Life As Monsters: Male Reader...

TheSpectre21

Tensura x Male Godzilla Reader You and your buddy Satoru were going on about your day as usual before heading... Еще

Chapter 1: New Life+
Chapter 2: Even More Friends!
Chapter 3: Beginnings of a Growing Village
Chapter 4: First Impressions Are Important!
Chapter 5: Artisans Acquired & Special Guests
Chapter 6: For A Fellow Otherworlder
Chapter 7: Farewell, Friend
Chapter 8: The Enemy Is My New Friend?
Chapter 9: The Forest Begins to Move
Chapter 10: Incoming Threat
Chapter 11: The Battle in the Marshlands
Chapter 12: The End and Beginning of Things
Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!
Chapter 14: Guests From Afar
Chapter 15: Another Great Calamity Arrives
Chapter 16: A King's First Day In Charge
Chapter 17: These Delegation Meetings Will Be Peaceful...Right?
Chapter 18: Establishing Formalities Amongst Nations
Chapter 20: A Devastating Blow
Chapter 21: For The Sake Of Our Loved Ones
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: The Price of Provoking The Kings of the Monsters
Chapter 24: Resurrection & Evolution
Chapter 25: Reunion & Rebirth
Chapter 26: Return
Chapter 27: Moving Forward
Chapter 28: A Meeting With Other Nation's Representatives
Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!
Chapter 30: One Night Massacre
Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War
Chapter 32: Dead Man's Act
Chapter 33: Making Peace With The Demon Lords
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 1
Chapter 33.5: The Scarlet Bond-Part 2

Chapter 19: Paradise In Dwargon

1.3K 71 17
TheSpectre21

After attending a royal audience with Gazel and exchanging the usual formalities between leaders of two nations, you reconvened to a personal space that Gazel fancied himself for privacy. You and Rimuru were sat across from Gazel with a small table in between your side and Gazel's as Shion stood behind you both and Dorf behind his King. 

"We have to start by thank you. Thanks for pardoning the crimes of Kaijin and the others." Rimuru said in gratitude of the choices Gazel made for Kaijin and his friends.

"Exiling them was the best option to keep my other ministers satisfied." Gazel admitted as you two were taken aback by this reveal.

"You were intending to let 'em off the hook the whole time?" You said in surprise.

"I also saw no merit in allowing strange beings like you two run free in my kingdom." Gazel said as this made you both a bit bashful with awkwardness.

"Ehehe..." Rimuru nervously chuckled while you avoided eye contact for that moment with a sweat drop on your face.

"That said, it broke my heart to let Kaijin, Garm, and the others go." Gazel admitted his feelings on losing some of his best men.

"But thanks to Garm, we have armor now, and Dord and Myrd have been a huge help with construction projects. Plus, Kaijin takes care of all kinds of things that are beyond our abilities, so we're managing to get by as a group." Rimuru sang the praises of how helpful he Dwarfs you two acquired were for your home.

"I thought they would be better off in an environment where they could make use of their talents freely, rather than living in obscurity here." Gazel said with a tap on his thigh as he looked at you two with wonder. "What of Vesta? Is he not with you?" Gazel asked of the whereabouts of his former minister as you two looked a bit perplexed.

"To be honest, we asked him if he wanted to accompany us, but..." You trailed off as Rimuru spoke in a different tone.

"I appreciate it, but I can't bring myself to face King Gazel until I produce results." Rimuru imitated Vesta.

"...Were his words when we went to visit him." You shrugged your shoulders as this amused Gazel.

"Hahaha. That's Vesta all over." Gazel laughed as he remembered well what Vesta would be like as he crossed his arms. "I suppose that means he's found a place where he can exercise his talents to their fullest. Hahahaha." Gazel laughed for a few moments before his expression turned serious as he looked at you two sternly. "Now, Rimuru, Y/N...There's something I must ask you." He said as you two were surprised by his sudden tone shift. 

"Yeah. That's why we're here, too." Rimuru responded for you both as you looked at attention yourself to hear what Gazel had to say.

"What were the high-output magical weapons you used to defeat Charybdis?" Gazel asked as you choked down a breath of air nervously while Rimuru wore an awkward smile. "I hear they were unprecedented forces that surpassed all tactical magic." Gazel said as Rimuru began to explain nervously.

"Actually, that was...the Demon Lord Milim's power. And the other one was Y/N himself." Rimuru said the honest truth as you raised your hand in admission.

"Demon Lord Milim? And Y/N?" Gazel said in confusion.

"You made a joke about that before, as well." Dorf sighed in remembering hearing that explanation before as well.

"It's not a joke, actually." Rimuru said with a pleading smile.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot believe you. That little girl and the giant creature..." Dorf trailed off as he remembered both the beings that were responsible for the defeat of Charybdis.

