keep me crazy ☯ brooklyn beck...

By polaro1d

❝we've got a bit of love hate❞ More

keep me crazy // brooklyn beckham
ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
{not an update} please read
special announcement
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 17
ch. 18
CONTEST [please read]
ch. 20
ch. 21
author's note + giveaway
ch. 22
goodbye...
ch. 23
I'm Back!!!!!

ch. 19

18.2K 569 419
By polaro1d

b r o o k l y n

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I try to apologize to her, even though I don't regret what I said at all.

"FUCK. YOU." Cara grabs the last of her things, making her way to the door. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there, doing absolutely nothing to stop her from leaving.

I flinch at how hard she slams the front door. Okay, I admit what I did was a dick move, but I couldn't help it! It just means it wasn't meant to be.

Wow, I can't believe I wasted all this time fancying Cara, thinking she was "the one". When the one girl I needed was right beside me the entire time.

But Liv, though...

I swear she drives me crazy, but I love it. I love that she's not afraid to say what's on her mind, and doesn't care that I'm a Beckham. She's awkward, but the cute kind of awkward. Liv's also hilarious- and replies to my sarcasm with sarcasm, instead of getting offended like most girls. Plus, she's absolutely beautiful. And I don't think she realizes it, which makes her even better.

I face palm myself for being so blind this whole time. If only I had realized earlier. Summer's coming to a close, soon, so I need to let her know before it's too late.

Why didn't I listen to what she had to tell me earlier? Now she's run off to who knows where.

I run out the door, as fast as I can.

Okay, Brooklyn, think: Where would Liv most likely go after leaving my place?

Home? No, she lives about seven miles away.

Starbucks? She always goes at nine in the morning, so no.

The only other place I can think of is Hyde Park.

I mean where else would Liv go? She doesn't really know London that well, even after being here for almost the entire summer.

Running, as fast as I can, I make my way to the park in under 10 minutes. Damn, I think that's a record for me. All this training for Arsenal has payed off.

I suddenly feel anxious, as I start to look for Liv. I mean, I'm about to confess how I feel for her. Will she feel the same way? Or will she just laugh in my face?

After a minute of searching the park, I finally lay my eyes on the girl I've fallen hard for...

She's sitting on a bench...

and she's hugging my best mate.

{a/n: AW poor Brooklyn, he's getting the wrong idea :( }

l i v

I reach my Grandparents home at about eight, after a nice dinner with Seb. He's such a gentleman, and really made sure I got my mind off of things. Seb is definitely boyfriend material.

But I can't even think about getting a boyfriend, right now, because my heart was shattered into a million pieces just hours ago.

Seb is so sweet, though. I hope I get to spend more time with him, before I leave for the States, in a few weeks.

After searching my purse for my key, I open the door to see the last person I expected to be sitting in my living room.

Brooklyn.

"Who let you in here?" I stay where I'm standing, to prevent myself from tackling him.

"We need to talk," he says.

I give him the harshest stare. "So you think you can just barge into my Grandparents' home, and think you get to be the one who decides when we can talk? You could've talked to me eight hours ago."

Brooklyn gets up from the sofa. "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, okay? Just let me finish-"

"Oh, I bet you had an awesome time with Cara, right?" I fake-smile at him, my jaw tense. "Well, I don't want to hear about it."

He runs his hand through his messy hair, in frustration. "You want to be like that, then? Okay, well then tell me why the hell you and my best friend were all over each other at the park?" he raises his voice.

What the? Brooklyn saw that? "Why-" I'm instantly interrupted before I can say anything else.

"Is that why you lied to me this morning, telling me I didn't say anything strange last night? Is that why you specifically said we're friends when I left your house? Because you've been sneaking around with Seb?" He yells at me.

(a/n: so he knew, that she lied to him !! oh shit)

I walk right up to him and shove him right in the chest. "You don't know shit." I bite right back.

Words cannot explain my anger towards him, right now.

"Is everything alright, down there?" my grandma peeks her head from the top of the staircase, checking up on us.

We both instinctively smile at her. "yes, grandma everything is just fine!" I tell her in my 'happy' voice.

Grandma see us standing just inches away from each other, and smiles back. "You two are so cute," she says, walking back to her bedroom.

Brooklyn and I wait a few seconds until she closes the door.

"Get out." I tell him, trying not to lose my cool.

He remains in his spot. "No, not until you give me an answer first,"

"I'm done with you, now GET OUT."

The most disappointed look appears on Brooklyn's face. He says nothing more, but walks towards the door and leaves.

Right as the door slams shut, I burst out into tears.

The girl who never cries, is crying for the second time in one day.

Thanks to this one boy.

b r o o k l y n

** the next day **

I wake up early in the morning, and make my way to the park. I don't have practice today, so I decided to call up some of my mates to go play football to get my mind off of things.

And no, I didn't invite Seb.

Running a bit late, I see that my friends have already started a game without me. I make my way towards the grass and everyone pauses the game for a water break. All of them walk in my direction, and I see Seb in the group of boys.

"Who invited you?" I say a little too harshly, to him.

Max raises his hand. "I did? Is there something wrong, here?"

"Yeah, there is, actually." I stare right ahead at Seb, with my jaw clenched.

He laughs, bitterly. "Shouldn't you be fooling around with Cara, right about now?"

"Says the one who was all over Liv, yesterday," I bite back, the rest of the group listening into our heated conversation.

Seb furrows his eyebrows. "What are you even talking about? And why would you care if we were anyway?"

"I saw you guys wrapping your arms around each other, yesterday!" I tell him, even though I'm almost positive he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Seb laughs once again, he looks at me like I'm stupid. "I was comforting her, because she was crying!"

Wait, Liv was crying? Liv never cries.

He continues, before I can say something back. "And you know the reason, why? Because of you, mate. She came to your house because she wanted to tell you that she's crazy for you. But she saw you with Cara, so she ran off."

Oh my God.

I'm possibly the worst human being ever to step foot on this earth.

"Cara and I didn't work out," I tell him.

"Well, it's too late, man. Liv doesn't want to speak to you, again." Seb replies.

I kick my football as hard as I can, to let out all of my frustration at the moment. "so you and Liv aren't secretly dating behind my back?" I ask.

He chuckles. "No," Well, that's reassuring, I guess.

"But then why did she tell me that I didn't say anything weird to her the night before, when I told her that I liked her?"

"Because, she didn't believe that you actually did. Liv thought you were just saying a bunch of crap because you were drunk at the moment. Plus, you were caught up with Cara this whole time, so she didn't want to come between you guys."

I'm such an ass for accusing them of anything. And I'm even more of an ass for totally yelling at Liv, last night.

"Hey, mate, I'm sorry for accusing you of dating her. I've just really been on edge lately," I apologize to Seb for my actions.

He gives me one of those handshake-hug things that guys do. "It's all good, man. But what you did was pretty dumb. Liv is amazing," Our entire group surrounding us, nodded their heads in agreement.

Seb is right, though. She is amazing.

And everyone knows it.

Boy, have I messed up big time.

{a/n}

sorry my chapters have been such shit lately, i have really bad writer's block. but ahhh so much drama in just this one chapter omg

ok so i'm going to announce to winner of my contest in the next chapter! and i'll update when the next chapter gets 275 votes & 200 comments! if you haven't entered yet, go do it before it's too late

and if you haven't already, go read my book "let's talk" for another way on entering my contest twice! i've answered your questions that you've asked me, btw

go follow my instagram if you haven't already (s/o to the lovely people who have) // rvbyn

i love you guys so much. i know i say that a lot, but that's because i really mean it!!

♡,

robyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc