Part 2: party crasher

After the crane incident, they headed back to the tower. Y/n quickly took a shower and got dressed. Luckily Miles had already left some clothes there. He also took a shower and changed.

The guest had begun to arrive, for the party to celebrate their win over hydra. Y/n walked over to the bar grabbing a drink. He handed Miles a soda, since he's not old enough to drink. Tony walked over toward the two with Thor.

"Hey guys." Tony said to the duo. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Morales." He shook his hand.

Miles looked at Y/n, surprised that he already knew his name.

"They already know you, Miles."

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm a big fan." Miles said a little excited to be speaking with Tony Stark.

"When Y/n told us about you I thought that he had a secret child." Tony said jokingly.

Y/n rolled his eyes. "That would had been impossible." He said.

"Well for me it's an honor to meet you Mr. Morales. Y/n had told us great things about you. For kid your age. You're a warrior." Thor said shaking his hand.

"Thanks it's honor to meet you as well. If it's wasn't for Y/n I wouldn't have known what to do."

The three talked for a couple minutes. Rhodey then came along with Maria. The two introduced themselves to Miles and talked for a bit.

"So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like, "boom. You looking for this?" Rhodes said telling a story on one of his missions.

The four had a blank reaction. Except Miles, who was the one excited about the story. "Boom. Are you looking for- why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else, that story kills."

"I thought it's was pretty cool." Miles chimed in.

"Well thanks. At least someone appreciates. A good story."

"That's the whole story?"

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story."

"Oh, it's very good, then." Thor said acting impressed. "It's impressive."

"Quality save." Rhodes said. "So, no Pepper? She's not coming?" He ask Tony.

"No."

"What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?" Maria added.

"Oh, Ms. Potts has a company to run." Tony answered.

"Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence. Has made her the world's foremost astronomer."

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting." Tony added.

"There's even talk of Jane getting a, um, Nobel prize." Thor said.

"Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together." Maria said. "Testosterone!" She said coughing. Rhodes and Maria then walked off.

"But Jane's better."

Y/n and Miles laughed at their bragging. They both then walked off to talk to Steve and Sam.

"Sup guys."

"Hey guys. Miles good to meet you." Sam said shaking his hand followed behind by Steve. "Heard what happened I Harlem. Very impressive."

"Thanks." Miles then looked over to Steve and began to stutter. "H-hi I-I-I'm M-Miles Morales."

"Yeah I know, it's nice to meet you. Y/n told me a lot about you."