Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

51-54

37 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 51

Meteorite falls from the sky without any warning.

The road blossoms, a unique wonder.

Once fermented, the network exploded.

When Gojo Satoru returned to the apartment, a warning cordon had been set up nearby.

Internet celebrity reporters and anchors each have a camera.

The sentence on the left is a thumbs up, and the sentence on the right is a kiss and a three-part couplet.

What a high-end apartment building, it has become a place for Internet celebrities to check in, and it is more lively than that vegetable market.

Then I looked at it with six eyes, oh, I bought one of these meteorites and got three for free, a total of four, one of which even hit the balcony of his house.

It's this falling posture...

Gojo Satoru looked at the arrangement of short and tall people from a distance, and suddenly felt an unpleasant feeling.

And...

he opened the seal, stepped forward with long legs, and walked around in a circle, with a solemn expression.

It’s the same old saying.

As long as it's magic power, I won't be able to deceive you, Six-Eyed Ba Ba.

Even if it was blocked by meteorites, he could clearly detect the fluctuations in the spell's power.

Four different spells appear here.

Two of them are his old familiar spirit, the Gap Girl, and the special-grade spell spirit that took it away.

The other two were created by the magic power that he had not marked. Even this sea of ​​flowers was created by the magic power.

Looking at this fluctuation, it's probably special.

Judging from the debris left at the scene, the special-grade curse spirit that took away the gap girl should have expanded its territory.

As soon as he was guided away by Su Nuo's hand, three special-level curse spirits came over.

It can be seen that the other party's target is indeed Yan Xi.

Will it be someone at the top?

maybe.

Those old guys are so ignorant, and the chance of colluding with the curse spirit is not high.

It seemed that a mouse appeared that he hadn't noticed.

However, compared to these...

Gojo Satoru turned around.

In the high-heat imaging of Liuyan, he saw the girl dragging her luggage and carrying her bag, and followed the few people out of the corridor door as if nothing had happened.

"Really..." Gojo Satoru chuckled.

To be able to survive their siege unscathed...

Yanxi-chan, you are so amazing.

Flashes of light illuminated the night, and a cacophony of sounds intertwined.

The girl named Tsukishima Yanki, one step at a time, passed through the noisy crowd, crossed the ravine between heaven and earth, and stood in front of him.

I don’t know who pressed the shutter.

At this moment, with the world of mortals as the background and the sea of ​​stars, rocks and flowers as the embellishment.

The white-haired young man and the black-haired girl formed the most beautiful scene tonight.

Outside the crowd, a car slowly stopped.

Rolling down the car window, Li Mei looked at the two people not far away and said coldly: "Didn't you say that there won't be any accidents?" In the

back seat of the car, the woman rubbed her eyebrows: "In my plan It is true that there will be no accidents, but..."

She sighed: "None of us can predict such things as meteorites falling from the sky."

"You know, we are all insignificant in front of the universe and nature. existence."

Li Mei was still dissatisfied: "This is already the third adult's finger you have wasted." "

Don't worry." The woman comforted him: "It's just temporarily given to the high school for safekeeping."

"I'll get it back. "Yes." The woman rolled down the car window halfway and said with a smile: "It seems they get along well." "

So what." Li Mei was a little irritated: "Does your plan work?"

"My patience is limited. "

I've been waiting for a thousand years, so why am I running out of patience when this time is approaching?" "

You know, the more this time comes, the more calm we have to be." The woman rolled up the car window: "It seems that today they are clepsydras. I won't do anything anymore."

"Let's go." She told the driver: "If you stay too long, you will be noticed by Rokugan."

"You don't want to meet Rokugan either."

Rimei heard this and had a bad face. Also rolled up the windows.

He glanced at the full moon in the sky and pursed his lower lip slightly.

Sir, please wait for a while.

Rime will surely clear the way for you.

————————————————

The black car passed by the black car, and the yawning Idichi unconsciously glanced at the car.

That license plate seems to have been seen somewhere.

Although his spell power is not good, when it comes to his ability to collect information and organize data, Ichichi is the best in the world of spells.

Soon, he found it in his mind.

It's the Kamo family's license plate...

What are the Kamo family doing here?

Should I tell Mr. Gojo?

Ichichi thought about the smiling face of the Gojo Great Demon King, and immediately shuddered, not whether he should tell her, but he must tell him.

Otherwise, if the Great Demon King Gojo finds out about it afterwards, he will definitely not be able to reap the benefits.

Yi Di knows that his heart is suffering.

He is just an auxiliary supervisor, but he has to be mixed in between the struggle between the senior management and Gojo Satoru, and he is trembling.

Obviously he was younger than Mr. Gojo, but after going out, everyone subconsciously thought that he was Gojo Satoru's elder...

"Alas..."

Ichichi sighed heavily. Although it was very tiring to live like this, but compared to When it comes to choosing high-level positions, he is still willing to trust Mr. Gojo.

"It would be great if Gojo-san had a personality like Tsukishima-san," he murmured.

"Ichichi~"

As the saying goes, you can't talk about people during the day, and you can't talk about ghosts at night.

Just as I was chanting here, people over there popped out.

"Are you dissatisfied with my character?"

Ichichi: "!" "

Absolutely not!" "Really

?"

"Hi!"

"Did I just have an auditory hallucination?" Gojo Satoru asked, "Why I think you have a lot of resentment towards me."

"No, there is no such thing."

"I have a bad personality."

"I know."

"Ara~" Gojo Satoru stretched his head and approached the driver's seat: "You... Aren't you still dissatisfied with me?"

"Isn't this normal?" Before Ichichi could speak, a voice interrupted.

Yan Xi opened the passenger door and sat in.

