Part 3: visions (🍋 lemon)

(Warning this chapter include sexual scenes and characters are 18+)

It was late at night after they had just gotten done discussing their plan. Miles headed home so his mom so she wouldn't wonder why he wasn't home.

Y/n was in his room lost in his thoughts. He felt responsible for creating Ultron. Another monster that he had help create. Norman was a brilliant scientist and amazing man. Then he became the goblin.

And now he had created AI that can destroy the world. He thought that maybe it could be for the greater good...and now he was responsible for helping to make a monster.

As Y/n was sitting on his bed lost in his thoughts. A knock on his door brought him back to reality. He looked up and saw Natasha at the door.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, is everything okay."

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay. I'm okay." She knew that he was lying and gave him a look. He let out a sigh before speaking. "It's just...I thought I was doing a good thing. All I wanted was to save everyone. MJ, Miles, Harry, my brother...you."

"All I thought when making Ultron...was you. I know you are capable of taking care of yourself. But I remembered that day, when the goblin had you by the neck ready to kill you...I can't lose you." Y/n said having a few tears running down his face.

He lost his father, his mother and maybe his brother...he can't lose the woman he loves...he can't...he won't. He would do anything to save her no matter what.

She walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey, look at me." She said turning him to face her and wiping his tears away. "You won't lose me. I promise...I love you."

"I love you too." They leaned into a kiss. The moment they shared was like nothing they had ever experienced. The love poured into this kiss for each other was more than anything they had ever shared.

They felt like nothing could ever separate them from each other...no matter what was awaiting them on their journey, they would face it together. They would die for each other if they ever needed to.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together, trying to catch their breath. They looked into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky with an amazing woman."

"How did I get so lucky with an amazing man." She said with a smile. "Remember when I said let's run with it in the bedroom. How about we run with it now." She said in seducing tone.

(Ok so this my first ever lemon 🍋 please forgive me if it's not good.)

"I would love nothing more." They connected their lips, into another kiss. His hand landed down on her shirt and slowly took it off revealing her smooth skin and bra.

She took off his shirt revealing his muscular body. Her hands began to trail up his muscles. "I'm glad this body is all for me." Her hands landed on his belt and began to unbuckling his pants and removed them.

Y/n reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Revealing her breast. They both fell down on the bed and continued removing their clothes.

"Let me. Take good care of you." He whispered in her ear. He slowly laid down kisses on her neck, making her let out a soft moan. He slowly made his way down to her stomach. "Let's have a look under here."

He then pulled off her pants, revealing her underwear and it was a little wet. He slowly pulled off her underwear and saw her vagina was soaked. "Looks like someone is excited. Let me satisfy your needs."