MHA react

By dadzawacares

A bunch of the my hero academia characters are taken from what they are doing and transported to a theatre wh... More

Key information
The Kidnapping
Dadzawa
Meme break
The Dekusquad
OFA
Izuku Yamada-Aizawa
Silence
Unstoppable
House Of Memories
Kings and Queens
High Hopes
Scars To Your Beautiful
Happier
Centuries
Hold on
Hall Of Fame
Human
Legends Never Die
Born For This
Maps
Natural
Wake Me Up
Arcade
Diamonds
Secret Santa
New Years Special
It's My Fault I'm Sorry + Bonus
The War
A/N
A/N
The Story
Meme Break Part 2
Izuku Asks For Help
Neko Izuku
Father-Figure
Izuku Get's Injured
Winged Izuku
Vigilante Izuku
The Visitors
A/N
A/N
A/N
Izuku And Hitoshi
Vigilante Emiko
Vigilante Emiko Part 2
Vigilante Emiko Part 3
Soulbound
What The Fuck Yagi
Read This If You Want
Soul-Bound Version 2
What Comes Up Always Comes Down
Um... What?
What The Hell.... Hello Izuku
Anyone Want To Know What Happens When A Century Old Quirk Meets Erasure?
Preview Of An Upcoming Chapter
No...No. How DARE YOU!
H-Huh...? W-What D-Do Y-You M-Mean....? P-Please Tell Me T-This I-Is A Joke...
You're Going To Be Ok
A/N
Da Fuck?
Heh, That's Me Alright... I Fucking Hate This Job
What Was Supposed To Be A Normal Chat - MHA Reaction To It
Silence Version 2
You Little Shit!!!!
Wanna Guess The Ending?
Sooo...
Unstoppable Version 2
What Happens After Someone Loses A Quirk? Get Killed? Hah! Definitely Not.
Wanna See An Angry Mother Cat Protecting It's Kit?
I-I... What Are You?
House of Memories Version 2
Kings and Queens Version 2
High Hopes Version 2
Akio
Izuku Despises Father-Figures... Ok Maybe Not All...
OFA Version 2
Akio Part 2
"You Touch Her And You Die"
You Really Thought That Would Be The End?
For The Love Of God, What Did I Do To Deserve This? *Rolls Eyes In Annoyance*
Fine, Make Me Your Villain...
Fine, Make Me Your Villain Part 2
Who Said I Was Quirkless?
Vampires
Now, Who Said That?
Well, I Don't Believe It To Be That Simple.

The War Version 2

245 6 0
By dadzawacares

Notes:

I have decided to re-do this chapter, so I hope that you enjoy this re-written version of the chapter. Just like before, this was requested by: @Ine3dsle3p247.

Summary:

They will be reacting to the war arc. I will only show what I think it important.

The audience recognise this title and they wonder why Shadow is showing it to them again. "Alright. I will be showing you something that happens in the near future, and before you ask I didn't properly show you things, so I'll be showing you now. Understood?" Shadow says this with her usual tone but towards the end of her statement her tone becomes a bit softer.

Every one of the My Hero Academia characters that are present in the theatre nod in understanding and so Shadow continues with. "Alright since you understand what's happening, I will give you some time to chat and then we will start." Everyone nods at Shadow and then they all turn to look at someone else in the room, starting to chat with the other person about whatever they want, while they wait for Shadow to tell them they are going to watch.

It doesn't take long before Shadow decides to stop the chatting and start the video. She gathers their attention and once she has it she speaks, saying. "Alright, that's enough time to chat. Let's begin the video, shall we?" The audience say nothing and instead nod and focus their attention on the screen.

The screen turns on, showing that the video has started and it can be seen that all the heroes and the hero course students of UA are standing in one place together. It seems that there is something important going on as they all have serious looks on their faces. In the background can be music heard playing. "Alright all the hero course students you are going to be helping evacuate everyone." Endeavour says. "None of you are to include yourselves in the battles. Do I make myself clear?" Aizawa says and the hero course students all respond with 'yes I understand.' Or variations of that. "Good. Now let's begin this fight." Aizawa says.

The audience had already seen this before so it isn't new information to them. But other than that they are still enjoying the video. Shadow decides to give them some more time to chat and so she gathers their attention and then once she has it, she speaks. "Alright, I'm going to give you some time, before I continue the video." Shadow says with her usual tone of voice. They all nod.

After Shadow tells them this they all get up and get some food, a drink or even go to the toilet, but most importantly they spend some time having a break. After going to the toilet, getting a drink or getting food they either talk with other people or sit by themselves doing their own thing.

After a while Shadow decides that it is time that they continue to watch the video. So she grabs their attention and once she has it, she tells them that they have had enough of a break and will now be continuing to watch the video. The My Hero Academia characters nod in understanding and turn their attention to the screen at the front of the theatre.

The screen once again lights up, showing that the play button on the video has been pressed and the video is continuing. The scene being played on the screen before them shows the Heroes who are going up against All For Shigaraki.

The heroes look to be struggling to fight All For Shigaraki as he has severly injured many of the heroes. But just then All For Shigaraki sends a quirk erasing bullet towards Aizawa and it goes through Aizawa's leg. Izuku screams out 'Sensei', but Aizawa seems unfazed as he proceeds to pull out one of his knives and cuts his lower right leg off. This act causes everyone to be shocked.

"Hizashi turns to his husband. Hizashi doesn't look to happy and instead looks quite annoyed and disappointed at his husband. Aizawa looks at his husband confused. "What's wrong?" Aizawa asks curiously. Hizashi sighs in disappointment. "I'm not happy that you did that Shouta." Hizashi says calmly but you can hear the disappointment in Hizashi's voice.

"Well, I wasn't having our daughter freak out and blame herself for something she believed to be her fault when in fact it isn't her fault." Aizawa says calmly but he doesn't like that his husband doesn't understand the reasoning he did what he did.

"Besides, I haven't done it yet." Aizawa says teasingly. Hizashi doesn't look pleased at that last comment and his facial expression reflects that. Aizawa just smirks at his husbands displeasure.

Hizashi doesn't like his husbands cocky attitude, but he smirks, knowing just how to wipe that smirk off of his husbands face. "I know you haven't done it yet. But I do understand where you are coming from." Hizashi says and Aizawa goes to speak but Hizashi interrupts him.

"But that doesn't mean you should do it. And if you do, I will ban you from using knives." Hizashi says sternly. Aizawa's smirk falls from his face and he looks exasperated that his husband would say such a thing.

"You wouldn't." Aizawa says with a mix of shock in his tone as well as a slight hint of sternness in his tone. Hizashi just smirks at Aizawa's comment and that gives Aizawa his answer. Aizawa huffs in annoyance, knowing full well he can't argue with his husband on this.

The video continues and instead of showing the scene from before, the screen shows the battle between Hawks and Twice. The audience see Hawks and Twice battling it out and Hawks coming out on top. That means that the audience also see Hawks killing Twice.

When Toga sees Twice getting killed she starts to cry as she had just seen her friend get killed. Even though she knew it happens and had already seen it, it doesn't mean it hurts any less.

Twice pulls her into a hug to comfort her and after a little while she is able to calm down. But she stay with Twice, refusing to let go of him.

The screen lights up once again showing that the video is continuing and just like before the screen has shifted to showing another battle. This time the battle that is being displayed on the screen in the battle between Hawks and Dabi. The audience watches as the two go head to head. Dabi surprises Hawks by calling him by his name instead of hero name. But in the end Dabi comes out on top with Hawks getting his wings burned and being cradled by Tokoyami.

Hawks grabs onto his wings out of instinct, inherently checking to see if they are there, which they are. But other than that he isn't surprised to see this battle as they had already viewed it.

Dabi watches with interest as the video goes on, showing the battle between him and Hawks. Even though he has seen it before he still enjoys watching it as it shows how well he is with his quirk and so much more.