"Your character is indeed not very good."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Ichichi: "...!" Miss

Tsukishima!

Ichichi was almost moved to tears, but Miss Tsukishima actually spoke for him.

"What do you mean I have a bad personality?" Gojo Satoru said dissatisfied: "I am a super nice person." "

Also, why do you want to sit in the front?"

"Because I think the view is better in the front."

Gojo Satoru general Turning his head, he turned to Yan Xi.

"Yan Xi-chan~" His upturned white hair trembled: "Are you angry?"

"No."

"You are indeed angry."

Yan Xi glanced at him faintly, and said to Yi Di: " I'm so lucky to let you drive so late at night, Mr. Ichichi."

"Unfortunately, it's not a misfortune." Ichichi was flattered: "I'm used to it."

"Hey, don't ignore me." Gojo Satoru said dissatisfied. feel.

"Please drive, Mr. Ichichi."

Ichichi glanced at Gojo Satoru quietly. She glanced at Yan Xi quietly again and nodded: "Okay, okay."

It was obvious that Miss Tsukishima was indeed angry, and she was still angry with Mr. Gojo.

Even Miss Tsukishima, who has such a good temper, can make her angry. What on earth did Mr. Gojo do?

Even Ichichi can tell that Yanxi is angry with Gojo Satoru. Can Gojo Satoru not see it?

Of course he can.

But he doesn't care.

He poked his head again: "Hey, hey, Yanxi-chan~" "Hey,

hey, hey~"

"Hey, hey, hey~"

"Yanxi-chan~"

"Yanxi, Yanxi-chan~"

Yanxi turned his head: Don't listen, don't listen. , Bastard chants sutras.

I'll buy headphones later.

"Hey~" At this time, Gojo Satoru said again: "Let's go have dinner. Eating after exercise is the best~" Yan

Xi: "Thank you, I'm not hungry."

"My treat~"

Yan Xi: " No, thank you."

"How about going to the snack street?"

"Do you want sushi or fried chicken?" "

I've decided, let's go have dessert."

Yan Xi: "..."

Don't tell yourself Talk to yourself!

"I don't--"

"Gulu--"

The dissatisfied belly suddenly sang an empty city strategy at this time, successfully interrupting her words.

Yan Xi fell silent instantly.

Don’t let the slap in the face come too soon!

Yan Xi was ashamed and annoyed.

Get some energy in your stomach!

Why are you so spineless!

Gojo Satoru laughed unceremoniously: "Hahaha, lying is not a good behavior, Yanxi-chan."

Yanxi glared at him.

"Okay, okay." Gojo Satoru took out his cell phone: "What do you want to eat?"

Yan Xi took a few breaths and then said in a muffled voice: "Anything is fine."

Hum! (︶^︶)

If you don’t eat, you won’t eat for free!

She's going to eat him up!

————————————————————————————

After Gojo Satoru picked and picked, he decided to eat barbecue.

The barbecue restaurant is more lively at night than during the day.

After ordering a few of his favorite dishes, Gojo Satoru looked at Yanxi: "Where is Yanxi-chan?"

Yanxi glanced at him faintly and smiled: "Please give me ten portions of each, thank you."

Service. Student: "...?"

More, how much?

Ten portions of each?

Is this too much?

"Don't worry." Knowing what he wanted to say, Yan Xi said skillfully: "We still have people who are not here."

"Okay, okay." The waiter suddenly lost his meaning.

It looks like a big table of people.

With this thought in mind, he turned and left.

After the waiter left, the atmosphere became quiet.

Yan Xi didn't speak, and neither did Gojo Satoru.

He first picked up the sugar paper bag on the side, tore it open, and poured a bag of sugar into the tea.

Snow-white porcelain stirs deep red tea, and the aroma of tea mixed with sweetness lingers on the tip of the nose, and is washed away by the aroma of barbecue not far away.

Yan Xi stared at his hand that slowly stirred the tea, and the lake in his heart also stirred.

Why on earth did Gojo Satoru do that?

for money?

Impossible, this guy is much richer than her.

For the sake of appearance?

He is blind.

What is there about her that deserves to be remembered?

There is only one, her strength.

She irritably picked up the Coke on the side and took two sips.

"If you have anything, you can ask directly." Gojo Satoru put down the handle of the spoon and said.

Yanxi glanced at him, took two more sips of Coke, and then said: "Can the sky and the cursed spirit be directly exorcised by the cursed spirit?" "

Ah..." Gojo Satoru tilted his head and suddenly realized: "So Yanxi-chan is here Are you angry over such a trivial matter?"

"This is not a trivial matter!" Yan Xi said seriously: "I hate it when others play tricks on me."

"In this way..." Gojo Satoru apologized simply: "I'm sorry."

Yan Xi: "..."

Why do you apologize so simply!

How can I exert my strength through this? !

"However." Gojo Satoru continued: "I think Yanxi-chan has also discovered it." "

The world of magic is a place made up of rotten oranges. Those old guys are very timid." "

If you let them know you If the situation is not correct, he will do something unpleasant."

Gojo Satoru rarely gave a serious explanation: "In the world of magic, the only ones that can exorcise super-level magic spirits without magic power are heaven and magic. As for Heaven and Curse, I have only seen two in so many years."

"Yanxi-chan doesn't like that either."

Yanxi was stunned. She understood the meaning derived from these words. If she didn't say this, she would Will be the most special one.

This is indeed not what she wants.

So...

Gojo Satoru did this to protect her?

....This realization makes Yan Xi feel indescribably complicated. He feels that something is right, but also feels that something is wrong.

She frowned in confusion and stared at the dense foam in the Coke cup for a while before saying, "I don't know what Mr. Gojo thinks." "

But I regard Mr. Gojo as a friend."

