Kurt Left Us (Kurt Cobain Fan...

By Ur90sGrungeChick

"You were gonna leave me here without saying bye. Kurt, I thought you loved me. When you love someone, your n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 2

744 19 6
By Ur90sGrungeChick

Two Weeks Later

Kurt and I have been hanging out a lot even after school. We don't talk to anyone else because they all hate us for some reason. Probably because we're different. I then heard the home phone ring. As I pick up my pink one that's hooked to the wall next to me.

Phone Convo

Hello~ I groan

Hey it's Kurt~ Kurt

It's 6:00am~ I groan

Wanna skip?~Kurt

The whole day?~ me

Yeah~ Kurt

Sure but can you walk over here and we can walk together to your house?~ Me

Fine~ Kurt groaned

Yes. I love you~ I say while showing him that I won.

Alright alright you won~ Kurt

Just knock on my window when your here~ me

Okay bye~ Kurt

End Of Phone Convo

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. I decide to leave it down for the day. I then put on my pink and black Metallica shirt and some black nike spandex short shorts adding my black converse. I want Kurt to like me like I like him. So I did an effort to do my makeup. I just put on foundation, concealer, lip gloss, and mascara. I looked nice, my cheek bones already pop out a lot because of how skinny I am so I don't put blush.

I then heard little pebbles being thrown at my window and one made a crack. I open the balcony sliding door and look down at Kurt.

"You cracked my window" I say and he laughs.

I then let down the fire escape ladder so he could climb up. You see no one is allowed in my house. My dad won't ever let me ever since I was little and my friend saw him hit me.

"Hey sorry about the cracked window"

"It's fine" I say.

"You look pretty" he says. I look down at the ground and smile.

"Thanks"

"Want something to drink? We have your favorite milk. The strawberry Quik ." I say to him while looking at the ground. I saw him glance at my butt.

"Sure" he said.

I smirked to myself.

"Okay If you hear anything hide in the closet" I said.

"Okay"

I than walk downstairs to see my dad drunk as usual and its freakin 7:00am.

"I like those shorts baby girl" he screams.

I look at my mom and she doesn't say anything. I than gave my dad a disgusting look.

"Hey you don't look at me like that" he screams at me again and slaps me. I then broke out in tears.

I look at my mom and she's crying.

Then he starts touching my waist.

"Leave me alone" I scream cry at him. I go in fridge and get two little cartons of strawberry milk.

"Why do you need two?" My dad yells at me.

"Because I want too jackass" I tell while crying.

"What did you just call me?" He screams at me.

I ignore him and he runs after me but I close the door quickly and lock it.

"Hey" Kurt says looking up at me from my bed.

"Hey" I say while wiping my tears and hand him the carton.

Kurt's POV

I heard everything. I just didn't want to tell her. I felt bad for her. She's so sweet and awkward and weird. Her eyes are a little uneven but I like weird eyes.I think she's kinda cute.

Aubrey's POV

I knew Kurt heard what had happened.

"Umm he doesn't do this often" I say trying to make myself look better. Kurt just hugs me. We lay down together on my bed while just looking at my ceiling.

"Do you want a snack?" I ask.

"I'm hungry but it will hurt my stomach" he says.

"Well just try to eat a slice of apples"

I go back downstairs to see the same thing. My mom sitting on the couch wiping her tears and my dad drunk at the kitchen counter.

I take an apple and start cutting it.

"You just wait tonight Aubrey. When your moms asleep." he yells to me and winks.

"You think mom is asleep, she's awake. She's just too coward to say anything. Plus I'm probably gonna sleep over at a friends house then." I snarl at him while cutting the apples.

"Than all do it now" he yelled at me. I started to shake because of my anxiety. I didn't take my pills but there in my room. I started screaming.

Kurt's POV

I don't know what to do. I don't even know what's going on I think he's just yelling at her. I hear someone coming up the stairs and it sounds to heavy to be Aubrey. I then hide in the closet.

Aubrey's POV

He grabs me and picks me up. I know what's about to happen.

"You coward!! I hate you, your the worst mom in the world. How could you let this happen to me?" I screamed at her while my dad threw me on my bed and locked the door. All I could think about was Kurt probably hiding in the closet looking threw the blinds to see what's happening. I start crying.

"Please dad don't do this to me. I don't want too get off of me." I scream.

"Your not the boss" he said.

He than took my shirt off, good thing I was wearing a bra.

"Somebody help me" I scream cried and my dad slapped me making me cry even more.

