Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)
Don't leave me alone... (1)

Wish you were there for me... (4)

1.2K 103 37
By ssssss21199

Ignore the mistakes!! 😞
.
.

Flashback

"....sorry for your loss"
The doctor left but Sana followed him.

"Sorry for our loss means doctor?! How can you not save him?!"
She asked in anger plus disbelief.

"Oh no no! He is alive... I'm really sorry for confusing you... He is alright, it's just he.."
Doctor hung his head low.

"It's j-just what doctor?"
"He got paralysed by legs. And cannot walk until when don't know but making him walk will also risk him"
Sana clasped her mouth in shock.

"P-paralysed?"
Sana was baffled in the situation.

"Take care of him. He has found in slight depression too"
The doctor patted her head and went to his cabin.

Sana was crying heavily that's when she noticed Jungkook who was going to enter in Taehyung's cabin.

She didn't let meet koo to Taehyung. She wasn't knowing the real truth behind Taehyung's accident and she already gave her heart to Taehyung. When that Taehyung is facing the heartbroken situation like paralysis. She did what she wanted to.

After throwing koo out of the hospital she entered the cabin and found Mr. And Mrs. Kim hugging their son when finding him alive, they were unknown to the paralysis fact.

"Y-you are alive baby... I was so scared"
Mrs. Kim kissed his whole face but the said male was staring at Sana blankly.

"Sana tell them to go..."
Taehyung uttered.

"But tae--"
"Please... I disowned them as my parents I'm orphan from now onwards"
Tae's parents heart broke into pieces.

"Bear what are you saying?"
Mr. Kim asked in sadness.

"I'm saying the truth Mr. Kim. And also think that I died... And Don't tell this to Jungkook too. Let him be happy without me. He faced a lot of humiliation because o-of me. He deserves respect"
Taehyung announced and Mrs. Kim shook her head.

"Do whatever you want... I won't leave you now or never --"
"SANA!"
Tae shouted, Mrs. Kim startled even Sana too.

"I asked you something, can't you do this simple shit?!"
Sana gulped and started to take them out.

"Please listen to me aunty, listen to him"
"I'm his mother for your kind information! If you want you can get lost"
She pushed Sana.

"Fine then, if you are stubborn I am stubborn too. I will kill myself right here right now"
Taehyung stared at his mother sharply. And Mrs. Kim knew he wasn't joking.

"But--"
"Leave..."
Mr. Kim took his wife's hand and made their way out but before they could completely got out Taehyung called.

"Don't tell this to anyone... Not even Jungkook."
Mr. Kim nodded.

'I hope kookie is safe'
Mrs. Kim thought.
With that Mr. And Mrs. Kim left the place.

"You did bad tae, they are your parents"
Sana scolded.

"You should go too. And my parents you say, so what? Because of them I am admitted here"
Taehyung muttered making Sana confused.

"Because of them? What do you mean Taehyung? Aren't you got into accident because of Jungkook?"
She asked.

"Of course not! It's just..."
With that Taehyung told the actual reason behind his accident"

"... And I lo-lost my legs forever--"
Sana interrupted.

"Not for forever but it have risk"
Tae stared at her blankly.

"I don't want to make it... I just want to go away from here, will you help me?"
Sana nodded her head.

"I-- I am sorry Taehyung"
Tae raised his eyebrows.

"Why?"
"Because I did something you will not like"
Tae hummed indicating her to continue.

"Actually I kicked Jungkook out of the hospital... I am really very sorry Taehyung, I misunderstood Jungkook, I thought he was the reason that you got into accident..."
Sana fiddled with her finger in shame.

"It's fine, help me getting out of here and then you can leave too. I--"
Sana interrupted.

"It's not fine tae, and I'm not going anywhere I will be with you wherever you are going. And talking about kookie, then he is regretting badly and I'm sure because of me he is blaming himself only. At least let me tell him that you are alive, he will not regret no more..."
She clutched onto his arms desperately in need to tell Jungkook the whole truth.

"Why? So that he will come running to me and will never leave me?"
Sana nodded.

"I don't need him. Because now I'm not perfect, he don't deserve the imperfect guy like me. Let him be happy now. I humiliated him a lot of times, even tannie too gave a lot of problems to him and now the addition of my this stage will make his whole life spoil. So it's better that he is thinking that I died"
Taehyung completed. Sana wiped her tears.

"He is not like that person. Even he hurted you so badly, I know he will never be happy without you, he can't be happy without you, I saw it in his eyes."
Sana tried to convince Taehyung.

"Whatever it is, I don't want Jungkook to be with a paralysed guy"
Tae said sadly.

"But tae doctor said--"
"Doctor also said that it's risky, right? And moreover I don't want to hurt him by letting him help me... And miss Sana you should also leave me. I don't want anyone's pity or help"
Sana was so close to slap him.

"I am not going!! And it's not out of pity, its out of care and love. I love you, whether you feel the same for me or not. I will not leave... Do whatever you want to do!!"
Sana huffed in anger.

Flashback ended

Mr. Kim told Jungkook about Taehyung's health. Mr. And Mrs. Kim is also unknown to the fact that Taehyung got paralysed.

"I-I-- how can you hide it from me?"
Jungkook cried hardly. Yeontan came to him and started to lick his tears.

Jungkook stared at the baby pup, who was consoling him.

"I will give your TaeTae back baby, tomorrow you are coming too. My Yeontan suffered a lot, I'm the reason baby... I'm the reason"
Jungkook embraced the pup.
.
.

"Why you have to talk with kookie like that, huh?"
Sana took a deep breath at Taehyung's question.

"S-so what can I do? I-- I love you Taehyung and now we are engaged, I got insecure"
Tae chuckled.

"But you know I don't love you. I am gay, I just respects you nothing else, I felt safe around you and you were there with me so don't wanted to hurt you. That's why we are getting married and I told you about it, didn't I?"
Sana nodded.

"I'm sorry, I w-will apologize to him too"
Sana stood up ready to leave that's when Taehyung stroll his wheel chair near the girl.

"Sana? What happened?"
Tae asked softly

"Nothing tae, just feeling tired. I will go to sleep now... Take care and call me if you need anything"
Tae nodded his head.

'I know what are you thinking but I can't be yours Sana. I am just fulfilling the responsibility that you were there for me'
Tae sighed.

"Wow! was she this much sad that she forgot to help me to lay down on bed"
Tae shook his head in disappointment.

He was going to try by himself but a soft pair of hands came from behind helping him to stand, he smiled to himself

"I didn't forgot! And dare you to do it by yourself"
Sana helped him lay down.

"You could've called me but no, you have to be hero. Why can't you just proceed treatment tae? You and I both know that you can stand on your own feet if we start to treat and we should try to face the ris--"
Tae cut her off.

"Not interested anymore... If you are tired helping me then I will hire any caretaker or will take my own care all by myself. Good night"
Sana felt offended but didn't spoke any word and left the room.

Next morning

"Yoongi hyung, get up please. It's time to go... We are late already"
Jungkook was continuously knocking on the door of Yoongi's room.

Yoongi tiredly and annoyingly got up and opened the door only to find the excited but angrily pouting bunny boy.

"Bun it's just 6 am"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"For your kind information, we are going to stay at Taehyung's house"
"What? Who decided it? We can't and he didn't invited us, I already booked the room in the hotel bun"
Yoongi explained irritation laced in his voice.

"Okay, then you will stay in the hotel, I will stay at my TaeTae's place"
Jungkook smiled cheekily. Yoongi shook his head.

"Baby we don't even know the address and will he let you stay at his home knowing you betrayed him two years back?"
Jungkook shake his head in denial.

"I know but I have plan, and I want to apologise hyung. I can't stay still knowing my tae is back"
Yoongi sighed helplessly.

"Fine! Do whatever you want to, but I'm going at 8 am it's really early. If you want you can go and start to earn the forgiveness from Taehyung, okay?"
Jungkook's eyes shined.

"It's great!!! I will go bye!"
"Be safe!!"
Jungkook nodded and drove off to the destination.
.
.

Jungkook was out of Taehyung's house. He took all the details of his house from the sweet receptionist, she liked the way koo was requesting so she gave the address of Tae's house.

"It's very nice and cozy..."
Jungkook giggled.

He opened the bag and spoke.

"Tannie, don't you dare to talk until I say, okay?"
Yeontan wiggled his tail.

Jungkook took the deep breath and stood infront of the door before ringing the bell.

After a while someone opened the door and that someone was Sana. He frowned in confusion while Sana was shocked to say the least.

