Bl Thai

By AwesomeDreamy

This will contains smut, fluff, sadness and other emotions of ghostships of KinnPorsche. And others. Otherss... More

Pouty Tay Tawan
The angel devil
Enemies to...... something
Mine 1
Mine 2
Times Vegas was a green flag
Dating?
The merman 1
The merman 2
Messages
Missing you
Kan's work
Mine 3
Clumsily yours
Someone's come back
Touchy

Tension

756 15 7
By AwesomeDreamy

Pair: TankhunVegas

Vegas was not in a good mood. Why he will be? The bastard of his father had yet again made him a victim of his shitty deals. He made him to do the task he hates the most as if he is a slut. He isn't. He knows that. But times like this he question himself.

He never had a choice. Nor does he can oppose. If he did then his sweet younger brother will be the victim. Which of course he doesn't want. So he had to deal with whatever his Pa says and obediently obeys.

He need to get out of the bar, shower and sleep. But he can't, not until he saw, Tankhun, his elder cousin, sitting in the bar with his minions slash bodyguards. He tried to push back the concern to the corner of the his heart, especially when he saw all of them are wasted. The bodyguard's all are lying on the table, passed out. The eldest cousin in keeping his head on the table, probably passed out.

He tried to get out but his legs kept walking towards his cousin. He sighs gently looking at the other's face. He had his eyes closed. Vegas were about to call him when the other opens his eyes and look at him. Vegas step back. He never saw this look on his face, tension surrounding them.

Vegas clear his throat, "What are you doing No, go home"

Tankhun giggles like a kid. "Why? Are you worried"

Vegas chuckles dryly. "Who me? Pft no"

He can't help but chuckles nervously. Tankhun chuckles with him drunk ly. Vegas avoid his eyes. "I will call for help" Vegas was about to turn when he yelps and lands on the sofa, Tankhun was currently sitting.

Tankhun giggles yet again, pinching the shocked face of Vegas. Vegas knew how drunk he is with the smell he is getting from him. So he tried to sit up only to be pulled back yet again by Tankhun, this time close to him than before.

Vegas avoid his eyes, a unbelievable tension with them. Tankhun smiles softly, dropping his face in the younger's neck. Vegas become stiff. "So cute"

"Huh?"

Did No just call him cute? No right? Right?

Tankhun raise his face, cupping th others face. "You are so pretty. Do you know that?" Vegas gulps and nod his head. Tankhun tisk, his hand going to Vegas' back.

"That Uncle is cunning Vegie, kill him"

He pulled the other closer, dropping his head on his neck. Vegas look at the side and startles when he saw Kinn sitting there, looking at them, sipping his expensive drink. Vegas look at him helpless and the shithead had the audacity to grin.

"No, we... Should leave"

"No no. I can only get this chance once"

"Chance?"

"Hm. Chance to be close to you"

Vegas blinked and blinked. What is he blabbering. He sighs, Gently pushed the other. "Let's go"

"Vegie"

"What?"

Vegas is getting irritated. He stare at Tankhun who is looking down at his lips. "I want to kiss you" He immediately close his lips, pressed together. Tankhun chuckles slowly and somehow it seemed so hot to him.

"I'm serious Vegas. I really want to kiss you. And sleep with you. And love you"

Vegas gulps not liking the pleasure he is getting by his words. Tankhun pressed his nose to the other's neck, frowning when he smelled someone else's scent.

He looked at Vegas, who is blinking continuously. Tankhun is sober enough to see the delicate pupil of the other. He hide the smirk behind his giggle.

And without a warning pushed his lips to the other. Vegas was stunned to his seat, not forgetting Kinn is sitting just besides him. The said man is grinning widely, finally seeing his Hia making a fucking move. Now he can have a brake from the constant whining about his love of his Hia.

Vegas isn't exactly kissing. He isn't. But his lips kept moving. You know what he is saying right?

Tankhun broke the kiss. Vegas tried to speak. "No... You are..."

Tankhun pressed his lips to his again, but this time Vegas tried to push him with his hand. Tankhun hold that hand and pushed it down to his lap, grinning when he realises that Vegas is slowly surrendering. Vegas hold the hand which is cupping his face, slowly enjoying the warm sensation.

Tankhun broke the kiss, both panting. He pushed his face to the younger's neck, releasing his scent making Vegas want to be in his embrace always. It's like warm spring, where flowers are slowly falling on him, showering him with peace and warmth. Tankhun softly kiss his neck making him close his eyes, his hands automatically travelling to the other's hair.

"Can I come to you when I need this?"

Vegas wasn't supposed to nod right? But he did. And the funny thing is that he is not regretting it. Tankhun smirks pecking his lips and grinning widely at Kim who enters. Kim roll his eyes, shrugging. Vegas' brain gets alert when he saw Kim, finally registering what is happening. He pushed the other back carefully enough to not to hurt him, fumbling and clumsily gets up, almost falling down as he ran towards the exit.

Tankhun watches him go with a smile, finally becoming so relieved to release his pent up unrequited love for years.

~

The next morning, as everyone predicted, Tankhun screams as he realises what he did. Kinn sat on his bed lazily with Kim with an annoyed look and a hand on his ear.