"KURT PLEASE HELP ME" I scream cried.

Kurt's POV

I started crying a bit seeing her like that. I then heard her scream for my help.

Aubrey's POV

"Kurt please" I groan while crying.

"Who's Kurt?" My dad asks.

I then see Kurt go out of the closet.

"You don't treat your daughter that way." Kurt yelled at him.

My dad then pushed Kurt.

"Don't touch him" I scream at my dad.

Kurt pushes my dad back.

"Don't ever touch her like that again. She's your daughter you sicko. If I told the cops what you've been doing to her you'd be in jail for life" Kurt said.

My dad punched Kurt.

"Don't f*cking touch him" I scream at my dad. My dad then looks at me. I kicked my dad in the balls as he fell in pain. Kurt then pushed him out of my room and locked the door.

"I'm so sorry please don't tell anyone about that" I say while shaking still.

"I won't but can you just stay with me at my house? I don't feel safe leaving you here" Kurt says.

"Fine" I say.

I open my closet.

"Well I'm not gonna take my clothes. I need a new wardrobe." I say while breaking my piggy bank that I had from when I was a kid.

"Perfect $2,000" I say. Kurt's eyes got huge.

"You know what kind of guitar you could buy" he says.

"Kurt silly. I have a three guitars already" I say.

"You play guitar?" He asked.

"Yes here you can have one" I say to him. I hand him one acoustic one since I already have one and an electric.

"Wow thanks that's really nice of you"

"No problem"

He then grabs the guitars and puts them around him.

I then grab my bags and out my top back on.

"One second I say.

I then take my pills ad I finally stopped shaking.

I took them with me of course too.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked me while wiping her tears.

"Why would you care?" I say to her.

"Here take this, I was saving this for a car for you but here." she says. I then see $30,000.

"I can't take that" I say to her.

"Here honey" she says and puts it in my bags.

Kurt and I then walk to his house.

"Are you sure that it's fine?" I ask him.

"Yeah my mom won't mind" he says.

"Okay" I say.

He then puts my stuff in his room.

"You can stay in my room and I can sleep on the floor" he says.

"No Kurt its your room. You can sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the floor." I say to him.

"Well I mean we are best friends so maybe we can share a bed" he says.

"I guess" I say to him and blush a bit.

"Have you ever kissed someone before?" Kurt asked me.

"Have you?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Oh who?" I asked.

"That girl that drew on your locker. She used to be really nice before she got popular" he says.

"Oh was she a good kisser?" I asked.

"Are you bi?" He asked me.

"Its not bad, in fact I support it" he says.

That made me mad because his whole time I've liked him.

"I'm pretty sure it's obvious that I'm not. I was just wondering" I say to him getting upset.

"Oh sorry. Anyways she was okay. She would use her tongue way too much." he says.

"Oh well I've never kissed anyone before" I said shyly and immensely insecure.

"Well maybe we could try it" he said to me.

"It would be my first kiss" I said.

"Yeah I know I want to be your first" he said.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"Well we have to get closer" he said. My breathing started to pick up pace as well as my heart beat. As he scooted closer to me on the bed though.

"Then I put my hand on your waist and one on your cheek. And you put your hand on my shoulder and on my cheek." I felt his hand grasp my waist lightly and his other hand that was on my cheek was rough from the calluses when he played guitar but I didn't mind. I then out one hand one his shoulder and one on his cheek.

"Now what" I utter.

"Now we just kiss" he said.

I leaned in and he leaned in. Both of our eyes closing. Then our lips touched. It was like sparks. I then felt his tongue in my mouth.

"Kurt your tongue went in my mouth" I say to him.

"Yeah it's called a French kiss" he say and laughs.

I look down feeling shy.

"You don't have to feel shy about anything" he says and kisses me again.

He was perfect for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 45
A story of two people living a lifestyle where it can sometimes seem like the party never stops. Kurt and Lily are trying to figure out how to keep t...
3.7K 197 30
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain. ] Courtney Love has divorced Kurt Cobain and has taken the baby with her. Leaving the blond headed man completely heartbr...
5.6K 231 25
" it's okay, kurt. i'm here, im so proud of you." - dave grohl ♡ kurt cobain. - TW: arguments, cussing, abuse & heavy drug abuse. courtney, brief sex...
20K 510 50
The year is 2018,Aimee Eli is a 18 year old Nirvana fan struggling with her depression.she cries every night,the only thing that can comfort her is K...