Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chat Ch. Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.9K 42 29
By ShadowedWind

Chat doesn't even have time to think before I'm on top of him. He quickly syncs up with me and it might be my heart in my ears but I think it's the best kiss I've ever had.

He's gentle with his touches as he feels every inch of me. I'm not sure I got myself fully dry, my hair definitely wasn't yet, but I couldn't find it in me to care right now. Right now I wanted his hands on me.

Right now I wanted to hear him beg for me.

The kisses were rough and desperate both of us pulling the other closer. The only difference was I was tearing into him.

Pulling at his hair, clawing down his back, feeling him up. I kept wanting more, kept needing more.

I gave up.

I pulled away from him grumbling as I threw stuff around in my drawer "You ok?" He calls. I finally found it and move back to him.

I wrap the scarf around his face where his 'identity will be hidden' and plant another kiss to his lips "Detransform" I command. He takes only a second before plagg is popping out. He takes a small peak at Adrien and makes his goodbyes quick. "Camembert in the fridge" I call before attacking him again.

"You're actually supposed to-"

"Dont talk cheese right now" I command pulling him back in.

The kisses get desperate again and I'm quick to pull off his clothes. They were different than this morning and his marks where covered with makeup. An almost growl escaped me and I suddenly felt very territorial. I knew it was because he had to be around his dad and go to work but I wanted it on clear display.

I trail a finger down my chest. "Do you need your shirt off for anything? Job related or what not?" I question

"Um..no? Not typically" He said his words unsteady "Why?" He has just enough time to ask before my teeth were sinking into his flesh. He let's out a small scream as his body tenses and presses into me. "Fuck, fuck, OW!" He grips me hard but doesn't do our taps or say a safe word.

I bite a little harder.

When I finally pull away you can clearly see my teeth marks in his flesh and his hand instantly moves to the spot gently soothing it. "Whats your safe word?" I growl making sure he's aware it's still an option.

"Uh..um.. it's Bubble? Should I be scared" He give an awkward laugh

"Whats your safe word" I demand. He takes a breath for a second.

"Its bubble, an-and if I can't speak then tapping in succession" He says mustering some confidence. Hearing him say it again brings me back to when he originally suggested it. As I was telling him common ones people use he just came out with it like it was completely normal. It had me laughing instantly and his blush was even cuter. It made more sense once he explained 'if the bubble pops..its over' but the embarssment was clear as day on his face. It almost made me feel bad for laughing.

I smile as I leaned down to him "Good boy" His back arches at the praise and a small smile etches onto his lips. That is until I bite down again making his face contort as the pain sinks in.

I continue biting and sucking at his chest slowly adding more and more pressure. I need to know how hard I can go. It wasnt until I was certain I was about to break the skin when it finally came out.

A whiney "Bubble!" and some light taps to my shoulder. I let go as soon as the words left his mouth. I give it some gentle licks to try and sooth it, it was already turning color. His breath was ragged and he made a couple hushed noises before he finally took one big breath "that was hot" He squeaked out making me laugh.

"I can definitely agree to that..you handled it well" I place a kiss to his chest going up to his neck.

He let out a small whine "I wanna see you" He sounded so defeated "I wanna watch you hurt me.."

I let out a small hum. He has no idea how hot he is. "Want me film it?" I chuckle, his face flushed red as soon as the words processed.

He was silent but you could almost hear the wheels turning in his head. "Y-you want to film me?" He questioned.

"Well you wanna see right? Can't very well take off your blindfold. So you can see later." I lean in close to him putting a small kiss at the edge of his jaw "When you're thinking about how good your mommy makes you feel, you can watch it too."

His breath hitches and I could feel him press into me even more "That turn you on kitten? You like thinking about watching it back? Watching mommy do naughty things to you? Hearing how slutty you sound when mommy hurts you?" I coo at him. His hips buck up a bit as he nods.

"Is that bad? Fuck it sounds so hot.." He admits "I-Ive never even sent photos to someone..much less been filmed like that. It's kinda scary.."

I smile at him "We don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable." I say "It can be a big thing"

'It could cause quite a scandal if it got out..for either of your identities'

He mules over it for a moment, biting his lip as he thinking. I suppose the pros out weighed it because he finally spoke up "I trust you.." I clapped my hands excited and got up

"How do you wanna do this?" I question "I have a camera and I could give you the video that way or film it with a phone? It'd be easier to give it to you that way but I'd need your number" I tell him.

"Oh..um..actually no that works. Use your phone" I raise a brow at him.

'Is he really going to expose himself as Adrien just for the video? Why is that hot..'

