Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... More

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
178-180
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

49-50

59 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 49

The dazzling red light surged out into billowing smoke, and the burning flames swallowed the bus into its belly. In the blink of an eye, it turned into a mass of charred black. The black smoke roared ferociously into the sky, pungent dust. The burnt smell rushed into the nose.

The yellow spotted cloak rustled in the wind.

Clepsydra slowly put down his hand that was performing the technique.

"Humans are really ridiculous."

"A mere sky and curse are actually worthy of such a big fight." "It

's just too weak."

"Only we curse spirits..." It sneered and flicked its cloak. , turned around: "That's-"

Its words suddenly stopped.

Its beautiful single eye suddenly widened, making its brown pupil almost become a dot.

Those small pupils were filled with shock, confusion, and unbelievable sluggishness.

It remembers it clearly.

Tsukishima Yanki was still on the bus when it attacked.

After launching the attack, it did not see any afterimage.

The time before and after was only seven seconds.

So now comes the problem.

Who is this girl standing in front of it?

"Curse spirit?" Yan Xi carried the bus driver who was knocked unconscious by her, and looked at the curse spirit opposite him with confusion.

One-eyed and noseless volcanic head, yellow cape, suspender pants, and a pair of... high heels?

Oh, look carefully, it's not high heels, his feet look like that.

Still... pretty trendy.

However, forget about the curse master, why did the curse spirit also come?

And he just takes action when he comes up, without respecting martial ethics!

What she responded to was an even more fierce blast of flames.

Seeing the fierce flames devouring the girl completely.

Clepsydra smiled proudly.

Just missed.

Are you still alive this time?

He turned around, his expression stagnant again, his eyes widened into walnuts.

But he saw Tsukishima Yanxi carrying the unconscious driver and standing behind him unscathed again.

"Your attack method looks familiar."

Yan Xi frowned and thought: "I always feel like I have seen it somewhere."

This is impossible! ! !

Clepsydra was so shocked that the smoke from his head stopped coming out.

How on earth did she escape! ! !

He clearly watched her being swallowed up by the flames!

Why does it still appear behind him!

The clepsydra does not believe in evil!

"A mere human being—" Clepsydra roared angrily, and a dozen curled-up bugs erupted from his head.

But he saw the insect spread its wings in mid-air, revealing its sharp needles, and rushed towards the girl fiercely.

"Fire Gravel Insect!"

he shouted loudly.

The buzzing noise spit out from the mouth of the Fire Gravel Insect, and it was all chaotic and chaotic. It squeezed into the brain densely and squirmed through it, making the scalp numb and the brain almost bursting.

They rushed in, their sounds and explosions intertwined into a life-threatening song.

The monstrous flames soared into the sky, and the exploding asphalt road exploded with gravel.

When the song ended, the thick smoke dissipated, and a few hundred meters in radius had been completely destroyed.

He must die this time.

Clepsydra smiled proudly.

Unexpectedly, the girl's voice sounded again from behind.

"I remembered."

Clepsydra trembled and turned around quickly.

Tsukishima Yanxi appeared behind him again!

Its eyes widened, a volcano erupted from its head, and it jumped back more than ten meters.

When exactly...! ! !

"You must be the special curse spirit who blew up my house." Yan Xi affirmed, "The remaining traces are exactly the same as those in the Unicorn Apartment." "

So it's you." Yan Xi was happy.

The guy who blamed her was found.

Today was truly her lucky day.

Just as she was about to take action, she suddenly remembered that she was carrying someone on her shoulders. She paused and said, "Wait for me." "

After I've settled the driver, I'll come and have a good chat about life with you."

Who the hell wants to talk about life with you? !

The clepsydra exploded.

It seems that this time, he will have to use his full strength!

However, he didn't wait for him to take action.

He saw Tsukishima Yanxi disappear in front of his eyes.

So fast! !

too fast!

It’s just teleportation!

Didn't it say that only the six-eyed kid can teleport?

Why does this one in front of me do the same! ?

The clepsydra is confused!

The clepsydra is stupid!

But his qualities as a villain made Clepsydra quickly become wary again.

Where did you go? !

The clepsydra was turned around several times, but no trace was found.

Why can't you see it?

Where is that stinky girl?

At this time, a hand silently landed on his shoulder.

Clepsydra trembled all over.

But I heard the girl's voice coming from behind.

Kindly let him experience the thrill of me being behind your back.

"Okay."

"Let's talk about life."

The clepsydra was so frightened that the stoppers on both sides of its ears fell off.

It struck out repeatedly, almost at an extreme speed.

However...

I didn't hit it, I didn't hit it!

Still didn’t hit it!

His attack didn't even touch the corner of his clothes!

how so? !

How can it be!

Why is it so fast! ! !

He suddenly jumped back ten meters, screamed, and kneaded with his fingertips.

"Field expands!!!"

In an instant, boundless darkness spread from behind him.

Pitch black, like thick ink, covered the sky and the earth, covering the sun and the moon.

Finally, the whole world was shrouded in darkness.

Boom -

the realms merged, magma spewed out from beneath the feet, and the road began to extend.

The black and red stone walls roared in, covering the darkness in the blink of an eye, building a world made of lava.

Magma is flowing and lava is spewing.

The clepsydra stood in the magma, and the corners of its mouth curled up again.

"The coffin is covered with iron and the mountain is surrounded by iron."

This is its domain, its world.

He had never taken Tsukishima Yanxi seriously before.

In its eyes, only the strong human being, Gojo Satoru, is worthy of his attention.

To him, it was just a matter of heaven and a curse, something that could be solved with a wave of his hand.

But now, he knew that he was wrong.

How wrong!

A truly strong person can easily judge the opponent's strength from his reaction.

Although the Clepsydra is arrogant, it is not stupid.

---[As long as Gojo Satoru is sealed, the world of magic has nothing to fear]

The woman's words came to Clepsydra's mind, and he immediately gritted his teeth with hatred.

Damn woman, she actually lied to him.

What is the strongest human being? Gojo Satoru.

There is no need to worry about it under Gojo Enlightenment.

Go to hell!

It didn't know how strong Gojo Satoru was, but he could feel from the understatement of his avoidance just now that the stinky girl in front of him was terrifyingly strong!

But, that’s it.

Within the domain, the spells he launches will definitely be hit.

In its field, it can still increase the odds of winning to 50-50.

Therefore, no matter how fast Tsukishima Yanki is, he can only be beaten obediently.

"Stinky girl." Clepsydra waved his hand and laughed mischievously: "Let me see where you are going to hide this time!"

The spell was activated, the surface of the earth exploded immediately, and magma rose into the sky. It was bigger than a giant dragon and bigger than a tsunami. Even more ferocious.

It roared, seeming to destroy the world and burn everything in the world.

When the dust settled, there was no trace of anyone in front of him.

Clepsydra breathed a subtle sigh of relief.

This time, he must die -

"I'm curious, forget about the Curse Master, why do you want to kill me?"

My horror behind your back has been staged again.

Clepsydra's head beeped.

The body was so frightened that it jumped three feet. After it landed on the ground, it swooshed back dozens of steps in fear.

"This is impossible!!!"

"How did you do it!!!"

"How could you avoid my attack!!!"

"Ah..." Yan Xi sighed and said truthfully: "Because of you It's too slow."

"Besides, this place is very close to where I live."

"It makes me very distressed when you make such a fuss."

"But forget it." She waved her hand: "Since you don't want to talk to me, Then you go talk to Mr. Gojo."

She just needed to prove her innocence.

Clepsydra's pupils shrank and she disappeared again.

Before -

before he could finish his thoughts, someone kicked him hard in the abdomen.

The huge force caused him to fly backwards in an instant.

But before he could fly far, his ankle was grabbed.

The next second.

Boom.

Its head hit the lava.

Its head

hit the ground.

This damn human uses it as a hammer, hitting its territory with its head again and again.

Unfortunately, it can't break free.

MD!

Are you polite?

The Clepsydra is a big boss no matter what!

It was actually used as a hammer!

What a shame!

However, he was cursing inside, but his strength was weak.

Uncle Clepsydra can't break free.

How to fix it?

I can only endure the pain of having my head hammered to the ground. .

It can be seen that it wants to smash its domain.

Ha, ridiculous.

Do you think you can smash the field like this?

It's impossible to smash a field to pieces -

clatter.

The field.... is broken.

It broke! !

Clepsydra: "!!!"

My head is so strong? ! !

