What if deku had a quirk?Vers...

By LilJ1122

As we all know,Izuku didn't get a quirk,despite his parents both having powers.But what if he actually DID ge... More

Explanation/quirk
Growing
U.A Highschool
Fighting
Back into the fray Pt.1
Back into the fray Pt.2
Internships
Fame
Nemesis
A test of strength
Camping
Rescue
The next exam
Question
Searching
Sons
Life
Two?!
The festival and the island
The apex
Upgrading
The start of the end
Time together
The final battle part 1
The final battle part 2
The finale

Savior

12 0 0
By LilJ1122

Aizawa:We have another battle lesson today.
Three students walk into the room.

Mirio:Hey there!I'm Mirio,this is Nejire,and that's Amajiki.
Nejire:Hey hey!
The class goes to the gym in their gym clothes. Amajiki steps up first,nervously.
Aizawa:These students are the best of the best, they're even better than some pro heroes.
Amajiki jumps in the air and manifests clam shells that close on him.He rolls towards the class,Izuku steps forward and creates a hard flame shield.Amajiki makes contact with the wall and realizes the clam is turning to ash as he jumps out of the shell and manifests wing hawks.Bakugo flies up to him,Amajiki is about to attack but is intimidated by Bakugo's face. Amajiki is distracted as Bakugo pins him to the ground.
Kacchan:How's that?!
Amajiki:U-uh-uh-uh-
Izuku grabs Bakugo by his shoulder.
Izuku:Leave him alone Kacchan,you're scaring him.
Kacchan:Oh fine.
Amajiki hurries back to his friends apologetically.
Nejire:It's okay.
Nejire manifests energy from her feet and flies to the class.
Nejire:It's my turn now!
Nejire shoots a wave of energy at the students. Izuku puts his hands out together and shoots a wave of electricity,the beams clash as Tsuyu leaps up at Nejire and tries to drop kick her. Nejire however puts her other hand out and blasts Tsuyu away.Ojiro catches her,Shoto manifests a giant pillar of size at Nejire.She tries to blast the ice,but it still stands and makes its way towards her.Nejire lets up the struggle and is barely able to dodge the wave of electricity.Nejire puts both of her hands forward,but Izuku appears right next to her and grabs her shoulder.Nejire is shocked as the ice pillar hits her whole body,sending her flying.Nejire is able to recover,but is still hurt a great deal.Nejire lands.
Nejire:Hey hey!You guys are pretty-
Nejire falls silent as she feels something sharp against her neck.She looks to see a green blade. She looks behind her to see Togaru.
Togaru:This is your only chance,give up now.
Nejire:Woah woah woah woah!I give up!
Togaru puts his arm down.Nejire walks over to her friends.Mirio is the last one.
Mirio:Give me your all!
Tokoyami manifests dark shadow and sends him after Mirio,but to everyone's surprise,dark shadow goes right through him.Mirio's clothes fall to the ground as Mirio sinks into it and disappears.Mirio suddenly appears right in front of Izuku and throws a strong punch,but he is shocked and sent flying.
Mirio:Not bad!
Mirio disappears again,this time appearing in front of Bakugo.Bakugo puts his hands together,creating a flash bang.Mirio is blinded as Kirishima and Sato try to hit him from both sides,but Mirio jumps above them and quickly punches them in the guts,stunning them.Mirio disappears again and appears in front of Koji. Izuku appears right in front of miro,surprising him.Mirio disappears again,but no matter where he appears,Izuku is right there with him.
Mirio(thinking):I can't shake him!
Mirio tries to think of a strategy when he lands on something sticky.He sees a purple ball under his foot.Mineta throws a bunch more balls at Mirio.Mirio gets an idea and tries to use the balls as cover,but suddenly,the balls spark as Mirio is shocked.Mirio is hurt pretty bad as the class stands in front of him.
Mirio:Not bad,you guys have earned your licenses!Great job.
Aizawa:Well done everyone.Now for the next activity.We shall be going in on hero internships again,but now you guys can choose to go with one of these three for your next internships.
Izuku and Togaru head with mirio.The other students either go with Nejire and amajiki or to other pro heroes.
Mirio:Alright guys,we're going to see Nighteye.
The three go to a building,the enter to see a tall man with a blue skinned girl.

