Her Replaced Groom

By purple_uphoria

I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror all ready to be married. That was not the only thing I was... More

Introduction + Character Aesthetics 💫
Chapter 1 ~ Aadya Chauhan
Chapter 2 ~ Arjun Rajvansh
Chapter 3 ~ The Car Ride
Chapter 4 ~ Good Morning
Chapter 5 ~ He Is What...?
Chapter 6 ~ Proposal- A Deal
Chapter 7 ~ Caught you
Chapter 8 ~ Fault in Horoscope
Chapter 9 ~ The Unexpected Change
Chapter 10 ~ The Wedding
Chapter 11~ Accepted
Chapter 12 ~ First Night
Chapter 13 ~ In The Gym
Chapter 14 ~ The Reception
Chapter 15 ~ Apology
Chapter 16 ~ Confrontation
Chapter 17 ~ Love Her
Chapter 18 ~ Sprained Ankle
Chapter 19 ~ Love Of A Father
Chpater 20 ~The Accident
Chapter 21 ~ The Masterplan
Chapter 22 ~ First Kiss
Chapter 23~ Reward
Chapter 24 ~ Some Revelations
Chapter 25 ~ Desire
Chapter 27 ~ The Playful Moment
Chapter 28 ~ Lucky to have Him
Chapter 29 ~ First time
Chapter 30 ~ Drunk
Chapter 31 ~ Confessions
Chapter 32 ~ Messenger
Chapter 33 ~ The Business Party
Chapter 34 ~ Fate's Cruel Game
Chapter 35 ~ Worried For Her
Chapter 36 ~ Questions And Answers
Chapter 37 ~ Past
Chapter 38 ~ Ignorance
Chapter 39 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 40 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 41 ~ Past pt.2
Chapter 42 ~ Tease
Chapter 43 ~ Intense Moment🌡
Chapter 44 ~ In The Backseat🌡
Chapter 45 ~ Pleasing him 🌡
Chapter 46 ~ Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 47 ~ Seducing
Chapter 48 ~ Blissful Surrender 🌡
Chapter 49 ~ He Is Back
Chapter 50 ~ Abducted
Chapter 51 ~ Accident
Chapter 52 ~ Condition

Chapter 26 ~ The Mosquito's Bite

1.2K 86 6
By purple_uphoria

Aadya's POV

Fluttering my eyes open, I felt something soft on my forehead followed by Arjun's voice "Wake up Aadya. It's 9 already."

I groaned pulling the blanket upto my face mumbling "5 more minutes".

I heard him sighing and then after few moments I again felt lips on my cheek this time and he said "5 minutes are over wake up baby"

And I blushed furiously not even attempting to hide the wide smile appearing on my face. Now who wouldn't want to wake up if someone wakes you up so sweetly. I hummed and opened my eyes to find him smiling back at me all ready for the day in his Red shirt and black pants and his messy wet hair looking smoking hot.

Oh god what am I thinking early morning?
Ditching my horny thoughts I got down from the bed wishing him back. After freshing up I wore a red kurti pairing it with black palazzo. Yup matching my outfit with his.

I came out to see him seated on the couch using his phone. My eyes moved to the clock it was 9:50 PM. I hope mom doesn't mind me getting up late today.

He got up from his seat walking to me asked "So shall we go for breakfast?"

"Yea sure." I attempted to walk past him but he held my wrist turning me to him.

"Don't you think something's missing" he said. I very well knew what he was referring to-our morning kiss-but I acted obliviously.

"Really but I made sure I am looking presentable." I said innocently.

He poked his tongue inside his cheek nodding his head little. God I find that so hot. "So you really forgot baby. I am giving you another chance to recall because if I do I am sure you will not be able to face anyone."

I gulped that's sounding so tempting. Should I give in?

"3...2..." he started counting and I quickly pecked his lips running away downstairs smiling like an idoit. Arjun prefers kissing over pecking. It annoys him if I don't kiss him.

Everyone were already seated on the table about to have breakfast.

"Good morning everyone. I am sorry for being late." I greeted getting embarrassed.

"Oh no problem Aadya. We all wake up late on weekends." Chachi replied smiling.

"Where is Aradhna?" I asked not finding her.

"Madam might still be sleeping. I woke her up an hour ago. I swear if she's still sleeping I will pour a bucket of cold water on her." Chachi said getting irritated.

"You don't need to do that mom. Your sweet daughter is here." Aradhna shouted and got seated between me and chachu.

"Bal bal bache beta otherwise you're mother would have really done it." Chachu whispered.

"I know papa. Don't worry mumma mera baal bhi baaka nai kar sakti" Aradhna too whispered.

"Kya khusur pursur chal raha hai tum dono baap beti ke beech mei? Aur tu kya bol rahi hai. Abhi saare baal kaat ti hu tere ruk" Chachi said

"Wah that would be a veiw worth watching. Should I get scissors chachi" Abeer exclaimed excitedly.

"If you want to walk in clutches you are free to do so" Arjun's voice came as he took his seat beside me.

"Love you bhaiya!" Aradhna said giving fly kiss to him.

"Seriously Arjun. You are spoiling her day by day." Chachi said shaking her head to which he just smiled.