The entire leaky kettle is down.

This is outrageous! ! !

"You are making too much noise." Yan Xiti slipped the dying clepsydra and took out his cell phone, preparing to call Gojo Satoru.

Unexpectedly, a huge bouquet suddenly fell from the sky.

With the branches as the trunk, the moment the tree roots touch the ground, flowers will grow.

Red, green, and yellow spread quickly, forming a sea of ​​flowers in the blink of an eye.

Petals are falling from the sky.

The sweet fragrance hits your nostrils, and the sight of flowers blooming makes you feel overwhelmed physically and mentally.

Pretty good looking.

Yan Xi admired it and suddenly felt a slight pull coming from his hand.

Looking along the force, I saw a cursed spirit with branches and eyes grabbing the head of the clepsydra and pulling it out hard.

The body leaning backward shows that it is quite strong.

Yan Xi: "..."

Curse Spirit: "..."

One man and one Curse Spirit looked at each other in silence.

Clepsydra reacted and shouted loudly: "Hua Yu! Run!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Run! Run away quickly!!!"

"This guy is a monster!!!"

"Run, Hua Yu. !!!"

Hua Yu heard this and was stunned for a moment, then immediately let go and ran away.

Hey!

Where to go!

Yan Xi picked up the hammer, oh no, picked up the clepsydra and hit Hua Yu on the back of the head.

Experiments have proved that the clepsydra that can smash the field is a worthy iron-headed boy.

One head went down and Hua Yu was knocked over on the spot.

"Buy one and get a big harvest~" Yan Xi happily shook the hammer in his hand.

"Two special-grade curse spirits must be worth a lot of money."

Clepsydra: "..."

Hua Yu: "..."

It's over!

He died before leaving the army.

Clepsydra really regrets it!

But fortunately, Tuo Gen and Qian Nu did not follow.

There is still a glimmer of hope in their curse spirits -

that's what I thought.

Clepsydra saw the girl running out of the corner in a panic.

If you look closely, you can see Tuo Gen's trembling tail behind him.

Clepsydra: "..."

This pot's great cause is over!

Chapter 50

The Clepsydra's expression completely dimmed, and there was a dead silence.

In contrast, Yan Xi's sight suddenly shone, blinking~

Is this a cursed spirit?

No!

This is the small amount of money she used to defraud her body after she died!

As long as she throws away the pot she is holding on to, she will become a rich woman making money every day again!

Yan Xi opened his mouth and raised his paws.

During the interval, the woman's knees weakened and she offered the sack.

Yan Xi: "..."

Do you want to kneel too fast?

Looking through the open opening, a silver light dazzled her eyes.

During the gap, the woman put the sack on the ground and unfolded it, revealing a sack full of coins.

If you look closely, you will see that there are not only coins, but also a lot of banknotes mixed in.

Yan Xi: "..."

Is this... repeating the same trick and trying to bribe her?

Just as he was thinking this, he saw the woman take her hand out of the surgical space and take out a sign.

--[This is five million, let us go! ]

Just five million dollars and you want me to release your soul?

Ah?

Is she, Niu Gu Luxi, so easily bribed?

She has already raised the price!

This little money can't impress you!

Besides, this sack of coins is not enough for five million!

"Hmph." Yan Xi sneered: "These two cursed spirits are worth at least ten million, and you, a poor ghost, want me to release the spirits?" The

gap girl said: "!!!"

The gap girl took out the sign again.

-[You are so cruel]

"When you betrayed me, I didn't see you being so affectionate."

-[You are so cruel]

"Thank you, my nickname is Yan Leng."

-[You are so unreasonable]

"You are the ones who are making trouble without reason." That's right."

- [Tell me, how much will it cost you to release the spirit!

Yan Xi: "..."

Why does this conversation smell so strongly of Qiongyao Ba?

Yan Xi: "What have you watched recently?"

The woman took out the CD.

-[The pretty girl of the domineering president]

-[The fish pond we contracted together in those years]

-[The temptation of the president]

-[The battle between wealthy mother-in-law and daughter-in-law]

-[Deep black and white mist]

-[Dynamic Superman]

Yan Xi: ". ....."

Forget the first few, what the hell is the last one?