"...is a Catastrophe-class Demon Lord? And the other one is the small lizard Y/N himself?" Dorf said in unsureness of this information.

"Yeah, I can't blame you for not believing it." Rimuru couldn't fault Dorf for his standings as Gazel smirked.

"Hehehe..." Gazel chuckled as Dorf looked to his king in wonder of his laugh. "It does seem too preposterous to be more boasting. Very well. I believe you, Rimuru." Gazel said as this put you both at ease of him not believing your words. "Then, Y/N, how were you able to transform into such a being?" Gazel turned towards you as you looked nervous.

"Oh, uh...um...It's a bit of an explanation, but to boil it down simply..." You poked your claws together nervously as you avoided eye contact. "I guess you could call it a skill..." You muttered.

"A skill? To turn into something so ferocious?" Gazel said as you nervously laughed yourself and made Gazel sigh. "All right. I'll accept that explanation for now." He said as you felt like a weight was lifted off your shoulders. "Understood, Dorf?" Gazel said to his subordinate.

"Of course...but..." Dorf trailed off as he turned back to you both. "When did you become acquainted with the oldest of the Demon Lords? You two are truly a man and creature of mystery, both of you, Rimuru and Y/N." He said as you two noticed Shion's attitude suddenly perk up as she wore a proud smile on her face with her busty chest huffed out.

"Why does Shion look so proud?" Rimuru thought in wonder of why she was taking these statements about you two much better than you and Rimuru yourselves before you heard the door open and Shuna walked in pushing a cart with some glasses and a glass bottle.

"Thank you for waiting." Shuna announced herself as everyone turned towards her.

"What have we here?" Gazel asked in wonder of the glasses and drink being brought over.

"Oh, just a little gift from our country." Rimuru said as he put up two fingers, signaling to Shuna to pour out drinks for you, Rimuru, Dorf, and Gazel first as the Kijin princess did so elegantly before carrying the drinks on a tray and kneeling before Gazel.

"For you." Gazel said as he curiously took the drink and closely examined it as Shuna returned to her feet and turned to Dorf. "And for you, as well." Shuna offered to him.

"Thank you." Dorf accepted the drink gratefully.

"What is this? Did Dord make it?" Gazel asked you both.

"You guessed it." Rimuru responded as you took your drink with your tail and Shuna shuffled over to hand Rimuru his drink.

"It's magnificent. The translucence, the delicate appearance...And is this detoxifying rune magic? How thoughtful." Gazel spoke in awe of the drink as the detoxifying rune glowed at the bottom of the glass.

"I could taste it first as a poison check, if you want." Rimuru said while gently swirling around the drink in his glass.

"Pwah!" You suddenly gasped as they turned to see you had finished your drink and licked your lips while holding up your glass with your tail. "Another, please!" You said as Shuna made her way over to pour you another drink.

"Or not..." Rimuru said with an awkward smile as Gazel chuckled.

"Hmph, looks like he beat you to the punch. Also, I would never suspect you two of trying to poison me." Gazel said as he lifted the drink closer to his face and took in a quick breath of its scent. "How refined..." Was all he said before taking a sip of the drink and lowering the glass as Dorf also took a sip of his own. "Oh! This is...Delicious." Gazel said as he took another sip.

"Superb." Dorf said in awe of the taste of the drink.

"My turn, then." Rimuru said as he took a swig of his own before lowering his glass with a cute smile. "Gah! Yum!" Rimuru said in bliss before his body reacted in response to the alcohol.

"Notice. Poison Resistance successful." Great Sage announced as Rimuru's body nullified to affects of getting buzzed.

"Don't succeed with that! I finally get some good booze in me, and you erase it?!" Rimuru argued with Great Sage in his mind, but his body also mimicked his mind as he had an annoyed look on his face with his hand up.

"What's wrong?" Gazel asked in confusion.

"Uh...nothing. Never mind. It's a distilled liquor made from apples.  We're working with the prospect of importing more fruit now, so we should be able to produce more from now on." Rimuru explained the process you two were going through to create such fine liquor.

"You've found other nations besides Dwargon to establish relations with? The Kingdom of Blumund, perhaps?" Gazel said in surprise of this news drop as he began guessing who you two allied with.

"Yeah, them, too, but the fruit is coming from the Animal Kin--!" Rimuru was about reveal where the fruit was coming from for their liquor, but Gazel instantly realized from the first syllable as he got in Rimuru's face in a cold-sweat.

"Eurazania?!" Gazel said in shock.

"Y-Yeah..." Rimuru said nervously as Dorf got close to your face in a similar cold sweat as you reeled back in shock.

"That prideful Animal King made a deal with another nation?!" Dorf asked you in disbelief.

"Ngh...Too close, Dorf..." You said while leaning back as Dorf eyed both you and Rimuru as your slime buddy had a nervous smile on his face.