"Jungkook y-you?"
Koo nodded.

"How come you got to know about the p-place?"
She asked stuttering.

"I just--"
"Who is there, Sana?"
Taehyung asked, Jungkook's eyes shone in the tears of happiness.

Taehyung was sitting on the dinning chair having his breakfast.

"It's no--"
"Tae! I'm here"
Jungkook pushed Sana slightly, making his way towards him.

"Why are you h-here koo-- Jungkook?"
Taehyung got scared.

'No no no... How come he is here? He will see my legs...'
Tae went panicked.

"Stop right there Mr. Jeon!"
Jungkook halted at the cold voice.

"But tae--"
"How dare you to stalk me? Don't you have any manners?"
"But hyung--"
"DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME HYUNG!"
Jungkook flinched at the roaring voice of Taehyung. Meanwhile Yeontan's ears perked up at the voice of Taehyung.

Yeontan so wanted to jump on his TaeTae but Jungkook warned him to not do so.

"Get lost"
Taehyung yelled. Jungkook sighed heavily and shook his head.

"I'm not here to go, I am here to stay with you, to apologise"
"No need, you may go..."
"Not until Iet you meet someone"
Taehyung stared at Jungkook confusedly.

Jungkook placed his hand inside the bag and gestured Yeontan to come out, he wasted no seconds and jumped out of the bag. Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Tannie?"
He wanted to get up, but wasn't able to get up. Yeontan didn't waited for tae to stand up. Jungkook was confused that why tae wasn't able to stand because his whole body was screaming excitement after seeing his lovely puppy.

"T-tannie... Come here my baby"
Taehyung spread his hands for Yeontan who jumped on him licking Taehyung's whole face. Growling time to time.

"I missed you soooo much... I'm sorry for staying away from you"
Taehyung hugged the baby really very tightly.

"He stayed at the doorstep everyday Taehyung, just in the hope that you will come for him, but you never came."
Jungkook broked the bubble of the duo.

"Did my tannie missed me this much"
Yeontan snuggled closer to Taehyung as possible as he can.

"You chose to stay away from tannie too---"
"I will do whatever I want to do. Do not dare to object my decision!"
Taehyung cut koo off.

"I will object!! You left your tannie, you were the one who adopted him, do even know how much did this small little one suffered, huh? How could you? First I thought you are upset on your parents, on me that's why you didn't came back. But what was his fault?"
Jungkook pointed at the fluff ball.

"You know noth--"
"Please kind lady shut up! Just you liked or we can say loved him you took him away, away from his loved ones... Don't you have sham--"

"JUNGKOOK!! SHUT UP"
Taehyung shouted. Jungkook startled.

"I will not! I thought you died... But no you were alive, she was m-my best friend why she kept hidden it from me, oh leave it! HOW DARE YOU TO LEAVE THIS INNOCENT PUP, YOU COWARD MAN!!"
Jungkook screamed the last word.

"I'm not c-coward"
Tae said wobbly. Koo rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, you aren't but you definitely are emotionless guy. You left me, I understand, you left eomma appa I understand but why him. He starved himself for literally two day!! He was at the s-stage t-to lose his l-life... Still he came to you and you? You are sitting like a king! Not even dare to come to the pup, that's how you are EMOTIONLESS COWAR--"

Sana pushed Jungkook in anger, who collapsed on the floor hissing. Yeontan went alert he immediately started to bark on Sana.

"Tannie, no"
Tae warned on which Yeontan stopped barking. Jungkook smiled to himself sadly.

'Priorities are changed I guess'

"You know nothing kookie... You know nothing!!"
She spat.

"Then tell me you stupid girl!! Just to have Taehyung you separated him from us"
Tae gritted his teeth. He can't hear the fake allegations against Sana.

"She didn't seperated any of us!! You were the one and my parents were the reason for this seperation. At least for once accept your fault! You and that parents of mine are same... Just thinking about yourself."
Taehyung frustratedly yelled. Jungkook laughed.

"Oh yeah yeah... She did this with you. She wants you anyhow by hook or by crook, right Sana-ssi? I was at fault I accept but you did a great job by manipulating him against us"
Sana shook her head. She was feeling humiliated.

"J-jungkook, please stop... I w-was helpless..."
Sana sobbed.