"Ok" I say cautiously. Grabbing my phone.

Exhibitionism has always been fun for me. I thrive off the attention, and there's just something about mutual masturbation with a partner while watching your own videos that does something for me. Needless to say it wasn't hard for me to get everything set up with the right angle.

I'd become a pro at this point.

I was giddy with excitement it had been a while since I'd done something like this, and after spam deleting everything with my ex I didn't have any videos to look back on either.

Chat obviously was..not comfortable. He was wiggling a lot more whenever I got back on top of him after setting it up. I smile at him before quickly snapping his face towards the camera "One more time for the camera..what's your safe word?"

A deep breath "Bubbles"

"Good boy" I praise as I lower myself down to kiss his neck. His hands moving back to my body; gentle as ever.

God I wanted to tear him apart.

My eyes move back to the cut on his cheek and that same burn came to my chest. I didn't like others damaging my property.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing. It can be fun, but his body is my canvas to paint.

And I love red

"Kitten?" He hums up at me "I'm not sure you have been a good boy, in fact I think you deserve punishment"

His mouth opens a little before it closes "I-I've followed the rules. How have I been bad?"

I lightly grazed over the cut "You let someone else hurt you. Mommy doesn't like it when someone damages her property" I grab a hold of his face "Do you know what you are?" I asked

"I-um-I'm..property?" He stutters through. I slap him and his whole body twitches.

"You speak clearly to me. Try again" I demand

"I'm property" He says before correcting himself "I'm your property mommy"

"Mhm. And as my property it's up to you to make sure you don't come back to me damaged" He nods slightly but opens his mouth.

"I..I fight a lot Mommy and Ladybug won't always be there to-" Another slap. I pull him up to a sitting position by his hair making him wince, he rubs his cheek a bit as I speak.

"Then I guess I'll have to keep punishing you until you learn to be careful." I slip off of him and pull him up after me.

I'm quick to undo his pants after pulling him in for more kisses his hands set on my hips as he steps out of them and kicks the jeans off to the side. I start rubbing him through his boxers making small moans seep through our kiss.

It doesn't last long though before I'm shoving those down his legs as well. He doesn't have time to step out of them before I pull away giving enough space to turn him around and push him down onto the bed.

A surprised gasp pops out as he catches himself on the mattress. He's bent over my bed his fingers gripping the sheets, what a perfect view.

I smile towards the camera before pressing myself against him and running my nails down his back making him hiss. His back arches down away from my nails but I keep going until I reach his ass. I release my nails and give light rubs over his cheek.

"I'm going to be sweet and only give you ten since this will be your first time" I say giving a small pause before giving him a hard smack. He screams out for just a moment and his fingers tighten. "That's where you say thank you" I correct.

"Th-thank you" Another smack this time to his left cheek

"Properly!" I grit out

"Thank you!" Fear laced his voice but he was as hard as a rock. I smile giving some small rubs to the red mark. I grab his thighs and guide him into a more comfortable position on the bed, also getting him to face the camera better.

"You're going to give me a count after every spank understood?" I command. He nods a bit before another smack rings through the room "I don't think I need to tell you but we use our words around here. Speak up!" He flinches at my words

"Yes ma'am, I understand" The new name through me for a second and I make note to keep track of his body language. I'm not sure how much he's willing to let himself put up with but I need to make sure he doesn't push himself to far.

I rub the area a bit more before giving another smack back to his right cheek. "One" He winces out, another smack "Ah- Two!"

"Three" smack "Four" smack "Five!"

When I spank him again he lurches forward a bit hissing "S-six" his cheek was red and getting a bit hot to the touch. He was a bit tense but seemed alright.

No safe word or taps. I rub the area a bit and he sucks in a breath. I smile a bit mouthing "Good boy" at the camera before focusing back on him.

"Learning your lessen Chat?" I question pulling his head back a bit by his hair.

"Fuck- no" It was almost moaned out "you should keep going, I need to be taught" I wasn't sure if he knew what he was doing when his hips moved back into me but he's pushing me deeper in and it's a hard slope to get himself out of.

I smack him again this time harder and he winces "Seven"

And harder "Eight"

Again another smack "Nine!" He's whining them out now.

I smack him again and his fingers grip the sheet harder and he grits out "Ten" There's a sharp in take of breath as I lick up his cheek feeling the warmth on my tongue. I could see the red, I knew he had to be in pain you could hear it in his voice.

