𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 ⇝ 𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖...

By -regblackslvt

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤... More

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 }
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀𝘿 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙂𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }
𝙏𝙀𝙉 {𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 }
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙍𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊 }
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 {𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃𝙎 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 }
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙎𝙄𝙍 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 }

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }

440 14 0
By -regblackslvt

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Okay. All right, no" Pope says awkwardly as he approaches the car.

"Pope, can you act normal?" Kiara snaps as the boy gets into the passenger seat.

"So, um...okay, so, bad news. The ferry's closed, and there is this" Pope says, handing Kiara a sheet of paper.

Her eyes widen and she hands the paper to me. My eyes shoot open wide when I see the photo of John B with the caption 'Wanted'.

"What is that? What is this?" John B asks impatiently from his spot, lying down on my right.

"Well, John B, uh...this is a good framer of you" JJ jokes as I show the brunette the wanted poster with his face on it.

"Okay, so the whole island's lookin' for John B right now" Pope states.

"That's a lot of money" Kiara adds.

"Congratulations, John B. You're now famous" JJ chirps.

"This is not how I imagined the Pogue life" I admit.

"It's usually not this interesting" Makoa shrugs.

"Guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights-" Kiara is cut off from her rant.

"It's at the chateau, Kie" John B huffs.

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out. Let me think" JJ says sarcastically "Oh, yeah. No. They definitely have that place locked down"

"Yeah, copy that" Kiara retorts.

"Let me think. Just give me a second" Pope mutters.

"Hey, Jayj?" Makoa pipes up.

"Yeah?" JJ answers.

"Does your dad still have that boat you told me about? The Phantom?" Makoa asks curiously.

"Maybe" JJ replies hesitantly.

"Good idea, Mak! You could get right up the coast, no problem" Pope explains.

"Okay, look. The surf's running from three to four.." Kiara drawls off, thinking to herself.

"It won't be easy, guys. I don't know where the keys are" JJ protests and I immediately spot the uneasy look on his face, my gut knowing exactly why he looks that way.

"Well, find them" Pope retorts, starting up the car.

"I'm thinking" JJ snaps.

"You don't have to do this, JJ. We'll find another way" I tell the blonde boy quietly and he shakes his head at me.

"Why is nobody moving forward?" Pope groans.

"Can you relax?" Kiara snaps at the boy "JJ, how much weed did you give him?"

"Guys, your car's on the poster" John B grits out and my eyes widen as Pope beeps the horn, drawing unwanted attention to the wanted vehicle that we're currently sat in.

"Can we move it?!" Pope hollers.

"Pope!" Kiara snaps.

"You're not helping, dude" Makoa warns him.

"Please act natural, Pope" I plead.

"Don't honk the horn" Kiara tells him.

"Mom, look! It's that guy! Right there!" I hear a little boy yell and turn to see him pointing at our car.

"Shit" Kiara curses.

"We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on" JJ tells the Heyward boy.

"We get $25,000 if we find him!" The little boy hollers.

"Hey! He's right there!" An older man grins, banging on the car window as he looks down at John B.

"Oh, no" I gasp anxiously.

"Hey, we gotta go!" Kiara shrieks.

"Turn the car on!" JJ yells.

"I found him first!" The little boy hollers.

"Hell you did, you little bastard!" The older man shouts back.

"Pope, turn the fucking car on!" Kiara screeches.

"I am trying!" He retorts.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" JJ rushes out.

The car jerks forward, crashing into the car in front of us and JJ's arm shoots out in front of me, holding me back as we all are thrown forwards.

"Pope, jeez!" JJ shouts.

"Dude, back up!" Kiara yells and Pope starts driving forwards again, moving the car in front of us.

"The other way!" She groans.

"It's okay! Pope, just go!" JJ snaps and Pope swerves out of the line, driving on the grass.

"Sorry about that!" I shout out the window.

"What are you doing?!" Kiara shrieks as the car bumps across the grass.

"We'll bump out!" JJ replies, his arm still against my chest.

"Watch out! Pope! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch out!" Kiara screams as Pope hits a mailbox.

"We're all gonna die!" I squeal in fright.

"Pope!" John B scolds him.

"What the fuck?" Kiara gasps.

"I'm livin' my best life now!" Pope whoops and I grip onto JJ for dear life.

"My mom's gonna kill me" Kiara groans.

"I should be the last one to tell you this, but you are not okay to drive, dude. Stop!" JJ shouts and Pope hits the breaks.

"John B, get out" Pope suddenly snaps.

"He's right. We'll draw the cops, you run" JJ agrees.

"Shit" John B curses, pulling himself up.

"I'll get the rig, and i'll meet you in the dump tomorrow, okay? Three o'clock, okay?" JJ hollers.

"Yeah" John B nods, jumping out the car.

"Three tomorrow at the dump!" Makoa repeats andJohn B throws him a thumbs up before running into the trees.

"Okay. Go, go, go!" JJ rushes out and Pope hits the gas.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Pope, you clocked that car, man. Like, that was so bad!" JJ laughs and I giggle, extremely high from the juul that JJ gave me.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now" Pope says with one hand on the wheel and I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Pull over!" Kiara shrieks.

Pope swerves around a corner and hits the breaks, causing me to gasp in surprise.

"JJ, Alli, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving" Kiara scolds us as she climbs out the car, slamming the door shut.

"Mama's mad" JJ comments and I laugh as Makoa plucks the roll up from JJ's fingers.

Pope climbs over the console into the passenger seat and Kiara gets into the driver seat while Makoa takes a couple hits from the joint in his hand before passing it to me.

"Where are we goin'?" JJ asks.

"The last place they're gonna look" Kiara answers, glancing at me through the rearview mirror as a cloud of smoke escapes my lips.

JJ takes the blunt from my fingers with a cheeky smirk and I pout childishly as Makoa wraps his arm around me from my other side, leaning down to my ear.

"You look really pretty in that dress, Alli" He whispers in my ear and my face heats up at the compliment.

A giggle slips past my lips and I slap his arm playfully, causing him to grin widely. Makoa often flirts with me when he knows I'm a little down, he says it's to build up my self confidence and I do appreciate it.

Although when the boy's eyes dart to Kiara who is glaring at us and then to JJ who looks just slightly less pissed off, I realise that this time he clearly had ulterior motives.

Eventually Kiara stops the car and grabs a flashlight, hopping out the car. We all climb out of the car too and the girl immediately grabs my hand, dragging me along side her.

"Perfectly focused" Pope says to himself as they follow us.

"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ asks curiously and I notice we're at the Cameron residence.

"She's the only one who can clear John B" Kiara snaps.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is" JJ scoffs.

My waist is grabbed and I'm lifted onto the wall, my head turning back to see Makoa winking at me. I shake my head with a laugh while Kiara and JJ practically growl at the boy.

"Okay, I've got a plan" Kiara declares.

"Yeah, I have plans. We can do a plan. Let's do the plan thing. Let's get it. Let's plan it out" Pope speaks, obviously high as a kite and I giggle.

"Can you handle a plan right now?" Kiara asks the boy skeptically.

"Of course I can handle a plan right now" Pope scoffs "I'm- I'm Plan Guy. I'm- I'm Mister Plan-o-matic. Hey, I'm- I'm always thinkin' of a master plan, aye. Cause there ain't nothin' but-"

I watch in amusement as Kiara slaps her hand over Pope's mouth to stop him from continuing his rap song.

"Sh! Sh!" She hisses "Look, this is a quiet plan. Okay?"

Pope nods quickly and I pull a funny face at the boy behind Kiara's back, causing him to smile widely under her palm.

"Can I move my hand?" Kiara asks the Heyward boy and he nods again.

She moves her hand away and turns around, catching me in the act of pulling another funny face.

"Behave yourself" She warns me, gently grabbing a hold of my jaw with her hand.

I immediately melt into her touch and my highly buzzed brain is fogged up with a love filled haze.

"I love you" I blurt out without hesitation.

The Carrera girl looks at me in awe and a small smile creeps onto her lips as her hand moves to palm my cheek.

"And I love you" She replies, causing my heart to leap out of my chest with joy.

I move forward and press my lips to hers, forgetting all about our friends stood watching us. Kiara kisses me back feverishly and we're abruptly tugged apart by the boys who are all grinning widely.

"As cute as that was, we have a plan to execute" JJ declares, winking at me and I blush brightly.

"Sorry, I got carried away" I shrug and the boys shake their heads with smiles.

We all continue through the yard, reaching the side of the house and Kiara tells us the plan before we all split up except Kiara and I who head around the back.

We reach the ground below Sarah's room and begin climbing our way up, something i've done many times before.

Once we're on the roof of the first floor, we head over to Sarah's window and gently knock on the glass. Sarah comes running to the window with a big smile on her face.

"Kie! Tink!" She gasps and tries to open the window but it doesn't budge.

"Sarah" I breathe out in relief.

"Shit" Kiara mutters.

We help her yank at the window but it does nothing. Kiara pulls out John B's wanted poster and shows it to Sarah. The dirty blonde looks at the poster in distraught.

"Are you in on it?" Kiara asks.

"Did you think I was?" Sarah asks, looking between us.

Kiara shakes her head in reassurance and Sarah looks at me, her eyes searching me in worry.

"Never" I answer with a smile.

Sarah puts her hands on the glass and I press my right hand against the glass where her left hand is, Kiara doing the same with the other hand. We all share a warm smile but it's rudely interrupted when we hear Ward storming towards Sarah's room.

"Sarah!" Ward barks

"Go!" Sarah whisper yells and Kiara pulls me away from the window as Sarah jumps onto her bed.

Kiara and I head back to the car where Pope, Makoa and JJ are waiting for us. We immediately jump in the car and Kiara takes us to her parents' restaurant, our hide out for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 838 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
92.3K 810 25
'anything for the princess'
408K 4.8K 67
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾...