Part 2: the goblin

It was the next day and I was in the lab researching the blob. It was living organism that has amazing healing properties, but it needs a host to survive. "Hey Y/n you here." I heard Norman say entering the lab. I hid the capsule so he couldn't see it.

"Yeah, I'm in here." I said calling out.

"Oh, thank God we need to run the test for G serum, so I was hoping that you were here." He said.

"All right, let's do it." I said. We got to work and got the lab ready for the test. "I got the back up generator online in case anything goes wrong."

"Good this is the moment we have been waiting for Y/n. And I couldn't have ever done it without you." He said patting my shoulder.

I strapped him down on table and put the G-serum in place. Norman nodded to me and started the test. a few minutes went by and everything was going fine.

But I then felt my spider sense started to go off. The lights begins to flicker and the generator then shut off. 

Norman started to have a seizure. I quickly ran to the panel trying to shut off the machine. I then felt my spider sense go off.

Before I could react an explosion happened sending me crashing through the next room and was knocked out.

~~

"Y/n! Wake up." I was awoken by Harry and Eddie. I looked around and saw people putting Norman on a stretcher. I looked to my right and saw the capsule with blob was cracked open and the blob was missing. Harry help me up and got me out.

Eddie stayed behind and looked if anyone else was trapped or hurt. I was transported to the hospital for my injuries. MJ and my mom were there the whole time. After a couple weeks I was discharge and headed home.

Me, MJ, Harry and Eddie were in the living room. Norman was still in the hospital but was doing well. The doctors said he was lucky to have survived cause he was the closest to the explosion.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked still a little concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine Harry." I said reinsuring him that I'm okay.

"I know I'm just making sure." He patting my shoulder. "I'm gonna go back to the hospital. To make sure my dad's OK." Harry said before leaving.

"So what happened back in the lab?" MJ asked.

"I don't know everything was going good until my spider started warning me that something was gonna happen." I said explaining what happened. "By the way, Eddie did you see the thing around in the lab."

Eddie stayed quiet for a second. "No I couldn't find it." I found that weird for a second but brushed it off. I was disappointed that it had gone missing. "But anyways I'm probably gonna head home. Good night Y/n." He said before leaving.

It was just me and MJ now. There was a long silence before MJ. "I thought about him today." MJ said. I looked over to her. "When you were in the hospital it reminded me of him." A tear slid down her face. I knew who she was talking about. I pulled her in hug. "I miss him so much." She cried into my shoulder. "When I saw you hurt...I..I can't lose you to."

"I promise I'm not going anywhere." I hold her tight. "I lost Peter I won't lose you to." I won't lose anyone else I love, again.

~~

Meanwhile Norman was discharged from the hospital and was home. "Anything else you want dad." Harry asked his father.