Their Innocuous Wife

By amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... More

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Being a brat

5.4K 399 56
By amiablyyy

💜✨

Vanessa was packing all the food in a bag because she was getting ready to visit for brothers' company. Today she woke up late and get to know by the maids that the trip didn't have their breakfast and she was confused that why didn't they have their breakfast. She was feeling bad that they left for work empty stomach. So she told Ana and Ava that she will take lunch for them.

Ana and Ava decided to tell the brothers but Vanessa denied saying she wanted to surprise them. She didn't know what's the brothers favorite food so she asked them to cook what's her favorite. Ana told one of the driver to take her to their company and do not inform them because their madam wants to surprise them.

They placed all the things in the car and then Vanessa also settled inside the car comfortably. The driver drove off to the company while she was gazing out of the car happily wanting to see their surprised reactions. But it's been fifteen minutes and they were still in the car.

"U-u-uncle?" she called out the driver who was in his late forties and working since the brothers' father was alive. First he was his driver and then theirs.

"Yes madam?" the driver asked I'm his Spanish accent.

"W-w-when will we reach?" she asked pouting a little being impatient.

"Just a little time more." the driver said and she nodded politely at him.

After sometime the reached in front of the huge skyscraper, she came out of the car and craned her neck high to see the height of the building and stumbled a little because she bent backwards too much and got imbalanced. Getting embarrassed she stood straight and took the bag out of the car. Waving at the driver she went inside the building.

She looked here and there and saw people running here to there with tensed expressions and frowns on their faces. No one was looking normal and happy to her. She went to the reception and saw the receptionist and recognized her because she was also in their reception party.

"G-g-good afternoon." Vanessa slowly greeted her feelings nervous. Her voice gained the receptionist's attention who's eyes were stuck to the computer screen in front of her. As soon as she raised her head she saw the wife of their bosses and stood straight.

"Good morning ma'am. How may I help you?" she asked professionally.

"I-I-I want to meet Joa, Emi and A-Aleja." she said lowly to her. The receptionists eyes narrowed in confusion.

She didn't understand at first but then she recognized she is talkkm about her bosses. She was about to call them but Vanessa stopped her immediately.

"P-P-please don't call them I'm here to s-surprise them." she said with her pleading eyes and the receptionist was no one to deny that bosses' wife's order. She slowly nodded at her.

"Okay ma'am. You have to go on the top floor fourth room from the----" before she could complete her sentence the phone on the counter rang loudly making both of them startled.

"Excuse me, ma'am I'm sorry I have to attend this call." The receptionist apologized to her and received the call. Vanessa walked away from there thinking she gave to go at the top floor in fourth room only. She went towards the elevator and saw some employees already in it. The gave them a shocked look because she was in an oversized shirt which was looking to cute at her and the recognized her at their bosses' wife.

Everyone greeted her, she also greeted everyone politely impressing them with her polite nature opposite to their bosses. They made her reach on the top floor and went back to their assigned floors. Vanessa saw the hallway completely empty and she turned nervous a little. She saw the rooms on the both sides of the hallway. She didn't know on which side she has to go.

She decided to play her favourite game of choosing. This game is her favorite for a certain reason also because whenever she starts playing it she never stutters since childhood. She started pointing her finger at left side of the hallway and then right.

""A tortoise sat on a slippery limb
and played his pinky pang
For a dog-fish friend that called on him, and this is what he sang:
Oh, the skies are blue, and I wait for you, to come where the willows hang,
And dance all night, by the white moonlight, To my pinky, pinky, pang!" she finished it with a wide smile playing on her lips because this time also she didn't stutter. Her finger stopped at the left so she chose to check in the fourth room at the left side.

She pushed in the double doors and entered inside the room but turned frozen at her place when she saw she entered inside a meeting room and the brothers were also present there. They were shocked to see her there. She tried to say something after feeling everyone's eyes on her but her mouth opened and closed like a fish and nothing came out of it. She trailed her doe eyes to the brothers and seeing her blank expressions she thought they were angry.

"Out!" Joaquin's loud voice boomed in the meeting hall making her flinch terribly. She felt all the eyes still on her so she lowered her head and was about to exit the room but his voice again came.

"Not you, Pequeña bebe. I told them to get out." he said to her. She turned around and saw all the employees were having shocked expression on their faces because they were having a really important meeting for which they were working for all these days. She felt nervous under their gazes and the brothers' noticed this.

"Didn't you hear me in single time?" He asked in his authoritative voice. The employees hurriedly stood up from their places and practically ran out of the room. She stood in a corner to give them space and only the four of them were left inside the room after the employees left.

"Come here Pequeña bebe." Joaquin called her patting his lap for her. She slowly walked towards him timidly taking baby steps. She turned around back facing him and he pulled her up on his lap. She placed her head on his shoulder being comfortable on his lap.

She took his big hand in her small ones and started playing with his fingers. When her small and warm hands started playing with his fingers he felt relaxed. A tired sigh escaped from his lips like he was craving for her presence only.

