Their Innocuous Wife

Par amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... Plus

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Humiliation
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Baby steps

4.9K 396 63
Par amiablyyy

💜✨

Vanessa was sitting on the couch with Ana and Ava learning knitting from them. Joaquin and Alejandro entered inside with their exhausted faces as usual and they themselves were surprised with them behavior lately. Before her they were never used to act like this and showing their emotions at their faces was not even the question but since she is living with them the have stayed expressing what they feels.

When Vanessa saw them she got down from the couch skipping toward them to take their bags. She timidly extended her hands towards them, they handed their bags to her. Vanessa was waiting for them to say something because they always have to say something to her now.

"I'm going to freshen up, can I get a glass of water, Pequeña bebe?" Joaquin asked her in his exhausted voice.

"A-A-Aye aye captain!" she said and saluted him.

"I have some work in study room I will meet you in room." saying Alejandro left from there. Joaquin patted her head softly and also left from there climbing the stairs with long strides.

Vanessa placed their bags on the couch and immediately walked to the kitchen. The brothers don't like any maid entering their room until something very important. She filled up a glass of water and putting it in a wooden tray she walked out of the kitchen. In another hand she lifted the bags and climbed the stairs.

It's been three days to that incident in their study room and after that Emiliano left from the mansion without telling anything to anyone and didn't return back, yet. The brothers were not much worried because he is an adult now and knows his responsibilities but Vanessa was worried for him. She never faced someone leaving house without saying anything for two three days and all the bad thoughts were coming in her mind.

Shaking her head, she knocked and entered inside the room. She heard the shower running that means Joaquin is taking shower. She carefully walked to the bed and placed their bags on it. Suddenly she heard some shuffling from the closet, her eyes narrowed at the voices. It was feeling like someone was inside the closet which turned her alert. Placing the glass on the bed side table she held the tray firmly in her hands.

'Who is there? Joa is in shower and Aleja is in study room. No one enters in this room without our permission. Is there a thief? Should I him call out? Why would I? What if he will attack me?' she thought in her mind walking slowly towards the closet with that tray in her hands.

Then she heard the footsteps coming towards the door of the closet. She turned started and immediately stood straight flat against the wall with the tray in her small hands. She peeked a little a saw a man's shadow and got scared. As soon as the man stepped out of the closet she closed her eyes tightly and hit the tray aimlessly but unfortunately it hit him right at from where the sun shines.

The man screamed loudly gaining everyone's attention and halting Joaquin at the doorstep of the bathroom. He was wearing a black T-shirt and grey trousers. Water was dripping down from his hair while a towel was hanging around his neck. A strand of his hair was falling on his forehead.

Alejandro also came there running hastily and saw a groaning Emiliano rolling on the floor holding his balls while Vanessa was standing in the corner bewildered. Joaquin came towards them and so does Alejandro. When Vanessa realized to whom she hit a look of concern etched upon her face and she walked closer to the rolling Emiliano on the floor.

"What happened here?" Alejandro asked her looking at the tray in her hands and then at Emiliano confusingly yet amusingly.

"I-I-I thought there was some t-thief so I hit him." she said pointing at Emiliano who was groaning feeling so much pain. Alejandro looked at him amusingly while Joaquin was still silent so she herself walked in front of him and bent down a little.

"D-d-did I hurt your pee pee?" she said pointing at his manhood which he was clutching tightly in his hands trying to ease down the pain. When Alejandro saw she was addressing his manhood as 'pee pee' he wasn't able to control his laugh and started laughing loudly making Emiliano to glare at him.

"Pee pee?" Alejandro asked him making her to nod at him with a frown on her face. He again started laughing loudly and Emiliano relaxed a bit feeling his pain to lower down he sat up on the floor.

"W-w-why are you laughing?" she asked Alejandro and her question made him laugh more and more and this time Joaquin's lips also twitched a smile threatened to broke out on his lips. When Alejandro didn't stop and kept making fun of him Emiliano turned to her with a glare settled on his face.

"It is not pee pee you girl! You almost broke my dick today. My entire future lineage could have been ruined." he shouted at her but she was in her own thoughts.

"You don't have to worry, brother. Me and Joaquin are enough to carry the lineage forward." Alejandro mocked her to which Emiliano's jaw clenched tightly. Joaquin noticed her zoning out somewhere so he spoke gaining her attention.

"What happened Pequeña bebe?" he asked, she sightly tilted her face toward him.

"I-I-Is it called a d-dick?" she asked looking at him while pointing her finger at Emiliano's manhood making him flustered, pointing her finger at his manhood. He stood up from the floor and stood straight clearing his throat loudly.

"Yes Amor but why are you asking?" Alejandro asked her back suspiciously not knowing why suddenly she asked that question to them or is there going something inside her mind.

"E-E-Elena was asking me something about it but I didn't u-understand it." she said with a confused frown on her face suddenly increasing the brothers' interest.

