must be many trump cards that we don't understand." "

Besides, they can also ask for support from the magic world in other countries."

"We don't have much advantage."

It seems that, They have a tough battle to fight next.

The entire ward fell into silence for a while.

"Dakubu." At this time, Gojo Satoru waved his hand nonchalantly: "It won't be a problem."

"After all~"

Just when everyone thought he would say narcissistically that Gojo is the strongest as usual .

Just listen to Gojo's enlightenment: "Yanxi-chan is the strongest."

Everyone: "!"

There is something wrong with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 347 41
Alternative Title: 在恋爱游戏玩首领RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: My name is Sakurai Hoshi, and I am playing a love adventure RPG. However, my game style...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3.7K 95 57
Alternative Title: 武装咒术侦探社 Author: Wangzai Snow Cake Summary: Hanazhi Zhenyuan was accidentally bound to the card system. The system says that any o...
2.2K 106 27
Alternative Title: 钞能力大小姐 Author: It's a good baby Summary: As the eldest lady of the consortium, Qingyuan Xing has lived a pampered life since she w...