ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 100

5K 504 164
By Richaa_Sharma

There is a little, only a little mature content in this chapter, those who do not like it can skip it.

And yes please don't forget to vote and comment if you guys liked the update.

Chapter start.......

" Neil, No, I won't wear this, my dress will look bad" Avni tells him who asks her to put on her overcoat before leaving the room for their date because it is cold here.
And the material of the dress which she's wearing is so thin...In the pursuit of style, this girl will spoil her health.

" And I am saying, wear it, only then I will go somewhere with you, otherwise...."

" Otherwise what...You have to come with me." she says stubbornly to which he gives her a look.

" Maine kaha Pehno ise..." He looks straight into her eyes and speaks seriously and that's the end of it, She thinks it's okay, it's a matter of a coat, if she doesn't wear it then this man will spend the whole night in this room while arguing.

" Happy?" she asks him after putting the overcoat on herself.

" Very happy." she rolls her eyes at his words.

" ab chalo...kahan le jaana chahti ho...." He says to which she smiles and puts her hand in his arms and then both of them leave the room smiling.

" Thank you, Neil," He looks at her confused at her words

At this time, instead of any restaurant, Avni, after talking to the hotel staff, arranged for their candlelight dinner on the roof top of the hotel to express her gratitude to Neil.

She knows he doesn't want her thanks but if he always appreciates the things she's done, then why shouldn't she appreciate him for giving her the life she never lived.

Although her family has given her all the comforts of the world, But the moments that were missing in her life were given to her by Neil.
She has never seen life the way she is living it with Neil, Neil has taught her to enjoy life and for this she cannot thank him enough.
Neil is the person in her life whom she has read only in books and perhaps he is many times better for her than those bookish characters.

At this time both are sitting facing each other and have almost finished their dinner.

" I know you don't like me saying thank you to you, but thank you for everything you have done for me on this entire trip.
You have given me many unforgettable memories which I will always cherish.
I've never had as much fun as I have this week with you, so thank you for that." She finishes her sentence, to which he smiles.

And just like she thought, Neil doesn't like her thanking him for that but he understands the sentiment behind her words.
And that's why he hasn't scolded her for thanking him today that why is she ruining his love and all the things he has done for her by thanking him like this?

" Wifey, I am glad to hear that I was able to make you happy, But wifey, if instead of thank you, you would say those magical three words to me, I would feel better." She smiles at his words.

" I love you Neil, You made my life better by coming into my life." She says looking into his eyes to which he gives her a smile.

" I love you, my love, I really loved all this." he says, pointing towards her planned surprise.

After this, both of them do a small dance after which Neil asks her what she wants to do now.

" So, what's next, what does my wifey want to do?" She gives a shy smile at his words thinking something.

" A long drive will be enough for us now." he smiles at her words and then both of them came out of the hotel and sat in the car they had taken and set out on an unknown path.

Moving on with their conversation, both of them are enjoying their drive.
And as it was late at night, the roads were completely empty.
Currently, there is only their car moving on that road and the road also looks like a secluded place where hardly anyone comes and goes often.

But suddenly Neil's eyes widen when he suddenly hears a question from Avni.

" Neil, do you have any fantasy that you want to fulfill with me?" She asks while caressing his thighs sensually and his eyes widen firstly due to her question and then due to the way she was caressing him, he swallows the lump in his throat.

Avni, Seeing him doing so much for her, this question comes to her mind that if he has any fantasy with her that he wants to fulfill but he doesn't say, because in their relationship for so many years, he has shown a lot of patience, whenever he went to the verge of losing his control, every single time he controlled himself.
So now as both have each other and they have every right to love each other, she doesn't want to let him control himself anymore in anyway.
She wants him to tell her whatever he wants.
Both understand each other's every feeling and need, be it love, emotionally or mentally but she also wants to understand his physical needs in every way and that is why she is talking to him so comfortably so that he does not feel even once that she is uncomfortable with him in any way now.

" You didn't answer...do you have any fantasy?" she asks again when she sees a smile on his face.

" No my dear wifey, I don't have any such fantasy." He says keeping his focus on the road.

" Liar." He scoffs at her words but suddenly stops the car on the side and she looks at him.

He looks at her who has a question in her eyes as to why he stopped the car.

" I'm not lying wifey, Now call it my wish, desire, fantasy, everything was mine only, you, I got you, I got everything." he answers honestly to which She sighs at his words, just as she expected...this man, Uff.

" Now don't take this to mean that I always sugar coat things but really I don't want anything from you except you and I always say this and you know this." She smiles at his words.

