𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐠ðĻ𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐕ðĻ𝐰𝐎 ✍...

By maiaswildestdreams

꧁꧂ â€Ē 𝐃ðŦ𝐞𝐚 𝐓ðĻðŦðŦ𝐞𝐎 goes to boarding school because of a problem at her old school. She's scared becau... More

𝟎𝟎 | ðœðĄðšðŦ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞ðŦ𝐎+𝐚ðŪð­ðĄðĻðŦ'𝐎 𝐧ðĻ𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐧ðĻ𝐎𝐞𝐛ðĨ𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟑 | ðĶðĒ𝐎𝐎 ðēðĻðŪ
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ
𝟎𝟓 | ðĶðĻðŊðĒ𝐞 𝐧ðĒð ðĄð­
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐞𝐚ðŦðĐðĨðŪ𝐠𝐎
𝟎𝟕 | ðĄðĻðĶ𝐞𝐰ðĻðŦðĪ
𝟎𝟖 | ðĐ𝐚ðŦ𝐭ðē
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐜ðĻðĻðĪðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĐ𝐚ðŦ𝐭𝐧𝐞ðŦ𝐎
𝟏𝟎 | ðĶðĻð­ðĄðžðŦ 𝐝𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐞𝐎𝐭
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛ðŦðžðšð­ðĄðž
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟ðŦðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝟎𝟐 | ðŦðĻðĻðĶ 𝟐𝟑𝟓

10 3 0
By maiaswildestdreams

🂱𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🂱

When I woke up this morning, I was so sick. Not that I felt physically sick, but mentally. My mind kept going over and over and over again, wondering what I should do. Maybe I can jump out of the car on the way there? Well, I'd rather not risk it.

I finally got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I didn't wash my hair because I hadn't washed it recently. My body relaxed a little under the stream of warm water. I applied my mango shower gel and scrubbed my body thoroughly.

After washing off all the shower gel, I stepped out of the shower and wiped myself with a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked back out to my room.

Before I went to bed last night, I prepared my clothes for the day. I put on a pair of blue baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey sweater over it. I put silver rings on my fingers and put my hair in a ponytail. I wore my favorite perfume.

I walked downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen, standing at the stove making breakfast. Okay, I've seen a lot of things in my life, a lot of weird things, but I have to say this is the weirdest. The last time I got breakfast from my mother, I was about 8. I should be enjoying this, so I'd rather not say anything.

"Let's have breakfast before we leave." She said, handing me a plate. I put my pancakes on it and poured syrup over them. I cut up some fruit to go with them, and being the good daughter that I am, I cut some up for my mother as well. How our relationship is suddenly getting better. I bet she's happy.

I sat down at the table and started eating, at which point she joined me. Suddenly the room was rather awkwardly silent. I might have been more comfortable if she had started yelling at me. Forks and knives were scraping against the plates, chewing and swallowing could be heard. I think she realised how awkward it was, so she broke the silence.

"We're leaving in half an hour,after breakfast pack up all the rest of your stuff," she got up from the table and started washing the dishes. I finished eating and asked her nicely if she wanted help to which she replied 'rather not'.

In the bathroom I finished my shampoos, shower gels, deodorant and most importantly toothpaste and toothbrush. I didn't have room in my suitcase anymore so I packed it in my backpack, which I take with me.

I lit a cigarette by the window and smoked it. I spent the rest of the time on the phone and when it was time to leave, I walked downstairs with my suitcase.

I put on my black Converskis and left the house. My mom was standing by the car and helped me put my suitcase in the trunk of the car. I sat in the passenger seat and put my headphones in my ears.

I took one last look at the house I wouldn't be living in for a while and then we left. Neither of us said anything, I was just either on my phone or looking out the window.

The whole trip I was wondering what it would be like, what kind of people would be there, if I would make any friends. I was already used to being alone but I'm going to a completely new place, I definitely wouldn't mind a few friends. Maybe things will be better, but maybe they'll be worse.

I was so preoccupied I didn't even notice we'd arrived in front of a big brick building. Hell, if I didn't know better, I'd think it was a castle. There were flowers planted and trees growing around the building. Is this going to be my school? You better watch out, Mom, or I'm gonna start thinking I'm spoiled.

I craned my neck because it hurt all the way here and when we parked I opened the car door and got out. Mom got out too and walked over to me.

"We're going to see the headmistress and then she'll take you to your new room," she said and made her way to the entrance. I matched pace with her and we opened the door. The hallways were empty because it was Saturday. Good thing, because if I had to pace the hallway like I was in a movie, I'd rather kill myself. Finally we came to a door that said

'HEADMISTRESS'S OFFICE'

Mom knocked on the door and after a moment there was a quiet invitation to come in. When we entered the room, a rather young woman was sitting at the desk. She could have been in her 30s. She saw us and immediately started grinning from ear to ear.

"Mrs. Torres, it's so nice to meet you. I assume you'll be Drea?" She asked sweetly and I just hummed. We both shook her hand and sat down.

"Thank you for letting Drea come in during the year, Mrs. McKinney. There was a problem at the old school and it had to be fixed," my mother said disappointedly. We were back to our old mood again.

"But of course, I believe you will like it here Drea, I have a class schedule for you, here, take a look at it," she handed me a paper that was laminated. I quickly read through the schedule and was sort of satisfied with it. "Is there anything you would like to change?"

"No, I'm fine with everything, thank you." It cost me everything to be nice but I didn't want to be on her bad side, certainly not after what happened at the last school.

My mom then talked to Mrs. McKinney about my room where I would be staying, I learned that I would have a roommate, about holidays, about the cafeteria and other things. To be honest, I didn't really listen to most of it.

When I saw they both stood up, I did the same thing. Mrs. McKinney pulled some keys out of a drawer, which would probably be to my new room. She handed them to me and I put them in my pocket. The three of us headed out the door to the exit and Mom sent me to the car to get my suitcase.

When I finally got it out of the trunk of the car, I walked back to them and we walked down the hallway to the elevator. We got in and went up to the second floor. We stopped at the very end of the hallway at the last door on the right.

Room 235.

Oh my god I wrote another chapter. I would like to thank two readers who voted.

This chapter may be even shorter than the first one, but I wrote it for quite some time. I'm trying, please be patient.

Here, you can take a look on Dreas class schedule:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 79K 40
Andie has made up her mind: she's starting anew. No more Andie the bad girl; no more drugs, sex and violence. She's transferring to an overpriced boa...
1K 552 30
"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 ð˜Đð˜Ē𝘷ð˜Ķ ð˜Ŋ𝘰ð˜ļ ð˜Ēð˜ģð˜Ķ ð˜Ū𝘚 ð˜Ĩð˜ģð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜Ūð˜ī" 𝘐 ð˜Ļ𝘭ð˜Ēð˜ģð˜Ķð˜Ĩ ð˜Ēð˜ĩ 𝘓ð˜ķð˜Īð˜Ēð˜ī ð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ ð˜ī𝘊ð˜Ļð˜Đð˜Ķð˜Ĩ ðš‚ðš’ðšĄðšðšŽðšŽðš—- ðšĒ𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 ð™ļ𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎ïŋ―...
227K 5.6K 34
Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his toes. I mean cliche, right? Wait, did sh...
502 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...