"Ahhh I DID NOT. I DID NOT JUST KISSED HIM. OH MY GOD"

He started to pace around, in so much of tension. What if the younger hates him more than he does now? What if he stopped talking? What if he disappears? What if, if Uncle and his Pa... no his Pa doesn't matter. What if Uncle knows? Vegas will be in so much trouble.

Tankhun never knew when the morning turned into evening as he sat at his room, his brain thinking of several possibilities. A soft knock however brake his trance. He sighs and opens the door, his eyes widen seeing Vegas standing there, his head hung low. Tankhun smiles finally realising what is about to happen.

He pulled the younger inside, closing and locking the door. Vegas stand at the middle of the room like a kid standing for his panishment. Tankhun leans on the door, his arms crossed.

"Why are you here?"

"Why..." Vegas gulps and moves uncomfortably. "Why did you...huh... You know yesterday..."

"Kissed you?" Vegas look at him and looked down, feeling so shy that he wanted to hit himself. He was never this shy before. So why now?

Tankhun grins coming closer to him. "I always wanted to do that"

"But... But we are.."

"You know I'm adopted. Still I suck it up knowing were are brought up like cousins. But I can't do this anymore"

Vegas looked at him, his eyes getting watery. "No, will you... Will you always be like this to me!"

"I will"

"But, but... You won't... You won't love me if...if you know my dirty... Dirty secret"

"Vegas"

Vegas stops speaking. Tankhun had get closer, cupping the others cheek. "I don't love you for your body or your past. I love you for you. I love you so darn much. It doesn't matter if your past is ugly. I won't mind. I will love you nevertheless"

Vegas bite his lips, wanting to cry so badly. He doesn't wanted to be a crybaby infront of him, but something about him wanted to make him remove his mask of strong devil, making him a softie angel.

"I... I surrender"

"Huh?"

"Love me. Love me always please"

Tankhun can't believe his ears. Did he just... Wait he did. Tankhun hugged him tightly. Vegas burry his face on the other's broad sholder. Tankhun chuckles seeing how the other fit perfectly in his arms. He lift him up, Vegas pressing his face in his chest. Tankhun almost coos.

He gently put the other on the bed, climbing on the top, settling near him. Vegas moved closer, closely cuddling him, his face yet again buried in the others chest, where a little bit of skin is showing. Tankhun smiles, his hand caressing the others hair softly. He placed a kiss on the other, covering both of them.

~

Tankhun watches as everyone settle down for the movie marathon. Their Pa is out of town, making everyone be finally stress free. Tankhun sat on the couch alone. In his left, the three boyfriends, KimChayMacau is sitting already cuddling, with a blanket already covering them. He wanted to slap them for making him jealous. Macau is in middle of both, the youngest of all giggling at the attention his boyfriends gave him.

To the right, is KinnPorsche bickering about something. Besides them is Arm and Pol, also in their own world. Pete is also with them, lost in chatting in his phone. By the look of his widely smiled face where a dimple is showing, he knows that he is chatting with his girlfriend.

This all suddenly made him miss Vegas.

They started to develop a bond leaving behind the fake hate, finally showing some signs. Expect Kinn and Kim, all others are confused with sudden change. They all are super shocked to see Tankhun only be out of his character of being a fake melodramatic when he is with Vegas, the bodyguard's who is with them before kidnapping getting a glimpse of the Tankhun, the mafia heir.

Tankhun will be strict, dominating and bold when it comes to Vegas, making others in awe of how much he would be a good leader if the kidnapping doesn't happen.

As in a cue, Vegas opens his bedroom door with a thud. He is startles to see everyone here. He sighs. He walks towards Kinn giving the file to him. Tankhun look at him, feeling bad at the others tired face.

"Come and watch with me."

"No, please, I'm so tired"

Vegas was about to leave when Tankhun grab his wrist, pulling him, making the other yelp and falls in his lap. Vegas look at him wide eyed. "Stay"

"No... I told you"

"Stay"

Tankhun repeated this time closing the younger's mouth with hi one hand, the hand he grabbed pressed behind him. Tankhun moves a little making him comfortable in his lap. Vegas squirm to be free but the hold on his hand is making him weak. And moreover he doesn't had enough energy for that.

Tankhun pressed the other more into him. The others expect the brothers watched in shock. Porsche leaned in towards Kinn. "When did this happened?"

"Few days before"

Porsche looked at him accusing ly. "You never told me" Kinn raise his hand in surrender. "You know about his love for Vegas. They only getting into it."

Kinn was loud enough for everyone to hear, all shocked that Tankhun loves Vegas from childhood. They looked at the soon to be couple, Tankhun holding Vegas gently, Veges' head comfortably lying on his neck. He is completely relaxed, his eyes closing and opening tiredly. Tankhun is swinging them both lulling the other to sleep.

He moves more comfortably. He continues to watch, the TV volume low, the AC already on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 170 13
Oneshot collection 😀 I have some ideas for my precious dramaqueen Tankhun and will post them here. So these will all be short stories that have noth...
83.8K 1.9K 28
There will be lots of nsfw btw.... also the content of it will be very hard to handle, there will also be strong language and very descriptive parts...
132K 3.2K 25
Prapai X Sky Fanfiction
62.6K 2.7K 49
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships 👻 #VegasPorsché 🥰. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTay☺️ (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)🥳🤩 -What if Porsch...