"You've earned the favor of not only the Demon Lord Milim, but the Demon Lord Carrion, as well?!" Gazel said in disbelief as he and Dorf both backed off you two and stood in shock.

"How frightening...These two are Demon Lord seducers..." Dorf gave you both a new nickname based off you two garnering favor with Demon Lords.

"No, no, no. We just happened to help out someone who serves the Demon Lord Carrion, and that led to discussions of trade between our nations. Although we've only gone as far as sending delegations for now." Rimuru explained how early your nations and Eurazania were in the process of becoming allies.

"Even so, that will cause the importance of Tempest to skyrocket. It may one day take over for the Kingdom of Falmuth as the major trade center." Dorf explained as Gazel sat back down with a serious look on his face.

"That is true." Gazel agreed.

"You give us far too much credit. We need to maintain our transport routes if we want our trades to run smoothly, too." Rimuru said with an amused smile.

"Setting aside talk of the future, this drink is far better than any alcohol I've imported from Falmuth. I look forward to what comes of your partnership." Gazel said with gratitude as he proudly took another sip of your liquor.

"The Kingdom of Falmuth, huh?" Rimuru used Thought Communication with you as you lowered your head to rest and closed your eyes.

"That's the place where Youm and his buddies are from, if I remember correctly. Though, he hasn't really talked about what his homeland is like." You responded to Rimuru with your thoughts.

"It'd nice to get an idea of what their Kingdom is like. Let's ask..." Rimuru responded  to you as he turned his attention back to Gazel and Dorf. "What is the Kingdom of Falmuth like?" Rimuru asked as you opened one eye to hear what Gazel had to say about them.

"Well, I'd rank it number one or two among all the Western Nations. Our nation also depends on imports from Falmuth and the empire for food. That said, just between you two and me..." Gazel suddenly leaned over the table towards you both as you and Rimuru also leaned out to hear what he had to say. "I don't like their king." Gazel admitted in a low tone as this was surprising.

"Really?" Rimuru whispered in shock.

"For someone as well-mannered and understanding as you to not like someone, the king must be a real piece of work." You muttered back to him.

"Yeah. He's too greedy. So you must be successful in your trade with Eurazania, whatever it takes." Gazel urged you two on before raising his glass of liquor with a funny smirk. "And be sure to supply your senior with plenty of alcohol, my juniors." He said as you two grew awkward smiles on your faces as you three leaned back to your resting spots.

"That doesn't have anything to do with this, does it--Ugh? EH?!" Rimuru suddenly gasped in shock when Shion's breast suddenly fell on his head and she leaned on him with a drunk look on her face while she held a glass of liquor.

"Now to worryyyyyyy~!" Shion said in a drunk stupor.

"Shion!" Shuna gasped in shock of Shion's behavior. "When did you start drinking?!" She asked in surprise as she didn't remember handing her a drink.

"PWAH~!" Shion let out a happy breath after finishing her glass while holding the liquor bottle in her other hand that was wrapped around Rimuru. "Great Y/N and Great Rimuru'll have no problem gettin' trade with Eurazania up and runnin'! Hehehehehe~!!" Shion exploded with joy as she staggered back and her movements were sloppy.

"Hey!" Rimuru called in shock as Shion continued giggling as she began pouring herself another glass.

"We've got all kinds o' yummy foods on our dinner tables now, too!" Shion exclaimed as she spilt a bit of liquor from the bottle. "It's practic'ly guaranteed that tasty booze will be right there with it soon! Just leave it all to our Great Lords, Rimuru and Y/N! MmMMM!!!" Shion finished with as she began downing another glass while you all watched with shocked agape mouths. "Pwahhhhh~" Shion let out another satisfied gasp as the liquor took over and knocked her out as she began to fall.

"Jeez..." You muttered as you had appeared behind her and caught her with your tail as you lifted her unconscious body up. "You really are a handful on your own..." You said as you gently laid her onto your back as she instinctively snuggled up to you and wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Great Y/N...you're cool to the touch...~" Shion muttered in her sleep.

"Jeez, what are we gonna do with this girl?" Rimuru sent you a Thought as you sighed.

"Whatever we can..." You responded to him with a Thought as Shion giggled in her sleep while Shuna turned to Gazel and Dorf with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I'm sorry you had to see such an unsightly display!" Shuna apologized on behalf of Shion as Gazel and Dorf exchanged glances.

"AHahahahahaha!!" Gazel and Dorf both shared an amused and hearty laugh as Shuna had a bashful and embarrassed red hue on her face over the situation.

"Sorry about our secretary..." Rimuru apologized with a nervous look on his face as you returned to his side with Shion on your back.

"It's all right. Go on and get her to her room." Gazel waved it off with an amused smile as he signaled for you two to return Shion to her room.