"Why? You wanted to have Taehyung on bed--"
"Better control your freaking mouth Jungkook. You are talking with my fiance"
Tae butted in.
Koo felt hurt, he started to clap.

"So she successfully manipulated you! Just get up and be a man dude!! Your parents are waiting for you and here you are marrying this selfish girl!"
Jungkook grabbed her arms in anger, she hissed in pain.

"Jungkook mind your tongue"
"I will not! Do whatever you want to do... You are not even getting up, freaking coward"
Jungkook mocked. Sana fumed in anger

"Jungkook, if you don't know anything don't speak rubbish"
Sana pulled out her hands from koo's grasp

"Oh please, he don't have guts to even fight--"
"NO... I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M PARALYSED!!!"
Taehyung screamed in frustration.
Jungkook gasped at the truth, his body felt weak suddenly.

"P-pa--"
"Yes, paralysed. The accident made me p-paralysed, I... I-I can't walk!! I'm a f-freaking coward, happy? Now go... JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE"
Taehyung sobbed in anger, hurt, sadness.

"Just-- just leave... I t-thought... I t-thought that you-- you are regretting but you s-still are the same Jungkook. YOU ARE SAME AS BEFORE"
Yeontan licked the tears.

Sana was crying too. The allegations of Jungkook didn't made her hurt the way Taehyung's word pierced her heart.

Jungkook didn't listened anything, he slowly made his way near Taehyung. His heart was beating rapidly. Hurt to the core. He acted just to hear out the truth of Taehyung's not leaving the place.

He crouched down to Taehyung's level, sitting on his knees. He saw Taehyung's legs which were pale, his heart wavered at the condition of his love.

"I am s-sorry, if my words hurt you... But you weren't telling the truth so I have to make up this a-act. I should be the one to suffer... Not-- not you tae"
Jungkook spread his arms around Tae's legs, putting his head on his thighs, snuggling closer with Yeontan.

"A-act?"
Jungkook nodded.

"I'm... I'm re-really sorry, please come back... I will make ev-everything right, tae"
Taehyung pushed him.

"You don't have to--"
"I have to, I am the one who hurt you"
Tae shook his head.

"No Jungkook, I got into an accident just because of my--"
Jungkook placed his index finger on his lips.

"I am the one because of your this condition tae, I'm the one. If I didn't have forced you into relationship, your parents... I.. it's totally fine now. Come with me"
Jungkook smiled and clutched on his hands tightly.

"I can't Jungkook. You all hurt me equally, and because of your all selfish behaviour I'm here without my legs. And don't pity me, not at all. I'm happy and healthy all because of Sana, she was there with me unlike you who rejected and used my body as a revenge. Bitter but truth, you regretted but what's the use now?"
Taehyung stared in Jungkook's eyes firmly.

"And my parents you say? They were never with me when I needed, they were never with my dreams and passion, they never asked me about my choice. So if they are suffering without me, they deserves it. Just keep Yeontan here now, you are right that what was my tannie's fault... My tannie will be with me now, I'm the happiest"
Taehyung completed kissing Yeontan's nose.

"I can't leave you t-tae"
"You will get nothing Jungkook, I will never or I can't never give you or Mr. And Mrs. Kim another chance because even if I will forgive you all but can you give me my two years back? Or can you give my legs back?"
Jungkook nodded.

"I can give you back your legs tae"
"I don't need it from you now. I can't forgive you... I c-can't"
Tae gestured Sana to give him his wheelchair.

She nodded and took the wheelchair placing infront of him. Taehyung took Sana's help, Jungkook was going to touch him ready to help but tae showed his palm.

"She is there for me..."
Jungkook shut his eyes close before nodding his head.

"And yeah day after tomorrow we are going to get married, you can stay here until then but as a guest... Don't expect from me that I will forgive you"
Taehyung sighed heavily and scrolled towards his room.

Yeontan followed his owner happily. He only wanted Taehyung. Whether he was with Jungkook but the warmth and love Taehyung gave him, he can't forget him ever.

"M-marriage? With s-sana?"
Jungkook sobbed.

"Should I go? Did I lost the chance?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"At least I can earn the forgiveness and don't worry tae I will give you back your legs!! You will get treated for your legs baby... And yeah, Sana is the b-best choice"
Koo giggled which was everything but happy.

