What if deku had a quirk?Vers...

De LilJ1122

As we all know,Izuku didn't get a quirk,despite his parents both having powers.But what if he actually DID ge... Mai multe

Explanation/quirk
Growing
U.A Highschool
Fighting
Back into the fray Pt.1
Back into the fray Pt.2
Internships
Fame
Nemesis
A test of strength
Camping
Rescue
Savior
Question
Searching
Sons
Life
Two?!
The festival and the island
The apex
Upgrading
The start of the end
Time together
The final battle part 1
The final battle part 2
The finale

The next exam

12 0 0
De LilJ1122

For the record,the villains from the camp incident were all arrested.

Izuku arrives with the class and see the large building at a new location.

They enter and see the interior and get straight to decorating their rooms.It takes the whole day for everyone to finish.
Mina:Hey!I have an idea!Let's have a competition between each other's rooms!
Togaru:...No.
Mina:No fun!Come on!
Togaru:No!We are too tired to be doing this shit.
Mina and Togaru argue u til they start yawning.He was right,it's late.Everyone heads off to bed.They class starts the next day as they walk to a gym.

The hero ectoplasm walks up to the class.

Ectoplasm:This is one of the most important parts of being a hero,control over your powers. Instead of overcoming limits or clearing situations,you will learn to condense and use the deadliest parts of your quirks to create an ultimate move,and naming them will also be a part of your assignment today.
The class disbands and go off to creating their own moves,Izuku thinks of moves he's used before.
Detroit smash
Flashfire fist
Jet burn
Prominence burn
He also thinks of when he made fire into an arrow.Izuku officially names the move "hell bullet".Izuku taps into his bio electricity again.He creates bolts and shields,he repeats this process until he can do it quicker and easier.Izuku is now able to manipulate electricity in seconds.He's also discovered it's ability to physically boost his body to superhuman levels.He tries to think of other ways to manipulate fire and heat,then he remembers... all for one.He used fire to create a shield.Izuku remembers the shield vividly.It was like "hard fire".Izuku makes a ball of fire,he tries to make it as solid as possible.The ball becomes less volatile and wild.Izuku feels it,it's solid!Izuku makes a wall of fire in the shape of a circle,he hardens it and feels it again.He raises the temperature.He sees a boulder flying out the field towards him.
Izuku:Woah!
Izuku puts his hands up and tries to use the shield,as the boulder touches the shield,it turns to ash in seconds.The class is shocked to see the new powerful shield.Izuku starts thinking about electricity again.What can he do that's outside the box with electricity?He chooses to sit on it and passes the assignment with what moves he already has.After school,he decides to ask Denki about it.
Denki:What is it Midoriya?
Izuku:I'm trying to think outside the box with electricity.No offense,but I don't want to be like you and just send out waves and shocks.
Denki:I get it.Hmm...maybe try researching phenomena.
Izuku:Phenomena?
Denki:What kinds of events or phenomena can electricity cause?If we can manipulate electricity,then wouldn't we technically be able to cause those same phenomena?
Izuku:...YES!Thanks Denki!
Denki:Huh?Oh,of course!
Izuku goes to his room and thinks searches up phenomena caused by electricity.So far the one that catches his eye the most is electromagnetism.
Izuku(thinking):If I could do that,I could also manipulate the environment.That's the next step for me!
Izuku gets to practicing immediately.He spends the next few days practicing electromagnetism.By Saturday,Izuku is able to manipulate the environment.He can pull and push objects,make items float,suspend objects or people in the air,and can even have magnetic effects on electricity and lighting!
The next day comes.
Aizawa:We're taking another very important exam.It's to get your hero licenses.This would let you be able to use your quirks whenever you feel you need to,but there are still some limitations.Bring your costumes.Izuku and the class bring their costumes and ride a bus to a stadium.

The class leaves their bus and see two more classes from different schools arrive with them.
People gasp and scream in excitement at the sight of Izuku.He was pretty much a celebrity. He saved other students at the USJ,he defeated stain who was a villain other pro hero's failed to stop,he was even kidnapped but came back in one piece.Some of the students came to him and shook his hand.Izuku's humble and shy nature made him even more likable.He sees three familiar people at the stadium,Kota and Mandalay.
Izuku:What are you guys doing here?
Kota blushed and shied away.Rumi and Mandalay chuckled as Mandalay answered.
Mandalay:We wanted to come see your exam.
Izuku:Aw,I appreciate it.
The three walk into the stadium guest entrance as Izuku swears he can see Mandalay...blushing?No,no there's-there's just no way!She wouldn't blush at HIM of all people...would she?Izuku puts it in the back of his mind and suits up.