The video continues and this time being displayed on the screen is the battle between Toga and Uraraka. They watch as the two go head to head. But mainly what happens is Toga essentially trauma dumping on Ochaco. But still it's a very interesting fight that goes on between the two of them.

Uraraka watches with intense curiosity as she tries to figure out how she can best improve her skills and be a better hero.

Toga just watches in awe at Ochaco. She loves watching Ochaco fight but this is so much more exciting for her as she gets to see Ochaco fight her. She is just clearly having a lesbian panic and it shows with how she looks at Ochaco.

But other than that Toga is still dealing with Twice being dead and so she isn't acting as crazy as she normally would.

The video continues once again. The scene being played on the screen shows the battle between the students, heroes and Gigomantica. (Is that how you spell it. I'm not sure. But if you don't understand I mean the Nomu that killed Midnight.) Like before we can see them go head to head. There are many different scenes of this battle shown on the screen. Like Kirishima saving Mina from Gigomantica and Midnight's death... But overall the battle is really interesting and jam packed.

Kirishima is grateful to his on-screen self. Considering that his on-screen self saved Mina from being crushed by Gigomantica. But other than that he finds the fight really interesting even though he has already seen it.

Mina is so very thankful that Kirishima saved her from being crushed by Gigomantica and it reminds her of the other time he saved her from Gigomantica.

Midnight feels bad seeing the students heartbroken as they stare at her dead body. It hurts her to see them so upset, but she also understands that she saved so many lives and that it was just her time to leave this world.

Most of the audience start to grieve their fellow hero, co-worker or teacher's death and they all believe that she shouldn't of had to die. Midnights death affects Aizawa and Hizashi the most as they were closest to her and they had also already lost one of their best friends and now they have lost two.

The screen lights up and this time the scene that is being displayed on the screen is Hizashi and Aizawa visiting Kurogiri. They are seen to be trying to get Kurogiri to remember them and himself. The two heroes are crying and begging Kurogiri to remember. The scene is extremely sad and filled with so many buried emotions being brought up to the surface.

Aizawa is struggling to watch the video, as even though he has seen it before he is struggling to watch him and his husband try and fail at bringing back their best friend. He grabs onto his husband and holds onto him tightly.

Hizashi has the exact same feelings to Aizawa. But when his husband grabs onto him tightly, he tightly grips his husband to bring him comfort. He whispers soft coos to Aizawa to try and help calm him, but it falls upon deaf ears as it doesn't help to calm him at all.

Midnight is struggling to watch the video as well, as watching her three best friends like this breaks her heart and hurts her deeply. She grabs onto Aizawa and trys to help calm him as well, but just like with Hizashi it doesn't work to help calm him...

The screen lights up once more and this time the scenes being played on the screen are many other moments of the war. The scenes are all action packed and have different impacts on different people. But overall, it is extremely tense and saddening to watch. The screen turns black, showcasing that the video is over.

The audience watch the rest of the moments of the war in complete silence, even though they were already watching it in silence. But they are all clearly sad in sort of way due to war, so because of this there is an extremely tense aura filling the environment and Shadow feels bad for making them watch it again, but she knows it was the right thing to do.

Notes:

Three chapters in one day, surprising huh? Anyway I hope that this version of 'The War' chapter is better than the original one. I had a wonderful time writing it. But other than that, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Remember to stay hydrated. I am here to listen if you need it. I love you all and I hope you have a great morning/afternoon/evening. Goodbye all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 783 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
4K 81 77
The My Hero Academia Characters get taken from what they are doing and teleported to a theatre to watch things about themselves. They are taken to th...
18.3K 488 42
(COMPLETE) I create the oc. Yuriko Nakajima was offered to go in UA by her mother, who is a Pro hero. She met Shinsou in unexpected situation. What...
610 59 40
Name : Izuku Midoriya Status : orphan Quirk : quirkless Futur : dreams of becoming a hero to help people. Problem : everyone despise him, belittle hi...