"So, what happened this time That's it for now."

"But..."

A burst of laughter suddenly broke out not far away. Several people didn't know what they were talking about, and they were laughing hard.

Ichichi parked the car and came to the table.

Yan Xi's voice passed through the laughter and reached the ears of the three people clearly.

"I hope that in the future, Mr. Gojo can discuss it with me and respect my opinion."

"Besides."

"I really, really hate others playing tricks on me."

Chapter 52:

After a barbecue, I was eight or nine times full. Gojo Satoru spent a lot of money and Yan Xi ate a lot of meat. This matter is temporarily overturned.

By the time they arrived at the High School, it was already four or five in the morning.

I thought everyone was sleeping, but unexpectedly saw such a scene.

Megumi Fushiguro was running hummingly while carrying a turtle shell on her back, while Shoko Ieiri was walking slowly and leisurely while carrying a turtle shell on her back.

Maki held up a stick and was fighting with Otoko Yuta, while Dogakiji lay on the panda's belly and was lazy.

Nanami Ken and Principal Noctua were sitting on the steps reading and relaxing. Judging from the sweat on their foreheads, they had obviously just finished training.

The crimson sunlight hitting them was so harmonious and peaceful, and even the purple turtle shells they carried on their backs exuded a touch of warmth.

Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets and smiled happily.

It seems that everyone is getting along well.

so good.

The youth of young people should be so beautiful.

—————————————————————

The same moment.

Africa, Mauritius'

passionate music, bright banners fluttering in the wind, and bald people sitting in caves studying hard.

This is what Fuheishier saw when he came over.

He stood sluggishly on top of the cliff, his mind going blank for a moment.

who is he?

Where is he?

Are all his experiences during this period true?

It must be an illusion!

Otherwise, why would he see everyone in the Zen Yuan family studying hard and writing!

They all shaved their heads!

At this time, he saw again - Zenyuan Jinyi raised his foot and kicked Zenyuan and slapped him: "Did you steal my chicken legs?"

"Absurd!" Zenyuan Fan shouted angrily: "How could I do such a thing! "

Why can't you do it?" Zen Yuan Jinyi sneered: "You can even abandon your own daughter."

The implication is: Why can't you steal my chicken legs?

"Zhenyuan Jinichi!" Zenyuan fanned his eyes and glared: "Where are your etiquette? I am your elder!"

The rules of their Zenyuan family are so strict that Zenyuan Jinichi dared to openly touch him!

It really turned against him!

"We are all prisoners, and we are not sure when we can get out. We are talking about elders and not elders." Chanyuan Zhenyi broke the jar and said: "I stayed up all night and memorized the books for so long." "I

finally passed the thirty-year exam, and I got the bonus. You ate the chicken legs before I even had a chance to eat them."

Chanyuan Fan tightened his grip on the book and said, "Do you think I care about your chicken legs?!"

"You can't even pass 20." Chanyuan Fan Jin glanced at him and said in a long voice: "I haven't eaten a bite of meat until now." "

I'll say it again, I don't care!" Veins popped out of Zenyuan Fan's forehead. He was a Zenyuan Fan!

The second in command of the Zen Yuan family!

If he was accused of stealing chicken legs, would he still want his image?

What a shame!

Thinking of this, he became even more angry: "Only a spineless person like you would care about that mouthful of meat!"

"Who do you think is spineless?" Chanyuan Shen stood up suddenly. He had been studying so hard during this period. For whom?

Not just to get out of here!

As long as he gets out of here, he can find Gojo Satoru to save everyone from the sea of ​​suffering.

Although he didn't want to admit it, the only one who could save them in this situation was Gojo Satoru.

With this belief, he studied hard day and night for the sake of his family, immersed himself in writing, and wrote questions every day, until the hair on his legs was pulled out!

He has put in so much effort, and this guy in front of him actually calls him spineless?

Snow in June!

The ultimate scapegoat!

can not stand!

"It's obvious that you are not good at studying on your own." Zenyuan Shen exploded: "You can't compare with the master in terms of strength, and you can't compare with me in terms of achievements." "

What did you say?!" The most obscure inferiority complex in his heart was poked. , Zenyuan Fan couldn't calm down anymore, he jumped up and said: "Take back your words!"

"What are you doing?" Zenyuan Jinyi sneered: "I want to fight."

He picked up the Chinese language document on the side and rolled it into a volume: "You may not even be able to beat me!"

Seeing this, the Chanyuan Fan also picked up a mathematics book: "It seems that I have to teach you a lesson, otherwise you really don't know the heights of the world."

The two people's spell power increased, Seeing that a fight was about to break out, a person directly adjacent to the monastery said impatiently: "That's enough!"

"Have you memorized all the English words?"

"There is an exam tomorrow." He held the English book with a serious look on his face. : "No matter who it is, at least one must pass the exam from here."

"The magic world will definitely be looking for us during this period."

"We can't just count on them."

"What if they can't find us too, it will take a long time If they don't, they might judge us as missing and take over the Chanyuan family's property."

"If so." He looked at the Chanyuan family and said deeply: "The Chanyuan family's thousand-year-old foundation will be destroyed in our hands. "

Seeing that the head of the family had spoken, Chanyuan Shan and Chanyuan Jin looked at each other. After a few seconds of eye contact, they sat back.

Immediately, the direct neighbor of the Zen Yuan took out his old-fashioned Walkman and pressed the play button.

Soon, a female voice read aloud in a clear and fluent voice from the Walkman: "Abandon."

Hearing this, the people in the Zen Temple and others solemnly followed the voice inside and began to read: "Wait like hell. "

"Attractive"

Zen master: "I'm hungry..."

Today's Zen masters are still studying hard.

