His Grumpy Wife

By SpoKensoulll

________________________________ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฒ๐š is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous wit... More

Charactersโค
Claiming whats mine!
Being there , where i always wanted to!
Woh kon thii!!
Humhe apko jaana hai...
Hum yeah kaise bhul saktein hein
that's why.....I am the quรฉen
ap apna khayal rakha karein
i take my revenge in my own sweet way..
alisha ji....
pranam rani sa
Baache hum hai apke sath
ab hum apko yaad rahenge
becoz no one fuckin cares
Ji
Haa ji
humne toh sach maan liya
Good Night Aniket ji
Future Mrs Maheshwari
I am sorry Aniket ji
Ap dur rehein mujhse
Ap chinta mat kariye
humhe ap pasand hai
thank you i loved them!
you did the right thing
i would wait till eternity
i am their for you
Ap humhe ache lagne lage hai
apke liye
jii
ANIKET
what if I told you that I like you too tab
abhi abhi toh ap mili thi hume
haasshh
the first kiss
Samosa
Shaadi ki taarik
Like a sunset
Banoraa
Sagaiiii!!!
Shaadi ki Shehnai
Mama Phere
Saat Vachan
Ghria Pravesh

I AM ALISHA SINGHANIA

88 7 0
By SpoKensoulll

The heat in Alisha's cheeks intensified as she noticed Aniket's gaze. However, a smile tugged at her lips upon seeing the flicker of panic in his eyes. It seemed he was having second thoughts.

Aniket launched into a carefully crafted apology. "I am so sorry, Alisha ji. I crossed a line. Startling you like that was never my intention. It felt like... something took over. Slapping that guy, I don't regret that. But touching you without your permission... highly unprofessional of me. I am deeply sorry for that."

Before he could finish his tirade, Alisha's finger landed gently on his lips. He hadn't even realized she'd set her food aside and moved closer. "Shh!!," she whispered, her voice surprisingly calm and soft . "You talk too much, Aniket.!! Let me get a word in, will you? Ask me if I'm upset before you build a whole narrative in your head."

The tables had turned. Now it was Aniket's cheeks that burned a vibrant crimson. He hadn't anticipated Alisha's directness. Still, he wouldn't cede control so easily. Straightening his posture, he leaned towards her ear, his voice a husky murmur. "Alright, alright. I apologize for interrupting. Now tell me, how did you feel about my... gesture?"

A low chuckle grazed her ear, leaving Alisha speechless. Just moments ago, she'd held the upper hand. Now, with the turn of events, it was her turn to blush. A pleasurable shiver danced down her spine. She knew she had to respond.

Rising on the balls of her feet, she planted a soft kiss on his cheek. His beard tickled her skin, eliciting a soft giggle. "I was incredibly happy to know you're there for me, Aniket," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Especially Jab hume apki sabse jyada jarurat hoti hai ."

A mischievous smile played on her lips as she exited the room, her laughter echoing in the hallway. Her hair flowed behind her like a shimmering cascade, leaving Aniket standing there, his heart pounding in his chest. The power dynamic had shifted, leaving him both surprised and exhilarated. This woman was a captivating enigma, and he couldn't wait to unravel her further.

The saying goes, "happiness makes some hearts envious." The moment the employees exited the conference room, the rumor mill went into overdrive. Whispers swirled, weaving elaborate tales about Aniket and Alisha's relationship. Some were innocent musings, others laced with malice. Whispers turned into excited chatter, speculations into full-blown narratives. Aniket and Alisha's brief interaction became the fodder for gossip mills, churning out stories that ranged from the decent to the downright malicious.

Some concocted tales of a blossoming romance, painting Aniket as Alisha's knight in shining armor. Others, fueled by envy and a dash of misogyny, spun a web of deceit, alleging Alisha was manipulating Aniket to gain control of the company. This despite the fact that Aniket had no prior association with the firm.

Common sense seemed to have taken a vacation. Privacy was a forgotten concept as these employees indulged in the creation of a fictional reality that bore no resemblance to Alisha and Aniket's actual relationship

Alisha, through a routine CCTV check aimed at employee safety, overheard the entire sordid affair. The sting of their accusations was undeniable. While she wasn't exactly the most popular figure due to her strict demeanor, this level of vitriol was unexpected. Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision momentarily.

She wasn't naive. Harsh words weren't new to her. Her father, a man known for his cruelty only dictated towards her, had subjected her to far worse accusations. Still, it hurt. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself. This routine was not new to her she knew how to take control of herself in moments far worse from these . With newfound resolve, she straightened her posture and headed towards the conference room, ready to face whatever came her way.

Aniket, blissfully unaware of the storm brewing outside, stood rooted in Alisha's office. The memory of her soft lips on his cheek lingered, sending a warm flush through his body.

His reverie was shattered by the shrill ring of his phone. It was Shlok.

