𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩...

Door Ald815

↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some ... Meer

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
[ 𝟏 ] - 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
[ 𝟐 ] - 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒 ] - 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫
[ 𝟓 ] - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
[ 𝟔 ] - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟕 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞
[ 𝟖 ] - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟗 ] - 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟎 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟏 ] - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟓 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟔 ] - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟏𝟕 ] - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟖 ] - 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟗 ] - 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟎 ] - 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟐𝟐 ] - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟐𝟑 ] - 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
[ 𝟐𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟕 ] - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟖 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟗 ] - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟏 ] - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲
[ 𝟑𝟑 ] - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟒 ] - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
[ 𝟑𝟓 ] - 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟔 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟕 ] - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟑𝟖 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟑𝟗 ] - 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟎 ] - 𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟏 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟐 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟒𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟒 ] - 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟓 ] - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞
[ 𝟒𝟕 ] - 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
[ 𝟒𝟖 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟒𝟗 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟓𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟏 ] - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟓𝟑 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟓𝟒 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟓𝟓 ] - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
[ 𝟓𝟔 ] - 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟓𝟕 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
[ 𝟓𝟖 ] - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞
[ 𝟓𝟗 ] - 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲
[ 𝟔𝟎 ] - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
[ 𝟔𝟏 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡
[ 𝟔𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐲
[ 𝟔𝟑 ] - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

[ 𝟒𝟔 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

30.2K 1.7K 1.6K
Door Ald815

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 】

Just as (Y/N) was dozing off, Alastor beside her humming a soft, jazzy tune whilst Vaggie and Charlie chatted quietly to themselves across from them, the front doors opened, snapping her from her sleepy state. There stood Angel Dust and Husk, both smiling at each other as they chuckled from what they were speaking about, looking anything but okay from how roughed up they were: their clothes looked scuffed, they were bleeding from various cuts and wounds, and Husk looked like he had a black eye.

(Y/N) stood up, worried.

    I guess they did encounter those gang members... does this mean they also sang 'Loser, Baby?'

That would be nice.

Her lips then curved into a soft smile.

    They do need each other.

They need that friendship, or something else if their relationship develops more.

"Hey, guys," she gave them a small wave as she approached them, their eyes widening when seeing her considering the last time they did, she looked to be on the verge of death. "I'm glad to see you both are okay. When Vaggie told me what happened, I—"

Instantly, she was cut off when Angel rushed forward and embraced her, deciding not to even care if Alastor was looking or not. Even though he was threatened by the feared and famed Radio Demon, when it concerned his friends' well being, he didn't care. (Y/N) was dumbfounded by Angel's affectionate actions, yet quickly shoved that feeling aside as she readily hugged him back since, after all, she cared for him as much as he did her. His expression was one of relief as his grip on her tightened, the feeling of her beating heart a welcoming signal that she was still alive.

It meant she wasn't dead because of him—because of how she stood up for him which led to the consequences of Valentino's death which in turn led to Vox trying to kill her.

If anything had happened to her, if her heart had stilled, he wouldn't have ever forgiven himself.

Husk sighed in disbelief, yet he too smiled.

As he met (Y/N)'s eyes, he returned her smile and gave her a knowing nod before returning back to his bar area to clean himself up. Closing her eyes again, (Y/N) squeezed Angel once more before releasing him and drawing away, her hands however still holding his as his upper set of hands began wiping away the free flowing tears running down his cheeks.

Alastor rolled his eyes at the scene.

But, theorizing (Y/N) wouldn't be too pleased if he interrupted, he refrained from speaking.

Oh, how he wished to rip them apart, though.

No matter if (Y/N) didn't seem interested in Angel that way and no matter if Angel's preferences leaned towards men, the very idea of someone touching her, regardless of their intention, made Alastor's smile stretch thin in vile envy.

After all, it was a simple matter.

She had stolen a very high-guarded item that she would now forever hold.

Nor never be rid of.

Turning back into the situation unfolding before him, Alastor watched as (Y/N) wiped away a few of Angel's tears before murmuring softly, "I heard from Vaggie that the reason you ran out... was because you felt responsible for what happened to me. Why would you ever feel responsible for something like that? You didn't do anything, so why blame yourself? I hate it. I hate that because of Valentino, you still belittle yourself and think you're the cause of what terrible problems occur. It was my choice to help you. I would go back and do the same thing a hundred times over if I had to." (Y/N)'s eyes then creased as her expression crumbled, continuing softly, "So, please... don't get hurt like this because of me."