"I s-should inform it to mom, at least s-she will suggest me the solution"
With that Jungkook placed the call to Mrs. Jeon and once again ranted each and everything, ready to hear the solution.
.
.

It was time for the office and Taehyung was punctual, he got ready on time and made his way to living room. He frowned upon seeing Jungkook laying on the couch uncomfortably.

'I thought you will leave...'

"Mr. Jeon, get up"
Tae shook the bunny boy who was in deep slumber.

"Is it the time to sleep? Get up fast."
Taehyung scolded but went in vain.

"SANA!!"
Taehyung roared. Jungkook jolted up from sleep.

Sana came downstairs running in panic.

"What--"
"Why he is sleeping on the couch?! Why he is uncomfortable?! How could you forget to show him guest room, huh?!"
Taehyung started to scold Sana. She lowered her head in sadness.

"I'm really sor--"
"A sorry won't bring him his comfort. His back might me hurting now. I know his habits, don't do this mistake next time, got it?!"
He shouted, Sana startled and nodded her head.

"It's fine--"
"No! It's not fine... Not at all"
Taehyung huffed and stroll towards dining table.

"U-uh Jungkook that's y-your room"
She pointed the way making Jungkook nod his head.

'You still care for me... And telling me that you will never forgive me'
Koo smiled to himself.

Taehyung realised his act. He stared at Sana whose face was saddened.

'I did wrong, I have to apologise to her in person'

"Be ready in five minutes, we are heading to office"
Jungkook nodded at the cold tone.
Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"But tae, you don't like to be late at office"
Sana spoke in utter disbelief.

"It's just the matter of five minutes Sana"
"Just five minutes? Since when you started to--"
"Don't argue please, five minutes will not ruin the company"
Sana's jaw dropped.

'It is been just the start of the day and you started to being whipped for jungkook already.'
Sana smiled to herself and was going to her room, to get resume her get up.

"Sana, I'm sor--"
"It's okay Taehyung"
She cut him off and left.

Taehyung's heart hurt at her change in tone.

"I messed up once again!"
Taehyung pulled his hairs in frustration.

He went to check on Jungkook, he was going to knock on the door but fortunately it was open.

Jungkook was talking on the phone.

"Momma~ don't tease me... But yeah, he scolded her for me that means I have a chance right?"
Tae almost smiled.

'His habit of ranting everything to his mother is just the same'
Tae thought and knocked on the door gaining his attention.

Jungkook turned his head and smiled.

"Okay mom, I'll hung upon the call..."
He hung up and spoke.

"What happened tae? Do you--"
"I was here to check upon on you, are you ready?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Tae--"
"It's Taehyung for you... No, not Taehyung it's Mr. Kim for you"
Jungkook pouted before nodding his head.

"Mr. K-kim, are you seriously going to marry Sana?"
Jungkook asked in pure sadness.

"Of course, is there any reason to not marry her, do you have any one?"
Taehyung snapped.

"N-no... She is-- is nice girl"
Tae nodded.

'You don't know bun, I can't break the promise now. You have to face my strictness'
Tae thought sadly.

"So come, we are already late"
Koo nodded.

Time skip

At the office

Jungkook told everything to Yoongi. He was crying helplessly.

"Baby, please don't cry--"
"How--- how come I not? Day after tomorrow he is going to marry and I can't do anything. I wanted to earn forgiveness but see I have to face this shitty situation"
Jungkook sobbed. Yoongi took a deep breath.

"You are not staying here anymore"
Jungkook shook his head.

"It's just first day hyungie--"
"Shut up! He is not going to forgive you and they both are getting married then why are you getting hurt. I know you did bad but now Taehyung is getting overboard"
Taehyung heard it and he entered.

"I'm getting overboard? Me?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Then? My brother is apologising, he gave you your pup. He took care of your parents! Then also you are just making him realise that only he was at fault, really Mr. Kim?"
Yoongi folded his arms.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but was it really Jungkook that you suffered this? You are marrying to girl when you are completely gay!!"
Yoongi yelled.

"Hyung please calm down"
Jungkook whispered.

"She was there with me--"
"You chose her to be with you! That girl is responsible for all this melodrama! She was liar, broke every relationship !"
Taehyung stared at Yoongi unfazed and turned around.