"Ha, Shlok," Aniket answered, his voice still thick with emotion.

"Bhai aj bhabhi ka birthday hai aur apne hume bataye bhi nahi aur toh aur , bhabhi  birthday celebrate nahin karti hain?" Shlok asked, his tone curious.

Aniket chuckled. "Abhi toh please unhen bhabhi mat bolo. Agar kisi ne sun liya toh bawal ho jayega. Aur agar unhen abhi man nahin hai toh nahin celebrate karenge unka birthday. Unka birthday hai, decision bhi unka hi hona chahiye. Chaliye bye, hamari meeting hai abhi."

He hung up the phone, a thoughtful expression on his face. Alisha's birthday... He had a plan about it . Maybe he could surprise her with a small celebration. Just the two of them.

A smile played on his lips as he imagined her reaction. It would be perfect.

On the other hand, Shlok  was flabbergasted by his brother's nonchalant response. His question hung heavy in the air, met with a dismissive reply. If Aniket wasn't interested in surprising Alisha, that was his prerogative. But Shlok , ever the self-proclaimed party planner extraordinaire, wasn't about to let the day pass without a celebration.

Shlok, ever the supportive younger brother, decided to take matters into his own hands. If Aniket wouldn't surprise Alisha, he would. A mischievous grin spread across his face. He grabbed his phone and fired off a quick message: "Urgent meeting! Everyone to the movie room. NOW."

The message went out to Devansh and the rest of the Maheshwari clan. Shlok had a plan brewing, and it involved cake, decorations, and hopefully, a very surprised Alisha. A mischievous grin spread across Shlok's face. It was time to throw a surprise party for his bhabhi, and this time, Aniket wouldn't be the only one not in on the secret.

Aniket stepped into the conference room, the tense atmosphere hitting him like a wall. He ignored it, taking his usual seat near Alisha. The meeting commenced, progressing smoothly until a familiar voice shattered the silence.

It was the same employee who'd received a harsh reprimand earlier, the one with a penchant for inappropriate comments. This time, his target was the air of quiet intimacy between Aniket and Alisha.

"Look at them," he snickered to his neighbor, loud enough for Alisha to hear. "Can't seem to keep their hands off each other.

Alisha, already on edge, stiffened. Her shoulders tensed further, and she subtly moved away from Aniket, not out of personal discomfort, but in a desperate attempt to shield him from any negativity. Aniket, oblivious to the muttered insult, noticed Alisha's movement and scooted his chair closer in silent support.

The insensitive employee, mistaking their closeness for something more, took it upon himself to escalate the situation. "Look at them, stuck together like glue. Probably the same way they are in the bedroom, huh?" His voice dripped with malice.

This time, Aniket couldn't ignore it. His eyes narrowed, a dangerous glint flickering within them. He turned towards the employee, "What did you just say?" he inquired slowly, his voice laced with ice. his voice low and menacing. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

The employee, momentarily taken aback by Aniket's icy demeanor, stammered, "I-I just said what everyone's thinking. What's the big deal?"

"I dare you to repeat that sentence," Aniket roared, his voice echoing in the room.

Emboldened by a misplaced sense of bravado, the employee puffed out his chest. "I'll say it again! We all know what's going on here—"

Before he could finish, A blinding flash of red erupted on the employee's face , the sound of a resounding slap echoing in the room. The sting was evident, a stark contrast to the steely glint in her eyes.  a resounding slap cut through the air. Alisha, her face flushed with a mix of anger and protectiveness, had struck first. Red handprints marred the employee's cheek as he gaped at her, momentarily stunned.

He lunged forward, fueled by a surge of misplaced anger, only to be met with another stinging slap, this time from Alisha's other hand. The force sent him sprawling to the ground. Planting her heel firmly on his chest, she delivered a final, icy sentence.

Alisha stood tall above him, her voice laced with steel. "My personal life is not a topic for your gossip! Stay away from me, and stay away from my life.  YOU ARE TERMINATED Collect your letter from reception."

The room held its breath. A stunned silence descended as Alisha, her face a mask of fierce determination, surveyed the shocked faces around her. Aniket watched, a flicker of admiration igniting in his gaze. The other employees exchanged shocked glances, the weight of Alisha's authority settling in. Aniket watched the scene unfold, a surge of respect and admiration washing over him. He had never seen this side of Alisha, this fierce protectiveness, and it left him awestruck. In that moment, Alisha wasn't just the powerful CEO, but a woman who wouldn't hesitate to defend herself and what she held dear.

"DONOT FORGET I AM ALISHA SINGHANIA THE DAUGHTER OF ARTI SINGHANIA I DO WHAT I FEEL I SHOULD DO"

----------------------------------------------------------------

how are you people<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.7K 25
๐’˜๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
308K 25.5K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
99.2K 5.6K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
164K 5.5K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...