๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐•๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ โœ...

Od maiaswildestdreams

๊ง๊ง‚ โ€ข ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ goes to boarding school because of a problem at her old school. She's scared becau... Vรญce

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ+๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐€๐
๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

6 3 0
Od maiaswildestdreams

🂱𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🂱

Mrs. McKinney left and wished me a good start here. I'm really gonna need that. It's just me and Mom standing in the hallway now. God, this is gonna be awkward.

"I hope you'll be good here," she started, patting my hand, and I immediately moved away.

"I'm not a pet," I said. She looked quite disappointed, if I didn't know her I would have said she looked sad too.

"Drea I know this is hard, I want you to know that I'm going to miss you-" I couldn't listen to this anymore. I started shaking my head and interrupted her talking.

"You won't miss me, don't tell me if it's not true. And if you'll excuse me, I have to unpack my things. Bye." I tucked the key in the lock and opened the door. I took one last look at her and closed the door.

I looked around and noticed I was in a small hallway. There was a shoe rack and a coat rack, both half empty. There were women's shoes and women's jackets so I was a little relieved that I wouldn't have to share a room with a guy.

They probably wouldn't have allowed that here anyway, but I'm still glad. I walked down the hallway to a small kitchen connected to the living room. It looked clean, so I guess I'm lucky.

"Oh my God, hi!" I heard behind me. There was a blonde girl standing there with a big smile. She ran up behind me and hugged me. I stood there like a statue when I realized that maybe I should do something. I tentatively hugged her back. She suddenly jumped away from me.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited. I've been here for almost four years on my own, I've never had anyone assigned to me. But I'm so glad you're here." She said nervously and I laughed.

"It's okay, I'm glad I have a room with you, you seem nice." She smiled sweetly at me. God this girl has a smile stitched to her face. Good for her.

"Oh yeah, she's nice," came another voice, deeper this time. A boy with glasses and dark hair appeared behind her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jada and this is my boyfriend Damien," I don't understand why she's so nervous.

"I'm Drea, it's nice to meet you," for the moment I hope this ends because it's getting awkward.

"Your room is across from mine, there's an open door so you'll recognize it," she informed me and pointed to the door. I gave a small smile and made my way to the room. I walked up to the white door and entered the room.

There was a medium sized bed, a wardrobe, a mirror, then under the window was a table and chair, a small bookcase to put my books in later, shelves and lots of flowers. Remind me to water them.

Overall, you could say I like it here. It's cozy and if I can keep it clean I might even enjoy spending time here. I put my suitcase on the bed and unzipped it. Immediately a large pile of clothes and accessories peeked out at me. I've pretty much packed my entire room, so I'm not surprised.

I started unpacking my clothes, hanging and folding them in my closet. Luckily, there was plenty of room in the closet, so everything fit. I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I do have a lot of clothes. Basically any money he spends on either clothes or cigarettes. But more on clothes.

Once I had everything that belongs in a bedroom unpacked, I went into the small communal bathroom and unpacked my toiletries.

Jada probably spent yesterday clearing out cupboards, shoe racks and hangers because there was room for my stuff everywhere. I put the shoes I wear the most in the shoe closet and did the same with coats and jackets.

I thought I had only been unpacking for a while but when I saw it was 4pm I didn't understand what I had been doing all this time. I changed into more comfortable clothes like sweatpants and a tank top and laid down on the bed. I finally got some rest after the day.

I kept myself busy studying the school's website to find out some unanswered questions. I was really happy to learn that they don't wear uniforms here. Of course there's a dress code, but it's basic.

You can't wear skirts shorter than mid-thigh, shirts with huge necklines and that sort of thing. My research was interrupted by a knock on the door. I called a light 'come in' and the door opened.

Jada entered the room and I sat down on the bed.

"Damien and I are going to order pizza, I was thinking we could sit in the living room and get to know each other better," she said, scratching the back of her neck.

"I wouldn't want to bother you," I told her and she shook her head with a small smile.

"You won't." She replied quickly, looking at me questioningly.

"Okay." We got up and walked out of my room and into the living room where the TV was playing. Damien was sitting on the sofa and when he heard us coming he looked up from his phone and smiled at us. Jada and I sat down on the couch and ordered pizza. We ordered two pizzas, one pepperoni and one cheese.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you come here?" Damien asked me. I laughed awkwardly, "You don't have to say it I was just wondering."

"No it's fine. I got into... trouble at my old school? I don't know how else to describe it." I replied, and I could see he was even more curious.

"What kind of trouble?" He asked and Jada elbowed him in the stomach to get him to shut up. "I mean, sorry, you don't have to say-" he said and I laughed and shook my head.

"I may have punched a girl in the face and she may have ended up in the hospital with a broken nose. Unfortunately I got hit too, I still have a bruise under my makeup," I said truthfully but I hoped I wouldn't look weird to them.

"You just hit her like that?" Damien asked again. Jada shot him a look to get him to stop asking questions but he ignored it.

"No, I wouldn't. She was bullying a boy at school, and it wasn't the first time. I just had enough. But everyone always believes her, so I ended up here." I finished and he finally didn't have that look on his face.

After the pizza arrived we spent the whole evening talking. I realized that the two of them are actually really good people and I felt like I got along with them.

This is the third chapter. We finally meet two more characters and I have to say I totally love them both. A perfect couple.

Below is what Jada and Drea's entire room looks like:

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.3K 202 63
Normal. The one thing she craved for the most. The one thing that had felt unfamiliar. For most of her life she had spent it locked inside a place fi...
7.8K 660 113
"๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต" - @_๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ_๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [๐๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
559K 12.6K 44
โHow did we get here?โž I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. โI don't know, but I'l...
113K 2.3K 60
His hands go under my chin making me look into his grey eyes. "What is it lover boy? You trying to hypnotize me?" He smiles shaking his head no. "You...