Bubble girl:Hello there!Welcome to our agency.

Nighteye:...
Izuku:Hello.
Togaru:...
Nighteye stands and look at the two.His eye changes color.

His quirk was the ability to see the future of himself and other people.He looks at Togaru and sees many ways that he or Togaru could win.It would be a 50-50 match.Nighteye's eye turns to normal.
Nighteye:Kamakiri,I want you to come at me.
Togaru:Well...if you say so.
Togaru charges at nighteye at high speeds. Nighteye is barely able to dodge the blade. Togaru keeps swinging and swinging as Nighteye tries to trip Togaru,but Togaru regains his footing and sticks foot blades into the floor,Togaru grabs Nighteye's arm and pulls him in.He presses a small blade up against Nighteye's throat.
Nighteye:Well done.
Nighteye looks at Izuku.He uses his quirk again.But this time...he only sees his loss?This shouldn't be possible.Not a single encounter when he wins?Is this boy that powerful?Nighteye stops using his quirk and nods.
Nighteye:Welcome to our agency.
Izuku and Togaru:Thank you.
The 2 head out with Mirio on a usual patrol.A small girl runs into Izuku's shin.

The boys quickly take notice of her bandages.
???:Eri?Where'd you go?
A man steps out behind eri as Izuku lifts her up.

Kai:Hey there,sorry about what her.I've been looking for her for a few minutes.
Izuku:If you don't mind us asking,why is she covered in bandages.
Kai:You see,she's very clumsy and just keeps falling and hurting herself.
Eri clutches on to Izuku as Togaru looks her in the eyes.
Kai:Come on now eri.
Eri reluctantly lets go of Izuku and walks back to Kai.
Togaru walks past Midoriya to eri.Mirio runs up to Togaru and pulls him back.
Mirio:Listen,I know that things may look suspicious,but she's willingly going back to him.We have to-
Togaru snacks Mirio's hand off of him.
Togaru:Yeah...fuck that.
Togaru runs to eri and pulls her back and manifests a blade.Kai quickly looked back and takes his glove back.Togaru and Kai lunge at each other.Suddenly,a dark and purple cloud appears under Kai as he falls into it and disappears.The entire group is shocked.
Mirio:What was that?
Izuku:I know that cloud,that was a portal.That was...Kurogiri.
Far away
Kai appeared in a bar surrounded by strangers.
Shigaraki:Welcome.
Kai got up and looked behind him to see-