"But if it hadn't been for you helping me, you woulda never become involved with the Vee's," Angel's jaw tightened. "You woulda never... been hurt."

"I told you," her eyes hardened. "I don't regret my actions—I'm sure I never will."

Angel stared into her unwavering gaze.

He wanted to believe her.

He felt as if he did believe her.

Yet, Valentino's hold over him had never ceased even after his death, whispering foully to him everyday that addict and whore trash like him would never be loved. That (Y/N), despite her words, was lying to him since he was that unlovable.

"Angel!" (Y/N) then yelled as she grabbed his face to yank him down to her eye level, by then her eyes flaming with anger and determination. "Don't listen to him. Don't ever listen to him again. Listen to my voice right now: you're my friend. All of us—Charlie, Vaggie, Sir Pentious, Niffty, Husk, Alastor... and me—will not give up on you. And again, we never will." Her smile softened as new tears started to flow from Angel's eyes, disbelief glimmering within the pink hues as she continued softly, "Now, let's clean you up. It looks like you and Husk had quite the day."

"You shoulda seen the other guys," Husk snickered from where he leaned against the bar's counter, his signature bottle of alcohol in hand. "Angel done fucked them up real good—he's a badass."

Angel scoffed, wiping away his tears.

"What?" Husk raised a challenging brow.

"I fucked them up? Oh, (Y/N), you shoulda seen how Husk stopped them with playing cards—playing cards!" Angel laughed, a new type of courage filling his heart as he straightened up. "If I wasn't so busy tryin' not to be killed, I woulda filmed the entire thing!"

Everyone laughed at that.

Of course, save for Alastor.

"That..." Charlie sniffled, looking to be on the verge of tears as well. "...was so beautiful!"

"Calm down, babe," Vaggie sighed.

"But, Vaggie!" Charlie tugged on her girlfriend's arm as her eyes practically sparkled with hope and happiness—literally, sunshine and rainbows being reflected in her gaze. "This is exactly what I wanted! This friendship... I love it. With everyone so happy and joyous, it's only natural we celebrate, right? Oh! I know what we should do!" Spreading her hands in a large gesture, she continued jovially, "Let's have a movie night to commemorate our friendship!"

"What?" Vaggie blinked, obviously confused.

"I'm in!" (Y/N) was quick to agree to Charlie's plan, her enjoyment of watching a movie previously with Angel allowing her to know she would appreciate the experience even more with everyone else.

"Sure," Angel shrugged. "Why not?"

"I wouldn't mind," Husk took a swig of his bottle.

"Yay!" Charlie cheered before grabbing both Husk and Angel by the arm before pushing them towards the stairs. "We'll pull up the movie while you guys are getting washed up, okay? Don't worry though, we'll wait for you since we do need to make the popcorn! Ah, this is gonna be so fun!"

Angel gave a small wave to (Y/N) which she returned, turning to approach Charlie to see if she needed any help only to be stopped by Alastor.

"What?" She frowned.

"My dear, instead of watching that noisy picture box Charlie seems so fond of, we should retire for the evening, especially since your wound hasn't fully healed yet, don't you agree?" He hummed as he leaned down with his hands on the top of his microphonic cane, his rather malignant, enigmatic smile highlighting the disturbing look in his eyes. "It would be quite a shame if you were to end up hurt because of a minor suggestion like this."

"I'm fine," (Y/N) brushed his words away, both still a little wary of him and irritated at him for threatening Angel and Pentious.

With no explanation, she then walked away.

She walked away from him.

And she did it so very easily.

Alastor's brow twitched from the loathsome idea, his perfectly crafted mask of a smile cracking to show his irrepressible obsessive nature.

He couldn't help it, though.

He wanted her.

And he always obtained what he wanted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.5K 1.9K 12
"kalopsia" [yandere!!hazbin hotel x reader] -you know working yourself to do death was definitely not on your plans, you also wanna know what...
926K 26.2K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
74.2K 2.8K 39
"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠..." 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬?" ...
24.5K 578 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...