" You are my fantasy, I got you, now I am living my fantasy every day." He adds, to which she smiles but then hits his head with her light hand.

" Kya Karu main aapka ?" He slightly chaukle at her words

" jyada kuch nahi, bas pyar. Har roj se jyada, har roj us pyar ko badhaa dena, main isi mein khush ho jaaunga." He says taking her hand in his and kissing her knuckles on which she smiles.

But then there she speaks

" I have always said that I am not a saint and I'm selfish too, I want a lot from you..." she says with a mischievous smile to which he smiles back.
He knew somewhere that something like this would come from her side.

" I love this selfish baby of mine...Tell me, what does my wifey want now..." At his words, she doesn't say anything further but opens her seat belt and so does his, to which he looks at her with slightly startled eyes.

" Wifey, what are you going to do?" She smiles at his words and getting up from her place she sits on his lap with both her legs, circling his waist.

He gulps that the way she comes and sits on him, he was not ready for this moment because he didn't expect this from his shy baby who is no longer shy.
Sitting in that position, her dress rises a little and his hand rests on her bare thighs on which she feels a cooling sensation there.

she looks at him and takes her hand from his shoulder to rest on the back of his neck.

" Do you know why I asked you to come on a long drive?" At her words he looks at her.

" Because you like it." She shakes her head NO at his words, to which he gulps as he feels her fingers moving on his jaw sensually.

" What are you doing?" On his question, she tilts her head a little and bites his jaw lightly, on which he feels a sting in his pants.
His heartbeat starts increasing rapidly.

" Now you have no fantasy.... But here's mine, like this on the road, in the middle of the night, a little car romance with the one I love." She leans down and whispers into his ear and after speaking she gently kisses his earlobe, at which he closes his eyes sighing deeply.

" I already knew that this innocent wifey of mine is innocent only on the face, she is a complete devil from inside...I didn't even know that you even think all this." She smiles on his ear at his words

" Have you not heard that people who look innocent on the face are not so in reality." She says

" I heard it and today I am also seeing the proof." She smiles at his words.

" But I also know how my innocent baby has been spoiled, from today you stop reading those books in which you have learned all this," He says this because he has often seen her reading many novels related to love and he knows for sure that all this in him has come from there.

" Aap mujhe se Meri jaan maangte main khushi khushi de deti, par aap mera meri books padhna band nahi karwaa sakte." He suppresses his laughter seeing her drama.

But at the same time, she changes from her dramatic mood to wooing him again and leans on his shoulder and comes close to his ear again.

" Would you like to experience what I learned from those books?"

" With pleasure," he says over her shoulder.

" Do you know what it feels like to make love in a car?" She asks him

" Now how would I know this...you never gave me a chance." She smiles at his words.

"Hmm, This is my fantasy, to make love with you in the car, but there's a condition."
She speaks in a low voice into his ear, on which he waits for her to say what kind of condition.

" Today we will not sleep the whole night and you will love me all night, and if you sleep, I will not allow you to touch me for the next one month." He smiles at her words, he can't sleep in her presence anyway

" And what if you yourself fell asleep?" He asks teasingly

" Then there will be no punishment for me." She says smilingly in his ear to which he smiles.

" The second condition, and this is very important. You will keep your hand to yourself," Saying this she removes his hand from her thigh and his eyes widen as he understands her meaning.

" You will not touch me tonight unless I say so, and if you touch me I will stop and never let you touch me again." She speaks looking at him away from his ear

" What the hell, Avni, How can I keep my hands to myself when I have you like this, this is torture for me." She smiles at his words as he understood it right.

" And I know that my obedient husband will not touch me without my permission, right? That's why he will follow my condition." He hears her and wonders, why is she doing this to him...how will he be able to keep his hand to himself in such a situation.

And after saying this, she cups his face and is about to kiss him but stops and raises her eyelids and looks into his eyes.

" You will judge me, after knowing all these thoughts of mine?" He smiles at her words and removes this slight insecurity of hers.

" No, I would never judge you for expressing yourself this way, but I'm glad you shared your desires with me." she smiles at his words

" Do you know why sometimes I become a saint among us?" She looks at him confused at his words

" Because I know my wifey is shameless, so I feel shy sometimes because i know this too that my wifey fulfills my desires, fantasies and needs without asking, that's why I don't ask for anything." She smiles at his words.

" hmm, in that case, I am ready to be completely shameless for you, because I want to get all dirty with you." She says and the next moment she cups his face and takes him in a passionate kiss which he feels gasping but it is torture for him when he is not able to hold her in such an intense moment.