"P-Please pardon us, then." Shuna said as you carried Shion on your back and the four of you left Gazel and Dorf to finish their drinks while you walked through the hallway you came from. "How humiliating..." Shuna said in embarrassment as you and Rimuru chuckled.

"You said it." Rimuru said while walking by your side as he placed a hand on Shion's head and she hummed happily from the feeling. 

"Great Rimuru..." Shion muttered as she seemed to recognize the gentle touch from her slime ruler.

"It does make me want to live up to her expectations, though." Rimuru said with a genuine look of happiness on his face as you smiled at the thought too.

"Yeah. We gotta make sure we don't let her or the others down." You said as Rimuru ran out in front of you two with an excited look on his face.

"Shuna, once we're back in our room, let's read over the manuscript again." Rimuru said with a fired-up smile.

"Of course!" Shuna agreed with a cute smile of her own before gasping in surprise when you suddenly lifted her up and onto your back behind Shion. 

"All right! Let's go!" You said as you began walking faster back to your rooms.

"Hey! What about me?!" Rimuru whined about not getting a ride.

"Sorry, not enough room~" You teased him.

"Heyy!!!" Rimuru complained as this made Shuna laugh in amusement all the way back to your room.

After spending the rest of the night preparing yourselves for tomorrow when Dwargon and Tempest would officially enter a declaration of friendship, you and Rimuru were stood on a grand stage in front of the people of Dwargon as Gazel stood across from you two, with his subordinates behind him to the side. Both you and Rimuru had special royal capes and a crown specially made for you two to wear as Rimuru sat on a small pedestal and you were stood next to him, both of you standing in a cold sweat of nervousness as you faced the people of this Kingdom and yours. It was decided that Rimuru would do all the talking for you both as your slime buddy glanced at you, and you gave him a quick nod, before he turned to Gazel and received the same gesture. Shion stepped forward and took hold of Rimuru before raising him high up in the air for everyone to see, and it was visible on his slime body that he was nervous by the way he was quivering on the slime lips he had before he exploded out with words.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Rimuru gasped in shock of how strange he sounded as he took a moment to recollect himself. "Er...Ahem! I'm one of the leaders of the Jura Tempest Federation, or Tempest for short. My name is Rimuru Tempest. And the other leader who is stood beside me is my brother, Y/N Tempest!" Rimuru introduced both him and yourself as you gave the crowd a nervous and stiff bow of your head, garnering a few cheers and applause from the crowd. "Oh! Thank you, thank you! Hehehe..." Rimuru bashfully bowed as you also copied his movements before the applause died down. "So...our wish is to build a nation that will serve as a bride between monsters and humans. Dwargon is already a nation in which monsters and humans both exist and prosper together, which is precisely our goal. We couldn't be more grateful to King Gazel for his endorsement of our ideals. We would like to continue to uphold our relationship of mutual aid, and to do that, I'll need all of your cooperation." Rimuru gave a strong start as he glanced at you and you gave him a confident nod to keep going. "Many monsters call our nation home, in addition to ourselves. It would be fair to say we're a nation of monsters, but in our hearts, we're no different from all of you. I hope that, instead of fearing us because we're monsters, you'll accept us as your new allies. We give you our word that these words convey our honest feelings and conclude our greeting to you here." Rimuru finished with as more cheers erupted from the crowd.

"Great Rimuru! Great Y/N!" Gobta cheered for you two as Ranga howled behind him with pride.

"Baby!!!" You heard a familiar voice from the crowd as you saw the Dark Elf that coddled you before at the bar. "Chu~!" She blew you a kiss your face exploded with red and you giggled bashfully while inside your mind, Malenia was kicking all her imagined-up furniture from seeing the Dark Elf again.

"Phew. Yeah, I guess that speech went pretty well." Rimuru thought with relief, but...

In Gazel's Personal Royal Deck

"Too short." Gazel listed as he lowered his thumb from his raised hand.

"Too humble." Gazel lowered his index finger with an unimpressed face.

"Too dependent on the people's sympathy." Gazel lowered a third finger as he closed his eyes in disappointment. 

"Frankly, I'd give it zero points." He criticized the speech that was given as Rimuru was slowly melting from the lecturing he was giving you two while you avoided eye contact. "The ruler or rulers of a nation shouldn't address citizens with such humility. Especially not the citizens of a foreign nation. They'll only look down on you." He lectured as Rimuru lowered his head in shame. "You need to talk more. Rimuru can't do all the talking for you. You're co-leaders, take some of the responsibility." Gazel lectured you as you gulped down a breath nervously.

"Sorry..." You apologized while tapping your claws together.

"Don't apologize. Do better." Gazel said as you avoided eye contact even further in embarrassment. "You cannot rule with such indulgent thoughts as 'I hope' and 'I wish.' Wonderful things do not come about naturally. You must take hold of them for yourself." Gazel finished lecturing you both.

"Right..." You and Rimuru both sounded off as your senior gave you a stern talking.