And their great spirit of uniting as one to protect the family deeply moved Fuheishier.

He felt that he should not disturb them.

So he sat down on the ground, took out his cell phone and started recording.

Well, he is not in a hurry to ask them for spell tools for the time being.

Spell tool?

How can the incantation tools have the fragrance of a Zen Yuan family?

He Fuhe Shi'er will have no problem settling down here!

————————————————————————

While the Zen family is studying hard day and night for the honor of the family, the magic world is also grappling with this series of mysterious disappearances. Worried.

During this period, they checked all the information and used most of their contacts, but they still couldn't get any information about the mysterious person.

It was like a ghost, appearing silently and disappearing suddenly.

And every time it appears, someone disappears.

Either a curser or a conjurer, there is no absolute camp target.

Therefore, no one knows which side he will face when he takes action again.

No one knows, whose turn will be next?

The entire conjuring world was in panic, and the senior officials had trouble sleeping.

They have lived most of their lives without doing many good things and a lot of bad things.

They are mentally weak!

Who knows if one day it will be his turn?

How to fix it?

If the top is unhappy, then continue to put pressure on the bottom.

Therefore, during this period of time, everyone in the magic world was in danger, and there was a sense of depression in the air.

Time moved towards September quietly.

At the beginning of September, Yan Xi put on his schoolbag and stepped into Hyokui's school again.

Yes, she started school.

Her vacation ended just a few days after the barbecue incident.

Whether it's Sao Sakura High School or Hyotei Academy, the opening ceremony is an extremely boring event.

After Yan Xi listened to the speech drowsily, he returned to the classroom in confusion.

My classmates didn’t recognize it all before. After the summer vacation, fewer people still remember it, so the greetings with friends when they reunited during the summer vacation were saved.

I handed in my summer homework and took notes in class, and a fulfilling morning passed like this.

Sitting cross-legged under the shade of the big tree, I took out my homemade lunch box, picked up my chopsticks, picked up a piece of rice ball and stuffed it into my mouth.

Just after chewing a few mouthfuls, a familiar voice rang.

"Ah, well, you can just eat these."

She raised her head and saw a 17-year-old emperor wearing a junior high school uniform leading a 190-year-old Hua Chi who was also wearing a junior high school uniform.

"It's so not gorgeous!"

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi turned her head and looked around. She looked left and right and didn't see anyone else.

So...this is talking to her?

"Stop looking, I'm just talking to you." Atobe Keigo snapped his fingers: "Tsukishima Yanxi."

Yanxi: "!!!"

Damn it!

"How did you recognize me?"

Yan Xi couldn't believe it!

No, let’s just show off that she’s a woman. After all, her Adam’s apple is really a flaw.

But she has already taken off Master Yan's skin, so why can Atobe Keigo still recognize her?

Is her Master Xigua Touyan such a bad disguise?

Or said: "Are you investigating me?"

"I would not do such an unsightly thing." Atobe Keigo snapped his fingers again: "Kabachi."

Hearing this, Kakarachi took out two coins from his bag. A portrait.

On the left is Master Yan with black-rimmed glasses on his head. On the right is a rough sketch of Master Yan without his glasses.

This painting skill is obviously very good, and her expression is extremely vivid.

"The painting is pretty good."

Atobe Keigo said proudly: "I have learned profiling techniques from a professional profiler."

Yan Xi: "..."

It should be said that Atobe Keigo is indeed I, should I say you are really free?

Why do you even have to learn this kind of thing, young master?

Do you want it to be too curly?

"Ah yes." Atobe Keigo said again: "You disguise yourself quite well. If I'm not familiar with you, I probably won't recognize you." "

Then how did you recognize you?"

Except for Master Yan, she and There is no intersection between Atobe and Atobe.

"Of course it's because I am deeply impressed by you."

"...Impressed?"

"Ah." Atobe Keigo nodded: "After all, for such a tough-headed woman, I have only seen you in my whole life. ."

Yan Xi: "..."

A tough-headed woman...

a tough-headed woman...

Can you speak? Can you speak?

Even if this is true, I don’t want to be described like this!

We can’t talk today!

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

"Let's go." Atobe Keigo said again.

"What are you doing?"

"Of course I'm taking you to dinner." Atobe Keigo snapped his fingers: "I don't want to Allow my master's chef to eat such an unspectacular dish."

Oh, the Emperor's Club invited her to dinner!

High-end cuisine!

Five-star!

Yan Xi picked up her bag and stood up without saying a word.

As expected of you, the Emperor's Club!

Thumbs up !

————————————————————————

Sendai.

Star Nest Cafe.

The wind chimes at the door jingled, and the sweet shop assistant bowed to welcome the guests: " Welcome."

"Is it one?"

Hearing this, the woman carrying the bag glanced at her and said with a smile: "I have an appointment with someone."

She said, looking at the black-haired man sitting in the corner. The young man stomped elegantly and walked over on red high heels.

"Sorry, I'm late."

She said softly: "It's Mr. Fushiguro."

"I'm Kaori."

"Kaori Knotweed Kaori .”

Chapter 53

Fuhe Shi'er has been sitting here for a while.

He first played two games, received warm greetings from his friends in the game, and then ordered a large bowl of ramen.

Logically speaking, ramen is generally not sold in cafes, but who calls him good-looking?

Isn't it just ramen? Just buy a bowl next door.

With this handsome guy sitting here, their store's sales have skyrocketed.

As a result, Fuheishier once again received VVIP treatment based on his appearance.

After finishing the ramen, Fushihei took out his mobile phone and watched the daily life of the Zen family.

When he drank half of the coffee he ordered, the woman named Kaori Knotweed finally arrived.