He realizes how their kiss, which had begun so passionately, now how she is gently sucking his upper so sometimes lower lips taking between her lips.

While kissing him, she takes off her coat but Neil stops her, breaking the kiss.

" Beware, we have to go back to the hotel and we don't have extra clothes right now." She smiles at his words.

" Don't worry, what do you think I have planned without any arrangement...I have already kept our extra clothes on the back seat..." Saying this, she opens the button of his shirt and quickly frees him from it.

Stroking his bare body, she kisses his chest and brings her lips to his nipples, which become erect when she licks and kisses them.

Throwing his head back, Neil takes a gasping breath, closing his eyes in ecstasy.

" Open your eyes, my love, and see what I'm making you feel." She says to which he opens his eyes and looks down at her who's kissing, sucking and licking every inch of his body.

On his upper body, her lipstick marks are beautifully decorated with the way she leaves them on him while kissing him.

She moves her lips up to his shoulder and leaves a trail of kisses there, she buries her face in his neck and gives him a gentle kiss there.

" Baby, let me touch you." He begs, to which she bites his neck, causing a moan to come out of his mouth.

" Baby...." Before he can finish it she bites his neck again and he realizes he is not allowed to touch her.

After showering her love on his upper body, she slides her hand down his body and brings it down to his pant.

Where she touches his erect penis over the clothes, rubbing herself on it, on which he gasps and lets out a deep breath.

She stroking and massages his clothed organ while weakening him with his breaths, his hands yearn to touch her but he is also liking her doing all this, she is giving him painful pleasure which he is liking.
Even in that cold weather, he starts sweating and he is panting heavily at the way she is pressing him down.
His throat begins to dry up and he swallows the saliva that forms in his throat.

After giving him a good amount of attention below, she looks into his eyes with a teasing smile and his eyes go wide when he sees her pressing her clothed breasts while slightly moaning his name, he gets fascinated by the sight.
She pulls down the strip of her dress from her shoulder but now Neil forgets his punishment and holds her hand.

" Only I have the right to do this." She smiles at his words and while saying this, he opens the door of the car and takes her out carrying her in his arms in bridal style.

" Open the door " She opens the back seat door with a shy smile, the car is big enough where both of them can do whatever they want comfortably.

He makes her lie down on the back seat and then gets on top of her after closing the car door.

" You have tortured me enough, now it's my turn." Saying this he places his lips on her lips and takes her in a passionate kiss, devouring her.
Avni moves her hand on his bare back and presses him more into herself.

While kissing her, his hands are pressing every soft part of her body and she is moaning into his mouth, he pinches her nipples and immediately feels them erect between his fingers, which he pinches harder, to which she moans and asks him to do it slowly on which he pinches them harder and she just moans.

His hands move down and touch her clothed tenderness which he finds already all wet.
He frees her from that piece of cloth and with the magic of his fingers takes her to the peak of pleasure which she is feeling with her uneven breaths, while moaning.

He kisses every part of her, bites her while marking her.
Both are adjacent to each other in their sacred form, Both of them are drenched in sweat, their breathing is heavy.

After making her feel pleasure with her lips and hands, he is about to enter her but she stops him and takes the lead and changes their positions.

She tells him another fantasy of hers which is, she wants to be on top of him.

" You want me always on top of you, right?" Sitting on top of him, she reminds him of what he said last night, which makes him smile with his heavy breaths.
And then she takes his member inside her and rides him, resting her hands on his chest, both of them looking into each other's eyes while doing it.
Even in that darkness, both are able to see each other's dedication towards each other.

After a while, he changes their position and comes on top of her and like this both of them make love for hours.

In the end he collapses on top of her, her hair all messed up which he brushes back with his fingers.
She looks at him with a tired smile and he kisses her forehead.

" you are looking all a mess, my beautiful mess." Saying this he kisses her forehead again and he then takes her over him who rests her head on his chest and listens to her favorite tune, which is his heartbeat.

" Baby, this was better than all the others, please keep expressing such fantasies of yours in the future." He says this while running his fingers through her hair, but she feels shy at his words now.

" Neil, ab mujhe sharm aa rahi hai." She says burying her face in his chest to which he smiles.

" Why ? You weren't shy while doing all that, so why now? Oh, ab Meri poo, Parvati ban gyi hai." He says, to which she hits him on the shoulder and a chuckle comes out of his mouth.

To be continued...............

And with this chapter, their honeymoon also ends.

I hope you all liked it?
I hope I didn't write anything vulgar and it was readable.

And also those who want Family scene will get it from the next update.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 700 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
31.5K 4.1K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
714K 66.6K 51
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...