"I was never that good at giving the morning speeches at my old job, either..." Rimuru sent you a Thought as you two reminisced the past at your old jobs, mainly your shortcomings as speakers.

"My juniors would always get mad at me for making them speak at every meeting with our clients..." You responded as you remembered how your juniors scolded you for not speaking at all to the clients when having business meetings with them.

"But the fact that he's being so strict with us is a sure sign that his advice is sincere. We really are blessed with great friendships." Rimuru sent another Thought towards you about Gazel as you agreed with him.

"Yeah, we should think of a way to thank him for the advice." You responded to his Thoughts as Gazel spent the rest of that afternoon lecturing and teaching you more advice on being better leaders.

After somehow being able to make it through such a big even in the Armed Nation of Dwargon, you and Rimuru decided that you'd treat yourselves and spread your wings a little that night. After a hard day of work, you and him knew there was only one way to best get a load off and relax in Dwargon, and that was the paradise you first experienced when you arrived at Dwargon for the very first time. Out in the town a little later in the night, you and Rimuru brought along Gobta and Gobzo, along with the rest of his Goblin Riders as you were all huddled up behind an alley looking excitedly at the Elf run Bar as pink hues were spread across everyone's faces. You and Rimuru were the first to step out onto the street as Rimuru rode on top of your head.

"Gobta, you didn't let Shuna or Shion see you leave, right?" Rimuru said in a hushed tone.

"You bet we didn't!!" Gobta huffed out excitedly.

"All right. To the promised land we go!!!" Rimuru exclaimed as you all made a break for the bar.

"Right on!" The rest of you responded as you pulled open the door with your tail and walked in with excited blushes on your faces as the elves were already waiting for you all and you entered a blissful dream once again.

"Welcome!" The dark elf welcomed everyone into the bar.

"We've been waiting for you, Mr. Slime!" The white haired elf in the back said with joy.

"I've arrived! This is paradise!" Rimuru thought in happiness.

"You're as cute as I remember, Baby~" The dark elf said as she came up to you and kissed you on the snout, making you turn an even darker red as she stared deep in your eyes. "Did you miss mama~?" She asked as you were almost melting in her hands.

"Y-Yes..." You were completely defeated as the dark elf giggled and ushered you over to the seats where drinks and snacks were waiting while Rimuru rolled off your head and the Goblins were all nervous messes.

"Hey, E.I.L.F.-- I mean, elf ladies! How've you been?" Rimuru asked as he desperately tried looking at all the beautiful elves.

"Of course." The dark elf responded from where you two were as she was already serving you drinks straight from the bottle like a baby as you laid your head in her lap.

"Me! I'm first!" The blonde elf in the green dress reached down and took hold of Rimuru before pressing him into her bosom.

"Hell yes!" Rimuru thought in amazement. 

"You're all boingy." The elf commented on how nice Rimuru felt as a slime.

"She's all boingy!" Rimuru thought in amazement of how bouncy the elf was, in more ways than one.

The Goblins all watched in awe as the elves were fawning of you and Rimuru. You were receiving pets and drinks from a few of the elves, while the others would gently poke and cuddle up to Rimuru.

"It's ben such a long time. We thought you two had forgotten about us." One of the elves said while gently poking Rimuru.

"Never." Rimuru said in a blissful tone while he was being held.

"I'd never forget mama~" You had fallen to the charm of the elves as your favorite dark elf giggled and gave you another kiss on the head before giving you another bottle of alcohol to drink.

"Really~?" The elves asked you two.

"Of course~!" Rimuru responded as you two were receiving the times of your lives.

"Welcome, boys." Gobta and the Goblins heard someone speak to them as they watched a beautiful, blonde, curvy elf walk up to them. "You must be Mr. Slime and Baby's friends. We're glad you're here." The beautiful elf welcomed the Goblin Riders gracefully.

"HNNGHH!! UWOH!! OHHH!! UWWWWOHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Gobta completely lost it over this elf as he had hearts in his eyes and his heart was beating so fast it was almost visible from outside his chest as she gave him a giggle and he straightened up to try and not embarrass himself. "W-We appreciate your hospitality!!" Gobta exclaimed to the elf, but what she pulled next would destroy Gobta.

"What sort of hospitality do you mean~?" The beautiful elf asked before delivering the final blow that would make Gobta lose all sense of himself as she licked her lips seductively.

"I love you." Gobta outright proclaimed his love as he got on one knee for her, amusing the girl as his friends were shocked by his behavior.

"Oh, I'm elated." The elf replied with a smile as you and Rimuru stared at Gobta questioningly.

"Gobta's pretty amazing sometimes." Rimuru sent you a Thought.

"Yeah, he is, isn't he?" You responded to Rimuru's Thought with your own.

"She dodged him easily, though." Rimuru commented with a Thought on how the elf easily maneuvered pass his proclamation of love.

