This is my destiny (Spider-Ma...

By wildxshark

Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recr... More

The Avengers
Part 1: Recruitment
Part 2: Loki's plan
Part 3: New york
Part 4: we won
Spider-man: a city on fire
Part 1: take down Fisk
Part 2: the goblin
Part 3: my path
Part 4: A city on fire
Captain America: the winter soldier
Part 1: the Lemurian star
Part 2: S.H.I.E.L.D compromised
Part 3: the truth
Part 4: an old friend
Part 5: your my friend
Avengers age of ultron
Part 1: hydra take down
Part 2: party crasher
Part 4: birth of Vision
Part 5: together
Spider-Man the great hunt
Part 1: a sandstorm
Part 2: revenge
Part 3: goodbye
Part 4: A rescue

Part 3: visions (🍋 lemon)

430 5 1
By wildxshark

(Warning this chapter include sexual scenes and characters are 18+)

It was late at night after they had just gotten done discussing their plan. Miles headed home so his mom so she wouldn't wonder why he wasn't home.

Y/n was in his room lost in his thoughts. He felt responsible for creating Ultron. Another monster that he had help create. Norman was a brilliant scientist and amazing man. Then he became the goblin.

And now he had created AI that can destroy the world. He thought that maybe it could be for the greater good...and now he was responsible for helping to make a monster.

As Y/n was sitting on his bed lost in his thoughts. A knock on his door brought him back to reality. He looked up and saw Natasha at the door.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, is everything okay."

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay. I'm okay." She knew that he was lying and gave him a look. He let out a sigh before speaking. "It's just...I thought I was doing a good thing. All I wanted was to save everyone. MJ, Miles, Harry, my brother...you."

"All I thought when making Ultron...was you. I know you are capable of taking care of yourself. But I remembered that day, when the goblin had you by the neck ready to kill you...I can't lose you." Y/n said having a few tears running down his face.

He lost his father, his mother and maybe his brother...he can't lose the woman he loves...he can't...he won't. He would do anything to save her no matter what.

She walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey, look at me." She said turning him to face her and wiping his tears away. "You won't lose me. I promise...I love you."

"I love you too." They leaned into a kiss. The moment they shared was like nothing they had ever experienced. The love poured into this kiss for each other was more than anything they had ever shared.

They felt like nothing could ever separate them from each other...no matter what was awaiting them on their journey, they would face it together. They would die for each other if they ever needed to.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together, trying to catch their breath. They looked into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky with an amazing woman."

"How did I get so lucky with an amazing man." She said with a smile. "Remember when I said let's run with it in the bedroom. How about we run with it now." She said in seducing tone.

(Ok so this my first ever lemon 🍋 please forgive me if it's not good.)

"I would love nothing more." They connected their lips, into another kiss. His hand landed down on her shirt and slowly took it off revealing her smooth skin and bra.

She took off his shirt revealing his muscular body. Her hands began to trail up his muscles. "I'm glad this body is all for me." Her hands landed on his belt and began to unbuckling his pants and removed them.

Y/n reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Revealing her breast. They both fell down on the bed and continued removing their clothes.

"Let me. Take good care of you." He whispered in her ear. He slowly laid down kisses on her neck, making her let out a soft moan. He slowly made his way down to her stomach. "Let's have a look under here."

He then pulled off her pants, revealing her underwear and it was a little wet. He slowly pulled off her underwear and saw her vagina was soaked. "Looks like someone is excited. Let me satisfy your needs."

He leaned over and slid his tongue in. Natasha let out a moan of pleasure. "Oh my god...J-Just like that k-k-keep going." She begged him to continue.

He continued and picked up the pace, going a little faster. She let out another moan, a bit louder. She gripped the sheets, as she felt closer to finishing. "I'm about to cum." She said in a heavy breath.

Y/n continued to please her needs. As he continued, Natasha felt close to her climax. "I'm about cum. I'm about to cum." After a second her walls tightened and a wave of cum came out. She let out a loud moan as she hit her climax.

"You tasted good." He said licking it all up. "But we are not done yet." He said in her ear.

"I want you in me, now." She demanded. She pulled down his underwear and made his dick pop out hard. "Let's see what this big guy can do."

Y/n slowly slide his dick into her vagina. She let out another loud moan, feeling him sliding into her. He slowly thrusted and picked up speed. "Ohhh Fuck! you're so big!" She then gripped onto the sheets harder. "Faster."

He did what she said and went faster causing her to moan even louder. "Fuck! Keep going baby!" As they continue their love making, they felt their body's get sweaty. As the love making intensified more, They both felt themselves reaching their climaxes.

"About to cum."

"Cum in side me, baby."