Fuhei Shi'er leaned back in a leisurely manner, put his right arm on the backrest, and went straight to the point without any further words: "Tell me, who is your target?"

Kaori Kaori's real name is Kensuo.

Appearance is human, body is brainy.

He is different from Xia Youjie who does not study.

Naohuagou has lived for thousands of years, read a lot of books, and thought a lot about philosophy and ethics.

Why is the world like this?

Why do curse spirits occur?

How can we make the world a better place?

Eliminate all ordinary people?

Hehe, only a fool would think that.

He is not a fool, so he chooses to turn all mankind into magicians.

As we all know, spellcasters cannot produce spell spirits. Rounding it all off, wouldn’t it mean great harmony in the world?

Naohua thought it was feasible, and Naohua started planning.

However, every road to success will encounter a few stumbling blocks.

For example - six eyes.

Six Eyes, this existence is as if a cheat has been programmed into the game.

Everyone was just a rookie in Novice Village, but he was the only one riding Juechen to step on the air and fly into the sky.

Planned for thousands of years, it failed countless times, every time because of the six eyes.

After suffering repeated defeats for thousands of years and being hit repeatedly by the Six Eyes, Naohua finally realized his enlightenment.

As long as the six eyes are there, he can't do anything.

But he can't kill him with six eyes, so he can only seal it.

So, Naohua started planning again.

He abandoned his gender, abandoned his moral integrity, and became a man and a woman, a father and a mother.

I have given birth to children and taken care of them, I have been someone else's little daughter-in-law, and I have also been someone else's pretty husband.

With this calm and calm mentality that is suitable for both men and women, young and old, the boss Ouyang next door would bow down and shout: "Nice!"

As the saying goes, if a tree doesn't need its bark, it will definitely die, but if a person has no shame, it will be invincible.

Don't be shy, this crazy guy who doesn't even want to lose his skin has actually devised a seamless plan.

You know, no matter how awesome Liuyan is, he is still human.

He also has seven emotions and six desires.

And because of the special brain structure of Liuyan, one minute for others is equal to one moment for him.

In other words, as long as Gojo Satoru can get through his brain for one minute, he can seal him with the rare curse tool Jingmenjiang.

And it is not easy to make Liuyan stunned for a minute.

Fortunately, he has a close friend - Xia Youjie.

As long as he plots Gojo Satoru to kill Xia Youjie, and then puts on Xia Youjie's skin and catches him by surprise, he will definitely be able to frighten Gojo Satoru and take the opportunity to seal him into the prison gate.

Naohua has been planning for thousands of years, exhausted his brains, and racked his brain stems. They are interconnected and layered, and everything is ready. All he needs is the east wind.

He began to dream about a wonderful new world without six eyes.

It was really unexpected.

At this critical moment.

Xia Youjie—is missing!

He's gone!

He is gone!

If Xia Youjie had not launched the Hundred Ghost Night Walk, Gojo Satoru would not have executed him. If Gojo Satoru had not executed him, he would not have obtained Xia Youjie's skin.

How could he seal the six eyes if he couldn't get Xia Youjie's skin?

If the six eyes cannot be sealed, how will his great cause be carried out?

A thousand-year plan, a thousand-year wait, was about to succeed, but then a gorilla fell from the sky and destroyed the plan!

Known: Xia Youjie went to find Tsukishima Yanxi.

Xia Youjie is missing.

The curse masters went to find Tsukishima Yanki.

The curse masters were missing.

Clepsydra and the others went to look for Tsukishima Yanki.

Clepsydra and the others also disappeared.

What does this mean?

it goes without saying!

Kensuo is a brainiac, but not a retard.

Because the proof of Tsukishima Yanki's absence was too obvious before, he didn't doubt it. Now the clepsydra and the others are all missing. If he still felt that he had nothing to do with Tsukishima Yanki, his thousand years of life would have been in vain.

No, Tsukishima Yanki must die!

Thinking of this, Kensuo smiled tenderly at Fuhei Shi'er: "Mr. Fuhei Shi'er, why don't you tell me your conditions first?" "

Ah..." Fuhei Shi'er glanced at him casually: "I like this person. Make conditions based on the mission objectives."

Kensuo fell into deep thought.

At first, he thought that Fuhei Shi'er's resurrection was an accident. After all, with the power of the sky and the curse, it was very easy to swallow the weak soul of the tail god's grandson.

This is also the reason why he didn't change into Fuheishier's body.

Even he couldn't guarantee that he could suppress Fuheisher.

But if the disappearance of Kurisaka and the others is also related to Tsukishima Yanki, then when Kurisaka and the others are all missing, Fushiguro can still appear in the magic world, which will make him think more.

I heard that Fuheishier was checking some news before.

It is possible that he and Tsukishima Yanki reached some kind of bond.

Alas, he still knew too little.

But it didn't matter. After the leaky pot and other curse spirits disappeared, he changed his plan.

Kensuo gently placed a pile of information on the table.

Fuhei Shi'er took out the information and took a look at it, raising his eyebrows slightly: "Tsukishima Yanxi?"

"You want to kill her?"

"To be precise, it was the intention of the higher-ups." Kensuo smiled.

No matter how much more she said, it was up to Fuheisher to understand everything.

Regardless of whether they knew each other or not, she was fully prepared.

Kensuo picked up his fork, forked a small piece of black forest gracefully, and ate it in small bites, chewing carefully and swallowing slowly.

The sweet aroma of cream danced on her taste buds, and the corners of her mouth curled up slightly.

Human emotions and the bonds created by getting along are really a beautiful thing.

Especially, when broken.

The ambulance passing by outside the window honked its siren and drove smoothly to Suntang Hospital.

In the hospital, a young man who had been unconscious slowly opened his eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the auxiliary supervisors standing by were overjoyed and quickly called their superiors.