"What are you doing here and how did you reach here?" suddenly Emiliano asked her rudely.

"Y-y-you all didn't have your breakfast s-so I brought lunch for you, this is the a-answer of the first question and driver uncle b-brought me here is the answer of the s-second question." she replied to his question still playing with Joaquin's fingers. When they registered her words a warm feeling spread in their hearts knowing that now they have someone who cares about them and their existence matters to that presence.

"W-W-why didn't you have your breakfast t-today?" she asked with a slight concern in her voice.

"Because we didn't want to eat without you." Alejandro answered her question which made her happy that they didn't want to eat with her.

She leaned towards him and quickly pecked his lips showing her happiness to him. Alejandro chuckled at her cute actions and pinched her cheeks.

"O-o-owie." she said trying to retract her cheeks from his hold. He left her cheeks and her hand immediately shot to caress her cheeks and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"J-J-Joa tell him not to do it or my cheek will sag." she complained to Joaquin and hearing her Alejandro snickered at her.

"J-J-Joa he is laughing at me." she again complained to Joaquin glaring at Alejandro who teased her more by wiggling her eyebrows at him. Vanessa slapped his arm playfully but he still didn't stop.

"J-J-Joa----" before she could say anything again Emiliano voice cut her off rudely making her flinch.

"Stop repeating Joa this, Joa that or repeat. It's so annoying." he said with annoyance lacing his voiv with a hint of jealousy but he will not admit it aloud at any cost.

Vanessa turned silent with her cheeks puffed out. She was still playing with Joaquin's fingers and suddenly a tear dropped on his hand turning his aware of her tears.

"Pequeña bebe?" he called softly trying to lift her chin up but she didn't let him.

"Hmm?" she hummed silently not saying anything.

"Look at me." he said and tried to lift her chin up again but she hide her face in the crook of his neck and sniffled trying to control her sobs. Joaquin gave Emiliano a cold look with a silent message of 'we need to talk about it'. Trying to divert her mind he started thinking of something.

"Did you learn your knitting completely?" he asked her and she I'm shook her head in denial.

"But we were waiting for you to make something for us to wear." came Alejandro voice and she snapped her head at him amusingly.

"R-r-really?" she asked him unbelievably while he wiped the tears away from the corner of her eyes with his thumb.

"Or what? We didn't so any winter shopping this time think our wife will make something for us." Alejandro said pouting a little making her to forget her sadness and she giggled.

"Y-y-you look cute while pouting." she said pointing at his lips and his eyes widened.

"Do I?" he asked her shockingly.

"Y-y-you do." she confirmed it and he was bewildered hearing her calling him cute because people have called him handsome, stunning, asshole, jerk or what not but no one had ever called him cute.

"Can you please serve food for us in out cabin, Pequeña bebe? We will join you in a moment." Joaquin asked her softly and she nodded her head jumping down from his lap.

"Fourth room from the right." Alejandro told her winking at her and in reply she stuck her tongue out at him and then ran away from there before he could do anything again.

Now Emiliano, Joaquin and Alejandro were sitting, facing each other in the meeting room. The tension was high in the room which could be cut off with a knife. Alejandro and Joaquin were waiting for their questions to be answered by Emiliano but he was sitting like a mannequin in front of them.

"¿Nos dirás dónde estuviste durante los últimos tres días?" Alejandro asked him but Emiliano silently rolled his eyes at him acting like a complete brat.
(Translation: Will you tell us, where were you for the past three days?)

They were wanting to ask this to him since they came to office but didn't get the time. The knew he is an adult but he has some responsibilities and people to whom he should tell before going to somewhere and above that his behavior with their wife was also not appropriate.

"¡Deja de actuar como un mocoso, imbécil y responde las malditas preguntas!" Alejandro again spat in frustration because at that moment Emiliano was seriously getting on their nerves.
(Translation: Stop acting like a brat you asshole and answer the God damn questions!)

"Entonces deja de interrogarme como un maldito padre." Emiliano let out in frustration to which Alejandro clenched his jaw.
(Translation: Then stop interrogating me like a God damn father.)

"¿Cuál es tu problema hermano?" this time Joaquin asked him calmly but he stayed silent.
(Translation: What's your problem brother?)

"Mi problema es esa chica que los está cambiando a ustedes dos." he replied gritting his teeth tightly. Joaquin nodded his head in understanding.
(Translation: My problem is that girl who is changing you two.)

"Si tienes tantos problemas con ella, entonces divorciate de ella y no estarás obligado a comportarte apropiadamente con ella." Joaquin stated calmly but the land slipped from under Emiliano's feet hearing him. He felt his heart skipped a beat hearing him.
(Translation: If you have so much problem with her then divorce her and you will not remain bound to behave properly with her.)