The rules of this exam are as goes.Every student must wear 3 pads,these pads have to be hit by balls provided to the class.If all 3 pads are hit,that student is out.But there are also fake civilians across the stadium that must be saved.The civilians can subtract and add as many points as they like.Class 1-A rallies before it's time to go.
Kirishima:Alright class reps,what's the play?
Izuku:The truth is,there's no need for a smart and complex plan.
Momo:Remember everyone,this isn't like the tournament where you must "defeat" everyone else to win.This is about being a hero,saving and defending people.We're going to split up the responsibility of getting students out and saving people upon two groups.I will lead the group going to help civilians.
Izuku:And I will lead the group going for the other students.Who's going where?
Kirishima,Denki,Shoji,Tokoyami,Bakugo,and Koji will Join Midoriya in getting other students out.The rest of the class is with Momo in saving the fake civilians.All 3 of the classes go out.Class 1-A is surrounded by almost all the other competitors.They all throw balls,but the class is suddenly surrounded by a field of electricity as the balls suspend in the air.The competitors look to Izuku,who has his hands out.Izuku yells and pushes his hands forward as the balls go flying back to the other competitors.Barely anyone can dodge,many students are tagged,some are even out immediately.The class splits up into their groups.Bakugo creates smokescreens while Koji helps direct where the other students throw their balls.With their coordination,the offense group is mopping the other competitors.The "savior" group is doing well too,they have very kind and gentle people like momo and Asui and uraraka.Izuku was leading his group when he heard uraraka callout to him.He runs to her.
Izuku:What's wrong?
Izuku's pad suddenly turns blue as uraraka fades away in smoke to reveal-

Camie:Sorry cutie,you just seemed so-
Izuku's arm suddenly turns into a giant arm of fire and grabs ahold of Camie at blinding speeds.
Camie:Woah!I didn't know you were so fast. Oops!
Izuku lights his balls on fire and examines Camie's body for her pads.He sees two on her back and hits them.Camie suddenly melts and slides out of his grasp,Izuku is about to give chase,but he remembers what happens with uraraka just before.
Izuku:You can make hallucinations.Meaning that your really...
Izuku throws a ball at seemingly nothing,but he hears a ding sound as Camie appears in Izuku's grasp out of nowhere.
Camie:Oh shoot!You saw through my deception and now I'm out.
Izuku drops her as she leaves.Suddenly,Izuku is surrounded by tons of men.

Sidekick:Get him!
The men shoot out grey sticky substances. Izuku creates a field of fire around him.The projectiles burn and turn to ash instantly. A large orca shark in the shape of a man walks out.

Gang orca:Heroes always have-
Orca is suddenly tackled by Izuku.Izuku sparks as he shocks orca,stunning him.Izuku jumps off of orca.Orca tries to stand,but is struggling.
Izuku:Kacchan!You're in charge!
Gang orca:Y-you've abandoned your t-team, just to f-fight me?
Izuku:Your too powerful for them.I'm the only one who can fight you.
Orca is finally able to stand up.
Gang orca:Is that right?Well,don't expect me to-
Izuku throws a gigantic fist of fire,but orca blocks it.Orca dashes to Izuku and attempts to grab him,but his hand burns as it gets close. Orca feels an enormous amount of pain as he steps back,Izuku sparks again as he sweeps orca's leg and manifests a large amount of electricity around his arm.Izuku slams his fist down onto orca's chest,creating an explosion of lightning.

The dust settle to reveal a large crater.Izuku walks out of the crater,he is seen carrying orca over his shoulder.He sets him down gently. Izuku looks around and sees gang orca's men. They all look at their boss and at Izuku.

Izuku:You have a choice,make the smart one.
The men lay their arms down and step away.
Tons of students surround Izuku.They look confident,but they are terrified.As they are about to advance.A voice suddenly comes over the intercom.
Supervisor:Listen,I know this is pretty underwhelming,but all the civilians have been saved and there's been a lot of students disqualified.So...the exam is over.
The competitors breathe out sighs of relief. Izuku and his whole class had passed.
At night,far away.
Shigaraki was sitting in his base enjoying a drink.The doorbell rang.Shigaraki opened it to see-

All for one:Hello Tomura,may I come in?
Shigaraki:...
He gestured to the inside of the room.All for one walks in and takes a seat.
All for one:If you wouldn't mind,I'll be staying here for the time being.And I have a friend.
A man with white long hair steps into the hideout.

???:...
Shigaraki and the man stare at each other.
All for one:This is nine.Ever since your last group was arrested,I've been looking for another group-
Shigaraki:Master...you don't have to do this anymore.
All for one:Hmm?
Shigaraki:I know that it makes you look bad to the other villains and criminal masterminds if you go around asking for help.I can find other people myself.
All for one stands up and grabs tomura's shoulder.
All for one:Nonsense my boy,you are my student,my pride and joy.There is nothing that is too much for me to do for you.
Shigaraki:...If you say so.Hello,Nine.
Nine:Hello.
Nine and Shigaraki shake hands.
Nine:I look forward to working with you.
Shigaraki:Likewise.What can you do?
Nine:My quirk allows me to control the weather.And thanks to all for one...I can use it as much as I want.
Shigaraki:I decay anything I put all five of my fingers on.
Nine immediately looks at his hand but sees Shigaraki is lifting his pinky away.
Nine:I also have some friends.
Three more people enter.

All for one:Now then,what is the next step "boss"?
Shigaraki:The heroes believe that we're weak, that aren't being as conscious at coming at us anymore.We need to make them fear us.We don't just need more members,we need high up members.Like a gang.
All for one:I know someone.
All for one pulls out a phone and makes a call.
All for one:In a few hours we will be meeting someone...the shie hassaikai.They are a yakuza group with a new leader.Kai chisaki,or as he calls himself...Overhaul.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
24.9K 516 14
Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be come to much to hand so they gave izuku...
2.2K 35 11
this story is, in my opinion, just a what if, specifically... what if izuku had already trained and prepared himself before hand, had built himself u...
912K 14.2K 45
Quirkless and abused, This was Izuku Midorya, A young boy born without a Quirk in the world where power is everything. He longed to be a hero, Only t...