And this sick little fuck was enjoying every moment of it. He groaned a bit when I pulled away. I waited for just a second, letting him lower his guard a bit..then

SMACK

He yelped as his body twitched at the spanking. "You didn't think we were done did you? 10 per cheek baby boy. Can't get off that easy"

Another smack "One!" He calls he was driving me crazy

SMACK "Two!" The noises, the twitches.

SMACK "Three!" God he was so brutally hot. I was so glad this was getting filmed

SMACK "Four!" It would be sinful being unable to hear it again.

SMACK "FUCK-FIVE!" He screamed, he had no idea what was doing to me, but he was going to find out.

SMACK "SIX- FUCK, THANK YOUU" He was whining and his voice dripped with pain he was pulling at my Sadist strings and I wasn't sure he was ready for that.

SMACK "holy shit- fuck Seven!" His breathing was uneven and his face was getting red.

"Touch yourself kitten" I tell him as I see him getting tenser. He'll need some pleasure to finish this one out.

He wastes no time moving his arm down and grabbing a hold of his dick. It's sloppy work but he's moving as fast as the position allows.

As soon as he's pumping himself he's calling out moaning loud and desperately. "Mommyyyy-fuckin- god-oh my god" SMACK "FUCK YES- I UH..FUCK SEVEN?" He screams making me have to stiffle a laugh.

I smack him again and correct "Eight"

"Eight. Fuck, Eight. Thank you ma'am." He's breathless and I'm half surpised he can hold himself up with how bad he's shaking.

I smack him again harder than I have before and he screams again "NINE FUCK- MOMMY" He pushes his face into the sheets suffocating his moans. I quickly grab him by his hair and he let's out a low moan "mommy- god fuck mommy- I'm gonna cum- please" He whines at me. I give a sharp smack to the back of his thigh making him jump

"Hold it." I snap making him groan.

"Ok, I will. Fuck. I will, I won't c-" SMACK "SHIT- OW- FUCK TEN!" I chuckle at him before leaning down to his ear.

"What a good little slut" His moans get louder and I move back a bit giving space to flip him over.

He winces a bit as his ass hits the bed making me giggle. I adjust the camera making sure it's still seeing him well. "What a pathetic little whore I have to deal with huh?" I coo lightly smacking his hand out of the way. He moans at the degradation.

"Thank you for dealing with me" He whines outI run my finger down his cock making him shiver. He's leaking precum making him a bit of a sticky mess.

"Such a pretty kitty" I mumble before fully wrapping my hand around him "Did you learn your lesson?" I question "Will you be more careful?"

"I'll try mommy. I promise" I hum at his response but start pumping him. His moans pick up "You're so good at this mommy"

I chuckle at him "I've had some practice"

'Plus your only comparison is your hand'

His hands reach up and his nails dig into his thighs. I bite my lip a bit before swatting his hands away. I have no problem hurting him some more.

I dig my nails in tight making him tense up. I slow my speed on his dick to match as I claw down his thigh before speeding back up again. The room is filled with desperate whines and begging as he gets closer to an orgasm all over again. I bite my lip. God I'd love to see how he explodes all over himself..

I speed up even more his begging getting more intense. "Aww poor little slut can't hold it huh? He just can't help himself. Does mommy feel to good? My toy can't even wait til mommy's done with him huh?"

"I-I'm sorry. I can't. Its so hard- mommy I'm gonna-im gonna cum if you keep touching me, pleaseee" his back arches up and his whiny noises flood my ears and I'm not sure I could think properly with him begging like that.

"Well if my pathetic little bitch just can't help it then why don't we make it fun huh?" His head tilts a bit "If you can't handle not cumming, you have full permission to just..keep cumming" I give an innocent smile even though he can't see it.

"..no permission needed?" His voice holds nothing but suspicion at my proposition

"Yep, as much as you need! Until I'm done with you" I go faster pumping him, getting him more desperate.

"Fuck- ok yes. Please. Just..just let me cum please" I smile before ripping my claws down his chest making sure to hit the mark from earlier he screams out as I do and his whole body tenses.

"Cum for me kitten" and with that he came undone. If I could see I was certain his eyes would be in his head right now. He got littered with cum and he screamed louder than when I clawed him. A stream of pleases left his mouth as he came down from the high before his body finally lossened. His chest rose and fell violently as his orgasm finished and he tried to stabilize his breathing.

I didn't give him much time before reaching into my drawer and pulling out a small box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
1K 24 7
18+ Story so read at your own risk First time writing so apologies if I'm not very good(quick note this story will not have much of a plot and will p...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
2.1K 34 19
(y/n) was an (age) years old, who had a decent life and an loving family, however a tragic incident took their family from them. After years of fight...