Shigaraki:To the league of villains.
Kai:Why am I here?
All for one walks out of the shadows.
All for one:We're in need of your skills and resources.
Kai:So what would I get in return?
Nine:Your part of a yakuza gang,I'm pretty sure you already have anything we could give you.
Kai:...Okay,that's fair.But before anything else, we need to get a girl.This girl is very important.
Her name is Eri.
All for one:Where is she now?
Kai:With some hero students.I knew who one of them was,Izuku Midoriya.
Shigaraki:That kid...
Nine:Where would he be now?
Kai:They were patrolling the area,from the sounds of it they had to be from a close by building.
All for one:...I know where they are.They're at Nighteye's hero agency base.
Shigaraki:All right,here's the plan.Nine,send your three friends over to them and try to extract the girl.Don't let them know you're with us.
Nine:Got it.Chimera,slice,mummy.
Nine looks to his friends,they nod and leave the hideout,heading towards the building.
Izuku,Togaru,and Mirio return to the agency. Togaru is holding eri in his arms.They walk into a room where there seems to be some debriefing.They see nighteye and other pro heroes,along with Bakugo and Kirishima.
Nighteye:Hello,how was your patrol?
Togaru:It got a little intense.
Nighteye sees eri in togaru's arms.
Nighteye:I can see that,we're having a conference about a yakuza member known as Kai chisaki.
Eri starts to shake and whimper.Togaru immediately starts walking out of the room.He leaves as the pro heroes are confused.
Izuku:We actually just had a run in with Kai chisaki.
Nighteye:What happened?
Izuku:Him and Togaru were going for each other when he disappeared.I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but your gang member might be in arms with the league of villains.
Nighteye:That is bad news indeed.
Mirio:Is that girl his daughter?
Nighteye:Not from what we know,we have a theory that...he's using her skin to make bullets.
Suddenly,the wall of the conference room is destroyed as Chimera,Slice,and mummy jump through.
Chimera:Where's the girl?Tell us and we won't get violent.
All the heroes stand up calmly as the students band together at the front.
Izuku:Did shigaraki send you?Or was it chisaki?
The villains were silent.Mummy sent his arms out as his bandages grabbed every inanimate object.The objects turned into humanoid shape.The heroes were now surrounded. Chimera walked in front.
Chimera:I'll handle him.
Chimera lunged at Izuku and threw a punch. Izuku blocked it,but was still sent flying through the wall into a different room.
Kacchan:Izu-
Bakugo looked forward and was barely able to dodge a red blade.He looked to see the blades were slice's hair strands.
Slice:You don't have the luxury of looking away in this fight.
Slice lunged for Bakugo,but can't get close to hitting him like before.The heroes fight the inanimate objects as Mirio heads to chimera and Izuku.Kirashima runs outside to Togaru.
Kirashima:We need to run!There are villains here,they're after her!
Togaru nods as he and Kirashima run out of the building.
Togaru:We need to go to the dorms,no one but us should know where that is.
Kirashima:Good call.
Mirio follows chimera and Izuku and sees them clashing.Izuku punches chimera away and throws a wave of flames,but chimera opens his mouth wide and lets loose a wide spew of flames that overpower Izuku's.The flames head straight for Izuku,but he opens his mouth and is able to consumes the fire,he coughs up smoke as his stomach glows.
Izuku:He's got intense heat!
Chimera charges at Izuku and throws another punch,but Izuku dodges and gut punches him. Chimera steps back as Izuku grabs him by his dreads and starts swinging him around,Izuku throws chimera out the building.Chimera grabs ahold of the building before he completely falls out of the building.Mirio phases into the ground and tackles chimera off the wall.Mirio's arm glows as he revs it back.
Mirio:Detroit Smash!
Mirio punches chimera into the ground and craters the street beneath them.Izuku floats from above next to Mirio.
Izuku:What was that?
Mirio:D-did you see that?
Izuku:Yes?Your quirk is "turning into nothing" to phase through physical space.Where did the super strength come from?
Mirio:I'm sorry...but I can't tell you that.
Izuku:Oh...that's okay.
Mirio:Can you also make sure not to tell anyone else please?
Izuku:Um sure.
Their conversation is interrupted by chimera quickly standing up.He charges at them and attempts to clotheslines the both of them,but Mirio phases through the beasts arm as Izuku grabs chimera's other arm.Izuku slams chimera into the ground so hard he bounces off of it.Izuku surrounds his fist in electricity and fire,he throws a devastating punch and hits chimera in the face.Izuku pants and steps back to Mirio.But chimera stands up again.
