Fanaa

By Rainaloveforever

Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, T... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
The Heaven
Chapter 2: Extraordinary Passion
Chapter 3: The Maze of Devil
Chapter 4: Caging the Bird
Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire
Chapter 7: Token of Appreciation
Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect
Chapter 9: A New Happiness
Chapter 10: Black Shadow of Obsession
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Violated
Chapter 13: His Ultimatum
Author's note
Chapter 14: Only I can save you
Chapter 15: The Storm
Chapter 16: Kiss me
Chapter 17: First Night
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Gentle
Author's note
Chapter 20: The first rain of love
Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession
Chapter 22: Rude
Chapter 23: Her Grumpy Husband
Chapter 24: His Limitless Craving
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: Some memories are bigger than life
Chapter 27: Special Woman
Chapter 28: A Black Cloud
Chapter 29: Office Romance
Chapter 30: Her Yearning
Chapter 31: I'm All Yours
Chapter 32: The beginning of their love
Chapter 33: Let's Start with Hate
Author's Note
Chapter 34: True Colour of Innocence
Chapter 35: Love in the Chaos
Chapter 36: The Stranger
Chapter 37: The Complex Wave of Emotions
Chapter 38: The Hidden Past
Chapter 39: Insanity
Chapter 40: I'm going to divorce you
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: A Rift in the clouds (Part 1)
A Rift in the clouds (Part 2)
Chapter 43: Those Intimate Moments

Chapter 6: First Smile

9K 871 303
By Rainaloveforever

She reached the homeopathy clinic. Her friends become happy after seeing her. She also heard about the new gossip which Dharmesh already told her that day.

Nawab Saab and Dr. Nidhi is dating!

She straightly went to the library. She is not interested in knowing anything related to Nawab Saab. She has to prove herself and secure her position in this hospital. She will do her best.

She started to read. Hours passed. She forgot about the time and got so much engrossed in her study.

Suddenly she felt someone's presence. She turned her head and find Dharmesh. They both exchanged a smile. Dharmesh sat beside her.

"We are going to Mussoorie for a camp...Dr. Nidhi just send the circulation...look"

Dharmesh showed her the paper. Tara smiled looking at it.

"I always wanted to go there...I have heard it's beautiful like Dehradun..."

"Yes...there will be too much fun and we will be paid for the camp too"

"Can I ask you something Dharmesh?"

"Yeah sure.."

"Why you always talk about the money?"

Dharmesh smiled a bit after hearing her question.

"I'm from a very poor background Tara..I have never got any comfort from childhood... that's why I want to earn so much money for my family..I want to buy a 3BHK flat for my parents..I want a beautiful balcony where I will sit with my wife and drink coffee....I want to watch a movie with my family in a theatre screen....I want to take my family in Maldives for vacation....all these are not possible without money...do you think it's wrong to think about money?"

Tara smiled this time.

"No...it's not..One day you will get all these"

She said genuinely.

"That's why I like you so much Tara...you are not judgemental"

Tara doesn't know why but she felt good when Dharmesh praised her. She bite her pen and smiled.

Suddenly a worker of their hospital entered the library.

"Dharmesh, Nawab Saab is calling you in the lab"

"Okay"

Dharmesh immediately walked out of the library.

........................

Dharmesh entered the lab and find Ibrahim sitting on a chair with his laptop.

"Sir, you called me..."

Ibrahim showed him his hand. His eyes were rooted on the laptop screen. He is watching her. She is studying hard but few minutes back this fucker entered the library and spent some quality time with her. He is burning from that moment. He can't stand even a shadow between them.

"Go and taste those medicines before packing"

Dharmesh was shocked.

"Sorry sir? Taste?"

"Yes...taste it and then pack it...am I speaking in Hebrew?"

Dharmesh gulped hard. He immediately went to the corner and started to taste the medicine before packing them. He doesn't know what is the utility of it, still he has no guts to deny.

Ibrahim stared at him for once. A smirk played on his lips. He stood up and left the lab. He walked towards the library.

He entered the library. The head librarin stood up after seeing him.

"Sir...what can I do for you?"

He asked in tension.

"I need a book...I will find it"

Ibrahim entered inside the book shelf. He inhaled deeply. She is here, searching for a book. He decided to spent some time with her. He saw her through the pile of books.

She is looking at a book with a frown. She is turning the pages. She is still chewing her pen. Her lips are parted a bit. Her hair locks are disturbing her continuously. An amazing smile played on his lips after seeing her beauty. Everytime he saw her, he discovered her newly. Everytime she appeared more beautiful than the previous day.

He walked towards her direction. He almost stood behind her by tiptoing. He bent and inhaled the fragrance of her hair. How amazing she can smell!

"I.. don't know...is this book helpful? Who will guide me?"

She whispered.

"Dr. Nidhi? I should go....."

She turned her face and immediately got collided with Ibrahim. He instantly wrapped his veiny arms around her thin waist and pulled her on his chest. He did it deliberately. He wanted to feel her close. Her soft frame got attached with his hard frame and he immediately buried his face in hair. This is heaven!

Tara's breathing hitched on her throat. She got terrified. This was so sudden that she didn't get the time to react. She got more scared after realising how broad this man is in front of her. He could squeeze her to death any moment.

Ibrahim sensed her fear. She has started to tremble already. He smiled on her hair. How cute!

He immediately pulled back.

"Can't you see?"

He made his voice cold.

Tara's eyes got widened and she immediately lowered her gaze.

"Sorry...Si..Sir...I didn't you"

"What are you doing here? It's not the time for library work...Go and attend the patients"

She nodded her head and was about to pass by him but he deliberately came on her way, she moved on his right side and he also did that. He is really enjoying her naive nature.

Tara again moved to the left side and he also did the same. She thought it's only her clumsy nature. She felt so embarrassed. He suppressed his laugh after seeing her state.

"Sorry Sir..."

She murmured.

"What is this book?"

Ibrahim took the book from her hand. He just can't let her go so easily. Her presence is like a drug. He just can't stop inhaling it.

"W. Boericke, is it good?"

Ibrahim asked her. He has no knowledge about this field.

"Yes...."

She replied in short.

She is still so much tensed up. She doesn't understand why she got so much scared around him. His personality has something which always terrified her. His eyes terrified her. His whole presence terrified her. She always felt like he could drag her anytime and lock her.

"I have heard this is not that much resourceful...."

Ibrahim said.

"No..sir...this..is..the best..book"

Ibrahim nodded his head with a frown.

"Which part is best do you think?"

He just wants to talk to her like a normal person. It's actually thrilling him. He wants to hear her talks. Anything!

"Actually..the whole...book is best.."

"Have you read it?"

He asked looking at her. She slowly nodded her head. He drank the beauty of her innocence with his hungry eyes.

This innocence only belong to me

He thought in his mind and felt so proud.

"I want you to make a short note of this whole book for me...I don't have the time to read it whole..Can you do that Miss Deshmukh?"

Tara was shocked. It was also beyond her understanding that he could talk like a normal person.

"Ye..Yes..sir..sure.."

She tried to take the book from his hand but he immediately pulled away his hand. Tara again lowered her eyes. She can't take his strong and dominant present. She shrinked from inside everytime.

"Let me take a look first"

Ibrahim started to turn the pages randomly. Tara stood like a robot in front of him. She is even hesitant to breath properly.

Why am I behaving like this? He is not looking abnormal...I should also try to behave normal around him

She thought.

"Umm...fine..take it and yeah give me the update of your work everyday"

"Yes sir"

This time she said in a bit normal tone.

Its Ibrahim my Jaan..just take my name once from your sweet mouth..I will bring the whole world on your feet..

He whispered in his mind. He is dying for that moment when she will take his name.

Tara slowly came out of the library.

Ibrahim looked at her way of exit. Then he rested his head on the book shelf and closed his eyes.

"Ufff...how long?"

He murmured.

.................

Dharmesh is coughing and vomiting continuously. His stomach got upset. Dr. Kulkarni is giving him medicine. Tara was sitting beside him.

"How did this happen?"

Dr. Kulkarni asked.

"I was tasting the medicines before packing..."

"What?"

"Nawab Saab told me to do that.."

Dharmesh said while holding his stomach.

Tara become shocked. Dr. Kulkarni didn't have the guts to say anything because he recently got his job back. He can't upset Nawab Saab again by saying anything against him.

But Tara felt this so weird. Why he told Dharmesh to do that? He really has no knowledge about homeopathy, then how could he instruct something like that?

"Go home and take rest..I don't think you can go to mossouri tomorrow"

Dharmesh's face turned pale.

"But i wanted to go Sir..."

"No you can't anymore..Nawab Saab told us to not take you there"

Dharmesh looked at Tara in defeatedly. Dr. Kulkarni left the room.

"I thought we will enjoy there"

Dharmesh said.

"You need rest Dharmesh...look at you...you are continuously vomiting"

Dharmesh held his stomach and again ran towards the basin. Tara really felt bad after seeing his state.

Tara also got upset. Dharmesh is her only friend. The journey would be comfortable with Dharmesh but now she has to go with Tamara's team. Tamara and her team is very loud. They sometimes bully her for her introvert nature. Tara felt so sad.

.............,.........

Next day they all got into the bus in the early morning and headed for Mussoorie. Tara took a window seat. She can spent her time by looking outside.

"Hey....I will sit there..."

Tamara said to her.

Tara looked at her in tension.

"I got the window sit"

She said in hesitation.

"So??? I can't sit without the window...just go and sit somewhere else"

Tara stood up and leave the seat for Tamara. She went to the last seat. She got sad. Her mind always told her that everyone around her deserves better than her.

The girls played the music and they started to enjoy. Suddenly Tamara looked at Tara and smiled.

"Hey Tara, why don't you dance? I have heard that you used to dance in slum with your sister to earn money"

Tara's face heated up in embarrassment immediately. Once she has told this to Latika. She has trusted her.

Everyone's face snapped at Tara.

"What? You earned money by dancing? You begged?"

A girl named Manjari asked in disgust.

"I...was..a...kid...I just clapped.."

She said being humiliated extremely. She remembered those days when Mira used to sit on the stage with Benu and Tara. They both clapped when Pari used to dance on the stage.

"Clapped? What is this? Clapped like transgenders?"

Everyone started to laugh.

Tears gathered into Tara's eyes. She felt so insulted. She hide her face behind a sit and wiped her tears.

Suddenly the bus stopped.

"Those who wants to pee can come.."

Tamara and other girls got down off the bus. Tara also felt the urge. She also got down.

After getting down she saw the girls clicking selfies and making reels. They just got down by making an excuse.

But Tara really felt the urge to use washroom. She asked a local man about the toilet. He showed her a public toilet. Tara walked away.

The toilet was a bit away from their bus. After using the toilet she came out. She washed her hands and walked towards the bus.

Suddenly she find the bus moving away. Extreme fear crawled up to her. She started to run madly.

"Hey stop... I'm still here...stop...please..."

She cried out in fear. But the bus was now out of her reach. She looked around and find herself in between of nowhere. It's an isolated place on the hill.

She started to cry.

She took her phone and called Tamara. She didn't pick her call. She send her text but no reply came. Immediately she called Nidhi but her phone is coming busy.

She felt so helpless and scared. Her crying increased.

Suddenly she found a black car on the way. She immediately ran and waved her hands.

The car stopped.

The person retreated down the glass and Tara got shocked.

Ibrahim removed his sunglass and looked at her blankly.

"What are you doing here alone?"

He immediately got down off his car.

"I..I.."

"Shut up"

Ibrahim's loud voice make her numb. She was already so scared, now his yelling make her more numb.

"You are waving your hand by standing in an isolated place? What if some stranger came and kidnap you huh? You are asking for lift? What if the person turned out to be a criminal or a serial killer? Stupid girl...."

Tara looked at him in fear. He is looking so mad.

"Why did you even come out of the bus? How can you be so dumb all the time?"

His voice rises more.

Tara was already crying. Now her crying rate increased. She didn't find the correct word to explain. His anger made her speechless. She only kept on shading tears in humiliation and embarrassment.

"Get in my car..."

He finally said while controlling his anger.

He walked near his car. He turned his face and find her standing behind.

"Didn't you hear me?"

His tone is holding suppressed anger. He is really mad after seeing her stupidity. Why she got down off the bus? And also she was waving her hand to get lift.

"I..will...wait ..for..bus.."

Her words fueled up his anger.

He didn't waste a single second before marching towards her. Her eyes widened in tension when he dragged her by her wrist towards his car. She showed resistance. She wiggled hard. Her fear is turning true. He is now really dragging her.

"Let...go.."

He shoved her inside his car and entered from the other side. Tara tried to open the door but he banged the window hard with his palm.

Tara flinched.

"Sit quietly Tara..."

She went silent after that. Her name from his mouth sounded so strong. It felt like she can't ignore this.

She went mute when he drove off.

When her mind become a bit calm she realised the whole situation. It was actually her mistake to wave hand to a stranger. He was not wrong here.

She slowly looked at him.

"I...wanted..to..use..the toilet...when I came back I find the bus left..."

She said very slowly. He didn't say anything.

Suddenly her eyes fell outside and a broad smile instantly played on her lips. Her eyes danced in amusement. She wanted to see this view from the window of the bus.

"Look sir....Trishul"

Automatically she become excited like a kid. Ibrahim was surprised. Immediately he looked at her. It's beyond his imagination that she will talk to him so naturally.

"Trishul?"

He asked.

"Yes... that's Trishul and behind it is Nanda Devi..."

"What?"

He become more confused. This time her eyes fell on him and she started to laugh like a kid.

"You haven't heard their names? They are mountains...."

Now a smile also played on Ibrahim's lips.

This is the first time they smiled looking at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 167K 100
|| UNDER EDITING || ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ! Her Series: Book #1 - ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž โœง.*...
72.1K 1.7K 37
Beyhadh Story. It is not the same story where Maya is obsessed with Arjun. Everything is reversed in this story. Arjun is obsessed with Maya...
32.1K 1.4K 31
Hey tulips !! This is my very first book which I wrote after reading so many dark romance books..... Showing some creativity and yes this is gonna b...