"Kong Shiyu wakes up!!!"

Kong Shiyu wakes up!

This is simply the happiest news for a while.

When they are at a loss to deal with the mysterious man, isn't Kong Shiyu, who was the last person to contact Xia Youjie before his disappearance, a breakthrough?

Xia Youjie was taken away by a mysterious man, and his life and death are unknown, so Kong Shiyu might have also seen the mysterious man.

In order to avoid long nights and dreams, they decided to send Kong Shiyu to Kyoto School for torture that day.

At the same time, there was another ward.

Zenin Naoya, who had been in a coma for many days, slowly opened his eyes.

"Master, you finally woke up!"

The servant rushed up to him with tears streaming down his face.

Just as they were about to tell the only person in charge of the Zen Yuan family about their sadness and depression during this period, they heard the other person open his mouth and say: "Where is my knife?"

The servant: "...Knife?"

What knife? ?

"This is the sword held by Jin'erjun." Chanyuan Naoya hung on his legs with a fierce look in his eyes: "None of you have touched the handle of the sword, have you?"

Servant: "..."

Why do you think so as soon as you open your eyes? Care about this?

The Zen Yuan family is almost gone!

Do you still care about this knife?

Although he complained in his heart, the servant still replied respectfully: "We have given the knife to you as you ordered."

"Absolutely no one has touched the handle of the knife."

Zenin Naoya was satisfied, he Only then did I feel like asking about other things.

"What did you want to tell me just now?"

When the servant heard this, he burst into tears and howled miserably: "Ah... young master."

"The Zenyuan family is gone!"

Zenyuan Naoya said: "... ?"

What the hell?

What did you say?

What's missing? ! !

Is my grand monastery gone? ? !

Can you say that again? ! !

———————————————————————————

Record

September 4, 2017.

The curser Kong Shiyu wakes up.

————————

September 5th. Ghost Festival.

Kong Shiyu revealed the truth.

After interrogation, the following information was obtained:

1: Tsukishima Yanki secretly colluded with the super curse master Xia Youjie.

Two: Confirm that Tsukishima Yanki secretly hides the special curse spirit.

Three: According to Zenin Naoya's report, Tsukishima Yanki had a close personal relationship with the magician killer Fushiguro Shiji, and it was determined that the disappearance of the Zenin family was closely related to him.

————————

On September 5th, at 1 pm,

the top management issued a verdict:

1: Cancel the surveillance of Tsukishima Yanki and execute the death penalty immediately.

The first executor: Gojo Satoru, Kujiu Yuki, Otoko Yuta,

the second executor: Noctua Masamichi, Nanami Kenren, Leyanjijia, Zenyuan Naoya, Todo Aoi, Meiming,

another release It is announced that any conjurer who sees Tsukishima Yanki is not allowed to cover up without authorization. Anyone who disobeys the order will be regarded as an accomplice and will be executed together.

————————

1:05

Ichichi dialed Gojo Satoru’s phone in fear.

"What the hell -"

"Mr. Gojo! Something bad has happened!!!!"

"What's the matter?" Gojo Satoru picked his ears. It was the first time he knew that Ichichi's voice could be so high. .

"Let me guess, it's -" "

Miss Tsukishima has been sentenced to death by the top management! An announcement has been made now!" This was imminent, and Ichichi didn't have the patience to argue with Gojo Satoru.

He shouted angrily: "The senior management has invited Miss Yuki Kuju and others to take action. Soon everyone will leave for the high school!"

"What should we do, Mr. Gojo!"

"When Miss Tsukishima gets out of school, everyone will be there too. High school!"

Ah, those old guys are so brave.

Gojo Satoru's expression turned cold. He raised his hand and used a virtual technique to eliminate the special curse spirit not far away.

In the background of the crashing collapse, Gojo Satoru's suppressed voice reached Ijichi's ears: "Ijichi, book the nearest flight ticket for me."

1:10

Rakuganji, Todo Aoi and others left Kyoto Campus for Tokyo Campus

1 : 28

Ninety-nine Yuki got on the Shinkansen to Tokyo.

1:47

After finishing the mission, Qianhai Jianren went to the High School to meet up with Noctua.

————————————

September 5, 2017

: 3:04 pm.

The school bell had already rang. Yan Xiti slipped her schoolbag and followed the crowd out of the school gate.

The school gate was unexpectedly lively today.

Many girls were lingering at the door, coming in and out, hesitating, but few left.

I saw them looking at the same place neatly.

There, the black-haired man was sitting on a bench, with his legs crossed, a lollipop in his mouth, and playing the game intently.

This familiar saucy aura.

Yan Xi took a closer look, and sure enough, it was Fuhei Shier.

"Are you looking for me?"

"Ah..." Fuheishier took off his headphones and said with some schadenfreude: "The second person who issued a reward has been found."

"Found?" Yan Xi's eyes lit up and he was gearing up. : "Who is it?"

Fuheishier threw a stack of information to her.

"A woman gave this to me to prevent me from being tricked. I went back and checked it again, and thoughtfully added some details that were not on it."

Yan Xi took the information and read each page carefully.

After looking back and forth three times.

She then calmly said: "The person who posted the reward was the top mandarin artist."

Fuheishier chuckled: "This is not surprising, after all, the world of mantra is such a disgusting place." "

We have no mantra power. Monkeys, in their eyes, are the most despicable existences."

"What are you going to do?" Fuheishier put the back of his hand on his forehead and raised the corners of his scarred mouth: "Oh, there is one more thing. Let me tell you this in a friendly way."

"You are now sentenced to death by the magic world."

"The first executioner is that kid with six eyes."

"Do you think he will kill you?"

"Six eyes... .who is it?"