"What did she ask Amor?" Alejandro asked her, she tried to recall the exact words Elena said to her and after pressurizing her mind for quite enough time she spoke.

"S-s-she asked me h-how my sexual life is going after marriage." she stated and the brothers were amused to hear such words from her mouth and it wasn't surprising that they were liking it.

"W-w-what's sexual life Joa?" she asked him curious. They brothers looked at each other and silently conversed through their eyes and decided to clear her confusion and give her answers because letting go get questions will keep her curious and she is at the age where she should know these type of things.

"Sexual life is in what the couples and people involve day to day in their existence." he said to her but she didn't understand anything and that was clearly visible on her face.

"When two or more people get involve together in sexual activities on daily or any alternative basis it is called sexual life." he tried to explain her in the simplest way possible.

"W-w-what sexual activities?" she again questioned him and they were well aware of her curious nature already while the other two were also enjoying the conversation because Joaquin was choosing his words very wisely around her.

"Having physical interaction, touching, kissing and cuddling and having sex is included in sexual activities. Sex comes with a little pain and so much pleasure." he said suddenly making her excited.

"P-p-pleasure? Can I try it t-too?" she asked and suddenly it switched something inside the brothers because they were more than ready to explore things with her.

"Only if you want to." Joaquin said short and curtly.

"B-b-but how will I do that? I-I don't know anything about it." she said and pouted not knowing how to even start.

"We can take small and baby steps if you want because it all depends on your consent and comfort. We will do anything only when you will allow us to." he told her, she nodded her head like she understood everything.

"H-h-how will I know if I'm comfortable or not?" she again asked.

"If you are comfortable you will want us to continue our actions but if you don't you will want us to stop." he again explained in the easiest words he could.

"O-o-okay." she said nodding her head timidly.

"We can choose a safe word too so that we will know you are not comfortable. You can use it when you really want us to stop. Okay?" he asked her cautiously and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Choose a word, Amor. You can choose any word you like." Alejandro ushered her making her to think of something.

"B-b-basil?" she asked them confusingly wanting to know if that is okay or not.

"Why Basil?" Alejandro asked her amusingly because he never ever heard a safe word like that.

"B-b-because I don't like it." she said and grinned at him, he shook his head at her words.

"Hmm." Alejandro hummed at her approving her word.

"N-n-now what I have to do? H-how should we start?" she asked pouting her lips more because she didn't feel anything till now like he said and her curiousness was at its peak.

Before she could register anything Joaquin reached to her in two long strides and bending down till her height crashed his lips on her plump ones. Her eyes widened so much like they will pop out of their sockets soon. Joaquin started moving his lips against her trying to be gentle with her but couldn't help himself and roughly moved his lips on hers.

This is the second time he is kissing someone and it is her and his first time was also her at their wedding day and since then he get to know how much rough and dominating he is. He sucked her lower lips and bit them making her gasp at his actions and taking it as a best opportunity he pushed his tongue in her mouth making her mouth unknownkingly.

His tongue explored every inch of her mouth stealing her breath away. She started breathing through her nose because his mouth made it impossible for her to breath. Exploring every inch of her he tugged at her lower lip with his teeth he pulled back making her to pant softly. Her chest heaving up and down and smart goes to him. Catching his breath he spoke.

"Did you like that?" he asked her without twisting or manipulating his words. Heat crawled up to Vanessa's cheeks feeling shy but she didn't choose to lie and nodded her head in yes and shyly hide her face in his chest. He patted her head softly making her to whine.

"Y-y-you didn't let me kiss you." she complained like there was some competition going on.

"But I didn't stop you, Pequeña bebe." he stated amusingly, she shook her head not agreeing with him.

"You were too much fast." she said pouting but he couldn't see it because of her face hidden in his chest buy he could feel her lips touching his chest.

"Then you can do it now again." he stated, she took her face out of his chest and her gaze met with his blank one then she understood that he was serious.

"B-b-but if you keep looking at m-me like that then I can't." she said and turned her face to the other two who were also looking at them.

"Then where should I look?" Joaquin asked her confusingly.

"C-c-close your eyes and ask them to c-close theirs too." she told them. Joaquin nodded at her and silently tell the other two to do what she said and he also closed his eyes.

Vanessa tiptoed to reach until his height but still she wasn't able to. She pouted and looked here and there for something but didn't found anything so she held his hand and made him walk toward the bed carefully so he won't bump into something while he was carelessly walking trusting her that she will guide him properly.

She made his stood in front of the bed and herself climbed on it and standing up came to his height level. Softly placing her hands on his broad shoulders she moved her face closer to his. Her soft breath was hitting on his lips making him to gulp automatically. A red hue covered her cheeks feeling shy but she wanted to feel that feeling and made him feel that too.

