𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐠ðĻ𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐕ðĻ𝐰𝐎 ✍...

By maiaswildestdreams

꧁꧂ â€Ē 𝐃ðŦ𝐞𝐚 𝐓ðĻðŦðŦ𝐞𝐎 goes to boarding school because of a problem at her old school. She's scared becau... More

𝟎𝟎 | ðœðĄðšðŦ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞ðŦ𝐎+𝐚ðŪð­ðĄðĻðŦ'𝐎 𝐧ðĻ𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐧ðĻ𝐎𝐞𝐛ðĨ𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟐 | ðŦðĻðĻðĶ 𝟐𝟑𝟓
𝟎𝟑 | ðĶðĒ𝐎𝐎 ðēðĻðŪ
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ
𝟎𝟓 | ðĶðĻðŊðĒ𝐞 𝐧ðĒð ðĄð­
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐞𝐚ðŦðĐðĨðŪ𝐠𝐎
𝟎𝟕 | ðĄðĻðĶ𝐞𝐰ðĻðŦðĪ
𝟎𝟖 | ðĐ𝐚ðŦ𝐭ðē
𝟏𝟎 | ðĶðĻð­ðĄðžðŦ 𝐝𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐞𝐎𝐭
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛ðŦðžðšð­ðĄðž
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟ðŦðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝟎𝟗 | 𝐜ðĻðĻðĪðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĐ𝐚ðŦ𝐭𝐧𝐞ðŦ𝐎

7 3 0
By maiaswildestdreams

✞𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✞

Imagine my confusion when I woke up on some person. I slowly opened my eyes for the light and realized I was definitely not in my room. I heard snoring next to me and when I looked over, Damien was lying there with Jada, hugging her.

I looked to see who I was laying on and of course it was Drea. I'm surprised I didn't smother her with my weight because I was laying on top of her with almost my whole body. She was slowly starting to wake up and when she finally opened her eyes, she noticed she wasn't alone.

I heard her whisper a quiet 'what the fuck' and then she sat up. She looked at Damien and Jada and then at me.

"What the hell are you all doing in my room?" She asked in confusion. Then she gripped her forehead and grunted. She seemed to be in much the same state as me. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

"I don't know, why didn't those two go to Jada's room?" I was as confused as she was. I also still didn't understand how the four of us fit on the same bed. There's a lot of questions that will probably go unanswered.

"God, I'm going to go get some hangover pills, come on, you're coming with me." She commanded and we both got out of bed. In the bathroom we searched through drawers and cabinets before finally finding something helpful.

Then we reached the kitchen where Drea looked in the fridge and pulled out some ingredients for breakfast.

"Now you're going to help me cook breakfast, even for those two, even if they don't deserve it," she handed me the vegetables and a knife, "Cut it up and put it on a plate."

"Yes, ma'am." I began cutting the vegetables, occasionally handing Drea what she needed, helping her until finally a breakfast sufficient for a hangover was created.

"We really are great cooking partners, don't you think?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at the result of the meal.

"'Right? We're perfectly matched." She said, and as we set the food on four plates, Jada and Damien came over as well.

"My God, lifesavers, you see that Damien, how nice they are to us, I think I'm going to cry." Jada said, wiping a fake tear from under her eye.

"Just please don't cry, I'm really not in the mood for that right now in the morning." Drea said, putting a bite of egg in her mouth.

Over breakfast we talked about last night and everything that had happened. We also solved the mystery of how we all got into Drea's room yesterday, or rather today.

Supposedly, we decided in the hallway of the dorm that we would talk some more and Drea's room was the closest. After talking for a while, we all fell asleep and that's where the story ends.

I was expecting something worse, but this is not bad. At least I didn't wake up to someone completely random.

"We can spend today together, it's almost 1pm anyway guys, go take a shower in your dorm and then come back here." Jada commanded.

Damien and I went to shower and change into clean clothes.

✞✞✞

Since Jada and Drea only have one bathroom in their dorm, Drea is still showering.

There's a movie playing on the TV that Jada desperately needed to watch and I'm on the phone. I notice that I have two new pictures in my gallery, and when I look at them, I'm amazed.

In the first picture, Jada and Drea were together, smiling and hugging around the waist. It was a nice photo, and it showed how pretty Drea looked last night. The second photo, on the other hand, is Nova and Drea. Nova is pouring vodka straight from the bottle into Drea's mouth and she's laughing. I don't remember when I took these pictures, but I'm glad I did.

(Let's just pretend that the girl that is supposted to be Drea has dirty blond hair ok? ;D)

Drea came into the room, her hair still wet from the shower, wearing beige sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt.