"Just because he is your brother you are blaming the innocent girl who supported me. I told her to go too but she was stubborn. I can't wait for day after tomorrow, I have to marry her today itself, I can't hear any blame for her"
Jungkook gasped in horror and Yoongi widen his eyes.

"No, no Taehyung. We are lovers, we shared our sould body---"
"We are not, I thought we were lovers, you broke me first kookie. But don't worry I don't hold grudges."
Taehyung smiled and placed the call to the workers for further arrangement of marriage.

"Tae, please don't get married to her?"
Jungkook pleaded but tae ignored him and left the place and Jungkook felt on his knees, crying heavily.

"I l-lo--"
"You don't have to cry for the person who is not willing to give you a chance"
Yoongi patted koo's shoulder.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEAK RUBBISH TO HIM! HE SUFFERED ALL BECAUSE OF ME"
Jungkook pushed his brother, his eyes were full of rage.

"Didn't you suffered?"
Yoongi deadpanned.

"I suffered very less as compared to Taehyung!"
Jungkook pulled his hairs in anger.

"How com--"
"I'M HEALTHY DAMN IT!! Can't you s-see him? He-- he lost his legs!! How come he will be happy? Why he will come to me? When I ditched him and proposed Sana, after sleeping with him at the last night!!"
Jungkook placed his palm onto face crying heavily.

"W-who will trust the person that b-broke the innocent ones heart"
Jungkook sobbed, chest tightening in pain but he chose to ignore it.
.
.

With Taehyung

"Be ready Sana we are getting married today itself"
Sana jolted up from her chair.

"THE HELL?"
Tae nodded.

"I already called the flower decorators and they might have started their work too. Just choose the dresses. I have selected, now choose one among them"
Tae gave her the iPad emotionlessly.

"Why are you hurrying the marriage? If you don't want the--"
"It's fine... Choose fast, only 2 hours are left"
He left. Sana sighed helplessly.

This wasn't her dream, yeah she wanted to marry Taehyung but not like this. She wanted Taehyung to love her first but Taehyung is completing the formality.

'To make you stay away from misery and to repay the good deeds of Sana, I'm marrying her bun. I'm sorry for hurting you... But you don't deserve me. She was with me baby, I have to repay her'
He sighed and went to his room.
His heart was crying as hell whenever Jungkook's hurtful expression crossed his mind.

"I'm sorry baby... I'm really sorry"
.
.

Time skip

The time of Taehyung and Sana's marriage.

"Do you Sana Minatozaki take Kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband"
The priest asked.

"I do..."

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Sana Minatozaki as your lawful wedded wife"

"I d--"

"Congratulations... Yippeeeee *hic*"
Taehyung's words got cut off by the drunken voice.

He turned his head at the voice and frowned in confusion.

"K-kookie?"
Tae whispered.

"Cong-- congrwatulations newly mawrried hushband and wife"
Jungkook giggled. He stumbled on his feet.

"Sana ish l-lucky"
He fell on the floor hiccuping and that's when the bottle from Jungkook's hand fell down breaking down into pieces which pierced into koo's palm but instead of crying he laughed.
Taehyung gasped, he strolled his wheel chair towards his love in worry.

"Koo!! What--"
Jungkook showed him the palm.

"Dunt cwome nearrr mweee... She will feel bwad, you both awee marreeed now"
Jungkook giggled and got up hastily. His legs were wobbling.

He started to cough loudly, but still his laugh weren't dying down.

"Koo, b-baby calm down. We ain't married"
Tae slowly stroll towards Jungkook.

"Really...? Ywou are gway, you can-- *cough* *cough*"
Jungkook's cough worsen which panicked Taehyung to the core.

"Hey koo"
Tae spoke and that's when his panic reached its peak when blood started to ooze out from koo's nose. And within a second Jungkook collapsed down unconscious.

"KOO!!"
Taehyung stroll towards unconscious Jungkook.

He tried to got up from the wheel chair, Sana got alerted and helped Taehyung who pushed her and he stood up by himself only to fell down on the floor. He caressed koo's face a act of getting koo up.

"B-bun? What happened baby? Ple-please get up... I will not get marry hm?"
But Jungkook was not even close to get up.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE YOU STUPID WOMAN!!"
Sana startled.

"I-I already did t-tae..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
36.6K 664 44
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸.
69.4K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
7.4K 524 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*