So slowly moving more closer to him she placed her lips on his but didn't move for sometime but after a while she started moving her lips and tried to copy what he did to her moments ago. She sucked on her lips like a baby and tried to push her tongue in his mouth.

Joaquin gladly let her in, she started exploring his mouth slowly and when her tongue touched his shiver ran down her spine while he breathed sharply controlling himself from kissing her senselessly because she was irresistible. After taking her time she took her face back and stood straight.

"O-o-open your eyes now." she instructed him and he followed immediately. She looked at him curiously like a kid does when it's time for his result after exam.

"H-h-how was it?" she asked him cautiously.

"Good." he said nodding his head in approval but what he didn't say was that ur was so addicting that he can spend his whole life with her kissing him and him standing in front of her with his closed eyes. He wanted her to do more and more to him but that was enough for her first time.

She peeked from his shoulder and saw Alejandro and Emiliano also looking at her. She didn't choose to ask Emiliano because she thinks that he doesn't likes her so she looked at Alejandro. Alejandro was also looking at her with his longing eyes like a kid who didn't get his lollipop.

"A-A-Aleja do you want o-one too?" she asked and Alejandro immediately nodded his head desperately like he was waiting for that moment only. She gestured with her hands to come closee and he immediately did. He stood in from of her.

"P-p-please close your eyes." she asked him softly yet shyly and he immediately did.

She placed her lips at his and this time without wasting any time started moving her lips against his. Alejandro groaned feeling her soft lips against him and it took everything in him to not pounce at her already. Sucking his upper and lower lips slowly she pushed her tongue inside his mouth and that was enough to break Alejandro's control. He grabbed her jaw in his hold not too tight to hurt her but firmly.

He sucked at her tongue making her to moan and he continued go suck her tongue, then he pushed his tongue inside her mouth exchanging their saliva. He massaged every inch of her mouth and then sucked on her lips pushing her on the bed and hovering above her. She let him kiss her and when he was satisfied he pulled back breathing heavily.

Vanessa also sat up on the bed with her chest heaving up and down. She narrowed her eyes at him making him to peck her lips. She decided to speak something but he again pecked her lips shutting her up.

"I-I-I only asked you to kiss n-not to crush me under you." she said puffing her cheeks out. He smiled sheepishly at her and pecked her lips again. Now that they have got the permission to kiss her he will not leave any chance to show his cheesiness to her.

Emiliano was looking at the scene silently and he knew that he will not get that affection by her what his brothers are getting because she doesn't likes him and what he said to her that day in study room he thinks that she surely hates him by now. He convinced his heart that he didn't even want her affection and attention but the truth was other way wise.

He also wants her to be same with him just like she does to his brothers but he himself didn't know what stops him to tell her that and makes him to act other way wise. When he said so may hurtful words to her he left from the mansion and spent his days and nights drinking in the bar. When he sober up today he decided to go back to home and finding no one around he decided to find some clothes to wear and sleep but all this happened.

"D-d-do you know I'm learning knitting from Ava?" Vanessa's voice made him to come out of his thoughts.

"No we didn't but now that you have told us, we know now." Alejandro said to her a little sarcastically but she didn't understand it.

"J-J-Joa once I will learn it properly I will make a sweater for you. W-will you wear it?" she asked him and he immediately nodded his head at her agreeing to her.

"W-W-Will you not make one for me?" Alejandro asked raising his brow at her.

"I-I-I will if you want me t-to." she said smiling at him softly.

"But you didn't ask him if he want you to or not!" Alejandro said pointing his finger at Joaquin and her face immediately fell.

"I-I-I'm sorry. Joa d-do you want me to make a s-sweater for you?" she asked this time lowly fidgeting with her fingers.

"Of course Pequeña bebe. You don't have to ask me." he said to her while his cold gaze was on Alejandro not pleased by his words and Alejandro silently told him that he was just playing around and he didn't mean to hurt her.

"Y-y-you are the best." she said pecked him lips making him amused and for the second time his lips twitched and a smile threatened to break out on his face.

"D-dinner is ready. Come downstairs I will wait f-for you." saying this she ran away from there leaving the three pair of eyes looking at her disappearing figure.

***************************

I don't even know what I had written today because my eyes are threatening to close due to exhaustion. I did overtime today and came home late. Ignore the mistakes. Byy goodnight 🌙 😴

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

549K 10.8K 35
โWe Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.โž โ™ก Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
41.5K 2.9K 50
Ellen knew the future of humanity was uncertain and if the remaining human's wouldn't put aside their hatred for the intruders, all would be lost... ...
127K 3.6K 28
"WHAT I WOULD DO TO BANG THAT" a voice said, I turned around to see a guy who I assume is from the athletes by the jersey he's wearing. " what do you...
439K 22.2K 80
(CAPTURED SERIES #2) "I had enough of this toxicity!" she yelled at him. "I'm a toxic man, lyubov and I would like to be with you in a toxic relation...