"Your friends are already set up." The blonde elf beauty said as you two raised a brow and peaked over to see Kaijin and the others enjoying themselves at the party area as they raised their voices and mugs of alcohol to you both as the elves shuffled you two over.

"Rimuru, Y/N, I really appreciate you inviting me along today." Kaido, who you invited with the Kaijin and the other Dwarves, said as they had arrived before you guys did.

"You've been a big help to us, Kaido. At least let us do this for you." Rimuru said as you and him took your spots around the area with the elves accompanying you two.

"Yeah, seeing you in that form just feels more right to me." Kaido said in relief of seeing Rimuru in his slime ball form.

"You don't like my human form?" Rimuru asked in wonder.

"No, it's not that. It just didn't seem to fit." Kaido explained as he took another swig from his mug.

"Well, I can't blame you. You brothers can just relax and have a good chat tonight." Rimuru told Kaido and Kaijin.

"You dolt!" Kaijin suddenly spoke up, surprising the slime as the Dwarf genius pumped his fist. "Who wants to talk to a bunch of guys in a place like this? Look at all the pretty ladies here with us! Let's have some fun with this!" Kaijin said as he wrapped an arm around the dark elf lady that was next to him.

"That's right, Rimuru! Don't insult the ladies!" Kaido also spoke up for the ladies with his fist raised in defense for the girl's pride.

"Yeah, they're brothers, all right." Rimuru thought as he watched the two Dwarf brothers take swigs of their drinks in the same fashion.

"That's amazing, Gobta!" You heard some of the ladies cheer behind you two as you and Rimuru turned to see Gobta doing some tricks for them, like balancing on a stool's leg while his feet were off the ground.

"You're so good!" Another of the ladies cheered him on as Gobta giggled like a dolt.

"Ehehehe. You think so? Honestly, this is nothing! Uwaah?! What?!" Gobta suddenly gasped in shock when the beautiful blonde elf suddenly placed a nice glass of alcohol on his ankle that was high above him and he really struggled to keep balance to make sure not to drop it. "That's kinda dangerous, though!" Gobta said in seriousness as he continued to balance himself on the stool as he wobbled around with his feet up in the air.

"That's a very valuable glass, you know. So you'd better not let it fall." The beautiful blonde elf was having fun teasing and giving a little bit of bullying to Gobta.

"Gosh, you're so mean!" One of the other elves said as everyone was having a laugh watching Gobta struggle to concentrate while balancing the expensive glass, but his concentration completely shattered when the blonde elf leaned down with her cleavage right in front of Gobta's face.

"If that glass breaks...let's see...I'll just have to make you pay for it with your body. Ehe~" The blonde beauty let out a sadistic yet seductive giggle.

"Uwah....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Gobta cried out as the stimulation was too much for his mind and he exploded blood from all his orifices, making the girls gasp and yell in shock as they covered themselves from his geysers of blood before it suddenly stopped and he slowly tipped over before crashing hard on the ground and a few furniture that was near him.

"Gobta?!" His friends yelled in shock as the girls were in a panic over what happened while you and Rimuru watched from afar, let in disbelief as awkward looks fell on your faces.

"Hang in there!" One of the elves tended to Gobta.

"Hey, it was a joke." The blonde beauty said nervously as she also tended to Gobta as he was blue in the face and barely conscious.

After all the chaos that ensued, things started to relax more as the girls were now having a normal time with everyone. Rimuru decided to pitch an idea to you as he dragged you over to the bar counter where the owner of the elf paradise establishment was stood behind.

"Got a moment, ma'am?" Rimuru called to the lovely elf owner as she came over to you both as you cutely placed your claws on the counter and Rimuru rolled around on top of it.

"How can I help you, Mr. Slime? Baby?" The elf owner asked as she gave you a quick tickle under the chin, making you murmur in pleasure for a moment as she waited to hear what Rimuru wanted to say.

"Would you mind selling this here?" Rimuru asked as he brought out three glass bottles of the liquor that you shared with Gazel.

"What is this?" The owner asked as she reached out and took hold of one of the bottles in wonder.

"A new kind of liquor produced in our country. We can't give you much, since we have to save some for King Gazel, but you can reserve it for your regulars. We want to hear what they think of it." Rimuru explained as she was unsure of this idea.

"Oh, my...Are you sure?" The owner asked to make sure you two were okay with her selling your own liquor.

"We wanna see how much people would be willing to pay for a glass of this." You explained as this amused the owner.

"My, my! You two are quite shrewd, aren't you?" The owner said as you three shared a giggle. "It's as if that stiff speech you gave earlier today wasn't real." She said as this surprised Rimuru.

"What?! You were watching?!" Rimuru said in shock as an embarrassed hue spread across his slime body.

"Closely." The owner said as Rimuru was a little deflated.