"Hey, look what picture I took yesterday." I turned my phone around and showed them the pictures. Damien started laughing.

"Aww, the first one is amazing, send it to me. As for the second one, delete it immediately," Drea said. I shook my head. I wouldn't delete that memory for anything.

"What, Drea, the second one is great, Tate send it to me, I need to put that on my instagram," Jada was already pulling out her phone so she could save the pictures and put them on her story.

Drea sat down next to me, offended, and slapped me on the head.

"Ow, what did I do?" I asked, confused.

"That's what you get for being on Jada's side." She crossed her arms over her chest, which didn't help much by the way, and continued to act offended.

"It's not my fault I'm such a great photographer and everyone wants pictures of what I shot," I showed her the picture once more as proof and she just pushed my hand away.

We continued to watch the film while occasionally saying something.

"We should play truth or dare," Jada said, "We don't know much about Drea so we'll take advantage of it."

I hope she's ready for this game because it's more of an interrogation like n the police.

"So Drea, truth or dare?" Jada asked her.

"Hmm, truth," she replied, and I already knew what she was going to ask.

"How many boyfriends have you had?"

Drea thought for a moment before answering, "Zero."

That surprised me, I wouldn't say she's never had a boyfriend but I basically barely know her.

"Damien, truth or dare?" Drea asked him.

"A dare, I'm not scared." We all raised our eyebrows at him, waiting to see what kind of task he would assign.

"I dare you to kiss the part of Jada's body you like the most." Damien immediately moved closer to Jada and started kissing all over her face, then quickly moved a little lower and gave her a kiss on her chest.

"Okay, that's enough isn't it? Save it for later." I interrupted before anything more could happen.

"Please don't save it for later either, I haven't had time to get earplugs yet." Drea said, looking at them pleadingly.

They shot her a murderous look and she just shrugged.

"Tate, truth or dare?" Damien asked. I debated whether to choose truth or dare. After a moment of thinking, I chose.

"Truth," I didn't choose a dare because knowing him, he would have picked something horrible. Although I don't know if I helped myself with the truth.

"What happened the day I came home and you sent me out of the dorm and told me to come in again?" He asked. God no, especially not that. This is so freaking embarrassing.

"Do I really have to?" I asked, scrunching up my face.

"Yeah, I was hoping you'd choose truth so I could finally find out the answer to this thing." He said and everyone looked at me. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Just so you all know, this happened two years ago, okay? That day I invited a girl to our dorm, I was 16 and wanted to lose my virginity. Only you came over just as I was totally freaking out. This girl was waiting for me in my room naked and I just told her to go away and that my roommate was coming to our dorm soon," I said, and then I continued.

"That's why I told you to come again." Everyone was silent for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you sent her away because you were afraid to have sex, but you used me as an excuse?" asked Damien, still laughing.

"Yes, and can you stop it now?" I said, begging them. But they didn't stop.

I should make new friends.

But I would never do that.

I'm not entirely sure but this might be the longest chapter I've ever written. It has only about 1300 words but it's definitely more than I normally write.

Also, this might be kinda bad. I don't really like mt recent chapters, so you could write your opinion in the comments :)

~ 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 108 37
❝ when i saw you, i fell in love. and you smiled because you knew. ❞ 𝐁ðŦðē𝐧𝐧ðĨ𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐚ðĶ𝐞ðŦðĻ𝐧 is navigating through life after living a trauma...
5.8K 257 24
𝘛ð˜Đð˜Ķð˜ģð˜Ķ'ð˜ī ð˜Ē 𝘍ð˜ķð˜ĩð˜ķð˜ģð˜Ķ 𝘧𝘰ð˜ģ ð˜Ķ𝘷ð˜Ķð˜ģ𝘚 𝘚𝘊ð˜Ŋð˜Ŋð˜Ķð˜ģ, 𝘈ð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ ð˜Ē 𝘗ð˜Ēð˜īð˜ĩ 𝘧𝘰ð˜ģ ð˜Ķ𝘷ð˜Ķð˜ģ𝘚 𝘚ð˜Ē𝘊ð˜Ŋð˜ĩ. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚞𝚛𝚋ïŋ―...
2.4K 36 12
Vienna Laurier-Rhodes moves to Miami with her dad for a fresh start after her mothers death. What happens when no matter how hard she tries the schoo...
3.5M 79K 40
Andie has made up her mind: she's starting anew. No more Andie the bad girl; no more drugs, sex and violence. She's transferring to an overpriced boa...