Part 3: goodbye

It was the next day and the team was trying to track down the missing villains. And looked for the mysterious people that took them.

Miles said he saw their leader. He looked liked an experience Hunter and the others are his followers. As the team were trying to locate the missing villains. Y/n had headed out for the search of Marco. As he swung around for Marco, Miles joined him.

"Hey Miles, what's up?" He said greeting the teenager.

"Not much just thought you could use some help."

"Well, I'm glad to have my partner with me." Miles smiled under his mask. During their time together. They had gotten close. Miles was like a little brother to Y/n.

And Y/n was like a big brother to Miles. As the two swung around they got a call.

"Hey guys, we got a update on Marco. He's currently trying to hijack an armored truck a couple blocks away from you two." Captain Stacy said through the call.

"Alright we're on." The two said quickly making their way to the location. As the two got there, they saw Marco entering a armored truck.

And a couple of tiny versions of him were trying to steal an another one. "Miles you go stop the others, I'll stop Marco." Miles nodded in agreement and headed to stop the other truck.

Y/n quickly swung after the truck and landed inside. Marco turned around and the hero. "Jigs up, pal.

"I don't wanna hurt you. Leave now." Marco demanded.

"I guess you haven't heard. I'm the sheriff around these parts."

"Okay." He then took a swing at the man. Y/n quickly dodge the attacks and delivered a punch on his gut. But his hand just punched through his torso.

"Uh-oh." Marco then punched him out the truck with a sand fist. Y/n quickly shot a web catching onto the truck. He then jumped onto the door of the truck using it as a surfboard.

Y/n quickly shot a web, pulling him to the side. So he wouldn't hit a vehicle. He then jumped up and shot webs at Marco.

Marco tried to hit him with a hammer, but Y/n quickly dodge it and kicked off Marco's legs. Marco then returned that with a punch, making Y/n fall off the truck.

Y/n quickly shot a web landing on the side of the truck. Marco then punched him inside the truck. Y/n then saw two men stuck at the front. He quickly pulled them out and shot a web, making them land safely.

The truck then crashed into another vehicle causing it to flip around. Y/n got back up and exited the vehicle and saw Miles landing in front of him.

"You alright man?" Miles asked.

"Yeah, any sign of Marco?"

"Nah, he got away." Miles answered.

"Damn it." Y/n curse himself. "Come on let's go see if the others got any updates on the hunting people." The two then head off to the compound.

~~

The two had arrived back at the compound and started to speak with the others.

"We have located the whereabouts of the mysterious group. They're located at abandoned warehouse." Natasha explained.

"Alright I'll head there now." Y/n said putting his mask on.

"I'll go with you." Miles said walking with Y/n

"Hang on don't you have essay finish?"

"Yeah but duty calls."