"Th-That was just...you know...an act, that's all! I looked really inexperienced, right?" Rimuru said bashfully as the owner began hiding away the special liquor you two gave her.

"We'll just leave it at that, then." The owner said as she ducked down below the counter to put one bottle away. "It left me with a good impression, though." She said while coming back.

"Huh?" Rimuru hummed in confusion.

"You two seemed very sincere. I think it's a person's sincerity that draws others to them." The owner said as she came back up and began fixing a few drinks. "And in that respect, I would've given you two a perfect score." She said as she placed two tall glasses of liquor in front of you and Rimuru. "I'd love to see a nation where humans, monsters, elves, and all other races can laugh together, free of borders." She said with a genuine tone of hope and happiness as this left you two in awe as you both took your drinks.

"Thank you." You two said in unison as you both leaned your heads back and drank away at the counter while the owner enjoyed the company you two gave her.

After such a fun night between you two and the rest of the boys that came with you, it was finally time for the paradise to come to an end, also due to the fact that it was closing time and all the girls had to go home. Your special dark elf gave you a bunch of kisses and covered your face with lip marks before going home as you dragged your feet out of the establishment with a idiotic smile on your face while Rimuru rode on top of your head. You two watched as Kaido, Kaijin, Garm and his brothers all stumbled about and play a bit of antics with each other like drunk fools.

"Bunch of drunks." Rimuru commented on them before turning to Gobta who laid across your back with tissues up his bloody nose and he was completely out of it. "And Gobta's anemic now. Hey, Gobta, you okay?" Rimuru asked him.

"I feel dizzy..." Gobta said in a weak tone as he could barely move an inch of his body.

"Sheesh..." Rimuru sighed as he turned to the rest of the Goblin Riders. "Listen up, boys. Don't let anyone see you when you head back to your lodgings. The dream we enjoyed tonight is our little secret!" Rimuru said to them.

"Right!" The Goblin Riders said in unison.

"Okay, off we go!" Rimuru said while gently patting your head to signal you to begin heading back.

"Can I be of assistance?" A female's voice suddenly interjected among the male voices as none of you paid it any mind.

"Oh, thank--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rimuru screamed in shock and horror when you all turned to see who spoke just now and was standing next to you all with a terrifying smile on her face.

"Sh-Sh-Sh-Shu--!" Rimuru was a stammering mess as your teeth were clattering in fear and Great Sage established a link between you both.

"Notice. Intense energy detected behind her smile." Great Sage announced to you both as it became visible to you two to see.

"Uwahhhhh, talk about scary..." Malenia spoke up with Great Sage as she watched Shuna radiate an intimidating aura.

"Y-Yeah, we got that, too." Rimuru responded to the two of them. "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-Wha--!" Rimuru could barely get regular noises out as you slowly staggered backwards away from Shuna, all the while the Kaijin and the Dwarves were trying to tip-toe away silently to avoid her wrath.

"What am I doing here?" Shuna finished Rimuru's question for him.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Rimuru was nodding his little slime body up and down violently on top of your head as you began trembling when Shuna opened her eyes with a terrifying stare.

"Well, Gobzo told me everything" Shuna revealed as you and all the others were left stunned and shocked in disbelief as you turned to Gobta's best friend.

"G-Gobzo?! How could you?!" Rimuru yelled in disbelief as you grabbed Gobzo by his shoulders with a betrayed look on your face as he kept his same innocent expression.

"Huh? Well, Princess Shuna asked me where we were going. I just answered her." Gobzo answered as he was bewitched by Shuna while he shined innocently like a child.

"What the heck were you thinking, man?!" Rimuru's voice was cracking as you and him melted from the innocent shine of Gobzo that got you all caught.

"You're awful, Great Rimuru. Great Y/N." You heard a familiar tone as this made you and Rimuru tense and freeze up as you slowly turned to the alley nearby as footsteps echoed closer and closer. "How could you leave us? It's just cruel!" Shion appeared from the shadows with her hands on her hips as she gave you both a pout as you and Rimuru put yourselves against the ground nervously.

"W-Well, I mean...um..." Rimuru was trying to figure out how to explain things to them or try to find an escape, but Shion planted her foot firmly, making you two yelp in fear.

"How could you go without telling us?!" Shion complained as you two were really on the spot now and scared about what the Kijin girls were about to do to you all as Shuna walked up next to Shion.

"Did you gentlemen invite Great Rimuru and Great Y/N out to have fun this evening?" Shuna asked as she caught the Dwarves and had no intention of letting anyone escape.

After scaring all you boys into submission and lining everyone up on the curb and having you all down on your knees in shame, Shuna pulled you and Rimuru to the side while Shion walked back and forth in front of the other boys with her sheathed blade rested on her shoulder. All you boys had your heads down in shame as Shino would occasionally flash them a glare, making them even more nervous while Shuna was going to give you and Rimuru a stern talking to.