Soon the breakfast was served and the food was being eaten.

"By the way you both look good twinning outfits." Abeer said smirking.

"Oh yes. Arjun copied me" I said innocently while Arjun choked on his food and I passed him water rubbing his back. He gave me disbelieving look.

"Wah I didn't know my son was so romantic." Mom exclaimed happily while I just trying hard to suppress my laughs.

"Well then I think you both must have thought about the honeymoon right?" Dad spoke.

I stopped eating while Arjun smirked at me before answering "Yes dad. We are ready for our Honeymoom right Aadya"

"Oh uhm.. yes yes" was all i was able to squeak out. It wasn't that I did not want to go. I was just nervous and shy.

"Great I'll book the flight for tomorrow. You both will spend 1 week in Seychelles. I have already booked your honeymoon suite." Dad said enthusiastically.

"But dad we have to pack and other office related stuff is also on the queue." Arjun said baffled.

"Oh please packing is not some entrance exam that you will prepare for years. About your work Abeer and Ansh will handle it. Don't worry" mom said.

Looks like they had planned it earlier itself just were waiting for our yes.

The rest of the afternoon passed by us watching 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'. Honestly I never get bored no matter how many times I watch it. Ansh bhai had also joined us just after breakfast.

So now everyone were in the garden laughing and talking about their childhood.
"You know the professor ended up being bald because of our prank." Everyone broke into fits of laughter. Chachu was narrating this incident where he and he his friend gave their maths professor ,who was snobbish and rude, a hair oil saying it would enhance his hair growth but had the adverse effect.

I got up saying "I'll get some evening tea with snacks." And Aradhna too joined me.

We made our way to the kitchen. I started making tea while she took out some snacks from the shelfs above.

"You know I had got this dare to propose a boy back in university. You know that guy who was thin and he had glasses and also he was praised by Mr Verma..?" She started.

"Ah yes I remember faintly" I replied recalling a nerdy boy in our business class.

"Yeah so I had to propose him and guess what he really did have feelings for me. He was so happy when I said I like him but I had to tell him that it was a dare. Honestly I didn't like breaking his heart." She said.

"Hmm it's not good to play with others feelings. I hope you apologised to him." I told her.

"Yes I did or else the guilt would have eaten me up alive."

Our talks went on and the tea was ready finally.

"You serve the snacks I'll be back with Tea." I told her as she nodded and went to the garden. Now the cups were placed in the third shelf which was not reachable for my 163 cm height. I looked around for a stool but found none. I jumped trying to grab the  cups but failed miserably. I sighed.

Suddenly a hand reached came into my veiw and I could feel a hard chest on my back with a warm breath near my neck. The manly cologne filled my nose telling it was none other than Arjun. He swiftly grabbed the cups and kept it on the counter and moved back.

I turned around to find him just an cm away from me. I gasped at the sudden proximity. He stepped forward keeping his hands on the counter trapping me successfully between him and the kitchen counter.

"Indeed playing with feelings is not appreciated wifey but don't you think you are doing the same. " he said and butterflies erupted in my abdomen.

"I d-did not do anything." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Let me remind you once again. It will be better if you recall because  if I do I am sure you will not be able to face anyone." He said in a deep voice racing my heartbeats.

"So will you kiss me or should I do the honours?"

I gulped staying quite because my horny self wanted to see what he is warning me about.

And in the next moment he slammed his lips on mine kissing me with urgency like he's been thirsty for years. He nibbled on my lower lip biting it as I gasped and he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth.

He parted away only to grab me by my waist pulling me closer and again kissing me while my arms encircled around his neck. He then bit my lower lip again and I hissed in pain when I felt a metallic taste in my mouth. Pecking my lips one last time he finally let go me and I panted for oxygen.

He ran his thumb over my lower lip saying "Fuck you are so beautiful."

I blushed taking my lower lip between my teeth only to feel a stinging pain making me hiss. I touched my lips to see a little dot of blood and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Choice was yours I only fulfilled it. I know you loved it." he said smirking and I huffed turning to re heat  the tea. Not gonna lie it was so hot. This was first time Arjun was rough but I am not complaining.

He helped me carrying the tray of cups as we reached thr garden.

"Took you long enough bhabhi" Abeer gave a teasing look.

"Oh my God what happend to your lips Aadya?" Ansh bhai asked smirking

"Oh that-that it w-was a m-mosquito yes a mosquito bite." I said laughing awkwardly. Dear brain where did you go leaving me alone.

"Indeed a very big one I must say." Aadya smirked and everyone started laughing at my red face.I so wanted the earth to open and swallow me right there while the MOSQUITO who bit me sat there smirking at my condition.I glared at him but he sat there unfazed.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
I hope you all like it...
So MOSQUITO bites huh🤣
Make sure to vote 🌟and comment
And follow me if you like my work even a little bit.😃

That's it for today...

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.4K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
15.8K 1.1K 8
"How could I ever compete with her? She's everything I'm not." "She was right in front of me. Only I was too blind to notice it." Watch 2 broken peop...
1M 48K 86
A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality ? "Yes.. You heard it right" Vikram's v...
162K 7.2K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...