"Huh?"

"You don't even know this?"

"The six eyes are Gojo Satoru."

"How pitiful."

"The reason why Gojo Satoru is the strongest is because he has a pair of good eyes." "

So ..Mr. Gojo...isn't he blind?"

"Haha, you won't be blind even if you are blind with six eyes." "

But I am curious, who is stronger in a fight between you and six eyes?"

"If you can kill Six eyes would be even better."

"After all, I was killed by that kid once. It's really unpleasant to think about it."

Chapter 54

[The cyclone on the northeastern coast is taking shape. Experts report that this cyclone will form typhoon-'Nika'. Affected by this, there will be heavy to heavy rains on the Tokyo side from September 5th to 7th. Please be cautious when traveling. Not

long after the news on the radio was broadcast, dark clouds began to gather, and the clear sky dimmed in the blink of an eye.

Yan Xi got on the bus as usual and got off at the stop closest to the High School.

She was carrying the shoulder strap on the right side of her schoolbag, with her hands in her pockets, and her steps were the same as usual, no different.

In the sky, several crows circled past.

There was a faint glint in their big eyes.

They circled and dutifully conveyed what they saw to their master, Ming Ming.

Ming Ming, a first-level conjurer, makes money through stunts and hobbies. She is willing to participate in everything related to money.

It can be seen that the senior management spent a lot of money to invite her over.

And Ming Ming's technique, [Black Bird Maneuvering Technique], is an ability that can control crows and share vision with them.

Commonly known as - Peeping Artifact.

Now, she controls the crow, connects what she sees to the TV, and broadcasts it live for everyone.

On the 32-inch LCD TV, they could clearly see that the girl with a bun had reached halfway up the mountain.

"Ah." Ming Ming smiled and said, "He is a very beautiful child." "

If you become an idol, you can make a lot of money."

"In my heart, my sister is the most beautiful." On the side, Ming Ming said The younger brother crossed his fingers in worry and looked at his elder sister with an infatuated expression.

"Our worries are so cute." Ming Ming smiled and pinched his cheek.

His worried expression became even more rippling.

The two siblings fell into daily routine again.

Leyansi Jiakun gently rubbed the crutch in his hand, "Are you here already?"

He looked at Noctua Zhengdao: "Node Moth, have you thought about it?"

Noctua Zhengdao put down the tea cup in his hand: " I still believe that this child will not do that kind of thing."

"Kong Shiyu's words are not credible. There are many unreasonable things in them." "

In short, I hope you can wait for a while."

"Everything will come to light. Let's talk about it when we get back."

Hearing this, Leyanji's eyes suddenly widened, his eyebrows twitched, and his tone increased: "Gojo Satoru has done too many outrageous things." "

He is always so willful, and sooner or later he will get into trouble. It will cause a big disaster."

"The orders from the top are very clear."

"Anyone who shields Tsukishima Yanki will be regarded as an accomplice."

"Noctua-"

His words were interrupted by Todo Aoi who was impatient to wait.

"You guys are so verbose." Todo Aoi opened the door: "There will be Kotakada's variety show tonight. I won't waste my time here." "

I'll go over first." He said, holding up his hands He grabbed his pocket and walked out the door first.

Leyanji glanced at his leaving figure, sighed, and said, "You guys can go too."

Behind him, several Kyoto school students responded obediently.

"Is this okay?" Ming Ming asked with a smile: "They are no match for Tsukishima Yanki."

"You have to give young people a chance to practice." Leyanji said, standing up slowly: "Let's go. "

Today we must get rid of the curse of Tsukishima Yanki."

He walked to the door, paused for a moment, and said seriously: "Noctua."

"Compared with others, maintaining the order of the magic world is the most important thing." The most important thing.”

—————————————————

The dark clouds in the sky became thicker and the sky became darker.

Yan Xi suddenly thought that she had not put away the clothes she had dried on the balcony.

She also showed off her shoes. She forgot to charge her computer yesterday, and the new sheets should be delivered today.

I don’t know what’s for dinner today.

She stopped.

Ahead, someone has been waiting for a long time.

"Hey~"

The person who came had a scar on his face, was 190cm tall, had a rough appearance, a strong body, and an extremely arrogant expression. He looked like the leader of a delinquent boy.

I thought the other person was speaking harshly, but unexpectedly, he opened his mouth and said, "What kind of man do you like?"

Yan Xi: "....Huh?"

"*I like tall women with big butts." Delinquent boy He clenched his fists and said plausibly: "You can tell what kind of person a person is from his xp." "

As my opponent, I don't want you to be a boring person."

Yan Xi: ".... ..”

There are really thousands of weird things in the world, and they account for half of them in the world of magic.

But...

"What kind of man do you like?"

She really didn't think about it carefully.

Yan Xi touched his chin: "Probably, he has a gentle temperament."

The bad boy made a face for a second: "You are so boring."

"The type I like is so boring."

"Ah, I am really disappointed."

Yan Xi: "..."

So what is interesting?

Like Gojo Satoru?

How blind do you have to be to fall in love with Gojo Satoru?

"I wasn't interested in these orders at first." Todo Aoi pulled off her coat and muttered: "But I heard that in order to kill you, the top management sent out all the special forces." "

This makes me excited."

He He tore open his vest with his bare hands, revealing his muscular upper body.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Todo Aoi, a second-year student at the Kyoto branch." He put his left leg back, slightly bent his body, and raised his arms in a fighting posture: "I will accept your life."

He finished. , Todo Aoi moved, his foot kicked the ground violently, and with the sound of the concrete floor cracking and breaking, his whole body jumped up high.

He clenched his right fist, and the muscles were tense, causing ferocious veins to bulge. The huge force cut through the air, carrying the whistling wind, and hit the girl's head with great force.