"I have no intention of stopping you two from doing what you wish to do. It just made me feel a little sad." Shuna started as you were in a cold sweat and Rimuru looked as if he was melting from the tension of the situation.

"Uhh--!" Rimuru was about to say something, but Shion planted her sheathed blade onto the ground with a terrifying bang that made you all shiver up and freeze in fear as it seemed there was no way around their wrath.

"H-Hey! Do something!" You used Thought Communication with Rimuru.

"W-What do you mean me?!" Rimuru responded to your Thought in confusion.

"Whenever something like this happened in our previous lives, I always made it worse! You're the better talker!" You relayed to him as Rimuru was in a panic.

"Excuses will only backfire on us! Need to keep it simple!" Rimuru thought as he explained to you the course of action you both would take and you nodded in agreement.

"WE'RE SO SORRY!!!" You and Rimuru bowed your heads down to the floor with your forehead and Rimuru's face pressed against the street. "Bow low..." Rimuru repeated the steps of Dogeza.

"WE HAVE NO EXCUSE!!" You exclaimed in a regretful tone. "And use our cuteness to appeal to her sympathy!" You repeated the next course of action you two would follow to minimize damage as you and Rimuru put on your cutest sad faces and puppy eyes.

"Okay~?" You two said in unison as this cute apology seemed to have won both the girls over as Shion had a cuteness overload with a big smile on her face while Shuna covered her mouth with a blush in awe of this display.

"I understand." Shuna said as you and Rimuru felt relieved while holding your cute poses as Rimuru hopped on top of your head. "Just live on Shion's cooking for one week, and we'll call it even." Shuna said.

"Thank Go--? WHAT?!" You and Rimuru gasped in absolute shock of what Shuna had just said.

"Really, Princess Shuna?!" Shion asked with excited and joyful stars in her eyes.

"Yes. Do your best, Shion." Shuna said with an amused and innocent smile as she knew what fate she was condemning all of you to.

"I will! I'll give it my all!" Shion exclaimed with glee as Kaido was the only one who was confused about what was so bad about this outcome, while every single one of you boys had a traumatized and terrified look on all your faces with sweat dripping from you all like crazy.

"Too short. Too humble. Too dependent on the people's sympathy. You need to talk more. You're co-leaders, take some of the responsibility." Gazel's strict words of advice suddenly connected themselves to this situation as you two failed once again in discussions.

"King Gazel, you were absolutely right." You and Rimuru thought in unison of the dire fate you were all handed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GOING TO SEE THOSE ELVES!!!!" Malenia was laughing hysterically as you couldn't say anything at this moment but felt your irritation and anger bubbling over as a tick mark formed on your head.

"U-Um, could we maybe cut it down to three days?" Rimuru asked Shuna.

"One week." Shuna repeated in an instant with that same smile, as there was no changing the outcome.

"...Okay." You and Rimuru lowered your heads in defeat and this 'Boys Night Out' came to a tragic end as everything you needed to handle in Dwargon was completed and it was soon time to set off back home.

Meanwhile, In An Unknown Forest

Whilst you and Rimuru were having fun in the Kingdom of Dwargon, things were beginning to move in the shadows that were out of Tempest's scope. Deep in a set of woods not too far from the Forest of Jura, Mjurran, one of Clayman's underlings, was knelt on the ground as she pulled out a golden orb from her robe and placed it on the ground. Stepping back a few feet, Mjurran pressed her hands together and closed her eyes as she used her magic on the orb and it began to glow bright gold. There was a bright flash as a slight breeze pushed out through the area and once she opened her eyes, Mjurran came face to face with a golden three headed dragon that stood about ten feet tall, a few feet taller than you. The dragon opened its eyes with a sad and lifeless look as strange chain collars hung around each head.

"You know where to go, right?" Mjurran asked the beast.

"...Yes." The dragon responded with a low and sad female voice as it spread its wings and took flight.

Mjurran looked up and watched it disappear high above the sky and made sure it was going the right direction before leaving the area herself. After maneuvering through the forest, Mjurran reached the clearing of the woods where she had people waiting for her and one of them took notice.

"Oh? Are you done with whatever you had to do?" Mjurran looked up as she stared at Youm, the man who she made contact to manipulate so she could carry out her plan.

"Yes. Let's go." Mjurran said as things around your nation were beginning to change, and it appeared that calamity would set its sights on your home once again, and it would be a much more grave encounter than anything you had all ever experienced before.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

43.6K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
2.9K 43 8
Y/n L/n's life took a turn for the worse when he unexpectedly died and reincarnated in another world. Offered with another chance at life, he decides...
209K 7.6K 89
Tensura x reader A wealthy businessman is completely overwhelmed with the work he had to do in his last couple of years. His company is very controve...
36.5K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...