Mirio:Jesus,this guy is tough.
Chimera:I'm not out yet!
Chimera yells as he charges towards the boys again,but someone tackles chimera away and pins him down.
Izuku:Kirashima?
Kirashima:I saw you guys were having trouble! Don't worry,Eri's safe!
Chimera kicks Kirashima off of him.Izuku and Mirio charge from behind and grab chimera's arms.They lean back and hold him down as Kirashima runs to him and punches him in the face over and over again.Chimera struggles and struggles until he starts to black out.Eventually chimera loses consciousness as the boys breath sighs of relief.They go back inside the building and see the other villains have been beaten,but there are also many injured pro heroes.
Nighteye:We need to leave,this building is compromised,but we'll draw attention if we go to the hospital.
Fatgum:Where can we go then?
Izuku:What about my house?
Bubble girl:That's appreciated but we couldn't do that.
Nighteye:Actually,if we changed out of our hero suits and took some sort of shortcut to his house,we could slip by prying eyes.
Izuku:Kacchan,can you take them there?
Kacchan:Got it,but where are you headed?
Izuku:To our student dorms.That's where togaru's taking eri.
Kirashima and Mirio head with Izuku while Bakugo takes the pro heroes to Izuku's house. The heroes who aren't injured arrest the villains.The 3 boys arrive at the dorms and see only Togaru and eri.
Izuku:Everyone else must be at their own internships with Nejire and the other pro heroes.
Izuku pulls out his phone and calls Rumi.
Izuku:Hey,I need you to go to my house and check on some people okay?Okay,I love you.
Izuku puts his phone away as the group simply stands there and waits for news from Bakugo and Rumi.The boys bond with eri as she grows more comfortable and happy with them.Izuku's phone rings as he hears a familiar but unpleasant voice.
All for one:Hello Midoriya.
Izuku freezes but quickly snaps out of it and responds.
Izuku:What did you do to Kacchan and Rumi?!
All for one:Oh don't worry,they're fine.I can't say the same about your house however,I'd hurry home if I were you.
The phone beeps as Izuku starts to freak out.
Izuku:Dammit!We have to go!Villains are at my house!
Kirishima:I'll watch eri,you guys go!
Togaru and Mirio follow Izuku to his house.As they arrive they see it and the entire neighborhood destroyed.Countless civilians and heroes were injured.Izuku and the group were completely distraught,they didn't know what to do.Izuku suddenly heard his mother weakly call out to him.
Inko:I-Izuku.
Izuku looked to see his mother out on a stretcher.He ran to her and looked at her,she was bleeding a great deal as her body was battered and bruised.
Izuku:Mom!
Izuku filled the doctors and her mother into an ambulance heading to the hospital.Hours have passed as the rain covers almost the entire city.The sun beams and spears through the large mass of clouds as it slowly loses it's light. All for one is nowhere to be found and thankfully there were no casualties.Rumi was hurt too,but not too badly.Izuku waited by his mother's side in her hospital room.She was unconscious.A doctor came in.
Izuku:Is she going to be alright?
Doctor:No...no she is not.I'm sorry to say this, but with her injuries,there is a high probability that she won't make it.
Izuku seemed silent,but he was in complete agony.His mother was hurt,and it's all was his fault, his house is destroyed,and it's all his fault.His mother's going to die,and it's all his fault!The doctor left as Izuku began to tear up and clutch on to his mother's hand.The door opened again as Izuku expected the doctor,but it was Mandalay.
Izuku:M-Mandalay?
Mandalay:Um...the students are starting to head back.Just wanted to let you know.
Izuku:...Thank you.
Mandalay left as Izuku stood up and looked behind him to see the window.
Izuku:They're out there...
Izuku clenches his fist so hard it bleeds as he feels his blood literally boiling.Izuku has never felt like this before,this isn't just rage it's-it's... he's not sure what it is,only what it feels like. And it feels like his chest is burning with the thought of them,the villains.Izuku stares out as the sun is completely covered by clouds.
Izuku:All for one...Shigaraki...chisaki...

Izuku:I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 2 18
As we know,Izuku was born without a quirk.But what if he actually did have a power?
88 0 5
In a planet full of heroes, it's hard to fault Midoriya Izuku for wanting to become one as well. But his quirk will send him on a journey into a worl...
2.2K 35 11
this story is, in my opinion, just a what if, specifically... what if izuku had already trained and prepared himself before hand, had built himself u...
65.7K 751 19
WHAT IF DEKU HAD A QUIRK SIMILAR TO SPIDERMANS POWER