"In short, don't think about it." Yan Xi ruthlessly interrupted Xiao Jiujiu, who was in the middle of the gap: "Because of your unauthorized escape as an employee, boss, I am now under surveillance by the magic world!" "

You can't mess with me. It's caused a lot of trouble."

Yan Xi said, there are no doors or windows.

"That's it." Yan Xi threw the dying clepsydra on the ground, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and prepared to call Gojo Satoru.

Before the number was dialed, Fuheisher's phone number came first.

"Moxi -"

Before the greeting was finished, the person on the phone said: "Give me one billion."

Yan Xi: "...?"

Yan Xi smiled: "I suggest you dream. It's faster."

"Didn't you annex the Zen Yuan family?" Fuhei said: "One billion is just a small amount of money to the Zen Yuan family."

"Don't talk nonsense, I didn't annex the Zen Yuan family." Xi Yi Zheng said: "I'm just trying to persuade them to change their ways."

"Tsk, whatever." Fuhei Shi'er said nonchalantly: "If you can't come up with the money, just give me a special magic tool."

"Spell tool?" Yan Xi said Confused: "What spell tool? What do you need a spell tool for?"

"I don't have this thing. Why don't you buy a better quality kitchen knife first? It can be used to cut vegetables and exorcise curse spirits. One knife can be used for two purposes, how beneficial it is."

On the other side of the phone, Fuheishier suddenly fell silent.

After a few seconds, he asked with great interest: "Don't you know?"

"What?"

"Only the power of mantra can exorcise the cursed spirit." He said slowly: "Without the mantra, heaven and the cursed spirit are the only means of exorcism. I can't get rid of the cursed spirit."

Yan Xi: "!!!"

Damn it!

These words contained so much information that Yan Xi fell into a trance.

The cursed spirits can only be exorcised by using spell tools.

Doesn't that mean that she fell off the horse from the beginning!

Gojo Satoru also knew it from the beginning!

But not only did he not tell her, he also deliberately led her to think that she was bound by heaven and curse...

Why?

Yan Xi held the phone in a daze. On the other side of the phone, Fuhei Shier's voice was a little ethereal.

"Ah, it seems that that brat Gojo didn't tell you."

Fushihe Shi'er chuckled lightly, and it was not a big deal to watch the excitement: "I thought the relationship between you was so good, but it was nothing more than this."

"I remember He attaches great importance to his companions."

"Well, anyway, get me a special magic tool."

"It would be better if I could get Youyun. If I don't have Youyun, Tennibo will do. All of these are It's my old stuff. It should have been taken away by that kid from Wutiao or the Chanyuan family after I died."

Yan Xi was silent for a long time before saying, "I'll send you to the Chanyuan family. You can ask them for it yourself."

She hung up After picking up the phone, the joy in my heart suddenly disappeared.

Fortunately, she was still very proud and secretly happy that she was wearing a good vest.

She happily fantasizes about her future days as a rich woman.

Little did she know, the clown was actually herself!

Yan Xi kicked her phone into her pocket and glanced at the mess around her. She originally planned to hand over the special spell spirit directly to Gojo Satoru.

But now...

Yan Xi narrowed his eyes slightly.

She decided to wait and see.

She picked up a few curse spirits, jumped thousands of feet, and disappeared without a trace in an instant.

————————————————————————

Sendai

Miyagi Prefecture

“It’s Su Nuo’s finger.” Gojo Satoru threw the finger in his palm and didn’t look behind him In a mess, he walked straight out of the tent.

Su Nuo's fingers appear more frequently recently.

Su Nuo's fingers are harder to find than needles in the sea.

After so many years in the magic world, only six roots have been found.

But when he came back, three fingers appeared.

Is it a coincidence?

No, it’s not.

Gojo Satoru threw his finger into his pocket. Under the bandage, Rokugan did not see the rest of the cursed power.

But his intuition told him that this finger was probably placed here.

The purpose is to lure him away.

So who is his target?

Gojo Satoru thought quietly.

Among the people who are close to him, Yigu is not in danger for the time being, that is... Yan Xi.

The target is Yan Xi.

Is it also for the bounty?

Ah...I always feel like something is wrong.

If it's just for the bounty, the value of the three fingers is much higher than Yanxi-chan's bounty.

Or is there something in Yan Xi that they want?

What a mystery, Yanxi-chan.