"What if you get pr-"

"It's okay. I won't."

Her walls tightened around his dick as he filled her up with his cum. she then cummed around his dick. They both were panting, trying to catch their breath. "...I love you so much." She huffed out.

"I love you more." He said with smile. They connected their lips together and laid down together, cuddling. Y/n wrapped the blanket around them together. "That was a good time."

"You always surprise me more and more." She said giggling.

"I just get better." He said with a chuckle. "But thank you, Nat. I'm just glad to have you." He planted his lips with her's.

"Like I said. You not losing me."

"I know...I love you."

"I love you too."

"We should get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow." They both closed their eyes, while holding on to each other.

(I originally wasn't gonna write a lemon, but I just got carried away:)

~~

Y/n woke up in his childhood room. He looked around confused to why he was there. He walked down stairs and saw his father making some breakfast.

"Hey buddy how are you feeling." He said with a smile looking how big his son had gotten. "You gotten older just like your old man.

Y/n had tear run down his face. He quickly ran over to his father embracing him. He let couple more tears. "...I miss you so much dad."

"I miss you too buddy."

"I'm so sorry for what happened to you, and to mom...I-I..maybe if tried harder did things differently I could've saved you and mom. And now Eddie with his cancer...I-I don't know what to do."

"Hey buddy listen to me. You did everything you could. And I am so proud of you and your mom is  too."

"Your father is right. I'm so proud of you." Y/n turn around and saw his mom. "Come on. Give me a hug."

Y/n immediately embraced her. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time."

"It's ok. You did the right thing. If you hadn't. Millions would have died."

Y/n knew she was right...but he just wished he could have saved both.

"So you want to tell us what you have been up to." His father chimed in.

They sat down at the table together as Y/n told them about what has happened since the plague. He explained that he found out, Peter was alive.

They were shocked to that. They knew that he had died in a kidnapping attempt. But to find out he was alive was a shock. He talked for a bit more about how he and Avengers had been hunting down hydra together.

"I got a question. Did you ever ask that girl out?" His mother asked.

"Umm, yeah, we're together."

"I always knew you had something for her."  She said with a smile. "Remember to treat her right."

"Remember how I taught you, how to treat women."

"I will." After a second, Y/n looked down.

"You okay?" His father asked seeing something was on his mind.

"It's just..." he let out a sigh before continuing. "We have a new problem. Ultron, he was a program made for peace. But instead we created a monster...and I helped create it."

"Y/n, it's not your fault." His mother tried to reinsure, that it wasn't his fault.

"Your mother is right. It's not your fault. You did what you thought was right." His father said patting his back. "Don't blame your self. And you come back to us with good news."

Y/n didn't want to leave, but he began to feel sleepy, before falling asleep.

~~

After Y/n had woken up, he took a shower and got dressed. He then met up with the others and discussed about Ultron's whereabouts.

Steve handed a tablet to Thor, that Maria handed him. The tablet showed Strucker was killed in his cell with the word peace written on wall, with his blood.

"What's this?" Tony asked.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve answered his question.

"Aww he did this just for us, he shouldn't have." Y/n said jokingly. Which earned him a slap on his hand from Nat.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Nat added.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve said knowing that Ultron won't have done this for nothing.

"Yeah, I bet he...yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything." Steve left the room and came back with a couple boxes of files of Strucker.

The team looked through the files until Tony pointed out a guy in the file that Bruce was looking through.

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Y/n and Steve gave him a look. "There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab."

Thor looked at the photo of claw and noticed a brand on his neck. "This?"

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Tony said.

"No, those are tattoos, that's a brand." Y/n corrected Tony.

"Wait, how do you know what a brand looks like?" Thro asked curiously.

"One time I was trying to stop some serial killer named Cletus Cassidy. He kidnapped me and brand me on my shoulder, talking about how the end will come and I'll be involved."

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief." In a much less friendly way." Bruce added looking what it means.

"What dialect?"

"Wakanada, W-W-Wakanda."

Tony looked at Steve knowing what Wakanda
possess. "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..."

"I thought your father said he got the last of it."

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce said confused.

They turn to Steve's shield. "The strongest metal on earth."

"Where is this guy now?"

~~

After the group had figured out where claw was they got suit up and headed out in the jet. the group made it to the location of Claw's operation.

The group had landed a bit away from the ships. Bruce was told to stay in the jet if they call for a code green.

As they group infiltrated the ship they overheard Ultron yelling out, saying Stark is a sickness.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your man's heart." Tony said landing down next to, Steve Thor, and Y/n.

"If I have to."

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor chimed in.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron joked.

"He beat me by one second."

