Vampire ~ TWD

By DolceNamjoon

Sorry if some English is not good I truly tired my best but enjoy! Read and find out~ Katherine Pierce fight... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

11

1 0 0
By DolceNamjoon

"For example?" he asked. "Don't be scared," I murmured. Suddenly I stood behind him, scared he drove around. "What the hell?!?" he asked. "I warned you," I said with a grin. Suddenly I heard something, it was true. And now I also heard who these voices belonged to. It was the governor and his group, they were back on the river. "Daryl?" I asked. "What?" he suddenly asked dismissively. "Do you want to hear what the governor is up to?" I asked. His eyes widened a little and he nodded silently. "Then come," I said and ran towards the river. That, of course, at normal human speed so that Daryl could keep up. I heard Daryl running after me, we walked through a dense forest, the ground was moist and moss grew over it. The forest was green and even berries hung on some bushes. I heard a few birds chirping happily and for a moment I thought that this apocalypse was just a bad dream. But I was pulled back to reality when I heard the moaning of a biter. I gave Daryl a sign that he should stop and he did. In my V-speed, I grabbed his knife, which he had attached to his belt and was gone for a moment. The biter was about 5 meters behind a dense bush and came swaying towards me and wanted to grab me. Amused, I shook my head and ran the knife between his eyes. I pulled the knife out again and it fell to the floor, I ran back to Daryl and stood in front of him. He just looked at me questioningly. "It was a biter, I heard him," I said explaining. "How did you hear him?" he asked in disbelief. "I can hear miles away, so I also know where the governor is," I said. "Where is he?" he asked again dismissively. "On a river very close," I said. "Is anyone else there?" he asked. I tried to listen and recognized 2 different voices, one belonged to the governor. "The governor and 2 henchmen," I said. "How far away are we?" he asked. "If we run 2 minutes," I returned from myself. And he ran off. I overtook it with my V-speed, but then ran back to normal. Suddenly I stopped, if we had believed 2 steps further, we would have betrayed ourselves. But Daryl slammed against me. "Can't you be careful!?! Next time a warning!" he hissed. "Shut up!" I hissed back. He understood immediately and we both ducked behind a dense bush. We saw them, but they didn't see us. A brown-haired man squatted in front of the river and washed his face. The governor and a red-haired guy stood on the gravel and talked about the attack. "I will cut the women's belly after I raped them!" said the redhead. "And I'll button up the boss!" said the brown-haired man after he got up again. "No, I'll do that!" the governor intervened. The brown-haired man immediately lowered his head. "Yes, boss," he said. "Then I'll kill all the children!" he said with a nasty grin. "And the others do the rest! We will destroy their home!" the governor shouted with an evil grin. So there were others who attacked. "Skill her!" I suddenly heard behind me. I turned my head slightly to the side and stared at Daryl questioningly. "What?" I asked even though I knew what he wanted. "Skill her!" he hissed. "I'm going to piss for a moment!" said the governor and went a little deeper into the dense forest. "No," I said and wanted to go. "Do it!" he hissed softly and held me by the wrist. "No!" I hissed. I would have no problems killing them, but I knew after I was done with them I would kill Daryl. His grip around my wrist became more and more and more firm and I felt him squeeze my blood. "Daryl, you hurt me," I said calmly. His grip on my hand became a lot looser, but he didn't let me go. "Hey, there are some!" someone suddenly screamed from behind. "I hate you!" I murmured. Now I had to kill her, and I don't know what happened to Daryl. I tore myself off his handle and ran off. I jumped over the small river and broke the brown-haired man's neck without hesitation. The other stumbled with fright and fell to the ground and cut his arm on a rock. The blood just flowed and stood there, didn't know what to do. When I bit, I didn't know what happened to Daryl. But my instinct won and I bit his throat. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it, became stronger after every sip and noticed that the animal blood was never able to replenish my strength. Suddenly I heard that the governor was only a few meters away from the river, I quickly looked at Daryl. He stood there and looked at me, the governor would see him right away! I quickly jumped over the river and landed on Daryl, who was now below me behind the dense bush. I had to pull myself together so I wouldn't kill him. At first he looked at me questioningly, but then he understood when he heard the governor's angry cry. Suddenly I heard him unsecure his weapon and shoot around him, I quickly reacted and rolled Daryl behind a tree. We lay there for a long time and waited for the governor to disappear, and after some time he did. Without giving his cronies a headshot and thus redeeming them to become a stray. I looked Daryl in the eye, and only now noticed that I was still lying on him. I quickly got up and peered around the tree. He was gone. And I had managed not to kill Daryl!......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 831 31
Grace never thought she would be stuck with the Dixons in the apocalyptic world that they are now in. She didn't choose to be with the brothers, yet...
1.3K 104 33
6 years after her father died, Natalia Cruz has been apart of a group called 'The Whisperers'. After the many obstacles she had to not only endure bu...
277K 8.9K 87
"Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, but if you do it every time, there'll be nothing left to burn." After months being held prisoner, Aven r...
46.9K 2K 25
"Push me away all you want but I'm just gonna pull you right back to me." Ellie Grimes hadn't planned for the end of the world, she doubted anyone di...