There are two great pleasures in Todo Aoi's life, one is Kotakada and the other is fighting.

He enjoys the joy that fighting brings him.

He enjoyed the blood and excitement of the fist to the flesh.

But small soldiers are easy to find, but strong enemies are difficult to find.

And his strength has improved so fast that he can crush most spellcasters.

Now, he gradually realized the loneliness of his master, Ninety-nine Yuki.

It is precisely because of this that he will come over when he knows that the higher-ups have given orders.

He wanted to see what kind of strength the woman who could make the senior officials fearful would spend a lot of money to hire his master to take action.

Not far away, Leyansi, who had also arrived at the battlefield, paused for a moment on the girl's leisurely standing posture and said, "Mingming, go up and help him later." "

Is this good?" Mingming held up the huge ax behind him. : "Aren't you afraid of trouble in the east hall?"

"There is no way." Leyanji's eyes were deep: "Our main goal now is not to kill Tsukishima Yanxi, but to drag her here and wait for Ninety-nine Yuki to come over ."

Ming Ming was startled.

This statement reveals too much information.

Her red lips raised: "You can actually say that. It seems that he is a very troublesome child."

"Is he the same troublesome type as Gojo Satoru?"

"Gojo Satoru's position is unclear." Leyanji said : "He will probably save the person."

"So, Tsukishima Yanxi must be exorcised before he comes back."

"If he wants to save the person, how much money will he pay to make me stop?" Mingming He touched his chin and couldn't help but start thinking: "That guy Gojo is very generous every time he takes action."

Leyanji suddenly choked.

But if you think about it carefully, it is really possible for Ming Ming to do such a thing.

He emphasized: "The reward given to you by the top management is not large."

"Sigh..." Ming Ming sighed: "What a pity."

She picked up the giant ax that was as tall as a person and walked slowly towards the battlefield.

Seeing that she was being honest, Leyanji said again: "Kamo, you and Mechamaru are also going together."

"Zhenyi, use Mukang to cooperate with everyone."

He ordered: "Remember, don't get too close to her."

The three of them echoed.

"As for Nishimiya and Miwa..." Rakuganji looked at the other two people from the Kyoto school and paused: "You and Diva can watch the battle remotely here first." "

It will also be good for you to see more battle scenes. "

Nishimiya Momo: "..."

Miwa Kasumi: "..."

Ah, I'm sorry, the useless Miwa didn't come in handy today.

Miwaka shed tears in her heart, but she couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, she didn't need to take action.

She still wasn't ready.

But...

"Is she really that powerful?" Miwa Kasumi murmured with unspeakable curiosity: "It looks like she's not much different from us." "

I heard..." Nishimiya Momo approached her, Xiao She said in a voice: "She beat the principal and the eldest son of the Chanyuan family to the hospital."

On the side, the singer looked at the two of them and coughed lightly.

Yabai forgot that the principal was here, and the two immediately fell silent.

At this time, only the afterimage flashed.

A figure swished past them and hit the tree trunk hard.

Taking a closer look, it was Todo Aoi.

Everyone was shocked: "This, this is too fast!"

How long did they talk? It was less than a minute! Dongtang was beaten back!

You know, Todo Aoi is the most powerful among them!

Todo Aoi got up from the ground, turned around and vomited the blood in his mouth: "Haha."

He laughed loudly: "That's great!"

"As expected of my chosen opponent!"

He shouted loudly and stepped with his heel. , rushed forward again.

Also rushing up with him were Kamo and others who had received the order.

Mingming, on the other hand, turned around and said to Youyou, "Youyou."

"What's the matter, Sister?"

"I always have a bad feeling." Mingming relied on his years of fighting intuition and said, "In a moment Seeing that the situation is not good, we will withdraw immediately."

"Okay." Youyou nodded.

The battle continues.

However, after Todo Aoi quickly made a few moves, he jumped up again, raised his right leg high, and fell down suddenly with the help of strength.

Yan Xi glanced at Dong Tang Kui, moved his right leg slightly, and avoided it.

Todo Aoi's right foot hit the ground, and a deep pit instantly appeared on the ground.

Yan Xi glanced at the people around him and lowered his eyes slightly, but not all of them were there.

Then just wait a little longer.

So she dodged Todo Aoi's attack again.

She didn't fight back, she just dodged with her hands in her pockets, exposing her back without any defense.

good chance!

A few people from the Kyoto campus narrowed their eyes.

Mechanical Pill raised his right hand, and the magic power condensed in his palm.

Kamo Kenki squatted on the treetop, bowstring fully drawn.

Zenyuan Zhenyi took out his penis and aimed at the target.

Thousands of arrows are about to be fired.

Suddenly...

a strong force suddenly struck from the right side, and the body of the mechanical pill suddenly flew backward to the right. The cursed light cannon flying out of the palm turned around and hit other places, making a roar. .

"Don't move." Behind Kamo Noriki, a cold boy's voice sounded, and then, someone pulled his shoulder, and he was thrown into the air forcefully.

Chanyuan Zhenyi's eyes flashed, and the gun in his hand was quickly taken away.

"Ah la ah la ah la~~~" the panda shouted loudly, fell from the sky, and fell directly into the battlefield.

In the sky, black clouds roared.

Below, Leyansi's eyes suddenly widened, his eyebrows straightened with anger, lightning illuminated the earth, and his roar resounded through the sky.

"First-year students!"

"Do you want to rebel?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
15.9K 209 32
raya and the last dragon
14.2K 672 78
Alternative Title: 我靠氪金养成mafia公司 Author: Xian Douhua Summary: Akito Suzuki played an idle business development game called "Pocket Company Story". ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...