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro said remarking how Tony used to sell weapons.

"This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said to the two.

"Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered."

Ultron just scoffed at the captain's attempt to plead for them to reconsider on who's side their on. "Captain America. Gods righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war."

"I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Y/n interjected.

"I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He then used a magnet pulling Tony towards him, he then shot out some lasers from his hand, sending him back.

Tony quickly flew towards Ultron which he did the same, the two men engaged each other. While the others were fighting off the sentries.

As they themselves off, Claws men began to fight the Avengers and Ultron's forces. A few of claws men came towards the three fighting.

Y/n quickly used his claws to launch himself spinning towards the men.

A few more men came running out shooting at him. He quickly dodge the bullets and webbed their gun out of their hands. They then tried hitting him, but he quickly parrry their attacks and used his claws to send them back.

As the men lay down unconscious, he felt his spider sense alert him from behind. He was then quickly punched down to the ground by Pietro.

Y/n quickly jumped back up and tried to lay a few punches on him. But Pietro quickly dodged all of them and laid a few punches on his gut. Y/n stumbled back a bit and returned his attacks with a right hook and a kick to the chest.

Pietro was sent back a bit. He quickly tried to run towards him. Y/n predicted this and quickly did a flip, kicking him in the back. "What? You didn't see that coming."

Pietro just looked up at him with a smirk. Y/n then felt as if someone was behind him. Wanda quickly used her powers on him. Before he could react, Pietro kicked him off the railing.

"That's what happened when you gloat." Pietro with a chuckle before running off with his sister.

Y/n tried to get up but felt his head to pound in pain. His vision began to blur and his hearing was muffled. He then fell to the ground and began to lose consciousness.

~~

Y/n woke up in a dark room. "Hello...Nat! Steve! Tony!" No response. He walked around in the darkness. "Can anyone hear me!" Yet again no response.

As looked around he heard the goblin began to laugh. "Can the Spider-Man! Come out to play!"

Before he could react he was grabbed by the neck and flew into the air. "Norman, can we just talk about it? Cause this isn't you!"

"This is me! You created me! It's your fault why I became this!" Yelled out before let him go making him fall.

He was then grabbed by shocker and was slammed to the ground. "You are nothing but a disappointment!" He then slammed him through the floor.

Electro appeared and used his power making him crash through concrete.

Scorpion then wrapped his tail around him and slammed him through concrete.

Sandman then grabbed him punching him over and over again. "You think you save people! but reality you just killed them! Just like what you're
doing to my daughter!" He yelled before punching him through the concrete.

Rhino then grabbed him and pinning him to the ground with his foot. "Everyone hates you!" He said before slamming him through the ground.

You're a failure...a disappointment...you couldn't save anyone...your father...your mother...or me. Sooner or later the people you care about will die...because of you.

Those words played over and over again in his head. He felt like they were telling the truth...he couldn't save the ones he loves. But as he thought about that he saw the faces of the ones he loves.

Miles...Harry...MJ...Eddie...Ned...Peter...his mom...his father...his team...Nat.

If he lets them win. The ones he loves will die. He can't save everyone...

"You won't lose me. I promise..." Natasha's words played in his head.

He knew he had a purpose...his love...he had to protect her at all costs no matter the what...what ever it takes...He wouldn't let anyone take her from him...he won't.

He quickly shot two webs towards the rhino and launched him self up kicking him in the face. He then jumped up kicking scorpion in the face.

He then shot two webs at sandman punching his hand off and webbed his face kicking him to the ground.

Electro tried to hit him with his electricity. Y/n quickly dodge it and webbed his hands together and slammed him down.

Y/n then webbed up to shocker and kicked him up into the air. He then shot a web up at the goblin pulling him up, and punching him in the face making the mask crack.

"I can't save everyone. But I will try. Because this is my responsibility...I...am...Spider-Man.

He then laid another punch on the goblin. The goblin then pulled out a blade trying to stab him. But Y/n quickly dodge it and webbed his face, and kicked him in the face. The goblin then fell to the ground defeated.

He let sigh exhausted. And then silence filled the room...but it was interrupted by a growl.

He looked around and saw the Same creature as before. "You did well...but with us together we can do so much more." He said in a menacing voice.

"What ever you are. I won't ever join you."

"You will...soon...and the day you will see what I can offer...or he will kill you."

"Who's he?"

"You will see...soon." He before disappearing.

"You will see me soon..." the words kept replaying over and over again...but the voice felt familiar to him but he couldn't recognize it.

Before he could try to remember he felt his head pounding in pain again. He fell onto his knees in pain until falling unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 191
"Well, he's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fro...
543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
280K 6.8K 40
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
3.5K 69 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...