Gojo Satoru sighed.

"Um..." On the side, Ichichi hesitated for a long time after reading a document, but still interrupted Gojo Satoru's train of thought. "Mr. Gojo."

"I already have a clue about what you asked me to investigate."

Ichichi stared at the ground and spoke nervously: "Before the special curse master Xia Youjie disappeared, he accepted a reward."

Gojo Satoru: ". .....Is it Yanxi-chan's?"

"No, I don't know." Cold sweat broke out on Yi Jizhi's forehead: "I only heard that Kong Shiyu called him, so, um, Kong Shiyu... "

He stumbled and said: "Appeared near Tsukishima's house again."

"But, but." He said again: "We all know the situation at that time, Miss Tsukishima was not there, so..." "

So you Do you think Xia Youjie's disappearance has nothing to do with Yan Xijiang?"

"Yes, that's the case." Yi Jizhi nodded. Neither Xia Youjie nor Kong Shiyu was a good person. If the top management knew about Xia Youjie's disappearance, It's also related to Ms. Tsukishima, so there's no guarantee that the senior management won't use this to make trouble.

After all, there are already too many missing people now.

"I remember, Xia Youjie's adopted daughters are also missing." Gojo Satoru asked again.

"Yes." Ichichi nodded again: "They disappeared in Kanagawa together with Curse Master Kurisaka."

Gojo Satoru: "Where was Gonki-chan at that time?"

"Miss Tsukishima is resting in the high school."

Ichichi was silent for a few seconds. He spoke again: "There is one more thing, I think I should tell you."

"What?"

"I accidentally discovered that there is a family near where Kurisaka and the others disappeared, and they are related to Miss Tsukishima." Ichichi was confused Pulling at the seam of his trousers: "It's Yoshinoya, they were Miss Tsukishima's former neighbors."

"The relationship seems to be very good."

"Ah... I see." Gojo Satoru was silent for a moment: "Do the higher-ups know?"

"We don't know yet. "

Then don't let them know."

"Huh?" Ichichi was stunned for a moment: "But, but."

"Ichichi~..." Gojo Satoru bent down and approached Ichichi with a smile: "If the higher-ups know If so..."

"Then take a blow from me~"

Ichichi immediately put his hands close to the seam of his pants and replied loudly. "I will hide this news well."

Today is also the day when Ichichi is threatened by the Great Demon King Gojo.

After bullying poor Ichichi, Gojo Satoru continued to ask: "Did the Zenyuan family find anything?"

"This..." Asked this, Ichichi looked strange.

"While the Zenyuan family's mobile phone signal was still there, someone tried to track their location."

"Then what?"

Gojo Satoru held his hands in his pockets, one after another picking up the stones at his feet: "Have you found it?"

"Found it." Yi Jizhi nodded.

"Where are they?"

"They are in...Mauritius."

Gojo Satoru: "....Where?"

Gojo Maomao expressed confusion.

"It's a small country near Africa." Yijizhi explained: "It's far away from Neon. It takes at least ten hours to get there from Neon, and you may have to change planes in the middle." "Besides, there are

so many people , and it takes at least ten hours to get there." I can't get out of the customs."

Itachi said decisively: "So, the other party should have used a jammer. The top management thinks that the Zenyuan family is probably still in Japan."

Gojo Satoru was quiet for a few seconds, then suddenly laughed: "Ha."

He meant a lot. Said: "Maybe, they are really in Mauritius?"

Ichichi: "Huh, uh???"

"Okay, is there any other news?" Gojo Satoru asked again.

"Actually, there is one more." Ichichi scratched his head: "It's the news that just came."

"What news?"

"It's just..." Ichichi paused and replied: "You may have to temporarily change your place to live. Gojo

Satoru: "...?"

"Because a meteorite suddenly fell from the sky near your apartment."

"So, the country decided to temporarily seal off that area for research."

Gojo Satoru: ". ....Meteorite?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
2.5K 103 58
Alternative Title: 捏脸系统使我超神了 Author: Xiang Zhuo Summary: I participated in the game review and decided to take action on the NPCs since I had the fa...
2.2K 83 28
Alternative Title: 富婆钱包里藏着一只宰 Author: Pumpkin Filling Mooncake Summary: you, rich woman, every day. After using the money ability to clear the game...