"Sí, esto será adecuado para ambos. Puede volver a su habitación anterior con sus cosas y ni siquiera tener que mirarla." Alejandro understood what Joaquin was trying to do so he also agreed with him.
(Translation: Yes, this will be right for both of you. He can go back to his previous room with his stuff and don't even have to look at her.)

Emiliano averted his gaze at the wall in front of him and his mine started thinking so many things together at the same time. He never expected that his brothers will find this kind of solution for him. He didn't want to divorce her at any cost but wasn't he was the one who wanted to be away from her and now that his brothers are giving him the golden opportunity he is feeling bad about it.

"¿Cuál es tu respuesta hermano?" Alejandro asked him gaining his attention. He averted his cold gaze to him.
(Translation: What's your answer brother?)

"No tengo que responder ante usted." Emiliano answered him with annoyance lacing his voice and left the room without saying anything further.
(Translation: I'm not answerable to you.)

The other two looked at each other and understood that he is still in his denial state. They knew from what they have went through is not that much easy to forget but they also knew that holding past with effect your present and future but Emiliano was not able to do the same resulting him not being good with her who wants his best.

They also walked outside of the meeting room not knowing what to do with him anymore but they were sure that the word divorce will surely disturb his mind and maybe it will bring some changes in his behavior.

They all entered inside their office and saw her swaying and jumping while serving food on the table in front of the couches. She was just like a ball of happiness and cheerfulness filling so many colors in their black and white life. Suddenly she felt some presence behind her and saw the brothers.

"D-d-did you wash your hands?" he asked them like a mother and the three of them shake her head in denial.

"G-g-go and wash your hand first." she instructed them placing her hands on her hips and her eyes narrowed.

The brothers immediately went to the restroom in their apartment like spacious office and washed their hands off. They came back and settled on the couches and this time Alejandro made her sit on his lap. The brothers looked at the food because it was all Russian cuisine. They confusingly looked at her and she understood their confusion immediately.

"I-I-I didn't know your favorite food so I bought mine o-one." she said and grinned sheepishly at them. Alejandro ruffled her hair and she immediately glare at him.

"J-J-Joa---" she was about to complain to Joaquin but stopped immediately remembering how Emiliano scolded her few moments ago. She clipped shut her mouth and then brothers noticed it.

"What are you saying, Pequeña bebe?" he asked her making her to shake her head in denial.

"Tell us, Amor." Alejandro also ushered her to speak but she didn't say anything and they didn't push her any further. She extended their plates toward them.

"Did you eat Amor?" Alejandro asked her and in reply she nodded her head but still he extended his spoon to her and not wanting to deny him she ate it. Then Joaquin did the same too because it's becoming their habit to feed her one spoon before eating and eat her left out.

After feeding her the brothers started to eat while she was sitting in Alejandro's lap looking at Emiliano struggling with his hand. She saw his bandaged hand and frowned.

"H-h-how did you get it?" she asked him pointing her finger at him.

He glanced at her and then at his hand before going back to do his struggle. She got down from Alejandro's lap and sat on the coffee table picking his plate up in her hands. He silently looked at her not wanting to have any argument with her.

"C-c-can I feed you?" she asked Emiliano lowly and extended the spoon toward him. He didn't reply anything to her but silently ate the food from the spoon.

The the brothers started eating silently while she was feeding Emiliano and telling them about her day before she came here and while talking sometimes she was moving the spoon too much so that Emiliano had to take his face near the spoon to eat. She was talking non stop and the brothers were silently hearing her rants about everything and some non sense too.

But they were fine with it until she decides to leave from there. She stammers a lot while speaking big words or long sentence but brothers find her stuttering, attractive too and they were completely whipped for her now. When Vanessa saw the whole food finished, she automatically stopped her blabbering.

She saw a little bit of the sauce at the corner of Emiliano's lips so she wiped it with her small fingers and started packing all the things up while he was frozen after the small stunt she pulled. Clearing his throat he stood up knowing that he again get weird feelings around her which he didn't want to feel. Washing their hands the brothers came back and saw her ready to leave and they get the urge to stop her for some more time.

"N-n-now I should leave." she said and Joaquin immediately walked towards her.

Crashing his lips on her he sucked her lower and upper lip softly swiping his tongue of her lips and she opened them blinking few times. His tongue started roaming in every inch of her mouth turning her breathless so he pulled away.

"Stay." is all he said and made her sit down on the couch. She sat silently obeying him and he brought his laptop beside her on the couch and started working sitting beside her. Alejandro also did the same while Emiliano was sitting at his desk looking at the three of them.

***************************

What if the brothers will do fasting for her? More precisely the Karwachauth one? I suddenly got the idea last night🤔

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 55 10
Vanessa, aka Vanessa Baron is Brown skin, 5'4, 23 years old, plump butt, 36 C boobs, flat stomach, long thick, natural, 4b jet black hair, brown eye...
49.4K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
2.2M 62.6K 74
UNDER EDITING A little girl, dressed in a pink fluffy frock, approaches two mud-covered twins. She asks them, "Why are you both sad?" In response, th...
931K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...